The Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha returns to her roots.
1.3k words
22.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

"I'm sorry Samantha," he said, "I can't turn this down."

"Bullshit, Simon. We haven't had even a weekend together for months."

"I know, but this really is more important. If it all comes off, I'll be in line for the promotion to regional director, with both more money and time together."

I thought I'd had this organized for more than a month now, getting away for a week at Julie's father's cabin up on Lake Tahoe. Julie and I had known each other since college, and as a pair of couples, Julie and Mike, and Simon and I, we'd been friends for about two years. Now, a day before the trip, Simon was canceling.

"Well, I'm still going. I'm not staying here while you work."

"That's a good idea. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow."

I sighed. There was no point trying to convince him otherwise. Simon had been focused on work like this for nearly a year, he said as a part of his career strategy. What it was doing was destroying our love life. I'd come to some understanding of this, and I was determined to change it.

In the late morning it was only three of us, and we headed off to Lake Tahoe. My 8 year-old Chevy Blazer was packed to the roof with all of our gear, but it handled the trip from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe without trouble, other than sucking down gas at an alarming rate. Since I'd lived in San Francisco, the price of gas has tripled, and the traffic congestion has more than doubled.

Sometimes I think I should get rid of it for something more economical, but I still used it for camping and ski trips. What used to take three hours is now nearly four. Road works, detours and plenty of Starbuck stops for Mike the caffeine addict caused most of the delays, but it was still light out when we got to the cabin.

Mike was only inside for a moment when he came back out. Julie and I were still unloading bags and coolers.

"I can't see any firewood, Jules," he said.

"Oh crap! My sister must have been up since New Year," said Julie.

"I'll run down to Incline Village and get some."

"You could try to chop some yourself," she suggested.

"What? And take my leg off?"

"Oh, yeah. Clumsy."

Mike blushed, flicked a glance my way and departed in my Blazer. Julie and I carried our gear inside the cabin. Actually, cabin is a disservice. It's a miniature lodge, with 2 bedrooms with a common bathroom/spa on the second floor, kitchen, living room and small bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. The place has central air-conditioning, but there's no substitute for a real fire when the weather turns cold, just like it has been for the last 2 weeks.

"Is Mike really that clumsy?" I asked.

Julie blushed a little before answering.

"Let me just say," she said with a sparkle in her eye, "the other night he was aiming for one hole, and ended at the other."

My mouth dropped open.

"Oh, don't look so horrified, Sam" she continued.

"It was an accident."

"But - but, what - how?" I said.

"He was behind me. One moment he was pulling out of me, and the next his dick was at my asshole, and we both just, well, pushed."

"Jesus, Julie! Didn't it hurt?"

She shook her head.

"Only a little, and it was nothing compared to how much we both enjoyed it."

"Oh, you didn't!"

"Yeah, we did, but I don't know if we'll do it again."

"I should hope not." Even I could hear the indignation in my own voice, and now I was embarrassed. "I'm sorry Julie. I didn't mean to say that."

"Well, I guess that answers my question about whether you and Simon have done it."

I looked at her in horror, and she just laughed.

Whenever we're at the cabin we take turns cooking dinner, so after we finished putting away the gear, I started dinner, pan-fried chicken breasts, stuffed with dried tomatoes and fetta cheese and a salad. Mike would be back soon, and so we'd already opened the bottle of and were toasting each other.

"With Simon working most of the time, we're not together much anymore," I said, not looking at her.

"Oh. Sooo, this trip was supposed to -?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry Sam."

"It sure feels like he's lost interest in me; certainly compared to his job."

"Looking for tips?" she asked me, waggling her eyebrows.

"I don't think I could try what you and Mike did."

Julie sighed and put down the dishes.

"You've gotten really conservative since college."

It was my turn to blush.

"Mike and I went through something like that a while back, but we were reminded that there's plenty more experiences out there."

Mike came back before we could continue our talk.

He immediately put himself in charge of lighting the fire, while Julie and I finished making dinner, and we ate sitting in the sofas surrounding the fireplace.

The day's activities had worn us all out, and we soon headed off to bed, Julie and Mike at one end of upstairs, and me in the other.

My bladder woke me up about three hours later.

Without putting on the light in the bathroom, hoping to maintain the illusion of sleep by not lighting up the night, I peed as quietly as I could. As I sat there, almost nodding off back to sleep, I suddenly realized that there were sounds coming from Julie and Mike's room.

From where I sat, I couldn't see the bathroom door on their side, but I had assumed that it would be closed. It came as a surprise to hear everything so clearly, and after I finished peeing, I crept carefully over to the door. In the darkness I could see the sliding door was only closed about half way, and I could see into their bedroom. Just from the sounds alone, I could tell Julie and Mike were really into it. This was enough to make me sad, because Simon wasn't here to do the same thing to me, but I did start to get a little aroused too.

The sound of skin slapping on skin, groans from the both of them, now in concert with the slapping, were finally joined by Julie saying, over and over; 'fuck, fuck, fuck'. My nipples were definitely standing up, aching to be touched, but I decided to go back to bed.

I had just turned to go back to bed, when I heard what Julie sat;

"Yeah," she said, "fuck me, fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe it. Julie said she'd never do it again. I edged my head around the door, and with the moonlight streaming onto them from the skylight, I watched Mike sliding his cock into Julie's ass. The way she moved her body was amazing, on her knees and hands, but bucking like a bow as she pushed back onto him, and then the two of them pulling apart slowly, and pushing back in harder and faster. When Mike reached around her waist to play with her, my own hand went automatically to myself, playing and stroking, and I watched and heard them both come, Mike buried inside Julie's ass.

I couldn't finish myself off, and now I was feeling self-conscious. I quickly crept back to my bed. I was more than a little shocked that Julie had asked Mike to do that to her. She'd told me that there was no need to do that again, but clearly she felt different. I was incredibly aroused from listening to them fuck, a situation I tried to resolve with my own hand, but the sight and thoughts of what had happened disturbed me enough that I couldn't finish, and so I was awake for most of the night.

Julie had said I'd become conservative, unable to try new things. It looked like she was right.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Melinda's Obsession 01 (College)Ā Cum-thirsty Dominatrix and 5 guys filling her with juices.in Novels and Novellas
Her First Gang Bang Ch. 01Ā A lovely pair of divorcees go out for a night on the town.in Group Sex
How I Became a Slut Pt. 01Ā I (Laura) explain how I became a slut.in Mature
Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 01Ā A 21 year old university student discovers the slut in her.in Fetish
The Awakening Pt. 01Ā A young woman's journey to sexual gratification.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories