The Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha & friends enjoy the lake.
2.6k words
12.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

Julie lay on the sofa, my head in her lap and her hand stroking my hair. Mike was collecting everyone's clothes, making drinks and generally cleaning up.

"I can't say I expected this," said Julie.

"Well, me neither," I couldn't look up into her face.

"But I'm awfully glad it has."

"You are?"

"Oh, honey. Don't you remember how much fun we had in college?"

I smiled at her, raising my eyes.

"Yeah, I do. But things change, you know?"

"I know."

"We move on, and, well, that's all that happened."

"Isabelle, you might hate to hear this – "

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't seen you date a single man worthy of your attention since college."

I started to blush, and to object, but she cut me off.

"I think you've been choosing deliberately bad boyfriends just so you don't have to commit to anyone."

I sighed, and put my head back down.

"After college, when we stopped seeing each other all the time, I became sort of uncomfortable with what we'd done. I was worried because I'd enjoyed it too much, and I worried that you might not feel the same way."

"Oh Izzie, you could have told me, I would have understood."

"Well, yeah, I didn't understand it. You meant a lot to me Jules, and I didn't want to freak you out. I didn't want to loose our friendship just because I was still hot for you."

"I had a hard time too. You were always hooking up with guys that just didn't seem to care about you. I hated that we'd lost our intimacy." She sighed. "But last night, when you saw me and Mike fucking –"

"You knew?"

" – well, yeah, it was hard to miss the moaning coming from the bathroom. I remember how much I loved to cause it, and I realized that you were watching."

Mike brought over some hot chocolate for all of us, and we all sat on the sofa; Mike, Julie and me, watching the fireplace.

"So," he said, "what have you two figured out?"

Julie looked at him, and smiled such a loving smile, I was no longer surprised at the jealousy I felt; I knew what it was now.

"Well honey, you were right. I've still got a lot of feelings for Isabelle, and she has for me too. How does that make you feel?"

He blew air slowly from his mouth, considering.

"I can understand it. It's very easy to imagine the two of you getting together. I don't think I've seen a sight as sexy as watching Isabelle eat you out."

It was my turn to blush.

"I hope that us, what we've got together, doesn't have to stop just because you and Isabelle have reconnected."

Tears came to Julie's eyes as she took Mike's hand, and kissed it.

"This is why I love him so much," she said to me. "When he says that my happiness is the most important thing to him, I know he means it."

I blinked. I guess I had expected this, but it still hurt.

Julie saw the look on my face, and grabbed my hand.

"No, no, no, Isabelle. I'm not rejecting you. Please, honey. I want you too! I want to have both of you, Mike and Isabelle."

Tears were coming to my own eyes.

"I've loved you since college, Isabelle, and I still do. But I can't be yours alone. I love Mike, and I love you. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to have you both."

Julie took me in her arms, hugged me and cradled me as I cried on her shoulder. I'd not understood what I felt for her for many years, and then I feared revealing it to her. She'd been happy in her relationships, and while I hadn't really been happy in mine, and I'd accepted that we weren't going to be together.

"Mike, honey, do you mind if I sleep with Isabelle tonight?"

"Of course not Jules," and he kissed Julie, and kissed me as well. "Goodnight girls," and he left to go to bed.

Julie and I climbed the stairs, her arm over my shoulder and using me as partial crutch to take the weight off her foot.

In the dim moonlight in my room, I lay her on the bed, and we started talking again.

"I like sex with men," I stated baldly, but Julie just laughed. Her hand was playing with my breast, and I was happy to have her do that again.

"I should hope so, but I did wonder with some of the men you've been out with."

"I guess – well – take Simon, for instance. I do like him, and sex with him is pretty good, but I'm not really happy."

"I'm sorry for that. I quite like Simon; much better than Frank or Mark."

"Oh, Mark! How did I ever go out with him for three months!"

"How did you stand it for more than three days?"

We laughed.

"I sure couldn't get aroused when he touched me."

Julie looked deep into my eyes, and kissed me, sucking on my lower lip as her hand continued to stroke my breast.

"Did you ever picture me, when you were with someone else?" she asked

I had to nod my head.

"Did you ever imagine doing it with some other woman?" she asked.

"Well, I tried. I could picture people, women, but none of them felt right."

"Were you attracted to other women?"

I sighed. It was easier to talk now, sharing everything again with Julie.

"Sometimes, but it was rare. Men still turn me on, but sometimes so does a woman – you, specifically."

My hand moved down her stomach, over her pubis and stroked her gently there.

"I guess that makes me bi."

"You don't have to be anything. There's no need to attach labels to what you feel."

"I feel you getting wetter. That's a nice label."

She grinned at me.

"Oh, I agree," she sighed. "There are too many variations in sexuality. Trying to label yourself, or letting yourself be labeled by others is pretty dumb."

"Yes Professor."

"That's Doctor to you."

I slide a finger inside her.

"A Doctor teaching courses on human sexuality – no wonder you have such an amazing boyfriend. What's the real story with Mike? I don't believe what you've told me about him is the truth."

She giggled.

"Ah, well. You know how we met, right?"

"Yeah, at least I know what you said."

"Yeah, that's the truth, but the very first time we had sex was about twenty minutes after we met."

"No!"

Julie laughed, and shivered too, when I began to stroke her clit with my thumb, while I continued to push my finger into her, withdraw, and push in again.

"Oh, God, he was so hot. I hadn't seen him my lectures before. I'd assumed I'd just picked up another stray student."

Her breathing had changed now, as I concentrated more on what my fingers were doing.

"He kept looking at me."

"So?"

"He wasn't undressing me with his eyes; I know that look. He was watching my mouth, and he was totally absorbed. I thought I had something food stuck there, or something – uhhhh."

I changed to two fingers inside her, and kept up the rhythm I'd been building.

Julie took a deep breath.

"I saw a little later – oh, God Izzie – I saw he had a big bulge in his pants, and I just stopped talking and had to stare at it." She took some more rapid breaths, trying to get ahead of the pleasure and slow it down, so I slowed my actions.

"Keep going," I said.

"Some student called my name, and I turned to her - oh yeah - and said 'What?' She told me – nice uh - I'd stopped in the middle of the – Jesus - sentence. When I looked – Oh Christ, Izzie - back at Mike - he looked me in the eyes, -Oh God, again, Oh God - and he started blushing of course, and he tried to – Faster - stand up and leave. I called end of - Oh fuck, of – of class and chased - uhnnn, God – him outside. Slow down please, oh please, a little slower, yeah, God that's nice, yeah."

"You haven't finished your story," I reminded her, still working my fingers inside her.

"God, how can – Fuck – how can I?"

"You'd better find a way, or I'll stop."

Julie clamped my hand between her thighs. I couldn't move my fingers, but I could still move my thumb a little, in circles around her clit.

"Come on, back to the story."

"Oh, you're nasty," she whispered, but continued. "I caught up with him outside –" her pelvis bucked up under my hand, trying to get close to my thumb, which still circled her clit.

"I asked him why he'd spent – fuck, oh fuck - all lesson staring at my mouth. He said –"

She had to stop to close her eyes and groan, as my thumb now rubbed back and forth across her clit.

"He said?" I prompted.

"God," she gasped, her breathing getting shorter, "he blushed even more, but I wouldn't – Christ - let him go. Fuck – he said my mouth – fuck, oh, God – was the most erotic – fuck – thing he'd ever seen – Ah, fuck, Izzie, God. Please. Make me come. Fuck. Please, please."

Her pleas faded away as I took a nipple in my mouth, pulled on it with my teeth. Julie's legs fell open again, releasing my hand. I used my thumb to pull back the hood of her clit, and she cried out.

"Ah, Fuck! Yes, fuck."

With her clit now fully exposed, I stroked her again, top to bottom, completely wet and my fingers reentered her with delightful squishing sounds, pulled out, massaged up and onto her clit, squeezing it lightly between my finger and thumb, and letting it pop back down, squeeze and pop, again and again, and Julie threw her head back and groaned long and deep in her throat as she came.

"Ahhhhhh Fuck!"

I kissed her mouth gently, massaging her lips with mine, her tongue with mine, as she slowly recovered.

"How did you get into anal sex?" I asked.

"It did happen the way I said, with an accidental thrust, but that was quite a while ago. The 'clumsy' remark has become a kind of signal for us."

"But you brought it up yesterday."

"That was an accident too. I did mean that he is sometimes clumsy."

Her hand moved down from my breast, tracing lines across my stomach, and tickled the hair at the top of my mound. I sighed.

"I missed this," she said. "I missed us being so close."

"Yea, me too"

Her finger traced down my slit, causing me to shiver and then melt, and my eyes started to close.

"I don't know –" I started, but couldn't continue.

"You don't know what, Izzie?"

"I don't know how I can love you so much."

"You do?"

"Yes, but after college I needed to go off and do my own things."

"I understand, Izzie. I truly do."

"I'm sorry for leaving you then."

"I knew what you were going through, and I knew why you needed to go, to sort it out for yourself."

"A lot of years later, and I can finally admit it."

"We were always still friends, though."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, why is that, for both of us?"

A finger slowly traced back up my slit, and burrowing a little deeper, massaged around my clit. I moaned again when Julie licked my neck.

"I guess," she said, as she slid down the bed and put her face between my legs, "we're just lucky."

I guess we were. Julie licked me again, like we'd done to each other in college, but it was better than I remembered. Just from talking to her, naked in bed and watching her face, her lips, her eyes, I'd gotten so wet. And now she was between my thighs again, tongue probing inside me and swirling around. That heat, the wonderful, sensual heat, radiated out from her mouth, through my groin and spread out along my body. When I looked up, I could see Mike standing in the bathroom, his cock now hard and jutting straight out, his hand working it slowly as he watched Julie licking me.

She took her face away from my crotch, and turned her head.

"Should we let him join us?" she asked me.

"Not yet," I said, "I want to see him jack off for a while."

"You're kind of mean, aren't you," she said grinning, but immediately resumed her licking.

Julie recommenced licking me, and from where I lay, I could see Mike's cock disappearing and reappearing as he masturbated. Julie got in time with his action, her tongue plunging into me in time with Mike's hand pulling don to the base of his cock, showing the head and shaft. Mike's hand moving back up to the head as Julie withdrew her tongue and licked up to my clit. Julie was becoming mesmerized by him to.

"I've got to have him," she said, turning her ass to face him.

Mike stepped between her open legs from behind, and slowly drove into her pussy. I watched her face show the delight she was feeling, and wondered if I too looked like when taking Mike inside me. Each time he stroked forward, it would drive Julie's face onto me, licking around my clit. When he pulled back, withdrawing, Julie would be moved lower, plunging her tongue in me, sucking on me.

As Mike picked up the pace, so did Julie, sucking me as she was pushed forward and pulled back, and I could feel that warmth spread further, faster, now washing up against my mind in bright, sharp waves. Mike went faster again, harder again, and Julie sucked and licked faster and harder. My breath was getting shorter and harsher, my moans fast and load, until I finally locked my legs around Julie, grabbed her head with my hands and tried to pull her into me. She sucked my clit and made me come all over her face.

When I regained my composure, I watched Mike pounding into Julie from behind, and saw the look of sweet, agonizing pleasure on her face. I slid out from underneath Julie, turned around and slid back under. My face was now directly below her pussy, watching Mike slid in and out again. When I licked her clit, Mike's balls slapped against my head, and they both groaned in pleasure. Arching my back further, I could now lick her clit again, and watch Mike's cock slid in, his balls just missing my face, as I timed it right, licking Julie's clit each time. It was a super sexy sight, and I was aroused again before Julie dipped her head and licked my clit, throwing off my timing. Mike's balls knocked against my head again, he groaned, I sucked on Julie's clit and she groaned, she sucked on mine and I groaned, and I started coming again. I saw Mike jam his cock hard into Julie, she screamed into my pussy, I latched onto her clit and Mike came inside her at the same time.

"Christ," Mike said. "We've got to stop meeting like this."

We all three laughed, and Julie pulled Mike into the bed.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lake Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Lake Series Info

Similar Stories

The Bully Pt. 01 I bullied the new kid at my school and it backfired badly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christmas Biology Lesson Greg gives a biology lesson at the faculty Christmas party.in Loving Wives
Anything for You She'll do anything to cheer up her best friend. Anything.in Fetish
Nadia Pt. 01: The First Contact First day at school, by the beautiful Nadia.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Too Good To Be True Ch. 01 How far will a horny college boy take this opportunity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories