The Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Kali and Nik entertain hotel guest and try something new.
4.5k words
4.75
24.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By popular demand- here is a bit more of Kali and Nik. I've seen other authors leave disclaimers or warnings at the beginning of their stories—so here goes: The story contains public sex near the beginning, and some anal sex near the end, so if that's not your thing, feel free to skip that section. I attempted to show more about the type of relationship the two have—you can let me know if I succeeded. I enjoy getting feedback as it lets me know what people are interested in… and my ego loves to be stroked. Please vote if you get the chance. Best, J.

*

Their vacation was quickly drawing to a close and Kali was determined to enjoy every minute that was left. So was Nik, which was problematic because they both had very different ideas on what that meant. The lodge had lots of different activities, and while Kali just wanted to lounge by the pool and sip a fruity cocktail, Nik wanted to go horseback riding, trail bike riding, rock climbing and everything else possible, and he wanted Kali to go with him. Kali finally put her foot down when Nik attempted to convince her that it would be "fun" to do a 30 mile bike ride on their last day. Kali told Nik in no uncertain terms that he could go ride to Timbuktu for all she cared, but that she was going to the pool to relax and the only thing she intended to do that vaguely resembled exercise was lifting her cocktail glass to her mouth.

So now Kali was relaxing by the pool, wearing her skimpiest bikini and working on getting a bit more sun. Her job as an attorney at one of the most prestigious New York City law firms kept her challenged, but it also kept her indoors a lot—and she realized just how much she missed being out in the sun. Kali stretched lazily, sighing deeply as she felt the tension melting away.

The pool area was pretty quiet, there were only a few other people around. She noticed this one guy who kept looking over at her. Obviously he appreciated her bikini. Kali smirked, glad for the sunglasses that hid her eyes from his gaze. You can look but can't touch, buddy- Kali thought to herself, smiling faintly. She stretched her arms above her head, knowing that the motion made her breasts threaten to spill out of her top, and saw her mystery observer subtly shift in his chair, crossing his legs. Kali could only imagine what he was hiding. As he turned away to place an order with the waiter Kali gave him a quick once over. He seemed tall, maybe a hair shorter than Nik, and with dark, wavy chestnut hair, she couldn't tell the color of his eyes from this distance, but did notice that he had a very strong face with chiseled features. He was in good shape, with clearly defined muscles in his chest and arms, and had very wide shoulders. Not bad at all… Kali thought to herself.

Kali noticed he was looking over at her again, and she shifted her gaze. No sense in giving any one false hope she thought. She picked up her strawberry daiquiri and finished what was left. Kali was basking in the sun, enjoying the fact that she had absolutely nothing to think about when a shadow fell over her. She looked up, confused, and realized it was the waiter. He was standing beside her holding a tray with another strawberry daiquiri on it.

"Compliments of Bradley," the waiter said with a smile, gesturing towards mystery man across the pool. Kali took off her sunglasses and sat up, looking first at the drink and then at mystery man… Bradley. She smiled and gave a small wave, and then turned to the waiter.

"Please tell Bradley, thanks, but I'm a one drink kind of girl," Kali said with a grin, gesturing towards the empty glass by her feet. Let him think I'm referring to the drink Kali thought. She knew what she meant… a little harmless window shopping was fine, but accepting the drink would take things to a level she wasn't comfortable with—at least not without Nik around.

Settling back into her lounge chair, Kali reapplied sunscreen, smoothing it over her legs and thighs, and making sure to cover her arms, chest and shoulders. She could feel Bradley's eyes on her from across the pool, but studiously kept her eyes averted from his. She had to admit that it felt good to know that she still had her mojo, but Bradley, though good-looking, didn't give her goosebumps with just a look. She sighed faintly, wishing Nik were with her.

Kali rolled over onto her stomach, and stretched out on the beach towel, resting her head on her arms and breathing deeply. Gradually the murmurs of the people around her faded away to nothingness, leaving just the sighing of the wind through the trees, and she slept.

Kali awoke to the feel of a hand on her shoulder. She looked over and smiled, seeing Nik stooping beside her. He gave her a quick kiss.

"You're back already?" Kali asked quietly, murmuring in pleasure as Nik smoothed his hand over the skin left bare by her bikini.

"Yeah," Nik replied, "it wasn't as fun without you." He tweaked her nose, and chuckled as she frowned in annoyance. "Good thing I came back when I did," Nik said, "looks like you're on the verge of burning."

