The Lake House Pt. 01

Story Info
Short vacation with my fiance literally blows my mind!
2.6k words
4.24
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is long, so in trying to make it easier for the reader, I broke it into three parts**

*****

THE LAKE HOUSE PART I - MY FIANCE AMBER

I am head over heels in love with my fiancé. Amber is a gorgeous, beautiful, outgoing, and irresistible woman who brightens up any room she walks in to. She has an infectious smile and eyes that melt your heart, and they can tell a thousand different stories without her ever speaking a word.

Our story is unique, as we've known each other our whole lives, yet only recently became romantically involved a few years back. We met in elementary school, and I was immediately in love with her little 90s bowlcut brown hair and the smile that she still carries to this day. We played as kids and flirted before we even knew what the word meant, but soon she was gone and moved off to another part of the country. She came back briefly during our high school years, but it was chance that brought us together four years ago in San Diego, and our paths have been together ever since.

I proposed two years into the relationship, although it should have been much sooner because I knew from the second I saw her that she was the one. The girl I knew from elementary school and high school had grown into a stunning creature that was way out of my league. She was and still is a complete knockout. Her long-flowing black hair trails down to just above her cute and tiny butt, and she grew these amazing breasts that she has no problem flaunting out in public. She lost a lot of weight from exercising and focusing on work, and her legs are small and toned from years of ballet. I didn't care about just that however, as it was her personality that made me fall in love with her. She's passionate and always optimistic, and she always had an aura of love for everyone floating around her wherever she went.

I've always been a very sexual person, but finding Amber really unlocked my dark and hidden world. We were able to be completely and utterly open with one another, and I have never felt embarrassed by telling her my deepest desires. I could be completely vulnerable with her, and she introduced me to so many possibilities I never thought possible. We were soaked in each other's passion, and we both said we would never want another and only needed us. She was adamant that she didn't like the idea of others when I mentioned a threesome one time, and she always made sure to tell me that I was the only man for her and that she wanted no one else.

Our life and love were beautiful, and we were only just beginning.

About six months into our engagement, we both were working full time and summer was just starting. We lived in Southwest Virginia, and although the mountains were beautiful and the hikes were fun, we both craved water. We lived near oceans or bays our entire life, and my work had brought us inland about five hours from the nearest ocean. Luckily for us, our neighbor John owned a lake house down in North Carolina near a huge lake, where he owned a pontoon boat and had been inviting us to come visit him when he would go down for his weekend visits. We were finally able to clear a weekend where all three of us could go down and get away from Virginia and just drink and relax.

My neighbor John is a bachelor about 10 years older than me who never married. Being in his mid-forties, he dated every now and then but was pretty settled in his own life and wasn't interested in getting married. He had a good job and had been smart with his money, hence having his own lake house and boat on the side. I honestly never felt threatened by him, as he was a great guy and was in fact a gentleman, as well as not having the most attractive features in his gut and hair. He threw himself into his work and never took care of himself, so the weight had piled on over the years and the little amount of hair he had remaining should just have been cut off. Nevertheless, he loved his scotch and was a great conversationalist, and he never showed any interest in Amber other than enjoying her company.

I bring all that up because come Thursday of that week, plans had changed and John was able to get that Friday off, so he was hoping to get an early start to the weekend and was going to drive down Thursday night to the lake house. I couldn't get Friday off, but Amber was able to switch shifts, and asked me if it would be okay if she went down with John on Thursday. She was beyond excited for this little break, as she had been working her butt off for weeks and needed a relaxing reprieve, so I had no hesitancy with her going down with him and I would drive down separately after work on Friday. No thought ever crossed my mind of unfaithfulness, and I was honestly just jealous I couldn't join them to start the drinking and boat riding!

They left around 5 pm on Thursday, and a few hours later while sitting at home I kept getting text after text and pictures from Amber showing me the cabin and exclaiming how happy she was and how I needed to get there already. My plan was to leave the next day early from work and drive the two hours down to get there between 5-6 pm, so seeing all those texts and pictures really got me excited knowing I'd be there in less than 24 hours!

Friday came, and while sitting at work, I kept getting pictures from Amber of the gorgeous lake and her and John on the boat and sitting around a barbeque pit making lunch and other things I was too eager to experience already. By 11 am, she sent one with her and John clinking glasses with a caption saying "cheers!"

I responded back, "Drinking already? It's not even noon yet! Lol"

A: "Lol it's 5 pm somewhere, and don't judge me! Haha I need this and I need you so get your sexy butt here already!"

Me: "Lol I'm going as fast as I can and cannot wait! I'm jealous and want to be drinking with you now, so save one for me!"

A: "I hope you saved some cummy drink for me too hehe"

Me: "Lol are you drunk already?"

A: "No hun, just feel so free and want that yummy dick! GET HERE ALREADY!"

Me: "Lol well pace yourself and don't jump on John if I take too long!"

A: "Ew never! Lol I will hun, just get here already so I can give you a big hug and we can enjoy this weekend together! Hit me up when you leave...love you!"

Me: "Love you babe"

I still always got butterflies whenever we said I love you to each other, because how in the hell had I landed this beautiful woman? I was more excited now than ever to get down there, so by 3 pm I literally felt like I was sprinting out of the office and jumping in my car. Speed limits weren't a thing to me that day, and two hours breezed by and I made great time by getting there around 4:30 pm.

The lake house was a small little ranch home almost directly on the water, and had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, a small living room with a couch, and the master bedroom away from all the other rooms. It was nestled down on a slope from the road, so I almost missed it driving by, and when I walked right in the backyard first it was a great view of a lagoon that fed out to a massive body of water. John had a small personal dock where his pontoon boat sat, and a nice balcony that overlooked everything with a fire pit area.

Walking into the backyard, I hadn't texted Amber because I wanted to surprise her as she thought I wouldn't be in until 6 or so, so when I found the two of them sitting in lawn chairs looking out at the water with drinks in hand, she screamed excitedly when she saw me come around the house corner.

"Baby baby baby! You made it! Isn't this beautiful?" She said as she popped up and came running over and jumped in my arms. Light as a feather, I held her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and we kissed as if we hadn't seen each other in years. Surprisingly, I felt the cold drink on the back of my neck and realized she hadn't put her cocktail down, and I could taste the rum and coke in her kiss.

She pulled back and looked right in my eyes, and I could tell my baby was a little buzzed already. I loved it! She was enjoying herself and was in full bliss mode, and it was starting to infect me as soon as I saw and held her. This was going to be a great weekend!

"Need to get some drinks in you big guy, you have some catching up to do!" John exclaimed, standing up and walking over to me. He slapped me on the back and told me where the cooler was and that they had plenty of booze for ten weekends to cover us, and that I needed to get some comfier clothes on and kick my shoes off. "This is a weekend of no worries, so turn your phone off, put it away, and go and grab a cold one."

"Let me show you the place!" Amber said excitedly, almost bouncing in the air with each word. She grabbed my hand and led me inside and showed me where we would be sleeping, which was the guest bedroom that had two beds in it and her clothes already strewn everywhere from her own bag.

"I fucking love this place babe, and you have no idea that I kept thinking about quitting my job and just staying here forever!" she said.

"That'd be wonderful sexy, but you know you and you'd get bored and need to work eventually!" I smiled.

"Yeah, but I feel young here and free and all worries of work and responsibility just melt away. Don't worry, you'll see!"

"Oh I can't wait, I just need to get on your level and start getting that alcohol flowing through me first!"

"I know something else I want flowing through me!" She said, and in a flash second pushed me on the bed and grabbed at my crotch and started rubbing me through my jeans. Amber was always a little flirty, however she was never so risque and was generally shy if anyone else was around, and John was just right outside the door!

"Holy shit hun, you do love this place!" I laughed as she started to unbuckle my belt and open my fly. Just her rubbing me and seeing the instant lust in her eyes had me hard as a rock in seconds, so as soon as she lowered my boxers a little, my cock was already popping out into her hands.

"I just missed him and wanted to say a quick hello," she grinned, holding me in her hands and looking me straight in the eyes as she lowered her head and just kissed the tip of my cock. I moaned a little too loud from her touch, and she removed her lips and put her finger to her mouth, smiling and making the shhhh face without making noise.

"Don't' moan silly, I don't want John to think we're fucking or something!" she whispered, and then went right down and took my entire cock all the way into her mouth. Holy shit did she feel good, but who the hell was this girl? She loved giving blowjobs and showing my dick love, but deep throat was never her thing and she was literally trying to cram as much of my cock in her mouth and as deep as it could go. I had no objections whatsoever, and loved feeling my dick head hitting the back of her throat and seeing her eyes widen as she tried to hold my member in place. She very slowly backed him out, and a few strands of saliva followed my cock to her mouth as she looked up at me and just fucked me with her beautiful eyes.

I stared intently at her as she resumed giving me one of the most amazing blowjobs she had ever given, and she worked to never break eye contact and just let spit drip down the sides of her mouth and her eyes even watered a little each time she tried to deepthroat me. After what felt like 15 minutes (but was probably closer to 60 seconds), I just nodded at her and gave her that face she says she loves knowing that I'm about to cum. She took me out of her mouth and just started stroking me as fast as she could as she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, never losing eye contact with me. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my first load right into the back of her mouth, causing her to jerk for a second and my second rope of cum hit her right across her nose. I must have shot at least six or seven times, because when I finally calmed down and looked at her through all the euphoria, her mouth was full of my cum and she had a few strands on her face.

"Holy fucking shit baby, you are incredible! That was like a fucking porno or something," I whispered, just feeling like my soul had been sucked out through my dick and she looked so incredibly hot with my cum on her face.

She popped up and jumped on me and just kissed me full force with all my cum still in her mouth. Any other time I might have been grossed out, but holy shit I was more in love and turned on by this woman that I loved every second of it. Tasting myself and feeling my face getting smeared with my own cum and just feeling the passion between us was intoxicating.

We stopped kissing after a bit and both looked at each other as we swallowed my cum, and I took my shirt off and wiped her face clean of my remaining semen, and she smiled at me and said, "I don't think we'll be able to do much fucking this weekend since this place is so small, but I just wanted you to know how much I missed you even for one night!"

"I love you baby, so much!" I replied, holding her head and kissing her forehead.

She slapped my chest and popped up off the bed, "You too sexy butt! Now get those jeans off and put your swim trunks on and let's get you a drink! I need a cigarette and a shot!" She ran out of the room and I was left there just wondering again how I had landed that goddess. Little did I know then that that was only the beginning of my fiancé showing off a side of her I had never known existed...

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LAKE HOUSE PART II - MEETING TRISH