The Lamb, the Wolf and the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something confessed in the back of her mind that her existence would never be singular again, that he would be as much a part of her as the marrow in her bones. It made her sigh in contentment.

Lorkan moaned and purred something she didn't understand as she cried out when she took the last bit of him inside her. They both stayed absolutely still, besides the small tremors both of them shared at finally being fully joined.

He kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck as his swollen head pressed firmly against the entrance of her womb. She responded by fucking herself gently with him.

Lorkan, again, momentarily lost control and began thrusting inside her, violently.

"Oh god!" She screamed, "Lorkan, it's too much! I can't-"

She yelped as he pulled out of her, flipped her to her back and quickly dragged her down by her hips.

"Forgive me, love," he said as he pried her thighs apart.

After brushing her hair away, she saw him; lustful but deathly serious.

Her fingers quickly found the dirty -blonde hair of his head when he shoved her knees to her chest, and began ravishing her like she was his last meal.

He was more possessive this time. Not overly pushy, he didn't bully her. But it was evident he she was something he craved and restraining himself was getting harder and harder for him to do.

As if on cue, he lifted his head, replacing his tongue with his fingers, and moved to lay beside her.

With no avail, she'd tried to keep him where his mouth did things she'd thought not possible. But when his lips met hers and she tasted herself on his mouth, she quickly got over it.

She groaned in protest as he ripped his mouth from hers.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen," he serenaded her, "You've bewitched me, Mo áilleacht."

She smiled, then pouted when he removed his fingers. He brought them to his mouth and licked them clean and her breath hitched .

He came down hard and kissed her again.

She could kiss him until her own lips went raw, she thought.

He kissed her to the line where love and infatuation blurred. In a way that made her feel as if he'd present her his soul on a silver platter, she need only ask.

Once again he was rolling her over. But instead of positioning her as she were before, he lifted her towards the giant headboard.

"I think this way is safer," he kissed her cheek and she rolled her eyes as she snuggled into him.

"I forgive you. I know you didn't mean-"

"What I meant, or didn't, doesn't matter much if you're hurt. The road to hell is paved with good intentions," he grabbed her hands and guided them to grip either side of the headboard, "I'm a sucker for strategy and preparation. So intentions and luck aren't something I rely on".

He gently kissed where his fangs and jaw power had left her bruised and bleeding. " I was so.... enthusiastic about being with you that I lost my head," he kissed her temple and drug his palms lazily down her sides, "It won't happen again."

Her face twisted. She didn't like the way he talked about it like it'd been a failed mission.

"I'm not some mission to be completed!" She snapped at him.

He gave her a half smile as he scooted up behind her and lowered her bottom onto his lap.

"You know what?!" She struggled to get out of his hold. But he restrained her. Taking care that he didn't hurt her or she hurt herself. He simply grinned with pride as she continued. She may very well be human but she had stamina and spunk. He loved that.

She stopped struggling when she'd worn herself down and he took to opportunity to make his move.

Quick enough that it would be done before she'd start fighting him again, but gentle enough not hurt, he lifted her bottom up and inserted the head of his dick back inside her.

Just like before, her body gave out at the sensation and she nearly skewered herself on him. He'd expected it and caught her hips, however. He gritted his teeth as his muscles rippled and shook to keep control of his selfish urges and it was the first time in his life, or possibly the history of men, Lorkan wished he wasn't so well-endowed.

He kissed her shoulder, "Not a mission. A reason... the only reason that's ever mattered to me".

She leaned back until her back met his chest. She felt that heaviness in her chest again. The one that told her this man was made for her, and she for him.

"I agree.... Mo chroì," she echoed him.

She felt his chest expand as he took a deep breath.

"Air do shon tha mi air feitheamh."

It sounded like a prayer of some sort it. Her heart swelled and that peacfulness came back to rest there.

"Right back at 'cha."

He chuckled. She giggled.

He grabbed her hands that she'd flattened against the smooth surface of the headboard, and lifted them back up to the top.

"Same rules, different playing field. You have control."

She held on tightly and began moving herself down.

Lorkan's arms shooting out on either side of her to grip the headboard with a crack, would have startled her had she not been so focused on what she was doing. She looked down at what little she could see of his thighs that were between the gap in the headboard and bed, then back up to his forearms. Every muscle was taunt like a piano wire.

Lorkan tried to quieten his growls and she knew it was because he didn't want to scare her. Little did he know, despite everything, the sounds he made were like music to her ears. It made her wetter and motivated her to fuck him harder.

She had an idea of how to show him...

She took even more of him, thinking he was almost all the way inside her, she plopped down on him.

She was wrong... he was just over half.

She shrieked and breathed through gritted teeth. Lorkan's hands where at her waist in a blink of an eye to pull her off him.

"No, don't..." she breathed, pushing his arms away from her, "I'm fine. Just... give me a minute".

A shiver ran through her as he peppered her with soft kisses and rested one palm to her belly, that was slightly swollen with him inside of her. With his other hand, he captured her breast and rolled her nipple under his thumb. He could almost cover her whole chest with one hand and suddenly became even more aware of her fragility.

"Don't..." she said as she tried to rip his hand away from her belly.

"Did I hurt you?" Concern thick in his voice, "Did I push too hard?"

"N-No. It's...it's disgusting."

He cocked an eyebrow, confused. "What is?"

Moments ago, she'd found being pregnant by him beautiful, however, a distended stomach was something she'd omitted from her little daydream.

"The way it... swells. Men always love the thought of knocking a girl up... but seeing her fat and actually raising a baby is never on their agenda."

