The Lake House

Story Info
Geoff makes up with his sister and her friend.
7.9k words
4.53
165.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Geoff was really looking forward to the week at his parents lake house. After finishing his exams, he could use a little R&R, either relaxing alone to recharge his body or cruise around the lake in the boat, going to the different bars to meet up with the girls that were there on spring break. the weather was perfect. A warm front had just moved in and promised a beautiful week. First, however, he just wanted to get to the house and relax.

"What the fuck?" he thought to himself as he pulled up the dirt and gravel driveway. Parked behind the house was a blue, '07 Honda Civic, his old car, that his younger sister now drove. "What the hell is she doing here?" Geoff mumbled, pulling up beside the car. "Fuck!" Geoff and his younger sister had had an on again, off again relationship, and for the past year or so, its been very "off". At four years older, Geoff loved his little sister, often taking care of her and being very protective of her. With both their parents working, Geoff had taken care of his sister, taking her with him when he was with his friends and making sure she had done her studies. In many ways, he felt like a parent to her. However, over the past couple of years, she had begun to spread her wings, sort of speak, trying to break out from under her popular brother's shadow. She used to love being known as Geoff's little sister, but now she was a senior in high school and was trying to be her own person. Even today, after he had been gone for nearly four years, people she might just meet will refer to her as "Geoff's little sister." Geoff grabbed his bags and went into the house, expecting a small fight.

"Angie?" he called out, entering the house. There was no answer. He assumed she was down at the lake, either on the dock, the boat or in someone else's boat. The house wasn't too messy, less than he expected, but his parent's room was strewed with clothes. Geoff went to his old room before calling his parents to bitch.

"You knew I was coming, Mom. I told you two months ago I wanted to use the lake house." Geoff listened to his mother, tapping his foot in disgust. "You mean Sammy is here, too? SHIT!!!..... Sorry, Mom, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.........Yes, I'll be nice, I promise. And I'll be nice to Sammy, too.......ok, ok, I love you too. Give my best to Dad and y'all have fun on your trip. Bye" Geoff clicked the off button, tossing the phone on the bed. How the hell was he supposed to pick up some girl now, with his sister and her friend there? He had always liked Sammy. She was always pretty cute and nice, but he had hardly seen her in the four years he had been away at college. Geoff finished unloading the car, stocking the fridge with the things he had brought, then finally settled down with a beer on the couch. The sun was starting to set as he dozed off. Around 9:30, Geoff woke up to a boat pulling in the slip. About 10 minutes later, he heard his sister and her friend coming up to the deck, giggling, laughing as they stumbled up the wooden steps.

"Di-di-did you leave the lights on, Sammy?" Angie asked, slurring her words. The taller girl shook her head no. They climbed up to the deck, seeing Geoff standing by the door. "Oh fuck...hehe," Angie giggled, seeing her brother standing there. At 6'2, 190 lbs, Geoff cut a striking figure. His strong, toned body was silhouetted by the inside light. "What are you doing here, Geoff?" Angie asked. Both girls were still in their bikinis, their tops covered by a slightly damp t-shirt that came down to the small of their backs.

"The question is, what the fuck are you doing here? I told mom months ago that I wanted the lake house at spring break. And what are you doing driving the boat this late at night. You know you're not supposed to do that" Geoff stared at his litle sister angrily, but she was too drunk to notice. She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, pulling the wet shirt over her head, almost falling onto the floor. Sammy caught her, giggling. Geoff couldn't help but notice how his sister had grown. Yes, he had noticed her budding breasts and shapely hips before, but it had been 9 months since he had seen her at all and well over a year since he had seen her in anything other than a sweatshirt or sweater. She was becoming more and more like their mother, something his friends would call a MILF. Angie was 5'4, slender but shapely, with a small waist and broad hips. Her 34 D breasts looked large on her small frame. Sammy was a little taller, slender, but with smaller hips. Her 36C fit her body perfectly. Geoff also noticed their bikinis. The tiny triangle cups barely covered any of Angie's large breasts and the bottom was a little more than a thong, barely covering between her cheeks.

"Does Dad know you're wearing something like that?" Geoff demanded.

"You're not dad, Geoff...geeezzz, give me a break!" she snapped back. "Look, I'm too drunk and tired to argue. We can do that tomorrow. Right now, all I want to do is go to bed," she said, her eyes rolling back slightly. She took her friend's hand and walked to her parents room, giggling, with Sammy.

Geoff watched as the two girls walked past him, into the bedroom. His eyes glanced down at their ass, swaying. Both of their bikini bottoms were nearly thongs, a thin waistband with a thin, 3-4 inch strap sliding between their cheeks. He had to admit, his sister and her friend were both very sexy.

