The Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let me down, doll," Ty moves behind me to massage my shoulders in encouragement. "If your subjects have chemistry, that's most of the work done for you."

James looks anywhere but Ty and crosses his arms over his toned bare chest.

"Then I definitely need you two to bring the heat because my iPhone camera is as fancy as I get."

I walk out of the bedroom and motion for them to follow. "I'm thinking night...naked skin and moonlight." My mind is ten steps ahead playing a full porn scene out and I mentally spank myself. Pushing open the glass doors, the guys follow me outside into the beautiful evening air.

I direct them to stand against the house under a light and try and put the scene from the book I have in mind into words. "So the first scene I want you two to capture is the moment before the first kiss. It's a slow burn with the aggressor - Ty finally pinning his best friend - James up against a wall and taking what he has been denying them...even though he wants it BAD."

Ty follows my lead and pushes James against the wall, taking him by surprise and asks, "Why does he deny it?"

James swallows audibly, eyes big as Ty's hands pin him, leaning his taller frame into his space.

"He doesn't do complicated well. He prefers everything be in a neat little box." I explained, brining the camera up to my face and loving the image I'm seeing come to life.

Ty slides a hand up from Jame's shoulder to press into his throat, tilting his mouth up at just the right angle, hovering his inches away.

I feel it deep in my cunt, a heat so intense, my mouth opens on a silent moan as I see Jame's breath hitch.

"So he needs his friend to just...take it?" Ty's raspy's voice taunts him, dancing his mouth closer.

Click, click, click.

James licks his lips like his fucking daring Ty and I sink my teeth hard into my lower lip to stop the noises from spilling out, not wanting to pull them out of the moment. "He fights it right up until the moment their mouths connect."

They glow in the moonlight and I want to order them to do dirty things together but the reward is so much hotter watching this erotic dance play out under the force of their own arousal.

James puts his hands on Ty, to pull him close or push him away I can't tell but for a moment I think they might actually kiss. Ty bumps his bottom lip against James and his lips part on a curse, sending my heart racing with excitement. Seconds before Ty can close the distance, James turns his head, eyes pleading with me to save him.

I don't play fair though, siding a hand down to rub between my legs as I watch them through the lens.

Click, click, click.

Ty's hand forces his head back toward him, not letting him escape. Dark eyes clash with wild ones. "You're so hard."

That's when I realize Ty's pressing his whole body into James, pinning him to the wall. I zoom out and capture the shot, ignoring the ache in my cunt.

"That's the shot...OMG...!"

Ty doesn't pull back right away, like a cat toying with it's prey.

James laughs nervously and pushes Ty from him, escaping his hold. "You write smutty scenes, A."

"Guilty!" I try and tamp down on my own raging arousal. "That was nothing though...just wait until you hear my next scene."

