The Lake

Story Info
A walk in the woods turns into something more.
3.8k words
4.53
62.8k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I agreed to this Kali thought, irritably wiping at the sweat once again trickling into her eyes. When Nik suggested taking a "little hike" up the mountain behind the vacation lodge they'd rented for the week, Kali had her doubts, but yielded to Nik's persistent prodding. Well, to be fair, it was hard to say no when he was so obviously excited that his normally gray eyes sparkled blue. I'm always a sucker for those eyes. Damn! Kali glanced at her watch, in between gulps from her water bottle, even more annoyed to realize that the "little hike" was now going on two hours, not the thirty minute stroll she had anticipated.

"Are we there yet?" Kali asked, "this is getting ridiculous."

"Come on, Kali," Nik said looking over his shoulder at her. "It hasn't been that long, we're almost there. I promise."

"Well, that's what you said thirty minutes ago!" Kali muttered, groaning as she felt her calves tighten as the trail became steeper.

Nik glanced over his shoulder at her, and quickly turned back before she caught him smiling, knowing she'd be even more irritated if she knew he was laughing. But he couldn't help it. She looked so cute, trudging after him up the trail. He was actually impressed with how Kali had been keeping up for most of the hike, especially since he knew it wasn't really her thing, and that she'd only agreed to make him happy. That's what he liked about her-about them really-that they were both so different from each other, but that they both genuinely enjoyed learning from the other, and trying new things. She introduced him to jerk chicken and reggae music, and he introduced her to ballroom dancing and vareniki- Eastern European ravioli that Kali now loved.

He felt his dick twitch as he remembered other things he'd introduced her to, still amazed to think that he'd been lucky enough to be her first. Even then, though he'd had more experience, he still marveled at how her vibrant sensuality, and the pleasure she took from pleasing him and being pleased by him, had stirred him like no other. He felt his dick begin to grow at the memory of how it had felt to enter her tight pussy for the first time. Damn! Down boy-he thought, just a few more minutes. He grinned to think of what he was about to show Kali.

Kali admired the view before her… and it wasn't the mountains. The major benefit to having Nik lead was getting to see his tight ass in those walking shorts. And his legs were toned from all the biking and swimming he did. She felt dampness building between her thighs as she thought back to the fun they'd had last night, and how she came so hard, watching him in the mirror across from the bed as he pounded into her, her brown hands gripping his pale ass, the contrast stark and beautiful. She felt her breasts grow heavy and her nipples tighten at the memory-and smiled. Kali loved the fact that they were still so hot for each other, even after four years together.

The trail widened a bit and Nik shortened his stride to match Kali's. She flashed a smile at him, her full lips parting as she snaked the tip of her tongue out to wet her lips, dimpling as she caught his eyes following her tongue. Kali glanced down at his crotch and saw the tell-tale bulge in his shorts. She let her hand brush across him and heard him catch his breath as she quickly stroked her fingers across his erection. Kali kept her eyes straight ahead, holding her breath to see how he would respond. True to form, Nik didn't keep her waiting long. He draped his arm across her shoulders, and brushed his fingertips across her breast, pinching her nipple through the tank top she wore. Kali stumbled a bit, clutching Nik's arm for balance as her body reacted to his touch.

She glanced up at him through her lashes, smiling inwardly as she saw the mischievous glint in his eyes. Kali's nipples hardened as Nik slipped his fingers under her tank top, pinching and twisting first one brown nipple then the other. Kali leaned into him, wrapping her arm around his waist and sighing as he played with her. As they walked along the forest trail, she watched through half-closed eyes as Nik cupped her breasts in his hand, caressing and feeling the weight of them in his hands. He was so much bigger than she was that his hand almost spanned her entire chest, and her breath caught at the sexiness of the contrast between her brown skin and his pale hand.

Nik looked down at his hand on her breasts, and marveled at how they were a perfect fit for his palm and his mouth. He trailed his fingertips lightly over her collarbone and teased the sensitive area where her neck met her shoulder, his blue eyes darkening to grey as she moaned and tightened her hold around his waist in response. He moved his hand from her shoulder up the nape of her neck, running his fingers through her dark-brown locks. He loved playing with her hair—Kali's long, thin dreadlocks cascading to the middle of her back were so different from what he was used to in women from his home. He loved the texture and weight of her hair, and loved the way she leaned into his caress.

