The Lampmaker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick laid the beautiful genie down and lay down next to her. He kissed her softly and let his hands gently roam over her lovely body. Heather gasped and moaned quietly and kissed him softly on his neck and lips. Rick gently played with her clit through the thin silk, and then her nipples. Heather sighed and seemed to melt down into the bed.

Rick slowly stripped her naked, teasing her as he slowly pulled the sheer silk over her skin. He gave little tugs to her nipples which were standing up hard like little diamond nubs and then licked them and blew on them. Heather's eyes rolled back and she moaned.

"Oh Master! You so evil, teasing your loyal slave like this! Ohhhhh, this is so lovely! Such pleasure a mortal woman has never had!"

Rick kissed her and then used her garments to tie her hands and legs and then blindfold her. He then licked her tits and nibbled her nipples which caused her to cry out and thrash. Rick slowly kissed his way down and began to lick her clean shaven pussy.

Heather was gasping and thrashing. "Master! Master! Please, don't stop! Oh please Master! OHHHHHH MASTERRRRRRRRRRR!" Heather screamed out. Rick held her tied hands steady behind her back as he worked his tongue. She was wet and her body was covered in with sheen of sweet that caused her skin to glisten and almost shine. Heather lasted for a long time thanks to being a genie, but Rick's abilities as a lover were too much for her to last forever. She stiffened and then with a scream she came hard. As her twitching body began to relax Rick straddled her and without warning slipped his cock into her slick pussy.

Heather's body arched like she had been shot and her gasp was loud. Her pussy muscles seized up and seemed to give a huge long pull on Rick's dick. The surprising reaction and the slow build of Rick's desire caused him to come immediately and Heather did as well.

Rick caught his breath and untied his slave. He removed her blindfold and Heather looked at him with a warm smile. She pushed him gently over and put a finger to his lips. She then worked her way down slowly and gave him a lovely slow blowjob. Like all his genies, Heather was magical with her mouth. Her tongue seemed to swirl around his cock in ways that a normal woman couldn't possibly make happen. Her lovely lips were soft and moist, if felt like he was being blown by two soft silk pillows. He came, and she warmed him up again, and then straddled him. She pumped up and down on him slowly and gradually built up a bit of speed causing him to come a third time.

Rick lay back with a smile and Heather moved around and laid her Master's head in her lap. Lacey glided over and slowly licked his crotch clean. She gently kissed him several times and whispered "I am glad your new slave pleases you Master. Rest now, your slaves will awake you in the morning."

Rick almost immediately drifted off to sleep with a huge smile on his face. Lacey clapped her hands and he became clean and dressed in a silk robe.

"Heather of the Green Lamp, go the treasury and begin your work. Our Master's household needs money, a great deal of it in order for Master to be properly cared for. Our Master needs a palace, cars, clothes, jewelry, scents, and other property as befits a prince. Go and fulfill your task. I will watch Master until he awakes. And then Master will have the pleasure of three genies in the morning."

Heather bowed low and replied "Yes Lacey of the First Lamp, I obey."

12