They would fit in very well at college and have no problem getting dates. His stare was interrupted by the slamming of the bedroom door, popping back open, slightly, from the misaligned door slot.

"Fuck this shit," Geoff thought to himself as he settled back onto the couch to watch a little more TV. He could hear the girls giggling, talking about who knows what. After an hour or so, he decided to go to bed. As Geoff walked past the bedroom, he could hear whispering and what sounded like moaning. Geoff peered through the open door.

The overhead light was off, but the two night stand lamps were both on, giving the room a warm, soft glow. Geoff could see the bed. Sammie was leaning against the headboard, giggling. She still had her bikini top on. Geoff had hoped he might have been able to see more of her body. He leaned slightly to get a better view of the bed. His eyes widened as the rest of the bed came into view. Angie was on her knees, between Sammie's legs, looking at her friend. She reached behind her, tugging on the thin straps on her back. Geoff watched as his lil sister slipped the bikini top off, tossing the small bit of cloth onto the floor. Geoff felt his cock stirring, stiffening in his shorts. Angie cupped her large breasts, caressing them in front of her friend. Sammie began giggling, then pulled Angie to her, kissing her deeply as Angie's large, firm breasts swayed.

"What the fuck," Geoff thought, his hand instinctively reaching for his cock, stroking it through his shorts. They kissed a long time, Sammie's hands cupping her friend's tits, caressing them. Angie slid her hand up Sammie's side, over her arm, slipping the thin bikini strap off her shoulder. Angie pulled Sammie's top off, Sammie's breasts falling free. Her breasts were even better than Geoff had imagined, full and round, sitting high on Sammie's chest. Geoff watched as his lil sister cupped her friend's breasts, groping the firm teen flesh, then lean over, burying her face in Sammie's globes. He could hear Sammie moaning, her hands on the back of his sister's head, holding her to her tits. Geoff's cock stiffened even more, growing hard and thick, watching his sister sucking on her friend's nipples.

"Oooohh ggddd, yes," Sammie moaned, pushing her tits against her friend's face, "I've wanted you all day." Angie looked up, smiling.

"Well, I guess you have me now...hehe," she answered.

"When you were dancing with those guys tonight, and they were sliding their hands all over you, feeling you up...I thought you were going to suck them right there," said Sammie. Angie giggled, lifting her face from Sammie's breasts.

"I almost did that one guy..hehe...he was so hot. Gd, I wanted to fuck him," Angie replied, kissing down her friend's flat tummy. Sammie moaned louder as Angie's tongue slid over her bellybutton, then down to the top of her bikini bottom. Angie nuzzled her face against her friend's pussy, sucking the juices through the small patch of cotton.

"Oooohh ffuuccckkk, Angie...yes, yes!" Sammie cried, pushing Angie's head down to her pussy. Angie grabbed the bikini bottom, sliding it off Sammie's ass, down her legs. Geoff stood there, frozen as he watched his lil sister tonguing her best friend's pussy. His cock grow even harder, imagining her fucking the guy from the bar. Sammie was moaning loudly as Angie ate her wet pussy. Angie swung her body around, slipping on top of Sammie, into a 69 position. Angie rocked her hips gently over her girlfriend's face lightly as Sammie flicked her tongue across her wet lips. Angie sat up on her knees, her pussy straddling her best friend's face. Geoff now had a clear view of his sister's naked body, her breasts even bigger than he imagined. Angie grabbed her tits, her fingers digging into her flesh as Sammie ground her face against her wet pussy.

"Oooohhh ggddd, Sammie, that feels sooooo good," Angie moaned, rocking her hips back and forth on her friend's face. Sammie grabbed Angie's ass, pulling her pussy hard to her mouth, tonguing her friend's wet pussy. Geoff pulled his cock out, stroking the thick hard shaft. He stared at his sister's incredible body, her breasts bouncing as she rode Sammie's tongue. Angie leaned over, burying her face between Sammie's legs, retuning the favor of Sammie's tongue. Geoff could hear the muffled sounds of their moaning as they tongued each other's aching pussy.

Sammie broke the tonguing first, groaning, "Ooooohhh ffuuucckkkk, I'm cumming!!" Angie increased her pressure, her tongue whipping in and out of her friend's pussy. Sammie cried out as the orgasm exploded, squirting her juices all over Angie's face. Angie took all she could, lapping up her friend's cum. Sammie grabbed Angie by her waist, pulling her hard to her mouth. Sitting up, grinding her pussy on Sammie's face, Angie, once again, gave Geoff a clear view of her naked body. Geoff stroked his cock harder, smearing the precum over his thick shaft. Angie rocked her hips back and forth, her juices flooding out.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Angie cried, grabbing her bouncing tits, her fingers digging into the tender teen flesh. Angie came hard, spraying Sammie's face with her warm juices. Sammie slid her tongue over Angie's lips, thighs, licking all she could. She then collapsed on her friend, rolling over, cuddling with Sammie. The two girls kissed deeply, sharing each others cum with the other. Geoff felt his cock throbbing, ready to explode. He hurried off to his room, laying down on the bed. He stroked his cock harder, faster. All he could see in his mind was his sister and Sammie, locked together in a sexual embrace. Geoff's cock erupted, shooting rivers of cum all over his chest and hand. He came harder than he could remember. He laid there, breathing deeply, trying to clean the cum from his hands by rubbing it on the sheets. He closed his eyes, feeling his heart pounding against his chest. For the next 20 minutes, Geoff laid there, trying to fall asleep. When he finally did, the last image in his head was that of his sister and Sammie eating each other in 69.....with his cock deep inside his sister from behind.

Geoff woke up before the girls did. He glanced into their bedroom, seeing Sammie spooning his sister. He paused for a moment, looking at the two of them. The sheets were up only as far as their waist due to the warm night air. Geoff stared at his lil sister, amazed at how pretty and sexy she had become. It had been only in the past year that she had blossomed, growing out of her awkward stage and into a young beauty. He also couldn't get over her body. Sammie's arm was slipped between Angie's large breasts, giving Geoff a clear view of their size and shape. Geoff had to admit, that even though he had been with a lot of girls in high school and college, he had never seen any as beautiful as hers. But she was his sister and that put an end to that.

Geoff grabbed a bowl of cereal, then headed down to the dock. He wanted to check out the boat to make sure everything was all right with it. The sun was already hot as he walked down the dirt path to the wooden dock and slip.

"What a fuck'n mess," he thought to himself, looking at the trash that filled the boat. Pulling off his shirt, Geoff began cleaning the trash before checking the engine. He was just about finished when he heard his name called.

"Good morning, Geoff," he heard from the dock. Geoff looked up and saw Sammie walking towards him. He watched her prance along the dock, her breasts bouncing slightly in the very tiny bikini. "What are you doing?" she asked, standing at the edge of the dock, next to the boat. The triangle top covered maybe a third of her breasts and the front patch was no bigger than a hand, covering her pussy.

"Oh, just making sure everything is all right with the boat. I'd hate to get stuck in the middle of the lake," Geoff answered, not even looking up. Geoff finally looked up, holding up the trash bag filled with beer cans and paper, "What the hell did y'all do yesterday? There was so much shit in here!" Sammie just giggled, leaning over, her hands on her knees, giving Geoff a clear view of her breasts and cleavage.

"Hehe, we had so much fun. Guys kept coming on the boat with us all day. I guess they left their empty cans. Sorry, Geoff," she said, sincerely. "I'll help clean up, if you want."

"No, that's all right, thanks anyway. Tell Angie that I'm taking the boat out for a while, to test it."

"Can I go with you?" Sammie asked, almost pleading. "Sounds like fun." Sammie was smiling looking over Geoff's toned, shirtless body.

"No, maybe another time," Geoff said in a huff. "How about untying me?" Geoff got in the seat, starting the boat. Sammie watched as he backed away, then slam the boat into forward, sending a large wash against the dock and slip.

Geoff was trying to avoid seeing his sister and Sammie as much as he could. He wanted to forget what he saw the night before. Every time it crossed his mind, he felt his cock stiffen and get hard. He was mad at his sister, he had been for a long time and he didn't want to think about her in that way. Geoff drove to a couple of lakeside bars and convenience stores to see who was at the lake this week. He spent several hours looking for people and cruising the lake. Several times other boats seemed to pull close to him, but then pull away. Geoff wondered if those were the guys Sammie was talking about.

The sun was really beating down as it pasted the noon sky. Only those people without a lake house usually stayed out at that time of day. Geoff turned the boat back towards the house, gunning it. The boat reared up on its stern as the prop reached its maximum rotation. Geoff adjusted the trim, letting the boat plane out smoothly, the V hull cutting through the water. Fifteen minutes later, Geoff was pulling into the slip. He tied it securely, then worked his way up the path to the house. On the deck, overlooking the lake, was Sammie, lying on her stomach, the back of her top untied, the straps hanging by her side. Geoff walked past without even saying hi, unable to look at her without thinking about last night.