Kali giggled suddenly, and Nik's hand stilled. "What?" he asked. "Oh, nothing," Kali said, laughing out loud as she turned to face him, sliding her hands down his chest to run her fingers down his length--cupping his balls in one hand as she let her fingers tease the head of his dick through his shorts with the other… She let out an appreciative murmur as she felt his cock straining against the zipper of his shorts. "I just can't believe we're out here groping each other on a hiking trail!"

-"Come on," Nik said, pushing down the straps on her tank top and baring her breasts as he brushed his thumbs across her hard nipples. "it's not like there's anyone around. We haven't seen another soul in the two hours we've been walking." "That reminds me," Kali said, her eyes narrowing, "are we finally done with the walking?!" Nik grinned. "Almost, just a couple more yards." Kali groaned then squealed with surprise as Nik picked her up in his arms. "Quiet woman!" Nik growled, "I'm tired of all the complaining." Kali didn't bother pointing out to him that the fact that he was stroking her back so gently quite ruined any possibility of making her believe he was actually upset.

"Close your eyes Kali." She looked up at him, saw that he really wanted to do this, and sighed, closing her eyes and snuggling into his chest. If he's playing macho man, I might as well enjoy it while it lasts Kali thought, feeling the muscles of his chest and arms move as he easily held her weight. He's lucky I'm so light, -though she knew that at 4'10" and 100 pounds fully clothed and sopping wet, Nik was almost double her weight, over a foot taller, and would have no trouble carrying her for a while. Nik's steps slowed, then stopped, and he lowered Kali to the ground. She turned to face forward and then walked a couple of steps, gasping in surprise and pleasure. "Oh my God!! It's stunning!" Kali cried, running to Nik, her eyes bright with excitement as she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Thank you so much!" Kali cried. She turned and then skipped the last couple of steps to the crest of the hill, looking at the incredible vista below.

The trail led down to a sunlit clearing covered with gorgeous wildflowers. A stream cascaded through the clearing, the crystal-clear waters tumbling over rocks and boulders and feeding into a beautiful lake. Nik hung back, enjoying Kali's reaction to her first sight of the lake. When he came across it on his hike the day before, he knew that she would love it. He watched her walk down into the clearing and followed slowly. She stopped and looked around in wonder, surrounded by wildflowers and soft grass. Kali turned and saw him walking towards her and smiled. Nik's steps faltered and his heart skipped a beat as he saw the happiness in her smile, and saw her standing in the middle of the clearing, silhouetted by the sun.

Kali turned back to look at the view and he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Was it worth the hike?" he asked. "Almost," Kali replied, fitting her butt into the cradle of his hips and wiggling. "Depends on what's next," she continued, snickering as she felt his immediate response to her words and movements. "Well let's see if I can tip the balance," Nik said, as he bent his head and nibbled on her ear. Kali moaned and ran her hands down his hips, thrilling in the sensations as Nik's lips teased her ear and neck. She felt warmth pool between her thighs as Nik pressed feather-light kisses across her shoulder. Kali slipped her hands behind her and felt Nik's hard length pressing into her. She ran her fingers lightly over his dick, stroking him through his shorts, and felt him grow in her hands. She slipped one hand up the leg of his shorts and teased his balls, feeling them swell in reaction to her touch. I'm so happy that Nik doesn't fit the "white guy stereotype" she thought, as she stroked her hands up the length of him. I know I don't have much to compare, but Nik is a solid 8 inches long and his cock is very thick as well. Kali whimpered as she thought of how full she felt when he was inside her.

Kali caught her breath in surprise as Nik suddenly grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and plundered her mouth. His lips slanted against hers and his tongue urgently demanded entrance. Kali met his passion and returned it, their tongues wrestling. Kali gripped his cock firmly and stroked upward, and Nik thrust upward into her hand, growling in response. He spun her around in his arms, with his hand still wrapped in her hair and pulled her hard against the firm planes of his chest, his other hand grabbing her butt and pulling her hips up and against him as he ground his hardness into her.

Kali felt the heat of him through the thin material of her shorts, and felt her pussy moisten in response. She mewled against his mouth, panting as they kissed fiercely, her head spinning as she held onto him for dear life, pressing her wet pussy against him, hearing him groan as he felt her wetness through her shorts. Kali ran her hands under his shirt, feeling Nik shudder in response to her touch. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and wrestled it up, almost groaning in loss as they broke the kiss to remove first his shirt then her tank top. Kali backed away from Nik, avoiding his grasp as she gave him a stay there look. She smiled at his obvious frustration, toeing off her sneakers, and then holding his gaze, slowly stepped out of her shorts and underwear. Nik's breath hissed out through his teeth as he saw Kali stand before him naked. Her hair fell over one shoulder, almost covering one of her breasts, and Kali, seeing where his eyes stopped, flipped it over her shoulder, her back arching as she stood proudly before him.

Nik stood quietly, drinking in the sight before him. Kali's caramel-colored skin glowed in the sunlight; her breasts were small but high and perfectly shaped, with large areoles that were milk-chocolate colored, and nipples that were half-inch and taut with her arousal. He could see the soft flare of her hips, and her clean-shaven mound with the head of her clit just peeping through. Kali spread her legs slightly and he caught a glimpse of her pink inner lips, and Nik felt his dick jerk as he remembered how it felt to bury himself in her tight, hot cunt.

Kali crooked her index finger at Nik, beckoning him over with a sly look on her face. "Stop," she ordered when he was a step away from her. He met her gaze and saw the passion in her eyes. "Take off your shorts," she ordered, and Nik hurried to comply. Kali stopped him with a glare when he was about to remove his briefs, and then closed the distance between them, walking around him slowly as she trailed her hands over his back, then buttocks, then stomach and then cock. Kali stepped behind Nik and he gasped as he felt her press her breasts hard into his back. "Don't move," Kali growled and swatted him on the hip. Then she moved her hands around him and pushed his briefs down to mid-thigh, exposing his cock to her gaze.

His dick stood rampant at attention, a clear bead of pre-cum dripping from the tip. Kali stroked her fingers across the head of his dick, moistening his shaft with his juices and then she began to slide her hand excruciatingly slowly up and down his shaft, fondling his balls with her other hand. Nik's cock swelled at her ministrations, as she expertly stroked him. He could feel her pressing her pussy against his butt in time with her strokes and could feel the muscles in her abs and legs trembling. He heard her whisper… "yes…" as he got harder in her hands, and knew that she was getting off on her power to make him react so fiercely. Nik looked down at her hand around him, saw his pale dick being stroked by Kali's dark hand, saw his balls being cupped and massaged and shuddered. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, surprised at his quick and strong reaction but knowing he was nearing his peak. "Kali," Nik groaned breathlessly. "Yes?" she replied, her hands still working. He jerked as she tightened her grip and swirled her hand around his dick. "You want something?" she whispered. "Yes…" he groaned, "your mouth."

Nik turned and grabbed her by the hair, forced Kali to her knees in front of him, and shoved his cock in her mouth. Kali gagged at the sudden intrusion, then grabbed his hips and silently encouraged him to fuck her mouth. Nik moaned loudly and buried both hands in her locks, holding her steady as he pumped his dick into her mouth. "That feels so good, Kali," he moaned, his hands convulsing in her hair. "You suck me so good. You feel so tight and hot." Kali held his hips and stopped him, slowly working his hard shaft down into her throat and then she moaned. Nik shuddered as he felt the vibrations through his cock. "Yes, baby," he cried, as Kali patted his butt, giving him permission to start moving once more.

He pulled almost all the way out and felt her swirl her tongue around the head of his dick, teasing the sensitive underside. She pursed her lips and sucked him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his shaft as she swallowed. Her thick lips felt like soft pillows as they enveloped the head of his cock. Kali's hand and mouth moved in exquisite counterpoint on his shaft, and Nik felt his balls tighten in anticipation of his release. He looked down and watched Kali as she bobbed her head up and down his dick, and heard her moans of pleasure as she sucked and licked him. His he could see his pale dick perfectly framed by her dark breasts as he moved in and out of her mouth and moaned at the sight. He felt her left hand move away from his balls and looked down to see her playing with her clit. Nik saw Kali stroke the little dark nubbin of flesh and then saw her sink two fingers into her wet cunt, plunging her fingers into her core while she frantically rubbed her clit with her thumb. --That does it, Nik thought, and knew that he had to have that pussy.

