The Lake in Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly returned Laura's warm embrace, burying her face in her long wet hair, smelling the strawberry herbal shampoo. "My darling Laura, my sweetheart, my lover," she replied. "Please don't ever leave me. I think I shall die if you do."

Laura squealed and jumped up as the water suddenly turned cold, then Molly was on her feet and turning off the taps. They dried the water from their bodies with the towels Laura had brought and sat together on the bench, hugging and kissing. Molly took Laura's face in her hands and said. "Come back to my cabin, my love. Come back to my bed. Spend the night with me. Please."

Laura hesitated for a moment. What if Mark awoke and found her gone. She had told him she might visit Molly after she had bathed for some 'girl talk'. What if he awoke and she wasn't there? What would he think? Would it even matter? Then she looked into her lovers' blue eyes and replied, "Take me with you, Molly. I want to be with you tonight and every night."

Molly clutched handfuls of the bed sheet as she thrust her hips upward, pushing her gushing cunt into Laura's devouring mouth. Laura had never eaten a pussy before, but she was proving to be a natural in the art of oral love. Molly uttered little shrieks of delight as her lovers' tongue scoured the very depths of her vagina, caressing the wet pink walls. Laura's soft fingers pinched and pulled on her aching clit, intensifying her pleasure. She felt as if she would shatter from the sensations coursing through her. Laura's hand covered Molly's small firm breast, squeezing the nipple between her fingers, pulling and teasing the stiffened flesh. Laura wanted Molly to cum in her mouth, to fill her throat with her sweet juices; she wanted to drink it all.

Sensing her lover was close to cumming, Laura pumped three fingers into Molly's foaming pussy and sucked eagerly on her clit, driving her over the edge. Laura quickly fastened her voracious mouth over Molly's gushing pussy, lashing with her long tongue. "Ahhhhhhh, oh Godddd, Lauraaaa, I'm cummingggg, eat meeeee..." Molly screamed as she came repeatedly, flooding Laura's mouth with sweet nectar. Laura gulped and swallowed, not wanting to lose a delicious drop as her lover bucked and thrashed against her face. Then Molly fell back on the bed, whimpering softly as her spasms subsided. Laura embraced her lover, kissing her on the nose and forehead as she recovered. "Oh Molly," she said breathlessly," you are so beautiful when you cum. I love to make you cum."

Molly's eyes regained their focus and she looked at her red haired sweetheart, her face glistening with the juices of their love. She had never seen anything so wonderful in her life. She pulled Laura to her and for the first time tasted her cum in her lovers' warm mouth. It was delicious.

Her strength returning, she gently pushed Laura's shoulders to the mattress. Straddling her body, she began nibbling on her thick pink nipples, licking the crinkly aureoles with her long tongue. Laura's fingers stroked Molly's back and shoulders, lightly scratching the tanned flesh with her fingernails, playfully tickling her ribs. She gasped as Molly's busy mouth found her belly button, nipping and sucking, and then moved to her red thicket of pubic hair, blowing softly on it. Molly hesitated as she gazed upon her lovers' juicy pussy, wanting to make her lover cum and cum. Her mouth watered as she tentatively licked the slick folds, the wonderful aroma filling her nostrils. Sighing in anticipation, she dove in.

Molly's wriggling tongue burrowed deep in Laura's flowing pussy, caressing the velvet flesh, reaching to her very core. Laura's back arched as Molly's strong hands gripped her ass cheeks, her long fingers probing in the puckered hole. Molly licked and sucked Laura's delicious pussy, eating her like a starving wolf. She engulfed the blood-engorged lips in her mouth, humming and growling, the vibrations coursing through Laura's body like bolts of lightning. "Ohhhh my Goddd, Molleeee, eat meeee, pleeeease don't stoppp..." Laura wailed as her lover brought her to heights of ecstasy that she had never known. Molly looked up at her lover through her thicket of flaming red hair as Laura watched her eat her sweet cunt. Their eyes locked in a loving gaze and in that moment, both women knew that this union was indeed forever and their lives would never be the same again.

Molly gobbled huge mouthfuls of Laura's slippery pussy flesh as her hips ground against Molly's face. In her wildest dreams, Molly could not imagine anything more satisfying than being between her lovers' soft thighs, her face buried in the wet, pink folds. Molly could sense her lover was ready to cum and thrust three fingers up to the palm in her steaming pussy, while sucking her throbbing clit between her lips. Laura erupted her hot sticky cum into her lovers' face as her orgasms rolled through her like crashing waves. "Ahhhhh, Molleeee, fuck meeee, fuck meeeee, ohhhhhh..." she screamed, cumming repeatedly until she collapsed on the mattress, shaking and moaning. Molly slid up to her and cradled her in her arms, rocking and humming tunelessly as Laura recovered from the intense sensations.

Laura stretched luxuriantly as Molly kissed her tenderly on her forehead. "Such a lovely evening I'm having in the arms of my lover," she sighed. "I'm so very happy, my darling Molly. I love you so very much."

Molly's eyes were wet with tears of happiness as she covered Laura's warm body with her own. The contact of their fiery skins was pure bliss. The lovers lay together for some time, exchanging tender kisses, submerged in a sea of rapture. Molly's eyes wandered to the clock on the bedside table. It was after four AM. "Laura, my sweet one," she said sadly, "you should be getting back to your cabin before Mark awakens and finds you gone."

Laura smiled. "I've already thought of that, my darling. I'll sleep on the couch and tell Mark his snoring was keeping me awake. He'll never know the difference." A part of her was amazed at how easily this deception had sprung into her mind, but when Molly's lips found hers, her concerns melted away.

Laura moved silently through the dark cabin, the taste of Molly's juicy pussy still fresh on her tongue. Molly had walked her back to the cabin, the moon illuminating the path. One final embrace, a passionate kiss and Molly was gone in the dim light, Laura missing her immediately. She lay upon the couch, pulling a blanket over her, feeling elation and sadness at her new experiences. Mark was a good man and they had many happy times together. She loved him once and in a way still did, but the passion had fled long before, leaving only a vague yearning for what once was.

In the short time they had been together, Molly had become the focus of Laura's interest and her life. She had never imagined she would love another, much less a woman, with a white-hot intensity that astounded her. She could not go back to her former life now that she and Molly had found each other. She snuggled into the leather cushions, dreaming of tomorrow when she and her lover would be together once more.

Molly stretched and yawned, her lithe body motions reminding Laura of a contented house cat as she rubbed sun tan lotion on her lovers' bronzed skin. As the days progressed, they no longer maintained the pretext of fishing, only seeking a place where they could be alone. Molly cleverly led Mark and his friends to areas of the lake where the fish were plentiful but wily, ensuring the men would not catch their limit for several hours, possibly all day. Then she and Laura would seek out a secluded cove; sunbathe, eat a picnic lunch and make love until the sun dropped in the sky. Then every evening, Laura would steal away to Molly's bed for hours of orgasmic bliss. If the men had any indication, as to what the women were doing they gave no sign, seemingly focused on their beer, poker and fishing.

Molly trembled with desire as Laura's lotion covered hands slid along her body, cupping her small firm breasts, sliding over her legs and shoulders and skimming teasingly along her swollen pussy lips and clit. Molly and Laura were strangers to Sapphic love when they first met, now they were experts in pleasing each other, needing little stimulation to inflame their passions to a frightening intensity. Molly pulled her lover to her, their oiled bodies sliding sensuously against one another as she sought Laura's' full lips, swishing her tongue in her mouth. Laura slid easily between Molly's outstretched legs, rubbing her flame red mat against Molly's blonde mound, seeking her throbbing clit. Molly wrapped her leg around Laura's firm thigh, rocking slowly back and forth, as Laura straddled Molly's thigh emulating her motion. Locked in a loving embrace, their pussies and clits in a delicious friction toward orgasm, the lovers' failed to notice the storm approaching over the horizon.

Clear Lake was beautiful, but like many of natures' wonders, it could also be dangerous. The Lakes storms were the stuff of legends, sinking large ships without a trace and sending massive waves crashing against the shoreline obliterating everything in their path. Such a summer storm was fast approaching, sweeping all before it, scattering small boats like a child's toys. When the storm announced it's arrival with a resounding clap of thunder, it drowned out Molly and Laura's happy cries of mutual orgasmic bliss. Molly jumped to her feet, pulling Laura from the blanket. "Hurry, my love," she cried, pulling on her clothes as Laura followed suit, "we have to find Mark and the others before the storm swamps their boat. We need to find them a safe harbor, quickly."

Laura hung on for dear life as Molly opened the outboard motors throttle, sending the skiff rocketing over the water. It seemed to Laura that the boat was only striking the tops of the increasingly high waves, lurching and swaying as their speed increased. Molly's sharp eyes were scanning the horizon for the fishermen's boat, silently cursing herself for not sensing the storms approach as she had so many times before. Suddenly she saw them calmly casting their lines and talking, oblivious to the impending doom fast approaching. Probably half drunk by now she thought disgustedly. I hope they'll follow my orders and not argue with me.