"Fuck..." James eyes the two of us like he doesn't trust us not to pounce. "I'm going to need another drink for this, aren't I?"

~~~~

You head back into the bar, cock aching from that little scene back there. This photo shoot was proving harder than you thought. It was like there was a glass wall up between you and your forbidden desires. It didn't FEEL like a matter of letting yourself feel desire for Ty. The wasn't the problem. You felt paralyzed to do anything BUT feel. When it looked like Ty as going to kiss you, only then did you spring into action...to escape. How A thought you could move passed years of internal struggle and denial in one night was beyond you.

"I'll grab it for you, mate."

You watch Ty walk around the bar and realize you stopped in front of it and disappeared into your head. He eyes you, looking concerned as he grabs the whiskey and pours another shot. He leans down on his muscular, inked forearms and watches as you empty the glass.

"I was once you."

You look around for A and don't see her anywhere. "Yeah?"

"Yes. I only wish I had an A to hold my hand through it."

That sets you off. "Fuck you, buddy."

"Oh I plan to...A too, if you're lucky." He smirks and you hate how attractive he is.

Your plan to rip into him is stopped when A emerges from the bathroom looking flushed and...aroused?

Grabbing up the camera, she snaps a candid of the two of you before heading toward the bedroom. "I need a bed for the next scene, boys."

At that Ty winks and follows her into the room.

Into the rabbit hole.

You look down at your empty glass and poor another shot, downing it on a curse before following them.

A is smiling proudly as you walk in and it feels good to be the cause of it.

"So this scene is the first time they fuck. The photo I'm after is one where Ty isn't the aggressor...it's James."

That surprises you and you feel your heart start to race.

"Ty, I need you on your back."

He nods and goes to undo his pants.

"Ah, ah...pants on, slugger."

You send up a silent prayer of thanks and relax marginally.

"You should consider a re-write, doll." Ty drops his hands and crawls onto the bed, settling in the middle.

A beams her pretty eyes on you. "This is Christmas morning to you James. You get to unwrap him and finally get a taste of that big, beautiful cock he's been teasing you with." She points to the bed and says, "I need you kneeling between his legs."

Your blood feels heavy in your veins and you embrace the buzz that's finally settling over you. Eying Ty reluctantly, you crawl between his thighs and kneel. The submissive pose does nothing to quell your arousal. Neither does Ty's dark, lust-filled eyes at having you right where he wants you. Your eyes drop right to his impressive jean-clad bulge.

"Excellent," A says, coming around to crouch beside the bed. "Now lean forward a bit and start unbuttoning his jeans, James."

You raise your hand and freeze.

You can't do it, can't get that close to the object of too many of your late night fantasies.

In the heavy silence, Ty says, "I'll start it for you." His hand grabs hold of the top button and pulls, tugging it open.

"Fuck...," your eyes spot the tip of his hard cock through the opening and it's wet.

Click, click, click.

"That's it," A murmurs her approval.

Ty arches up in a silent offering, sending his hands up and over his head to grab onto the metal bars of the headboard. This makes you feel...safer. Just you and your cock lust and your buzz.

Your hand drops to his fly and you tug another button open. More skin. Veins this time.

"In the scene you lean in closer, James...like you can't help but want to smell him."

As though in a completely suggestive state, you follow her instructions and settle lower, feeling Ty's eyes burning into you as you drag your nose down the length of him and sniff his scent.

Ty curses, tightening his hands around the posts. This makes your feel powerful in a way you've never felt before. It's a heady rush and you lick your lips as you tug another button free, exposing more of his straining cock. As if in a trance you tug the rest open and his length springs free, smacking you in the mouth. The hot weight of it surprises you and it feels like a brand across your lips, leaving a wet mark behind.

"Lick it,' Ty growls.

You don't take your eyes from him as your tongue slides out to capture the pre-cum from your upper lip. The taste explodes on your tongue, salty and purely sexual. Your mouth waters instantly.

You. Want. More.

"I've never seen hunger like that before," A's voice infiltrates the sensual fog that's settled over you.

You've never felt hunger like this before.

It's a wild, merciless thing, the need to see this through. To take it to it's inevitable end.

Sliding a hand around Ty's ridiculously stunning cock, you point it towards your mouth and sink down over it, sealing your fate.

"Fuck..."

"Fuck..."

A chorus of shocked exclamations reaches your ears and you realize what you've done. For a guy who felt pretty fucking paralyzed a few minutes earlier you feel liberated as you gag on his cock, finally owning your lust for men. All that exists is the hot-blooded taste of the meat filling your mouth as you devour him, the little flexes of is hips and the noises he's making as the back of his throat.

Until the bed dips beside you and you see a flash of naked skin as A straddles Ty face. Her perfect tits swinging forward as she leans towards you, watching as she fucks back on Ty's tongue.

"I knew you'd be this hot..." A rotates her hips, drawing your eyes to her toned body.

You reach forward and palm one of her tits, groaning around his shaft, the other hand opening your own jeans to release your painfully hard cock.

"Make him cum!" A moans as she rubs at her cunt, clearly in heaven.

You double down, working your mouth up and down his thick shaft, drooling and making a mess of his tight, shaved balls. Every time he hits the back of your throat you swallow, rewarded with muffled shouts from him. In no time, his cock pulses and jerks in your mouth, spilling warm, thick cum onto your tongue. You struggle to swallow it all and it seems to go on forever as you suck from it.

A's hand pulls at your hair, dragging your mouth from Ty's cock to her waiting lips. She kisses you deeply, moaning at the taste of the cum in your mouth and hitting her peak as you swallow all her cries. When her mouth leaves yours and she slides off Ty to collapse beside him, you realize you're mindlessly palming your dick, on the edge of your own orgasm.

Both sets of eyes are locked on you but it's Ty who says, "Crawl up here and cum on my face."

Fuck that's hot.

You do as he says. No hesitation this time. Straddling his face you work your cock over with A's satisfied face enjoying the show and before you know it you're spraying your cum all over his smug, victorious face.

You see stars.

You feel weightless as you bliss out on your orgasmic high.

You did it.

"I'm keeping you both for the night," A says matter-of factly.

She pulls you down in between them both and you're enveloped in two sets of limbs with three hungry mouths cleaning up cum.

~~~~

I walk James to the front door the next morning, stunned by the change in him. Last night was INSANELY hot and I have every scene on replay in my head. I open the door and smile at him as he moves past me, holding my gaze with a smile of his own.

"That was some rabbit hole, A." His face has a boyish light to it this morning.

I arch an eyebrow and say, "Only because you did as I asked."

A hand comes up to scratch the stubble along his jaw. "So you're saying I scored major brownie points and you'll take me on as your sub?"

My mouth tips up in a grin. "I think that can be arranged."

He beams at me. "Can I know what A stands for?"

I think about that for a second before leaning up to peck him on the cheek and whisper, "You can call me Alice" into his ear.

12