He jerked his dick out of her mouth, ignoring Kali's protests, and grabbed her arms. He pushed her down on her hands and knees and wrapped her long locks around his hand, burying his fingers in her hair and pulling her head back. Kali tried to touch herself and he swatted her firm ass, hearing her yelp. "No," Nik growled, "I know you want something bigger there." "Yes, Nik," Kali cried, as she tried desperately to push herself back onto his cock—seeking to fill the void left in her pussy. Nik grasped his dick in his free hand and held it poised at her entrance, running it up her slit and teasing her clit, avoiding all her efforts to impale herself on his dick. "You want it?" he gasped as he held himself ready, the head of his cock barely brushing the lips of her pussy. He grinned as Kali growled in frustration, and then he buried himself to the hilt in her cunt in one stroke.

They both groaned in unison at the joining, and then Kali began to work her pussy muscles on his hard shaft, and Nik gave her what she wanted. He gripped her hip with his free hand and hammered into her from behind, burying his cock to the hilt with each stroke, his balls slapping against her with each thrust. "Aaah!" Kali cried out as Nik hammered mercilessly into her, "don't stop Nik, just like that!" She tightened her pussy around Nik's shaft and heard him groan in response. He moved his hand from her hip and reached forward to hold her breast, pinching and pulling on her nipple as he thrust hard and fast into her tight moist cunt. "Cum for me baby," Nik gasped out, and Kali screamed at his touch. Nik felt her muscles clamp down on his dick like a velvet-covered fist as she shuddered. Kali screamed again, crying out his name out and Nik felt her cunt milking him with the strength of her orgasm. Kali reached her hand through her legs and gently massaged Nik's tight balls, feeling them full to bursting with his seed. "Nik, cum inside me, now" she gasped. "On your back Kali," Nik said as he pulled out of her and quickly helped her flip over. He loved the way her breasts felt pillowed against his chest.

Kali looked up at him through passion-glazed eyes as she lay on her back with her legs splayed in offering. Nik quickly accepted her gift, kneeling before her and entering her with one quick thrust. He hooked her legs over his forearms and used his hands to pull her to him on each of his thrusts, watch her breasts jerk as he rammed into her over and over again. He felt her tightening her muscles and felt the tell-tale signs that she was close to climaxing again.

Nik supported his weight on his arms, holding himself over her as he angled his pelvis to grind against her clit with each thrust. Kali moaned loudly and grabbed onto Nik's shoulders pulling him down to her. "I want to feel you against me," she gasped into his ear. Nik moved one of his hands up to bury it in her hair, while the other hand held her hips as he pounded into her hot, tight core. He felt her pussy tighten around him and the muscles in her legs contract. Nik bent his head and bit down hard on Kali's shoulder, right where it met her neck. Her hands clutched at his shoulders as she shuddered and cried out with the force of her climax. As Nik felt her reach her peak, he growled in pleasure and his thrusts grew shorter and faster. The tension grew and then shattered as he spilled his seed into her, groaning her name with each thrust of his dick. Kali ran her hands up and down his back, soothing him as he struggled to catch his breath. They lay nestled together in the glade, enjoying the feel of skin against skin.

Nik slowly pulled out of Kali, and she felt their mingled essences trickling down her thighs. Nik rolled onto his back, pulling Kali into the shelter of his arms, running his fingers through her soft locks that lay tumbled across his chest. Kali could hear Nik's heart beat under her ear, as she lay nestled against him, and felt such a sense of safety in his arms. Nik closed his eyes and felt Kali relax against him, felt how perfectly she fit within the circle of his arms.

"Kali," Nik said softly, clearing his throat, and picking up her hand to thread his fingers through her own. "Mmm?" she murmured, gazing at their hands—light and dark intertwined. "I never imagined feeling about anyone the way I feel about you," Nik said softly. Kali grew still, feeling her breath catch. Nik was such a reserved person, that even though she knew he cared deeply for her, he had never shared in depth his feelings for her. "Nik, you don't have to…" Kali stuttered. "Shh," Nik said, "I know but I want to." He took a breath and continued, "I know that I can live without you, and that my life won't end if you go." Kali shifted nervously, knowing that he was remembering the time they had broken up because she felt he wasn't seriously committed to her.

12