The men looked up from their sport to see the skiff approaching at full power, the blonde-haired woman and her red-haired companion hollering and waving frantically. Suddenly they saw the bank of indigo clouds looming on the horizon, spitting sizzling bolts of lightning, their swirling tops reaching high into the sky. Then they heard Molly's strident voice. "Start your engine and follow me. I'll lead you to a place of safety, but we must hurry." The befuddled men fell over each other in their haste to comply, finally starting the engine as Molly and Laura circled their boat urging them to get a move on. Then they were off in a race for their lives.

Laura was frightened but she was also calm. Clutching the sides of the lurching boat, she looked back at the bronzed face of her lover, her blue eyes searching intently for a sheltering cove, her tanned hands steady on the motor's tiller and throttle. Laura's heart was overflowing with joy and she felt safe in spite of the approaching danger. Molly would save her; she would save all of them. In that moment, Laura knew that no matter what happened, she would love Molly for the rest of her days. As if sensing her lovers' thoughts, Molly looked down at her and winked, a broad smile momentarily replacing the grim set of her mouth.

As the first strong winds whipped the whitecaps to froth, Molly saw what she was looking for, a narrow sheltered inlet on the lee side of a small island. There was only room for one boat, but her concern was for the four anglers, they were her responsibility. Motioning the men's' boat ahead of her, she watched with satisfaction as they sped to safety. In a panic, they all but drove their boat on the rocky shore, throwing out the anchor and running for the trees. Molly gunned the engine and set off for another cove she knew, hoping she was not too late. Laura screamed in terror as a gigantic wind-driven wave rose behind their boat. Molly had only a second to react before their immersion in a green wall of water. The powerful wave smashed the boat to pieces and flung the women into the dark depths.

Laura awoke with a start. Every bone in her body ached and her sodden clothing steamed in the afternoon sun. She was lying on a small-pebbled beach. Evidently, she was on an island in the lake. However, where was Molly? She did not see her anywhere. She rose painfully to her feet, her body was stiff and sore, but her concern was for her lover. Where was she?

Laura limped painfully up and down the narrow beach, seeing no one. She was all alone. A thrill of fear swept through her, how anyone could find her in this maze of islands? She had no food, no shelter and Molly was gone. Was she dead, on another island or floating somewhere on the lake? Where were Mark and the others? Would they be able to find her in this watery labyrinth? Her muscles throbbed and she suddenly felt alone and overwhelmed. She sank to her knees on the wet sand and began to cry, her body racked with gasping sobs as the magnitude of her loss hit home. Her Molly was lost to her forever. She did not want to live. What was she to do?

"Hey," said a familiar voice, "What are you crying about. I saved you didn't I?"

Laura jumped to her feet; her tear filled eyes seeing Molly walking toward her from a grove of trees, her arms filled with splintered branches. "Molly," Laura screamed happily, "You're alive, you're alive." She ran to her lover as Molly dropped the wood she had been carrying and gathered her into her arms. Laura wrapped her legs around Molly's waist, covering her face with kisses, giggling hysterically "You're alive, you're alive." Molly sat down and hugged Laura tightly, returning her blizzard of kisses, eagerly embracing her excited companion.

Laura finally took a deep breath and asked, "How did we get here? Where are we? Where is the boat? Are Mark and the others okay? Are you okay...?

Molly chuckled and put two fingers against Laura's lips. "Hold on love, one question at a time. That wave swamped the boat and smashed it to kindling. When I came to the surface, you were floating in your life jacket, knocked out. I swam and towed you to this island. I've been preparing a camp site for us. You seemed okay, so I let you sleep. I'm sure Mark and the others are safe, and I'll bet they're sending search parties out for us right now. Oh yeah, I'm just fine. A few bruises and sore muscles, that's all."

"Oh Molly, I thought I'd lost you," Laura said, her voice breaking. "When I thought you were gone, I just wanted to die. I don't want to live without you my darling."

"I can't imagine life without you either, my sweet one," Molly replied, nuzzling Laura's red mane. "However, we are together now and that is all that matters." Molly lifted Laura to her feet, saying "Help me gather some firewood, babe. Nightfall's coming soon and I want a big fire, besides we need to cook our dinner." Laura looked at her quizzically. Molly laughed and showed her the string of fish bobbing among the rocks. "I took a minute to catch these beauties. Have you ever scaled a fish before, my love? Well, it's time you learned."

