The Lampmaker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have had a lot of people try and pry into my business lately, so when I started looking I did a lot of research on you. I'm sorry if that comes across like a stalker, but I need to know you are the real deal and also who I might be pissing off. I know who I will be pissing off and I don't care, and I can see you are the real deal."

Rick extended his hand. "All I am asking is that you come with me and look at the hill. Let me describe my dream and see if you can see it too. If not, I'll pay you for your time and that will be that. But if you do see this as I do, well, maybe the plants will thank you."

Evie looked thoughtful and Rick waited. Evie's eyes got very distant and her lips seemed to move just a bit, almost like she was talking to someone. Rick felt a change in the room again, some of that warmth returned and Rick could see Evie seemed to draw energy from it. Evie looked at Rick again and when Rick smiled at her she blushed again and the mood seemed to lighten more.

"This woman is a natural user of magic, or whatever that power is that Ali and my genies use. That's how she has this link." Rick thought to himself as he smiled broader. "My hunch was right. She is communicating with these plants."

Evie finally blinked and said "Okay, I'll come with you and at least hear you out. But don't blame me when that bitch Sellars shows up or calls."

Rick extended his arm and Evie shyly took it. Rick led her out and felt a sense of hope in the room. "Damn, I might have to be careful with this one. I don't want a whole hill of pissed off plants mad at me."

Rick led her out and saw the cashier standing there next to Nicole who was looking alert. Rick nodded and Nicole snapped her fingers. Rick noted the girl started awake and then Evie said "Betty, I'm closing early today. Go home and I'll see you day after tomorrow."

The girl nodded and turned away heading towards the front door.

Evie let Rick lead her out to the car and kept looking at Nicole who smiled at her. Once in the car, Nicole extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Nicole, Rick's bodyguard; don't worry about those spies over there. They are taking a nap right now."

Evie blinked and stared at the car as Rick drove the Lexus past it. Evie saw the man slumped over with his mouth open and obviously snoring and she let out a snicker. "Good, I hope the bitch fires that asshole."

Nicole grinned at her. She then turned to Rick and said "I like her. Let's keep her."

Rick snorted, and Evie looked a bit shocked and then she and Nicole started laughing.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Rick smiled as Evie slowly walked around the top of the hill. She seemed oblivious to anyone and was just looking around. Rick saw her touch the ground and the various scrub brush and stunted trees and he swore she talked to a couple of them.

"Master, she is indeed a natural sorcerer. But a very focused one, and rather weak. She has an affinity for plants and growing things and can communicate with them to an extent. They grow well because she can understand what they need. Her magic is very limited and I am certain her knowledge of it is limited." Ali said quietly.

"Good. So taking her as a genie will not cause any issues then." Rick stated.

Rick felt Ali hesitate a bit. "Speak Grand Vizier; this is too important to left things unsaid."

"Yes my Lord. I think you will need to bind her in a different way. You need to enhance her magic, but ensure that you control her. A simple vessel may not be the best way, something else must be used."

Rick thought a moment. He had not crafted a lamp yet, but Ali brought up a good point. Rick had a feeling that Evie was different and would need a different binding. Rick couldn't explain it, but he decided it had to do with his knowledge of making genies.

"Hmmmmmm, well, my tried and true method won't work. How to do this..." Rick murmured and began to focus on the problem.

He was lost in deep thought when Lacey tapped him with Evie next to her. "Rick? Rick! Evie is done looking at our land."

Rick started and Lacey and Evie giggled. Lacey poked Evie and said "Rick does that sometimes." Rick smiled with a bit of embarrassment and said "Sorry, thinking about something. So Evie, what do you think?"

Evie looked radiant, but focused. Her face was glowing and Rick could tell she was happy. "Rick, I am so glad you brought me here. This place needs so much help and work, and this is a challenge the likes of which I have been hoping for. This land is sick."

Rick blinked and Lacey, who was standing behind Evie, shrugged and gave him a "Just listen" look. Rick looked at Evie who had walked past him and was now looking down the hill. "This land has some pollutants in it. It's so nasty and the plants are so sickly looking because the ground is poisoned. You want to heal it? We can do that! I know what has to be done."

Evie's smile slipped a bit. "Uh, but it will cost. You said money means nothing, but, um..."

Rick could tell Evie was very much wanting to believe his earlier promises, but was also figuring reality would now arrive and ruin this moment. Rick smiled and said "And I meant it. Money is nothing, what do we have to do?"

Rick thought Evie was going to cry when he said that. She took a step forward like she wanted to hug him, but turned to Lacey and held back. Lacey grinned and actually pushed her into Rick's arms. "Don't be a little fool Evie, hug the man. He is a great one after all and he certainly won't mind a lovely girl like you giving him a hug."

Evie hugged Rick tight and Rick felt her actually tremble a bit as he hugged her back. Evie began to talk about having to dig up polluted earth and clean the soil and Rick smiled and cut her off.

"Evie, we can make all of this happen. I need you to give the details to my secretary Lotus. Lacey will introduce you. I have some urgent business to attend to. I have been delaying it so you could finish your survey, but I have to work this now. Stay as long as you need. Actually, Lacey have a room prepared for Evie, she can stay the night and start early tomorrow."

Evie flushed at this but before she could argue Lacey took her by the hand and looked into her eyes. Evie's eyes glazed a bit and Rick heard her go "Yes Lacey, I'll go with you to meet Lotus." as Lacey led her away.

Lacey kept Evie slightly entranced as she led her towards the Palace and Rick's "front" office (the one mortals got to see). Lacey appraised the shorter woman and nodded. "You'll do fine. You have some strength, but not too much. And you have beauty, but not as much as me. Yes, you will make a fine genie Evie." Lacey thought as they walked on.

Back up on the hilltop Rick looked about and then saw what he was looking for. A large chunk of rock with a large hole in it. Rick motioned to Ali and Ali clapped his hands and Rick, the rock and Ali were in Rick's work area.

Rick took off his shirt and pulled out his tools. "I've figured out what I need to do to bind Evie. It's going to take a bit of time, so please insure I am not disturbed."

Ali bowed and replied "Yes Master, of course."

Rick worked nearly all night and was very happy with his work. "Now I just need to bind up Evie and we will be good." Rick said as he stretched. He looked around and sighed. All of his genies were returned to their lamps and he was alone. He wandered out to his pool area and as he did so he nearly bumped into Evie who was coming out.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't see you there Rick." Evie said as she jumped back like a startled deer.

Rick smiled. "No, I'm sorry I missed you there; don't know how anyone could miss you though."

Evie blushed again ("She does that a lot" thought Rick), and Rick said "I was burning the midnight oil and just finished. I figured I would come out for some air."

Evie shuffled her feet and looked away. "I, um, I was too excited to sleep. And it was kinda stuffy in your place, so I came out to get some air too."

"And talk to the plants?"

Evie flushed again. "You saw me do that huh? Yes, I talk to them. I know they hear me, and even though it sounds crazy I can understand them sometimes."

Rick moved up to her and took her hand. She looked shyly at Rick and Rick slowly led her up to his high diving platform so they could look out onto the hill and around.

Rick kept holding her hand as they stood there and Evie moved in closer to him. After a bit though she pulled back a bit and let her hand drop. Rick reached out again and took it.

"Evie, don't worry about Lacey or my other women. I have an open relationship and they are all fine if I am attracted to another woman. If you don't want to share me then I'll hold off, but don't think you are intruding if you want to."

Evie looked at him and shyly took his hand. "I'm sorry, but this is a bit overwhelming. You are like a knight from a story, coming in to save me at the last minute. This job will save my shop; I wouldn't have been able to stay open another two weeks if you hadn't come along." Evie sighed and looked out on the hill and Rick could see she had a distant look. "This hill will be so beautiful when I am done, I will be sad to leave."

"How would you like to stay?"

Evie looked at Rick with an arched eyebrow. "You mean be one of your women? I am flattered."

"No, well, not just that. But be my gardener. Care for this place. I'll even let you bring all your plants from your store and you can grow them here. You can be tied to his place you will create."

Evie looked at him with what Rick assumed was a straight face. Rick was able to keep his face straight barely. "Well, she'll never make a good card player with that poker face." Rick thought. She was obviously tempted by the offer, but Rick could tell she was going to say no.

Rick didn't wait for that answer. "Before you answer, I want to show you something. Come on down and I'll show you."

Evie followed Rick down and Rick had her wait by the gate leading out of the grounds. He quickly ran back to his room and got several items. He came back and led Evie up to the top of the hill. There he set down some items and motioned her close.

"Evie, you don't know it, well, you don't fully understand it, but you have a magical ability when it comes to growing things. You would be a great botanist, but that is not what fate has in store for you. You are going to be the caretaker and guardian of this hill and you will make it a place of magic."

Rick pulled out a carefully sculpted vase. It was the rock he had taken earlier from the hill. It was now a large vase with a beautiful carving of a nymph dancing in a garden. If you looked closely you would see the resemblance to Evie. It was filled with dirt and Evie looked at it with a puzzled expression. Rick carefully put in the dirt and pushed it down a bit. He then pulled out two matching bracelets that appeared to be made from copper with intricate patterns.

"Hold out your arms Evie." Rick said and with a trusting look Evie did. Rick clamped the bracelets onto her wrists and Evie let out a loud gasp. Her eyes rolled up and she twitched. "What, whaaaat is happening to me? I can feel...I can feel the hill and the palace and so much. What are you? What are you doing to me?" Evie gasped out as she tried to stand.

Rick took her hands and placed them around the vase and Evie froze. Rick pricked her finger and recited the enchantment. But he added some more at the end.

"And with these bracelets I bind this genie to this hill and this palace until she is freed from both. She is one with the land and all that grows here, and she is linked to the palace and all of its exits and links. I bind her as the guardian of the land and caretaker of the hill and all that links to it. So Sayith the Lampmaker!"

Evie didn't turn into smoke like the others. She seemed to tense and stood up straight and suddenly a vine from the vase shot out and wrapped around her. It completely covered her and then pulled her into the vase. Rick though he heard a soft "I can feel them all..." and then quiet.

Rick looked around and nodded. "Well, time to see if this worked out like I hope it did."

He walked over to the vase and pushed it. It felt like it was cemented to the ground and Rick smiled. He then rubbed it and unlike the other genies, this time no smoke came out. Rick was startled to see a flower stem grown out of the vase and then the flower bloomed. When it did a spray of pollen shot out and swirled around. When it finished Rick was staring at his latest genie.

"I am Evie of the Blue Lamp; I will grant thee three wishes and will then serve you so long as you are Master of this hill and palace. My charge is to care for this place and I will until you release me or a new master of the palace and hill take me." Evie said with a bow. She straightened and smiled at Rick.

"Master, you are a tricky one. I knew back as a mortal you would do something to me; the plants were wary of you. And they were right to be. But..." Evie said with a sly smile as she swayed towards Rick "I don't think I will complain."

Rick smiled. Evie was dressed in a flowing harem costume of light blue, almost like water on a beautiful beach. Her hazel eyes seemed to almost glow, and her lovely light brown hair was the same color, but now it was thick and lush, and hung down in a large wave to her mid back. The copper bracelets glimmered and caught any bit of light. She was still shorter than most of his other genies, but her movements were different. Not so much liquid sex walking like Lacey, or powerful sexy struts like Heather or Susan, but almost elfish. Smooth and fluid like water. She was also barefoot and Rick swore that the ground seemed to perk up when her feet touched it. Her skin was flawless like all of his genies, but the best thing was her scent. Rick could smell her as she came close and she smelled like every flower in the world mixed together in a scent that made him dizzy.

Evie gently wrapped her arms around Rick without waiting for him to speak and kissed him gently. Rick felt a charge, like a pop of static electricity. Rick felt his toes curl a bit and Evie giggled as he broke off the kiss and sucked his breath.

"Wow! That was a kiss! That felt different."

Evie bowed. "I am linked to this hill Master; the power you felt is the power of life on this hill. It's spirit if you will. The hill is hurting, but I will fix it."

Rick grinned. "Well, first my wishes Evie. I wish for this hill to be healed and made into a garden paradise. Something of legend, grand as the Hanging Gardens or the Elysium Fields. And I want it to be hidden from mortal eyes unless I allow them into it."

"Master, I can do that, but it must be two wishes. To create what you want and to then hide it so will take great amounts of power."

Rick frowned a bit. "I linked you to the palace. If you do this can you also make things grown in the palace?"

Evie nodded. "Yes Master, I can, in a way. I can grow things from the garden into the palace and I can move plants to and from the garden. I will ensure that your palace is always filled with flowers and beautiful plants."

"And with these links, you can do this in our special rooms? The ones that are partially in other dimensions?"

"So long as any room or building is linked to this one via one of your portals I can influence it."

"Good, cause I'm going to be buying a tropical island and you are going to have to help me make it nice."

Evie giggled and smiled and happily nodded. "Ok. Normally I would ask for knowledge about plants and growing things, but since that takes up two wishes I will have to simply wish for more material for making lamps."

"Yes Master." Evie clapped her hands together and Rick felt a trembling. Rick stumbled back a bit and gaped at what he saw. Evie's eyes were glowing brightly and her hands were held above her head and blue colored lightning crackled between her fingers. It arched a bit and then looped down into the ground and flowed into it like water.

Rick watched dumbfounded as the hill seemed to explode with greenery. The scrub and the stunted trees twitched and seemed to transform before his eyes. A spring bubbled up at Evie's feet and began to flow down the hill towards Rick's Palace. Trees grew tall and majestic and Rick gaped as he realized that a grove of fully grown Redwoods was sprouting all around him. Looking down the hill Rick saw all sorts of trees ranging from Cottonwoods and Oaks to Palm trees were sprouting in groves, and huge beds of amazingly colored flowers were sprouting among them. Rick watched the small stream flow downhill and created several pools along the way before making a 20 foot waterfall into a pool that Rick could see linked into his pool via a stone cut channel.

The trembling stopped and Rick looked at the hill in amazement. The whole hill down to the backs of the other lots was completely covered in trees, grass, plants of all kinds and amazing amounts of flowers. Rick felt dizzy at the scents that he smelled as he took a breath and he had to sit down.

Evie came up to him and knelt down. "Is Master pleased with my garden? The hill is healed and the plants are all happy. But I will hold you to your promise about the mortal Evie's plants in her greenhouse. They will love it here."

Rick grabbed Evie by her forearms and kissed her hard. Evie responded with some heat. Rick broke the kiss and Evie seemed a bit unsteady for a moment and then giggled. "Master, come. I have much to show you..."

Evie took his hand and led him to the place where the spring bubbled up from near the top of the hill. All around was a lush covering of thick grass with not a weed in sight and covered by towering Redwoods. Evie lay down on the grass and snapped her fingers. Her garments disappeared and Rick grinned as he knelt down next to her. They kissed again and Rick felt more energy flow into him.

"Yes! This is power! This woman is mine and she commands the very earth for me!" Rick thought as he pushed Evie onto her back and began to nuzzle her neck. Evie sighed and Rick swore he could feel the whole hill pulse with excitement. That turned him on even more and he kissed down Evie's neck and kissed her tits. Rick let his mind focus on this lovely genie in front of him and he grinned as he kissed lower and lower. He licked Evie's belly button and she started with a squeak.

"Master, please, let me do...OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Evie's plea cut off as Rick tickled her clit with his tongue. Rick could tell that Evie wanted to be teased and played with and enjoyed in many ways. Rick played with her clit with his tongue and smelled her and snickered at the flowery scent.

"Damn, she really is one with nature. So much the better." Rick thought as his tongue probed deeper and Evie moaned and began to stiffen and twitch. Rick eased his fingers into her while his tongue worked and Evie began to babble and giggle. She began to tense and Rick let his left hand sneak up and pinched her right nipple. Evie jerked hard at that and Rick swirled his tongue on her clit.

Evie's back arched like a deer shot in mid-stride and her legs scissored around his head and her hands grabbed the earth to either side. Rick pushed his head deep into her pussy and let his tongue dance. Evie gasped once, twice, and then let out a shriek that split the night air. Her whole body jerked and spasmed and Rick was tossed around as she thrashed. Rick was barely able to keep his knees on the ground as Evie bucked.

After several moments her voice slowly died down and her body went limp. Rick was able to free his head and after a moment to collect himself he grinned down at a smiling Evie who lay there murmuring quietly while her arms gently dragged in the thick grass and her eyes fluttered.

"Damn, I'm going to be have to be careful with this one, she wasn't holding back any of her supernatural strength!" Rick thought. Rick looked around and he immediately picked up on the mood. The whole hill seemed happy and blissful. "Like it just had a great fuck." Rick thought. He looked at Evie who seemed to be coming around and then added "I guess it just did."