The Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
A father and son bond sexually at a trip to their favorite lake.
1.3k words
4.06
35.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle woke suddenly inside his sticky boxers. They weren't feeling the best at this point, and his body was tense from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. His eyes moved to where his father, Dave, had been sleeping. There was no one laying there. The light of late morning seemed to illuminate the entire tent, which forced Kyle to squint his tired eyes.

I need a shower. And I need to stop falling asleep.

A pat was heard on the tent which vibrated the entire structure. Then, Kyle heard his father. "Hey bud. Get up. I made us some breakfast." A smile crept over his face, which was soon diminished by the feeling of the sticky boxers Kyle had fallen asleep in.

After quickly cleaning himself off and changing boxers, Kyle decided to greet his father in nothing but the fresh pair.

I have to make this happen... I just have to.

Kyle thought that maybe, just maybe his father would see that Kyle more comfortable with him. He would just test the waters by emerging from the sleeping bag in his boxer briefs and pee again. This way, he could get more clothes if things didn't go as expected. He felt the air in the tent. It was warm, which would be conducive to this elaborate boxer brief scheme.

As he left the tent, a sharp pang of nervousness and anxiety flashed through his body. He immediately saw his father eating pancakes in nothing but jeans. His manly build peppered with an abundance of delicious chest hair made Kyle's cock stir.

"Hey bud. I saved you some."

Oh god.

Suddenly, Kyle forgot his own plan and turned around nervously. His father stopped him.

"Just eat these before they get cold. Don't worry about throwing clothes on."

Kyle heard these words like a symphony. He was completely into the situation. Being an obedient boy, Kyle turned slowly and meandered to his father in a confident yet apprehensive manner. He took the plate of pancakes from his shirtless father and moved to sit next to him. As he ate, he noticed his cock starting to slowly stir and quiver.

Fuck. He's going to see my erection. Fuck-

Kyle decided that pushing his cock with an elbow might relieve the oncoming excitement. He watched his father, who didn't seem to notice the onset of Kyle's stiffening. When Kyle moved the elbow to shove at his dick, Dave did catch a glimpse. He chuckled and Kyle's face immediately flushed.

"Sorry, dad I-"

"It's ok, bud. You just woke up."

"Yeah... I mean..."

"Morning wood. We boys all understand."

Kyle's jaw dropped as his father playfully cupped his own bulge that was buried deep in his delicious jean wranglers. He was glad his erection wasn't a problem, as it fully stiffened and set anchor in the sea of sexual tension between the two.

"Yeah," Kyle chuckled. "You're right. Guys will be guys."

Dave beamed at him. "You mean boys will be boys, son."

Fuck.

Kyle gulped down a pancake. He felt himself almost disconnecting from his physical body. The tension was palpable. He couldn't bear it, and neither could his erection. He had to cum... But he wanted nothing more to do it with his father. He wolfed down his pancakes while his father moved to fiddle with some campfire equipment.

"I... Uh... I'm done..."

Kyle got up and moved to his father with the empty plate, his throbbing uncut dick leading the way. Kyle was flushed with embarrassment, apprehensive with how it would be seen and/or received. His father took the dish and looked down. He grinned and looked deep into Kyle's eyes.

"Man... Hell of a wood you got there."

"Yeah... I... Sorry I..."

"You should go take care of that!" His father laughed and turned away from Kyle. This disappointed him. How he yearned to scream that he wanted his father to grab him and pump his young foreskin while he did the same to his own intact girth.

"I'll... Do that... Ha ha."

Kyle removed himself towards the trees away from camp with a tingling shame. He wanted so bad to open up to his father about what he wanted, but he felt so wrong in doing so.

The tension is there. The opportunity is there. Just try, Kyle. What the fuck is wrong with you.

He was ashamed. He looked down at his building underwear. His young cock disobeyed his emotions. He thought about his father. He heard the words in his head replaying, and a throb sent him into overdrive. He tore down his boxers and began to pump his dick. The tip of it was already seeping with precum. The skin unfurled a ferocious head that beckoned to cum at the though of his father.

He tensed his ass as he pumped his dick, feeling the waves of pleasure fit together with the flow of his father's words in his head. "Boys will be boys."

I want to be your fucking boy.

Suddenly there was a stir, and Kyle abruptly pulled up his boxers in panic. He turned as he did so to see his father behind him, still in his jeans.

"Hey... Sorry, boy... I just-"

"Sorry I uh-"

His father moved towards him without stopping or hesitating. Kyle slowly backed away as he spoke.

"I just... I figured... Boys will be boys right?"

His father began to unbutton the button on his jeans and Kyle stopped moving back.

Holy. Shit.

"Dad what-"

"I'm just joining. Been awhile..."

His father tugged down the zipper on his fly and moved the jeans down with his boxers. His large cock uncurled with a delicious amount of man bush that made Kyle envious. His eyes were transfixed. His father's uncut manhood throbbed into a high salute that was amazing to see. Kyle realized he was tugging down his boxers without even thinking. His father had a wickedly amused grin on his face.

"You look just like me, boy."

"I... I want to."

"Chip off the old block. Come here. Jerk it like I do."

Kyle was in a dreamland. He felt his body move without even thinking or filtering any sense of the reality that was occurring. He joined his father's side with his eyes glued on the large cock.

"You ok? This too much-"

"No. No, dad. I want to."

"Me too, boy. Jack it like your dad does."

With that, his father began slowly moving his foreskin up and down, revealing the massive head of his nice hairy manhood. Kyle was transfixed with how masculine the movements looked. He could cum at any moment just merely watching his father.

"Like this, kid. Move it like your dad does."

Kyle couldn't help himself. He immediately began ferociously attacking his own cock in a pump that would send him cumming in seconds.

"Woah woah. You going to come already boy?"

"I'm so horny dad. Fuck."

"Then show me how you do it. Show daddy."

Kyle couldn't take it anymore. He began pumping his foreskin so hard and obliterated into the air, as his father watched and did the same. Kyle unleashed, but had no idea how close his father had been from merely watching him. The two looked at each other and at the giant loads they had just burst into the grass. His father pumped some extra cum off his foreskin and flapped his hand off into the grass. He tucked his cock back into the wranglers and clapped the hand on Kyle's back as he moved his boxers back into position.

"Good boy. Our trip. Our secret."

And with that, his father left him. Kyle was in shock.

What. Just. Happened.

He sat down in the grass, his mind racing with the events that just took place. He had no idea how to process what just happened. Here he was, sitting in the grass, staring at a busted load of his own, as well as his fathers.

This is just the beginning, Kyle. Just the beginning.