Molly smiled as she watched Laura nibbling on the last of her fish, delicately spitting the bones into the blazing fire. She loved her blonde-haired sweethearts enthusiasm as she undertook any task presented to her. After overcoming her initial squeamishness, Laura was scaling and filleting the fish as if she had been doing it for years. With a little coaching, she could become an accomplished outdoorswoman. Molly was sure of that. That idiot husband of hers treated her as if she was a brainless ball of fluff, not as a woman with so much potential that she could see her doing anything to which she put her mind.

Laura sighed and leaned back against Molly's wiry body, gazing at her beautiful face silhouetted in the flickering firelight. How strong and brave she was, rescuing her, catching those fish, starting the fire; everything about her was wonderful. Then Laura felt her desires begin to stir and she shivered. "What's wrong, sweetie," said Molly tenderly. "Are you cold?"

"No, my darling," Laura replied in a low voice. "I want to make love. I want you so much. Can we, please?"

"I thought you'd never ask, my angel," Molly chuckled as they began to undress each other.

Molly crouched over her lover, licking and sucking on her thick nipples, laving the crinkled aureoles with her warm tongue. Laura cupped Molly's firm breasts in her soft hands, rubbing the pointed nipples with her thumbs, loving her guttural moans of pleasure. Molly filled her mouth with Laura's sweet breast flesh, flicking the nipple repeatedly with her tongue. Laura squeezed and kneaded Molly's breasts, and then she lightly pinched and twisted each erect nipple between her fingers, knowing the sensations were driving her lover wild. Molly's eager mouth left Laura's breasts and traveled down her body, nibbling and licking her stomach and thighs. Laura whimpered in her need as Molly licked up and down each leg, getting closer to her final destination with each lick. She gripped Laura's ass cheeks in her hands and shoved her face in the blonde thicket as Laura's thighs tightened against her head.

Laura screamed in delight as Molly's mouth engulfed her sopping cunt, her stiff tongue driving deep into the slick crevice, sliding along the tender walls. She gripped Molly's head with both hands and lifted her hips, grinding her wetness into her lovers' face. "Ahhhhh, Molleeee, eat me, take me my loverrrr, take meeeee..." she howled as Molly feasted on her gushing pussy, uttering animalistic growls of pure pleasure. Laura's hips bucked and thrashed as Molly replaced her tongue with four fingers, driving deep into Laura's foaming cunt, moving rapidly in and out. Molly purred with delight as she sucked Laura's throbbing clit in her mouth, drawing it between her sharp, white teeth. Laura mauled her aching breasts, pinching her nipples savagely as the pleasure pain went directly to her pulsing clit. Then her orgasms coursed through her, rolling along her nerves like liquid flame. 'Eeeeeeee, Mollyyyy, I'm cumming for you. I'm cummminnggg, yeeeeeee..." she cried, her voice a wavering scream. Then she collapsed.

When Laura awakened, Molly was lying on her side, watching her lovingly. "Did, did I pass out?" Laura asked in wonderment. She had never cum like that before in her life. It was wonderful.

"By my watch, you had a ten minute nap," Molly laughed. "You must have cum five times. I lost count. Your face is so beautiful when you cum. I love you."

Molly stood up and placed several more branches on the dying fire, the flames shooting into the night sky. Laura arose, stepped behind her lover and put her arms around her waist. "Now it's your turn, my darling," she said huskily, "lie down and let me pleasure you."

Molly lay back on the pile of dry clothes that was their bed, moaning as Laura suckled tenderly on her stiff nipples, her hands gliding over the firm breast flesh. She squeezed, licked and sucked Molly's breasts until she was mad with lust. "Oh God," she moaned. "Laura please, eat my pussy, I want your tongue in me, eat me pleeeease..." Laura teased her lover for a while longer, sucking on her belly button, rubbing her face in the blonde thicket and blowing on her erect clit. Then she lifted Molly's thighs onto her shoulders and cupped Molly's ass cheeks in her palms.

Molly whined in ecstasy as her lovers tongue lashed her aching clit and stabbed deep in her soaking cunt. Laura slurped and sucked on the wet pink folds, biting gently on the blood engorged outer pussy lips. Molly arched her back, thrusting her pussy into her lovers' mouth, whimpering and gasping as Laura devoured her. Her hips jerked as Laura slid a wet finger into her asshole, stroking the sensitive walls. Molly writhed on the pile of clothes as her lover brought her to the edge repeatedly, her pussy quivering in sweet agony, begging for release. Laura drove four fingers into Molly's liquid cunt, twisting them about, her wet lips sucking forcefully on Molly's hard clit, rocketing her to orgasm.