The Lakeside

Story Info
Just a little fantasy...
1.6k words
3.39
11.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer's eve is warm as the sun sets over the mountains in the distance, framing them with a purple glow. A warm breeze gently caresses your skin as it blows in from the south, complimenting the gentle rocking of the float beneath you. The wood is rough and hot from cooking in the day's sun, but your lover made sure to provide you with a towel when he tied you down, and you can feel the fluff of the threads tickling your nipples. You shiver slightly, as night is falling and the air is rapidly cooling off, as well as from the anticipation of what might come next.

The sun finally disappears behind the mountains when you hear a faint splash from shore. For the next few moments there is nothing but the call of the loons as they seek out each other's company for the night. Your heart begins to beat faster, and you can feel it hammering against the deck. Already you are a little wet, and you want to rub your thighs together, to do something to sate the desire between your legs, but the ropes are taut and hold you spread eagled. The only movement you can achieve is turning your head to see about you, and even then all you can really see is the lake's water and the trees lining the far shore.

The float tilts crazily for a moment as a new weight climbs on board, but it quickly settles back into its slow, rhythmic rocking. Your lover is silent as he stands there contemplating you for a moment, not even breathing hard from the long swim from the dock. The only clue to his presence is the steady drip of water off his body, and even that passes after a few moments. By now your nipples are hard and your pussy is wet, even though he has yet to touch you. You squirm, pulling the ropes tighter around your wrist and ankles until you can feel your pulse against them and all it does is make you even more horny. You want to be touched, anywhere, any way, your body tingling with need.

Your lover knows this, or at least assumes it to be true, and there is a thump from behind you as he kneels between your legs. Is he naked? Its impossible to know. Is he hard? God, you hope so. You just want to be fucked, fucked now and fucked hard. But he has something different in mind, and he put enough effort into this that he will make sure that it plays out according to his wishes. He places his hands on your shoulders, starting to rub down your body, but they are cold and damp from the swim over so you shiver at his touch. Here and there he leaves behind a drop of water which evaporates, cooling your skin even as it begins to burn with your desire. After a few minutes of rubbing he begins to massage you in earnest, starting with your neck, working out the knits and knots in your muscles. His hands are strong and sure as he works his way down your back. He uses his thumbs to spread your skin, starting from your spine and working outwards, and by the time he reaches the small of your back he's down to just his fingertips, gently kneading your flesh and the muscles beneath it. Warm, liquid pleasure accompanies his touch as he undoes weeks of accumulated stress and tension, leaving you feeling as if you are floating on a soft pillow. You sigh, almost asleep as he begins to work on your legs, the motion of the float almost rocking you to sleep.

Sleep, however, is what comes after. Having finished your legs, back, and neck, your lover moves on to the one portion of your body he has so far neglected: your arms. He bends over you, covering your body with his as he slides on top of you. He is in fact quite hard, and you can feel it pressing into the small of your back as he begins to stroke your arms with his fingers, making sure they feel as good as the rest of you. As he slides down your body, working his way back to your shoulders, he begins to add gentle kisses with each slide, starting at the nape of your neck and working his way down your spine. As he moves so does his cock, until it's nestled between your legs, the tip so close you can feel it. You try to shift your hips, do anything to signal that you are ready, but he ignores you. And then, worst of all, you feel him pull away.

There is a click from behind you, and you shiver as you know what is coming next. It as been a long time since the two of you played with knives together, and you admitted the other night that you were beginning to miss it. This time you suppress the urge to shudder, not wanting to spoil what might be about to come. You can just see the first star come peeking out over the mountains as he places the knife against your skin and begins to make his cuts. The blade he has chosen is thin and sharp, so much so that you can't tell if the blade is warm from the night air or cold from the swim over. He needs to apply almost no pressure as he passes it over your flesh, but even then you can feel the flushed heat as your nerves sing out in its passing. You strain and pull at the ropes, your body instinctively trying to get away even as it flushes with pleasure. Each stroke is long and steady, though no two feel the same. Some are long and straight, others are short and curved, and almost always headed in different directions. Though some of the scars will fade with time the memory of the weeping butterfly he is carving into your back will remain forever.

A single finger traces its nail down your spine, stopping just shy of where he cut you. It vanishes briefly, before reappearing as two tracing their way across your ass. They slide between your legs, easily finding your pussy, already wet and eager for their touch. They brush across your lips for a moments, teasing their way to caress your clit. You gasp as they make contact, but they don't linger for too long. Instead they slide inside of you, coating themselves in your juices as they spread you wide. You shudder with pleasure as they move in and out of you, rubbing against your most sensitive spot. You moan as you come, letting him know its time for him to try something new.

Once again you feel his body cover yours, his cock bumping against your entrance as he wraps himself around you. There's just enough slack in the rope for him to slide his hands under you and cup your breasts, pinching your nipples until you gasp. You roll your hips beneath him, grinding against him simply to feel his cock against you, but you don't have to wait long. "Be still," he whispers in your ear and you obey immediately. As one hand continues to fondle your breasts his other takes hold of his cock and guides it to your entrance. This is no time for patience, and he simply takes you in one solid thrust.

He begins to move in time with the float, stroking in and out as it rises and falls on the waves beneath you. He moves with long hard thrusts, not too slowly, but just enough that you can feel each inch of him as he pulls out before burying himself deep inside of you. Your pussy contracts in response to each time, trying to hold him there as your body silently begs him to come. This pace is specially measured to make him last longer though, and you have no control as he sinks into you again and again. His cock is hard and thick, stretching you deliciously. You scream as you orgasm again, and your cry of pleasure echoes back off the mountain, mixing with his own heavy breathing as he fucks you hard. You know he's going to come soon, and you buck against him driving him on, straining against the ropes for as much movement as you can.

"I'm going to come," he warns, and you smile though he can't see it. You squeeze down on him as he bottoms out again, deliberately trying to push him over the edge. His own cry is much more subdued than yours, more a grunt really, but its not his voice you want. It's the hot come you can feel spilling deep inside you as his cock spurts his seed into you. You clamp down, trying to take as much as you can, not wanting to spill a drop when he leaves.

After a few moment's rest he pulls out, leaving you feeling slightly empty, but the warm after glow from your orgasms makes up for it. There's the slight tipping again, as if all the weight has moved to one side of the float, and then a quiet splash to tell you that he is gone. After a few moments the ropes loosen, though they are still tied around your wrists and ankles. You pull one up to look at it, and the end is wet and frayed where it has been cut through. The stars are out and the moon is full, and the night is warm as a loon continues to cry somewhere out in the darkness. Happy and content, you curl up and fall asleep.