The Lampmaker Ch. 05

Story Info
Rick works on his Palace and enslaves a lawyer.
6.8k words
4.7
33.2k
47
10

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers

Thank you everyone for the comments thus far. I have enjoyed expanding on this storyline and I hope that everyone continues to enjoy it. FYI, there are no plans to add family members to this story. Maybe in a later story, but I have some expansion on this story that doesn't leave me room to add more and keep it from going all over the place. And again, if you leave a comment, please be polite, and please be useful.

*****

Chapter 5, Susan

Heather's abilities had been quick to pay off. Rick was a multi-millionaire, worth at last count nearly $150 million. It had taken Heather less than a month to pull it off. Ali's scrying and her genie enhanced talents had simply taken the markets by storm, and she had been very good at keeping a close lid on who had done what. It was all more or less legal (no laws against magic or scrying or genies after all), and Rick was rolling in money.

Which was a good thing as Rick's mansion needed a lot of work and the basic price hadn't been cheap to start with. Money however talked, and shortly after the deal was done Rick had hired an army of contractors and had drawn up detailed plans for a massive renovation. Now, two weeks after finalizing the deal, Rick was ready for a walk-through with the head contractor for final details.

Rick was approached by Lacey as he was getting ready to meet up with the head of the contractors. "Master, I have spoke with the other genies and we need to talk. While your portal mirror works well here and we plan to establish it in the new palace (Lacey and the others always called it a palace), we think we can do a lot more."

"Such as?"

"Master, we can mould the chambers you already have into the reality there. We can link them to many different doors and make them go many places. You can have a private office that can link to both and exist in both. We can make it show only normal things if you desire, or your special improvements. We can truly make this place much larger and much more special than any mere contractor."

Rick wondered a moment. "That sounds intriguing. But how would you do this? And could you do it without some of these men catching on?"

Lacey smiled that evil smile of hers and said "Master, these workers will gladly do everything we ask of them and more. And they will never know anything is amiss. I swear it."

Rick had consented and Lacey and the others had come along. They followed behind dressed as various professionals in business attire, excepting Lacey who dressed as Rick's woman. That meant sexy designer clothes, perfect hair and makeup and decked out in jewels. Rick had her tone it down a bit which she did so the contractor could focus on his work. They walked into the main living room and Rick gave some guidance about how he wanted it set up. A large area to entertain and it linked to a large patio that curved around the house to the back. Rick wanted it set up for large gatherings and wanted some other changes done. The contractor had nodded when Lacey spoke up.

"I think this should be more of a grand hall, with some pillars, marble floors, and such. A place were people gather prior to being allowed into the inner sanctum." Lacey moved around and pointed some things out. "Tear up the carpet, knock down the wall into the main entrance, make that staircase twice as wide and a platform there."

The contractor eyes widened a bit. He looked at Rick and coughed a bit. "Uh, that's gonna cost a lot and its going to take a long time. Maybe you should discuss this with your girlfriend some more before we walk through. That will..."

Lacey moved up to the man and waved her hand in front of his eyes and he stiffened. "There is no discussion. The materials will be provided, you will build this as I have instructed you. It shall look like this." Lacey waved her hand and a shimmering picture appeared out of thin air. The man looked at it and Rick noted his eyes were nearly white. After a moment he said "Yes, we can do this. It shall be done as you command."

Lacey smiled and looked at Rick. "Master, we can use our magic for some of the materials, have no fear. I and the other genies will make sure everyone who works here understands what must be done and will speak nothing of this to anyone."

Rick was a bit taken aback by Lacey's open use of magic, but he had said she could come along and had given her permission. Lacey moved close to Rick and whispered in his ear "Master, have no fear, these mortals are easily manipulated and controlled. No harm will be done to them and we will make this place a true palace! A proper palace for my Lord and his harem."

Rick felt his desire for Lacey stir and he had another surge of that powerful feeling he got with her sometimes. "Yes, these mortals are no threat. I am a great Lord and I should have a proper palace." He looked at his smiling genies and felt strength and energy course through him. He had made these powerful and smart women his slaves, why not have a palace of legends?"

Rick reveled in the thought for a moment and then the feeling passed. Well, it passed a bit. Rick felt more normal again, but he felt that since he did have genies and they wanted to spoil him, and no one would get hurt, why not?

Rick nodded. "Yes, I agree. But no one is to be hurt. No one. And I don't want anyone's mind broken over this. If you have doubts about how well someone can take this, then stop and we will get someone else. Understood?"

The genies all bowed and as one said "Yes Master."

Lacey waved her hand in front of the contractor and said "What has been said here never happened, you saw or heard nothing."

"It never happened. Right, okay, we can make this just like that, we will need..."

And it went from there. Rick wondered if the main contractor was ever truly not under a spell the entire time in the building as his genies went to work on the man. Nicole took him on a perimeter walk to lay out security and he was pretty much a zombie the entire time. Bridget had him build a huge hall that she could display Rick's collection and then proper servants quarters, kitchens, and so on. Heather supervised the creation of a large business suite. Lacey oversaw the places to entertain, the pool, dining room, the main hall, a special hall (It would become his throne room she told him later), and of course the bedrooms. After Lacey had finished with him Rick had said goodbye and the dazed man stumbled out to his car and drove off.

Rick shook his head and looked back at the mansion and thought again about all what they were going to do. What amazed Rick was that his genies were going to bind his special quarters to this palace. His bedchamber would exist in both this world and the pocket dimension at the same time. Rick didn't quite get it, but Ali nodded and said it was easy for someone who understood the flow of energy between dimensions to do. Rick wondered if it wouldn't cause issues and make people wonder.

"Look, what you are explaining doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You have this Grand Entrance Hall, by your measurements it's going to be nearly three times as big as this currently is, but somehow it will all fit into this same room? How can you hide that? People are going to notice."

Ali spoke up. "Master, part of this requires your permission to do something. Mistress Lacey is correct that we can make this and make it so no one will notice anything amiss, but it will require your permission to make a permanent spell that will change people's perception. They will notice the differences and the oddities, but will think nothing of it. It is a minor mental influence. I have had Masters in the past whom have done this and suffered no issues. Ali Baba's cave actually was one. And we can limit the connection. For those who are not invited here, when they open the door to your bedchamber they will find only a regular bedroom. But for you and your harem, the true chamber will be shown. Unless you order it permanently linked together such as what Mistress Lacey wants for this Grand Hall."

Rick was not exactly sure he was ready to sign off on wholesale brain-washing. "I'm not sure. I'm perfectly happy with the original plan, although I do see now I need a true palace and am not amiss to building bigger. But..."

Lacey looped her fingers around his neck and kissed him lightly. "Shhhhhh. Master, you are a great Prince. A Lord among peasants in this city. Your Grand Vizier has already explained that this has been done before. Let us, your slaves and your servants, show you how loyal we are. This is more than a mere house. It is your castle, your fortress, you palace. From here you RULE. It must reflect that. It. Must."

Rick's head swam again and he again got that feeling of power and energy. He envisioned his Grand Hall, him standing on the landing with Lacey at his arm and his other genies behind him as he surveyed the crowd of lesser beings. There to see him, to plead for his help, or his mercy, or his money. Rick's cock twitched and his vision narrowed. Lacey leaned in and kissed him with some heat and said softly "Yes Master, your Palace to RULE from."

"Yes. MY Palace. Where I will rule from. Yes. We will do this and more. Ensure that we can link new dimensional rooms to the others. As I take more Genies this palace will grown. But for now..."

Rick swept Lacey off her feet and started to go up the stairs to the first landing. There he put her down and made her lean forward against the railing. Rick grasped her dress and with a single jerk ripped it clean off her body as she gasped.

Rick's hands rubbed over her perfect ass and up her sides. He moved behind her and began to massage her tits as she started to grind back. She turned her head back and kissed him as he moved forward and nuzzled her neck. She waved one hand and Rick's pants unzipped and the belt undid itself and his pants slid down to the floor. Rick's rock hard cock slid right into Lacey's perfect pussy and he began to fuck her as he looked down on his servants and his palace to be.

"Yes. This will be a proper palace. A place I can rule from and where you can all serve me loyally." Rick said as his genies all smiled up at him.

Rick really felt wonderful. No, powerful. Having his slaves watch him as he took his most lovely one above them was a turn on. Rick's lust built as Lacey ground back into him and increased her speed as Rick pounded away. Lacey's voice sang in his ears as she gasped and moaned. "OH MASTER! Yes! Take me here, where all can see that I am YOUR WOMAN! I am your slave! I am yours, body, mind and soul! Show the others your power! Show the WORLD! FUCK ME MASTER!"

Rick growled and rammed her harder and harder. He shouted loudly as he came and Lacey screamed in pleasure. Rick staggered back and laughed out loud. He felt flush with power and lust. "Yes, this is what I was meant for! To RULE!"

Rick strode over to the railing and looked down. Lacey slid up beside him and her fingers traced on his chest. She had that evil smile and she kissed him passionately. "Yes Master, look down on what you command."

Rick looked at the hall, and he saw a vision of what it would be. He looked on his slaves and said "Kneel before your Master."

And they all did.

Rick felt the power and then after a few moments he felt tired and his breath caught a bit. He eased back from the railing and grinned. "Damn that was fun. Okay, wow! Not sure where that came from but let's head home everyone. I think we'll have a slow night tonight. Nice bath, maybe some tv. Wow, damn, that was something else."

Lacey helped him down the stairs and Rick saw the looks of adoration in his genies faces. They all seemed a bit flushed and excited and even Ali had a thoughtful look to him. Rick asked him about it on the way to the car and Ali said "Today was the first time I saw you embrace your power. Your genies respond to it, they respond to a great and strong Master. Your display there, making us kneel, and so on was a show of power that nearly everyone enjoyed. I don't like being ordered to kneel, but I do like seeing a man realize his abilities. But have a care Master Rick, too much of a good thing can be very bad."

Construction started the next day. Rick was there early along with his genies excepting Heather as her chamber would be worked on later. She remained to make more money.

Rick moved along the workers and watched them and his genies work. Lacey had it set so that every worker had to come through the door, when they did she would wave her hands and speak with them. The men would nod and move into the house and start work. Rick was amazed at how fast they worked and how focused they were. He had offered a large bonus for finishing early with it increasing for every day shaved off the construction, but this seemed a bit off.

He watched Lacey and realized she was using a spell to focus them as well as make them not question or be weirded out by anything they saw. He was a bit annoyed until Lacey used her powers to expand the hall magically. No one did anything other than pause and wait for the change to finish and Rick decided it was probably okay to let that slide.

After the first few days Rick just stood up on his large landing and watched the Grand Hall take shape as other work got done. Nicole reported that her security system was in place, along with a LOT of traps and tricks, some of which were rather lethal. Rick made sure that she had safeties on them and that they were set to safe unless he okayed otherwise.

The fifth day Lacey came up to him with a frown on her face. "Master, we might have a problem."

"What is it, Lacey? Something wrong with linking the rooms?"

"No Master, something possibly worse. One of the workers picks up his crew from a mall parking lot down in the city. The last couple of days, a man with a camera has been asking him who he works for and where he works. The contractor blew him off, but today he noticed the man was following him in his car. He was able to lose him at a light, but I have been asking for the men to report anything odd."

Lacey waved her hands. An image appeared and floated in thin air. Rick looked around and sighed as he noted none of the workers noticed and kept on like this was perfectly normal. Rick looked at the image and then stiffened a bit.

"That's the guy who took all those pictures of you at the Club last weekend. The one who wouldn't back off until Nicole nearly broke his arm when he tried to get a picture of the car."

"Yes Master. Nicole did some research on him. He is a paparazzi, and a very well known one. He has made several models quiet famous and usually most women would love to be the center of his attention for the fame he can attract to them."

"But you and I are actively dodging him."

"Yes, and that has made him very curious. What is worse is that he may have found your apartment. Since we have been mostly staying here (they had moved the mirror to the palace yesterday) he has lost the trail, but now may be back on it. I do not think he will be shaken off easily."

Rick grumbled. "Just what we need. And we start hiring staff soon. If he picks up on that, he might be able to get someone to inform on us."

Lacey smiled a grim smile. "Master, you need not fear that. Every servant we hire will be 100% loyal to you, I guarantee it."

"That's not it. That would just make him more curious if his spy suddenly won't tell him anything. We need to wave this guy off legally."

"Master, we could just entrance him. I could weave a spell upon him that would make him a loyal slave or a simple-minded fool. Why worry?"

Rick shook his head. "I'm not sure how comfortable I am with entrancing everyone I come across who I might have an issue with. I'm still not sure about the servants and I still have a bit of an issue with the contractors. I don't want waves, and I don't want odd things happening if we can avoid it. All it will take is one person to see something that we don't notice and our whole life could be at risk."

Rick thought for a moment and then nodded. "Okay, get the genies together. I have a plan."

Lacey gathered everyone in the bedchamber. The bedchamber had been linked to the mirror and to several doors in the mansion. Only Rick, Ali or a genie could enter it, otherwise it just went into another room. Rick looked at his genies and Ali and laid out the situation.

After explaining the problem Rick stated what he would do. "I'm going to go down and talk to this guy and try and get him to piss off. I doubt that will work but I'm going to try anyway. If that doesn't work, I'll going to get a restraining order on him."

Nicole frowned. "Master, I can eliminate this problem for you. He will never be seen again and nothing will come back to you. Talking to him is risky."

Rick shook his head. "No, none of that. But Nicole I do want you with me. Maybe we can give him enough of a scare he will head off."

Rick turned to the rest of his genies. "The construction is going very well, but I want to hold off on our plan to start hiring help. I have reservations about the level of mind influencing spells you all have been using. I want loyal servants yes, but I don't want everyone getting used to the idea that mortals are just something we can entrance and manipulate at our whim. You will all ensure that none of the contractors will betray us. They will remember nothing out of the ordinary, and will forget everything about where they went and what they saw. Also, you will check them for any bugs, recording devices or trackers. This will be done to everyone from now on, including us when we return in case someone was able to plant something."

"But that is it for now. You are genies with great magic at your command. I understand your desire for assistance, but for now we will make do."

The genies all looked a bit downcast and Ali looked thoughtful. Lacey spoke first.

"Master, we will of course obey your commands. But this is not proper. You are a great Prince, you must have a proper staff. Even with magic that we use willingly for you we need assistance to make things work. You have used your wishes, so things we can just "make happen" are limited."

Bridget nodded. "Master, even with magic it will take me a long time to clean your palace, never mind serving you and preparing your food and so on. I must have a staff."

The other genies nodded with Heather talking about managers for the various accounts and Nicole about a proper guard. Rick held up his hand.

"I got it. We will get a staff, but I want to think about how to make this work. And I want to be sure that first we take care of our stalker problem."

Heather raised her hand. "Master, I would like to recommend that we get a lawyer. Legally, we can do much to stop this and I know just the woman who can do it. She was someone employed by my firm for West Coast business. And it has the bonus of being normal for this area. Rich people and celebrities deal with this all the time. You hiring a lawyer to run interference will not attract any attention. Also, I need legal assistance in our work. I understand money, but the laws are another matter."

Rick looked at Heather. "Her?" Heather smiled a demure smile which Rick knew to mean she was thinking along certain lines. Rick smiled a smile of his own. "Show me."

Heather waved her hands and an image appeared. Rick let out a whistle at the figure in the image. "Oh ho. Yes, she will do just fine. I think we have our next genie. Heather, invite her here as soon as you can get her to come."

Heather bowed and said "As you command Master it shall be done."

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Rick sipped his coffee and sat back in his office. The work was done and his genies were hard at work on his palace. Bridget was nearly always busy cleaning and cooking, Nicole was constantly roaming, and Heather was always hard at work on making more money.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers
12