The Lakehouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now I need to take care of this. Lay back." I leaned in to meet her lips. While we kissed, I swung my leg over to straddle her hips. My balls nestled above her cleft, and when I rocked my hips she drew a sharp, pleased breath. I put one hand on the headboard, and traced the curve of her breast with my free hand.

"Touch me." She reached for me and started stroking and squeezing. I groaned and began slowly thrusting, watching as her breasts rocked back and forth from my movements. The world shrank down to the two of us and where skin met skin; it was magic. You may get a hand job from a girl as a reward for a good date, or to demonstrate her prowess and experience. But the gentle hands of a girl who truly cares for you, and who delights in the newness of you, is a sensual experience you will never forget.

Responding to my more insistent thrusting and labored breathing, she began to raise her hips in time with my thrusts. Consciousness shrank to my throbbing cock. Rebecca gasped, and I managed to force my eyes open for just a moment. The first jet hit her chin, while the next strand landed across her chest. My eyes shut again as she continued to milk me.

"That's enough. Sensitive," I managed to say between breaths. Opening my eyes, I saw her looking at the ropy trail of semen touching the side of her areola. I reached out and smeared it across her hard nipple. She moaned, her eyes fluttering shut.

"Touch yourself, Rebecca." In response, her hand snaked between my legs, and her hips resumed their rhythmic rocking. Still playing with one breast, I attacked the nipple of the other with my mouth. She clamped her free hand over her mouth just in time to smother her moans.

As the climax passed and her body went limp, I lowered myself until our torsos barely touched. I felt her breasts press into mine with her every breath. I gave her a linger kiss, our lips sliding against each other luxuriantly. At last, I rolled off her and fetched some tissue paper. With great care, I wiped up the legacy of my climax from her chin, breast, stomach and fingers. With mutual amusement, I dabbed the bit of her cheek from when she tried to stifle her cries of pleasure.

I climbed back into bed and pulled her to me. Our legs intertwined, our arms wrapped around each other, and in the afterglow, all was perfect contentment.

"If I stay any longer, I'll fall asleep," she murmured into my chest.

"I'm not seeing a downside."

"Yeah, 'cause me coming out of your room won't cause a stir."

I trailed my fingers up and down her back. "I imagine it will, but I don't think anyone will be put out."

"But it would just make things weird."

"Not nearly as weird as when Kristen was holding hands with Marc and walked into a room full of guys she'd dated...and the girl Marc had just broken up with! Trust me, they're your friends, they'll roll with it."

She grew very still for a moment; I tried to prepare for what was coming.

"Nathan?"

"Rebecca."

"What happens now? Where are we?"

"That's...a good question. I think that's something we need to figure out together. You came to me. Tell me what you think."

"I... didn't date much in high school. And I went out a few times when I got to college... you know how that turned out. I haven't really dated since then."

"Have you been lonely? Emotionally, I mean."

She thought a moment. "Sometimes. It's worse when I'm around couples. If feel like I'm missing out."

"How about physically?"

She chuckled, "God, yes. If I didn't have a bedroom to myself, I'd explode!" Her smile faded. "But...*he* wasn't all that. I was scared, but what he was doing felt wonderful. It made me need...and then, he was in, and it hurt, and my libido just stopped cold. And then he stopped calling, stopped talking to me, and I saw him with some sorority girl..." The pain in her voice was evident. I nuzzled her in sympathy.

"So, no, actual sex didn't really figure into my fantasies for a while. Everyone told me it wasn't supposed to be like that, but I couldn't bring myself to get involved with anyone. Any guy that took an interest in me, I saw him in my mind, and backed away."

"And then you came into my room."

A soft snort tickled across my chest. "I don't know what I was thinking. Okay, I'd been thinking about Marc and Lisa, and how they were so...physical, always touching, spending most of their time in the bedroom. And when I saw you, and what you were doing... I couldn't think of anything else the rest of the day."

"You hid it well. I couldn't figure out who the peeping Tom was," I said with a smile in my voice.

"I was so...desperate... to touch another human being. I rationalized that I could trust you and you wouldn't take advantage of me and it wouldn't wreck our friendship --" she swallowed, unable to continue.

"You were right on all counts," I reassured her.

"And when it was over, I ran straight back to my bedroom."

"Where you promptly look care of yourself?"

"Yeah. Well, in between bouts of 'Oh my God, what have I done?', I was incredibly horny.

"I almost didn't come here tonight. I wouldn't have, but your invitation was pretty clear. Even then, I didn't know..."

"You didn't know if I was going to use you for sex?"

"I'm sorry." She held me tighter, shame in her voice.

"It's okay. I understand. Given your past history, you couldn't know any different. But I hope you know me better now."

"Oh, yes. You're sweet, and gentle, and patient, and thoughtful." She planted a tiny kiss on my chest to punctuate each virtue.

"Sometimes. But now that you're here, safe and sated, in bed, with a man who cares more for you than for racking up his score, the question remains: what do you want us to be tomorrow?" When she didn't answer right away, I continued. "I don't think we're required to wear labels or anything. We're friends; that won't change. We could be 'friends with benefits', or something more. This is a new relationship. Don't worry about other's expectations. Let's just see where it goes."

Rebecca mulled it over a long while, then nodded. "Let's see where it goes." She yawned and pushed herself up. "And while we're figuring this out, I hope you don't mind if we keep it to ourselves a while."

"Fair enough."

Her brow wrinkled. "It's not that I'm ashamed of --"

"I know."

"It's just that --"

"Shh. I know." She gathered her scattered nightclothes and dressed. I walked her to the door and she melted into my arms one more time.

"Wherever this goes, I won't forget tonight," I said. "I'm glad you decided to come back."

"Me, too." A lingering kiss, a pair of whispered good-nights, and she was on the porch and padding back to her room.

12