It wasn't on her dad's. She frowned, why was she thinking of daddy issues now?

"mo áilleacht, I would not ... knock you up and leave." Is that what humans called it when a female became pregnant? What kind of men walked the Earth? What kind had she been exposed to? He stifled a snarl at that rhetoric.

Grant it, humankind fell pitifully short in matters of bonding, sex and child rearing... but abandonment and using a delicate female for her flesh... It was unheard of in Mar A Gealladh. He recalled Apollyon and his "fuck 'em 'n duck 'em" rule when he toyed with human females. For 2 men to be such close friends, they were daylight and dark.

Lorkan closed his eyes and shook his head trying to rid himself the invasive thoughts of what it could have been like for this beautiful, tiny female had she been paired with the likes of his demonic friend.

He growled at the nonexistent danger, then felt stupid. None of that mattered because she was his.

He was brought back when she wiggled in an attempt to hide what he found glorious.

"Mo chroì," he whispered as he scooped up her hands and held them together behind his neck, "I love you in the raw. Your body calls to mine. Your heart sings to me, and I'll follow its melody for eternity".

He was like a sex god and Shakespeare had a baby, she thought.

"Bidh a 'bhodhaig agad nas iongantaiche a' giùlain mo phàiste."

"Mmm," she purred, "meaning?"

He placed her hands back on the headboard, "You'll know soon enough".

He gripped her hips and helped her to lift herself. Her head snapped back and she moaned in ecstasy as he rubbed against every pleasure point.

"Be gentle with yourself. No pleasure of mine is worth your pain."

A throaty "Okay" is all that she could manage.

Sliding slowly back down him, she found the pain almost gone and replaced by overwhelming pleasure.

Her groaning turned into screams. And her screamed climbed to howls.

Lorkan's jaw slacked, his tongue nearly rolled out as he panted like a dog when she switched from bouncing on him to rolling her hips in waves. He replaced one hand on her breast and placed the other lower to massage her clit. He nearly lost it again when his fingers felt how stretched she was around him.

In the language she didn't understand, he poured poetry over her body. He spoke of how he seen her, a goddess, and how he would make her regret it if she ever hid it from him or spoke ill of his favorite piece of art, again.

"Cum in me, Lorkan! Please cum in me!"

Her plea was desperate and he wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted. But he could feel her body bare down on him as she neared her own climax.

He scooted back, leaned her forward, positioned her where her abdomen rested in his forearms and her breasts in his hand, and began pounding into her.

Chapter Six: Queen of Hearts

Relic's body coiled around Lorkan's like a python. She wanted to scream but nothing would come out and it felt like the remaining nerve receptors in her body had shut down to observe those stimulated by his cock. The feeling too intense for her to even realize she wasn't breathing. Her eyesight clouded. Everything melted away as her body braced itself for a debilitating eruption.

"Breathe baby," Lorkan cooed.

Her lungs came back to life at his words and the walls echoed with a high-pitched scream as she came harder than she ever had in her life. Her body shook and spasmed in ferocious waves. Lorkan held onto the her tightly, keeping himself anchored within her, as her body seemed to implode and put itself back together over and over. Her breathy cries as her body surrendered to his was a tune he knew he'd never get tired of hearing.

She would have collapsed and writhed had he not been holding onto her. He knew there was no way in hell she'd be able to hold herself up while he finished.

He nearly growled when he pulled his still rigid cock from her to turn her around to face him.

She slumped to his chest like a doll as she panted and twitched as the orgasm slowly faded.

"Look at me," he commanded. He wanted to kiss her as she took him in again. He smiled at her disheveledness. Her alabaster complexion was more pink and blotchy from exertion, her hair stuck to her sweat covered cheeks, neck and breasts and her bottom lip quivered. She was gorgeous.

"Thank you, mo áilleacht," he nipped her chin and feathered kisses down her jawline.

"For?" She asked, still winded.

"Existing." He plunged into her and caught her mouth with his. He ate up all of her moans, cries, mewls and pretty words of what his body did to hers as he helped her ride him.

He had nearly peaked when he finally tore his mouth from hers.

"Bidh a 'bhodhaig agad nas iongantaiche a' giùlain mo phàiste...." he whispered as he adjusted them both and laid on top of her while pushing her thighs apart and up to tilt her pelvis where he could go deeper, and gravity would serve him better, "means your body will be magnificent carrying my child."

He caught her yelp as he kissed her possessively, and rammed inside her one last time to deliver his offering to her womb. She squirmed and her eyes shot open. He knew he had something to explain, but right now he had to hold her tight while he released.

A panic rose in Relic's chest. But not from the new warmth in her stomach or cramping sensation as Lorkan filled her. A furious man, with glowering eyes the color of jade stones and black lightning covering his skin, fumed as he stared into hers from behind Lorkan.

His gaze bored into her very soul and a feeling of guilt and betrayal overshadowed the bliss Lorkan was giving her. Something pulled at her chest for him and she couldn't help but reach for him.

Suddenly, his death stare softened. The hatred and resentment that felt like an arrow shot from him and straight into her chest, faded to a longing that even dwarfed Lorkan's when she'd caught them for the first time.

And just like it had with Lorkan, the disembodied voice revealed to her his name. It traveled from her lips on a weakened whisper that coated Apollyon's eyes in a mist and made his jaw slack.

Right before she lost consciousness, she heard Lorkan growl in offense as he retracted his head from her neck, then followed to where her eyes met the one whom the name belonged to...

Then all hell broke loose...

-

Coming soon: Chapter 7: Suicide King