"Oh no!" Kali said, trying to see if her back was red, "could you put some sunscreen on for me please?"

"My pleasure," Nik said in a low voice that sent shivers up Kali's spine. Kali moaned as Nik gently moved her locks out of the way, pressing a kiss to the sensitive nape of her neck as he did so. She sighed softly as Nik's strong hands smoothed the slick oil over her shoulders and back. Kali turned her head to the side and closed her eyes as Nik continued to massage the oil into her heated skin. He moved his hands lower and massaged Kali's lower back, dipping his fingertips under the low waist of her bikini bottom and teasingly traced the crease between the full cheeks of her ass. Kali bit her lip and stifled a moan, her hips jerking in response to his touch.

Nik chuckled softly at Kali's response to his touch. He loved the fact that she let him know by her words and actions, just how much he turned her on. Nik looked down at the full curves of her butt, that her bikini did very little to hide, and sucked in his breath, feeling his cock swell at the sight. He put some more sunscreen on his hands, and then slowly smoothed his hands over her butt. Her normally caramel-colored skin had darkened a bit from the sun, and he felt his dick grow hard as he took in the contrast between his hands and her skin. He cupped and massaged Kali's firm ass, hearing her moan low in her throat, and seeing her press her pelvis forward into her towel.

"Nik!" Kali hissed at him, "they're people around!"

"So," Nik, replied, continuing to knead and stroke her ass, and then sliding his hand down to her thighs, sneaking a finger between her legs to tickle her pussy through the swimsuit. "I'm just putting some sunscreen on you, liked you asked."

Kali sighed with a mixture of embarrassment and horniness, know she should stop him, but enjoying the feel of his hands on her body. She gazed furtively around through half-closed eyes and caught her breath as she saw Bradley looking across in their direction.

"Nik," Kali whispered, "I think that guy is looking over here…"

"Which guy?" Nik asked, as his hands smoothed more of the oil over her calves.

"The one sitting by the bar, brown hair," Kali whispered back.

"Well," Nik said, "he can look but he can't touch." Kali snorted with unexpected laughter hearing Nik unconsciously echo her earlier thoughts. Kali's laughter died abruptly as she felt Nik press a kiss to the small of her back. She moaned as his lips followed the line of her spine, and wandered up across her shoulder, sprinkling kisses as he went. She felt moisture pooling between her thighs, and pressed her hips forward into the lounge chair, groaning as she ground her clit into the towel beneath her.

"Allow me," Nik said, as he sat beside her on the chair and then slipped his hand under the curve of her hip, snaking his finger under the front of her bikini and stroking her clit.

"Oh god!" Kali ground out through clenched teeth, as she felt him stroking her. "Someone could see…" she whimpered half-heartedly, as Nik moved his finger lower and parted the slick folds of her sex, slipping his finger into her wet cunt.

"See how wet you are for me, baby?" Nik murmured into her ear, as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her cunt.

"Mmmm," Kali managed to whimper as she thrust her hips forward against his hand, forgetting her embarrassment as Nik's finger worked its magic. Kali's jaw clenched as Nik's finger alternated between stroking her bud and thrusting into her wet pussy. As she lay there on the lounge chair with Nik's finger inside her, she looked across and saw Bradley watching them. She saw him shift in his chair and then place his towel across his lap.

Kali's eyes widened. I wonder if he really is doing what I think he is, Kali wondered. Then all thoughts of anyone and anything else other than Nik and his finger fled from her mind as Nik upped the ante… leaning over her to nibble on her earlobe while moving his finger faster and faster in her pussy. Kali ground her hips forward, feeling her clit rub against his thumb as she moved her hips in time with his finger.

Kali closed her eyes and stuffed a corner of the towel into her mouth to muffle her cries, all of her being focused on Nik's finger in her pussy. Panting, she grasped the chair and clenched her thighs, muscles trembling as she neared her peak.

"Cum for me Kali," Nik murmured in her ear, his finger making sweet music on her clit… "let me see you cum right here, right… now…" Nik hissed. Then he slipped his other hand under her chest and fiercely pinched her nipple.

Kali shattered, her toes curling and her legs trembling as she came, hard, her pussy clenching Nik's finger. Nik gently removed his finger and cupped her mound in his hand, murmuring softly in Kali's ear and watching little tremors wrack her body as she came down from her orgasmic high. Nik loved to see Kali this way, loved the power he had to give her pleasure.

