The Lampmaker Ch. 09

Story Info
Rick faces off with an enemy and a talented hacker.
17.5k words
4.71
22k
35
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,339 Followers

This Chapter deals with the third new genie from the original series. This took on a bit longer arc than I had planned, so I hope you don't mind. I hope you enjoy. Again, if you have comments, please be polite, and be useful.

CHAPTER 9, Ada

Ali shook his head at the sleeping Rick. Evie stood next to him with a very embarrassed look and blushed a bit. Lacey looked exasperated and looked at Ali and shook her head.

"I think that for the future, we need to insure that Master has one of us watching him when he takes a new genie on." Lacey said, and Evie blushed more.

Ali sighed. "Lady Lacey, I agree. Evie, do not be embarrassed. You did nothing wrong and you are a new genie. Genies all want to impress their Master and you were simply, very exuberant."

"I'm so sorry Grand Vizier, I didn't think about the effects on Master. He created me after all. That he was mortal, well, it didn't really occur to me."

Rick snorted and rolled over with a blissful look on his face and Ali shook his head again.

Shortly after being created Rick had wished for a magical garden from Evie. And Evie, with her genie power and her natural magical power, had made a REAL magical garden. And it hadn't occurred to her to tell Rick about how exactly that translated into reality.

After fucking on the hilltop, Evie had taken Rick on a tour of his new grounds. Like his palace, the hill now existed in part in two dimensions. In reality it was much larger than what it appeared to be on a map or from overhead. The plants and animals (Evie had stocked the garden with animals as well) were all healthy and tame, and nearly all were amazing specimens in terms of size, health, and color. Fantastic birds, small creatures, deer and elk, and even some large cats (including several very large Bengal Tigers which had startled the hell out of Rick when he saw them lounging by the waterfall) now lived and roamed freely.

Rick had released Lacey and Ali to join him for breakfast by the waterfall. And as he headed back to the waterfall he had stopped to smell a lovely flower...

And dropped into an enchanted slumber.

Evie had heard him fall over and had quickly summoned Ali and Lacey. Ali had looked at Rick and then looked around and then got a look of surprise on his face. He had reached over and touched a lovely white blossom and turned to Evie.

"This is the Dream Flower! This hasn't existed on this world since the days of the Caliphate! What is it doing here?"

"Master wished for a Magical Garden. So, I made him one. How can you have a magical garden without Dream Flowers?" Evie had responded.

Ali and Lacey both were shocked to learn how literally Evie had taken her Master's wish. There were several types of magic flowers, trees, plants, and even animals (a pair of unicorns even!) in this garden.

Ali sighed. "Well, the good thing about Dream Flowers is that they are only temporary. Rick took a good sniff so he should be asleep only for a few hours. If he had fallen facedown into the flower bed, he could be out for days."

Lacey nodded. "Yes. Evie, I think you need to take the Grand Vizier and myself on a tour of this garden while Master sleeps and show us other, pitfalls, if you will."

Evie nodded. With a clap Master Rick was tucked into his bed by Lacey and Evie led them around the garden. