The Lampmaker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick could only nod, and Lacey giggled as she helped him up. She carefully led him down the hall and out into the club. Everyone they passed stopped what they were doing and bowed low with a "My Lord". Rick nodded with a dopey grin and finally Lacey got him into the limo. He was asleep almost immediately and Lacey let him slumber on the ride home.

LATER THAT MORNING AT RICK'S MANSION

"I am Lotus, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Rick grinned at his latest genie. He had passed out after taking Lotus at the club and had just awoken when Lacey had shaken him gently. He was lying in his bedroom, naked under the sheets with the lamp in his hand.

Before him knelt his newest genie, Lotus. She was easily the hottest of his genies, other than Lacey and maybe Bridget. She was Chinese (or had been), tall, slender, toned, hourglass figure, grace, black hair that shone in the light, dark almond eyes, and 36DD tits. She was decked out in golden see-through silk that covered her tits, wrapped her arms and legs, golden slippers, and a sort of lacey gold loincloth that was also see through. A belt of woven gold was clasped around her waist, gold bracelets and anklets adorned her arms and legs, and she wore a gold headband with her long hair done up in a tower. And most interesting for Rick was that she sported her Dragon tattoo around her waist in flashing colors and reflected the light.

Lotus bowed low as Rick looked at her. "Master, what does thou command me to do? Your wish in my command, your pleasure is my duty."

Rick grinned and slid out of his bed and faced her. "Lotus, I charge you with being the household secretary, scribe, and my personal assistant. You will coordinate my household activities and my personal calendar. You answer to me, Grand Vizier Ali, and Lacey of the First Lamp. You will also be a harem slave and as such answer to Lacey. You will ensure that my other specialists work in concert and harmony. Any issues will be resolved by the Grand Vizier. Questions?"

Lotus smiled and replied "None Master, the mortal Lotus was an excellent aide and adjunct, I will use my powers and skills for you and your house shall run as a well made clock."

"Very good. I have my wishes. I wish for more materials to make more lamps. I wish for a legal office for Susan of the Yellow Lamp. I wish for a proper room for myself to conduct business, a place for me to work, or meditate, or meet with my servants and slaves. A throne room." Rick said.

Lotus smiled broadly. "Very wise and kind of you Master." She clapped and for once Rick didn't have his head feel like it had been slammed around in a dryer.

Lotus gracefully stood and took Rick by the hand. She led him to his portal doorway and led him through it into a magnificent hall.

Rick gaped at the sight. It was easily as big as his outer hall. Two rows of pillars made of white marble lined the sides. Polished Marble made the floor and a large red carpet led from the doorway up to a raised platform or 10 steps. Each step was a meter wide at least and circled around in a half-moon pattern, and a huge gold throne covered in expensive silks and cushions sat at the center. Rick walked up to it and sat down, feeling very powerful and important.

Lotus remained at the bottom step and bowed low. "It is as it should be my Prince and Master. Someone of your power, courage, and strength should rule from on high."

Rick glanced at her and felt power course through his body. A little voice in his head was going "SHIT YEAH!" as he surveyed his throne room.

"This seems so right. THIS is what it means to be powerful." Rick thought. He sat on his throne and felt even stronger. He had some memories from last night, but he had been pretty blasted. He remembered having four strippers prior to Lotus and not having much fun with them sexually, but enjoying dominating them (which made him a bit uneasy). He remembered seeing Lotus on stage and then that wickedly awesome dance she had given him. He had a vision of fucking her against a window ("Cripes did I do that so everyone could see?" Rick thought for a second), and then some bits and pieces of having men and women bow to him and call him "My Lord". He shook his head and looked at Lotus and grinned.

"Well, regardless, mission accomplished." Rick thought.

Lotus stood and gracefully strutted over to a large desk at the foot of the platform to his right side and sat down. She clapped her hands and several flat screens popped up, a couple of keyboards, and several filing cabinets appeared behind her and several phones appeared on the desk as she sat down and began to type.

"Master, I shall soon have a basic schedule built and I will call a meeting for all the genies and the Grand Vizier to flesh it out. Do you have anything specific I need to address in the meeting on your behalf?" Lotus said with smile.

"No, but before that we have one more thing to take care of Lotus of the Gold Lamp. Come here and attend your Master, I want to see if this throne can fit two." Rick said as he stood naked and held out his hand.

With a smoky smile Lotus arose and glided over to him. She and Rick embraced in a long slow kiss. Lotus looked into Rick's eyes and Rick could see undisguised lust burning in them. Lotus smiled and seemed to slither down to her knees. She began to daintily lick Rick's cock with little touches and kisses. Rick got hard fast at the teasing and when he tried to shove it into her mouth; she coyly caught it and kissed it. She then said "Master, patience please. I will show you great pleasure but allow me to set the pace."

Rick growled a yes, and she continued. She had him hard as a diamond and she then grasped his cock in her hand and used it to ease him further back into his throne. Rick wasn't even able to think straight by then but was lost in lust and horniness. Lotus sat him down and then eased off her silk garments while continuing to touch his cock with teases, caresses, and kisses. When she was at last naked Rick was a mess; sweating, panting, grunting, his hands white knuckled from grabbing the throne armrests.

Lotus then turned her back to him and gently eased down onto him. Rick actually howled when she sank completely onto him and began to pump slowly. Rick could take it no longer and grabbed her around the waist and began to pound her like a jackhammer. Lotus began moaning, then grunting, and then squealing as she was overcome by lust and they fucked like animals.

"FUCK LOTUS! YOU ARE A FUCKING AWESOME FUCK!!!!!MY GOD, I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!!!" Rick shouted in glee while Lotus screamed "MASTER!!!!!OH FUCK MASTER! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!!!I'M YOUR BITCH FOREVER!!!!!"

Rick and Lotus came hard and they both screamed. Rick gasped several times as he came down and his eyes simply rolled up and fell back onto his throne with a huge smile on his face.

Lacey and Ali entered the throne room as Lotus waved her hands and cleaned herself. She bowed low to both of them as they approached the throne and ascended to stand by Rick unconscious form slumped back in the golden throne.

Ali nodded. "Indeed, an excellent way to break in a throne room. Lotus, you have done well, I don't think I have seen Rick this pleasured since he first took Lacey of the First Lamp. As a harem slave I think you have nothing to fear. But your job as clerk, scribe and secretary for the household is another matter. In one hour I am calling a meeting to set the schedule, you will lead it and get this household organized and on track as the mortals say."

"As you command Grand Vizier, so shall it be." Lotus said as she bowed.

Ali nodded and walked out leaving Lacey and Lotus. Lacey smiled evilly at Lotus. "You did your dick tease on him? It is good that these rooms are proof against spying or sounds, I think most of LA would have heard him if not."

Lotus returned the evil smile. "Of course Lacey of the First Lamp, I know no better way to gain influence over a man than by that method. I think I nearly drove him mad with lust. But as you said, he has great strength and endurance. He was the best fuck I have ever had, as a genie or mortal."

"He gets better all the time. I will see him to his bedchamber, he must rest poor thing. But after the meeting, we must ensure the well being of Master. And for that, Master needs more genies."

Lotus nodded and bowed to her mistress. "Of course Lacey of the First Lamp, I Lotus of the Gold Lamp hear and obey."