The Lake House

Story Info
A beautiful wife describes her sexual adventure.
886 words
3.41
28k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a very beautiful woman. She has a law degree from a first rate university, and is an associate partner in a reputable law firm downtown.

The perfect balance of beauty and brains, Susan is everyman's dream, and I am no different. We dated for about six months when I proposed marriage to her on bended knee. To my surprise, she said yes!

But her courtesy came with a caveat. She is a modern woman and feminist, and she knows all too well how much of a commodity she is.

With long blond hair, 36D breasts, 26 inch waistline, 36 inch hips, and a protruding, yet round butt, she is a living Barbie Doll. And she just so happens to have a penchant for handsome, intelligent men who are confident and possess a sense of humor.

So her stipulation for marriage was that she could still enjoy the pleasures of many men as she saw fit. She loves me like there's no tomorrow, but she loves variety, too, and if she finds a guy attractive and wants him sexually, I have to accept this or else she couldn't marry me.

Thus, I'm amenable to her sexual proclivities as long as she shows me affection and is dedicated to me, which she is, though she would say no man owns her.

We had been married a few years and had enjoyed varied sexual situations including, but not limited to, sex with multiple partners. She was in total agreement with my wanting another woman for variety's sake.

But my wife is so beautiful I never really wanted another woman, and I usually enjoyed just watching her enjoy herself with another man. Or there would be times when she would go without me and tell me all about it when she got home, and then we'd have the most amazing sex.

So no wonder, then, did I look forward to her sexual escapade at the lake house.

The "sexcapade" was to involve a best friend of hers and the friend's husband.

But what really made it hot was that there were three other guys, including one who was underage. By the time all was said and done, the two women had fucked the brains out of the three men and the boy; yes, even The Boy!

We sat on the bed after we had made love and fucked, too, and had our usual pillow talk discussion. I wanted to know the exact details of the encounter at the lake house.

She spoke in excited but measured tones:

"Well, I knew Allison was a little nervous and all, what with her hubby and three hot guys all sitting around wondering when the show would begin, so I broke the ice by suggesting we go upstairs, after we'd had a few drinks."

"To start things off, the two women started playing with one another. When we were sufficiently aroused, I grabbed Allison's husband, Greg, by the hand and pulled him onto the bed where where he could forget about his wife. To make sure of this, I put his cock in my ass."

"Upon seeing this, Allison took The Boy, who looked so young I was afraid to ask, (but he volunteered that he was 18 years old, and proud that he was able to vote!) and she started sucking his lovely stiff cock."

"One of the other two guys, Kevin, had a big cock. I put that in my mouth and massaged it with the most skilled precision I surprised myself, quite honestly."

"The last guy, Stuart, was hot. He had the Hollywood looks and confidence to go with it. He slipped his cock in Allison's wet pussy, but not before making her cum all over his tongue. When he entered her, Allie's pussy made a plopping sound!"

"I could feel Greg's cock get harder as this happened. And then he shot a massive load of my ass. Then Kevin started licking my pussy, getting me aroused so I could mount that big dick of his. He was on his back when I straddled him cowgirl and came in about 60 seconds all over his massive tool."

"Allison then turned her attention to The Boy. She got on all fours and took the boy doggy style, making him come in very short order."

"He was ready to go again almost instantly, while the men were exhausted and drained of their fluids. Seeing this I grabbed his cock as if a leash and pulled him toward me. Then I laid on my back and guided the teenager into my wet womanhood."

"Fucking The Boy was the best part of all. He kept going and going and I kept cumming and cumming! After we were done, though, even The Boy was spent. So Allison and I kissed and cuddled and made love one more time."

"I walked home, five miles, naked. It was a most lovely afternoon, and I was so grateful to see you, my dear loving husband, waiting for me at the front door. It was the most loved I've ever felt since the day you proposed."

And it was the most invigorating moment of my life, to see my beautiful bride come home to me after a day of sex with other men at the lake house.