Kali reached out, grabbed Nik's arm fiercely, pulled him towards her and kissed him. Her thick lips were soft under his, and she used her tongue to demand entrance into his mouth. Nik was happy to oblige, and felt his manhood throb, as Kali eagerly explored his mouth. God- I love it when she gets aggressive- Nik thought. Kali tangled her fingers in Nik's hair and pulled his head back… "Upstairs, now," she growled, standing up suddenly and dragging Nik to his feet.

"What about your sunglasses and sunscreen…" Nik managed to get out.

"Leave them," Kali snapped as she walked quickly towards their cabin, keeping a firm grip on Nik's hand, as if he had any intention of lingering behind. Kali's full and firm ass in that tiny bikini drew Nik's eyes like a magnet, and his cock throbbed as he had a visual flashback of his hands on that ass as Kali rode him.

They entered the cabin, finally, and Kali was on Nik in a heartbeat. She pushed him up against the door and pulled down his shorts and underwear, her mouth latching on to his cock-- licking and sucking on the soft, spongy head. Kali gripped Nik's hips and bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper on each pass, her throat working as she swallowed, opening up and taking him so deep his balls brushed her chin.

Nik threw his head back, closed his eyes and buried his hands in Kali's long dreadlocks, losing himself to the sensation of his cock being enveloped in her tight warm mouth. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Kali deep-throating him, her thick lips sliding down his shaft as she looked up at him through her eyelashes. Kali moaned and Nik gasped, his legs trembling as he felt the vibrations in his balls and shaft. She slowly moved her lips back up his shaft, and Nik felt her little hand cupping and massaging his sac. Kali twirled her tongue over and around the head of his cock, and Nik's hands convulsed in her hair as her tongue teased the sensitive underside of his shaft.

Kali gripped Nik's shaft with one of her hands, and cupped and gently massaged his balls with the other, while bobbing her head up and down his cock. She loved the feel of his hardness in her mouth. She got so hot feeling his dick lengthen and swell as she licked and sucked it, and loved the salty-sweet taste of his pre-cum. Kali stroked Nik's dick just the way she knew he liked it while sucking on it and twirling her tongue, hearing him moan her name in appreciation. Kali felt Nik's rock hard cock in her hand and mouth and knew she wanted it in her pussy.

She stood up abruptly and Nik's looked down at her in surprise. Kali looked up at him, and, holding his dick, began to walk backwards towards the bed. She couldn't help but smile as Nik stumbled along, a dazed look in his eyes. She felt like she was leading a lost puppy by the leash. Looking down at his rampant dick, pale in her dark hand, she licked her lips and almost dragged Nik to the bed.

"Lie down," Kali ordered, pushing Nik onto the bed. Nik sprawled on his back, his cock standing proudly at attention. Kali took off her bikini in the blink of an eye and then climbed on top of Nik. Holding his gaze with her eyes, she wrapped her hand around Nik's shaft and took him all in her wet cunt in one smooth motion. Kali smiled slyly as Nik inhaled sharply, leaning slightly forward to place her hands on his chest.

"Do you like that, big boy?" she purred, as she ground her hips down onto him. "Do you like seeing me ride your long, thick shaft?"

Nik felt like he'd lost the ability to speak, he could only nod his head frantically, gasping as he felt her moist cunt rhythmically squeeze his cock as she rode him. He watched Kali as she threw her head back, her breasts swaying as she moved faster and faster on him. Nik groaned harshly as Kali alternated between moving her hips in little circles and then up and down on his cock.

"Hold my tits, Nik," Kali ordered, and Nik quickly cupped her breasts. He loved the fact that they were just big enough to fill his palms. Nik flicked his thumbs over her nipples and Kali gasped.

"Come on baby," she moaned, "pinch my nipples."

Nik rolled and pinched her dark-brown nipples, loving the sound of Kali's squeals and moans. Kali leaned forward and Nik bit and suckled on first one nipple then the other. Kali used one hand to push Nik back on the bed and then lowered herself so her breasts were cushioned against his chest as she rode his cock faster and faster, grinding her clit against Nik's pelvis on each downward thrust of her hips. Nik wrapped his arms around Kali's waist and held her close, thrusting his hips up to meet her and feeling himself sink home in her warm, tight sheath. He felt Kali's movements become wilder and felt her begin to spasm around him. Nik thrust upwards and held himself steady as Kali's cunt gripped his dick, and her thighs tightened around his hips as she climaxed.

Kali threw her head back and screamed out her pleasure, panting and shuddering with the force of her climax as she felt her cunt milk Nik's hard shaft. Nik ran his hands up and down her back, soothing her as she came down from her high. When he felt her quiet Nik began to thrust again, Kali moaning at the feel of his hard dick moving in her sensitive pussy. Kali held Nik's hips and made him stop.

"Nik," she gasped, a bit breathlessly, "do you want to try my butt?"

At the thought of finally being able to feel his dick in Kali's ass, Nik's dick went from simply firm to rock hard. He knew Kali liked it when he put his finger in her ass, especially when she was close to cumming, and had asked to try anal sex before, but didn't want to push her when she said no.

"Are you sure, Kali?" he asked, rubbing his hands over the firm globes of her ass and squeezing. "I don't want you to feel pressured into anything you're not ready for." Please say yes!- Nik prayed.

"I know you want to try it, and I figure one time can't kill me," Kali said, "and who knows," she continued, "maybe I'll like it." Kali had her doubts that she would actually like anal sex, but she knew Nik got really turned on by her ass. And Kali knew that she got turned on by her power to give Nik pleasure, that's one of the things she really liked about giving Nik head.

"Damn," Nik uttered, pulling out of Kali.

"What?" Kali asked, confused.

"We don't have any lube, and I'm not trying it without it, I don't want to hurt you," Nik said firmly. Kali tried not to roll her eyes as Nik struggled to hide his disappointment.

"Do you think I'd offer without being prepared," Kali asked dryly, "I got some, it's in the nightstand."

"Thank God!" Nik exclaimed, as Kali laughed at his obvious relief, planting a wet kiss on her and scrambling to the nightstand. Nik took care to make sure he was well lubricated, and then turned to Kali. Kali gave Nik a nervous smile as she lay down on the bed. Nik lay down alongside Kali and gave her a gentle smile.

"Kali, I'll take it as slow as I can. Just know that if at any time you want to stop, it's okay," Nik said. Kali simply nodded. She knew Nik would never hurt her on purpose, and trusted him to take care of her.

Kali closed her eyes and felt Nik run his hand through her hair, and then caress her shoulders and then her breasts, gently pinching and rolling her nipples. She moaned as Nik's touch sent shivers up her spine. When Nik added his mouth to the mix, Kali felt like her body was on fire. His lips tickled and teased as he lavished attention on her pert breasts and then traced a meandering trail down to her mound. Kali could feel her pussy throbbing with anticipation as she felt his breath on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. She thrust her hips up towards Nik's face, growling in frustration when he moved away.

Nik ran his fingers up and down her thighs, and softly stroked her pussy- but avoided her clit. Nik chuckled softly as Kali started to writhe on the bed.

"Do you want something honey?" he asked.

"Yes," Kali gasped out, as Nik teased her soft folds with his fingers and brushed glancing kisses everywhere but where she wanted it. "I want your mouth on my clit. I want you to tongue and lick my pussy, till I beg for you to make me cum!"

Nik immediately went to work, and Kali squealed at the sensations, grabbing Nik's head and holding him to her pussy as she ground herself against his tongue. Nik's tongue flicked back and forth across Kali's engorged clit as he thrust a thick finger inside her and Kali felt her eyes rolling back in her head. Her tight sheath was slick with her juices and she was desperate to have Nik inside her.

"Nik, I'm ready, I need you inside me now," she ground out, pushing him away and scrambling up on her hands and knees. Kali moaned as Nik grasped her hip with his hand and slowly inserted first one finger and then another into the tight ring of her anus.

"Play with yourself for me Kali," Nik said softly, as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her, and pressed soft kisses on the firm globes of her ass. Kali began to thrust back against his fingers as she frantically stroked her clit, feeling her orgasm near.

"Please Nik," she gasped out. "I want to feel you inside me."

As Nik looked at Kali's full, firm ass before him, he gave a silent prayer of thanks to any gods who might be listening. Nik gently removed his fingers and gently placed the head of his cock up against the tight ring of Kali's anus, slowly pressing forward.

Kali let out a gasp as the spongy head of his cock easily slipped through the set of muscles ringing her anus. "Easy, easy Nik," she gasped, trying desperately to relax her sphincter. She felt unbelievably full, and her anus burned as it stretched around the head of Nik's dick.

12