"You've been gone a long time, Geoff," Sammie said, lifting up on her forearms. Geoff was past her, at the door. He turned to Sammie, about to say something sarcastic, but stopped. Geoff could see almost her entire breasts, hanging, swaying in front of him. Sammie knew he was looking, that's what she wanted. Geoff paused a second.

"Yeah, I just needed to get away, plus test out the boat," he answered. "Uuuhhh, where's Angie?"

Sammie smiled, leaning up a little higher, pretending not to be aware of her exposure. "She's gone to the store, to get stuff for dinner and more beer." Geoff nodded, then went inside. Sammie tied her top, following her friend's brother into the kitchen. Geoff was making himself a drink.

"Would you make me one, too, Geoff?" Sammie asked sweetly, smiling as she stood right beside him. Geoff 6'2 frame gave him a clear view of her ample cleavage, especially in that tiny bikini top. Geoff frowned, turning to his sister's friend. "Are you old enough to drink?" he said, sarcastically. Sammie's smile quickly changed to one of hurt.

"When did you become such an ass, Geoff?" she quipped, "Even when you were the most popular guy at school, you were always nice. When did you get so mean?" Sammie turned away in a huff. That stung Geoff more than he thought it would. He had always liked Sammie, she had always been his favorite of all of his sister's friends. And now he had been mean to her, hurting her feeling when she had done nothing wrong. Geoff grabbed her hand as she began walking away, pulling her back.

"I'm sorry, Sammie, I really am," Geoff said sincerely, "I've just been in a foul mood lately. Its not you, you haven't done anything to deserve this." Sammie looked at Geoff. A smile slowly came to her face.

Geoff was leaning against the kitchen counter, holding Sammie's hand. She slipped up to him, her young body almost against his. "I would have thought, after what you saw last night, you'd be in a better mood," she said softly, seductively. "Did you enjoy watching us?" Geoff began sputtering his words, not sure what to say.

"D-d-d-does Angie know..." Geoff stuttered.

Sammie smiled, giggling, "No, she doesn't. I saw you standing there, watching. Actually, it made it a lot hotter, knowing you were watching...hehe," Sammie giggled. "Well, did you?"

"Did I want?"

"Did you enjoy it, silly?" Sammie asked, giggling sweetly. Sammie slid up against Geoff, pressing her firm body against his. "Are you thinking about it now? Thinking about Angie and I together, our naked bodies against each other?" Sammie smiled as she felt Geoff's body trembling. "Does it make you hard?" Sammie slid her hand down his chest, past his stomach. Her flingers slowed as she neared his cock. Geoff struggled to keep from thinking about the night before, but couldn't. His cock stiffened, growing harder in his bathing suit. Sammie slid her hand further down slowly. Her hand slipped onto his hard cock. Sammie gasped at its thickness. Her eyes widened as she stroked the thick head shaft. Geoff smiled, seeing her reaction to his cock. "Ooohh ggddd, Geoff, is this why you were so popular...hehe," Sammie squealed.

Geoff smiled, "Well, it didn't hurt."

"Can I see it, please, Geoff?" his little sister's friend asked, almost pleading.

"I don't know, are you old enough?" Sammie playfully slapped Geoff's chest, then slipped onto her knees, untying the string at the waist of his bathing suit. She jerked the shorts down, almost getting hit in the face by the thick shaft. Geoff cock was standing straight up, hard and thick. Sammie wrapped her fingers around the throbbing shaft, feeling it twitch to her touch.

"Shit, Geoff, its so big," she moaned, rubbing the thick head across her cheeks. Geoff slid his fingers through her hair, holding her hair back, giving him a clear view of what was about to happen. Sammie slid her tongue up the tender underside of his cock, the tip of her tongue circling the bulbous head. Geoff moaned softly in anticipation. Sammie opened her mouth, engulfing the thick cock as much as she could. Her head bobbed up and down the hard shaft, the thick head rubbing against the back of her throat. Sammie had fantasized about sucking Angie's big brother for several years and here she was, finally feeling his cock in her mouth. She savored ever moment and it showed. She attacked his cock, sliding her tongue over ever inch, letting his balls slip into her mouth. Geoff was moaning more loudly now. Much to his surprise, this was one of the best BJ's he had ever had, probably because it was so unexpected and that Sammie was so aggressive. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, rubbing the head over her lips and cheeks as she looked up at him. She batted her eyes, smiled, then took his cock deep, again, sucking harder. She sucked for a a minute of so more, then rubbed the head over her tits. Geoff had to admit, Sammie did have a beautiful pair of breasts. She slid the cock under her top, cupping her tits, wrapping them around the thick hard shaft, titty fucking him. Sammie opened her mouth, letting the head just slide into her mouth. She could feel his cock throbbing, jerking wildly.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers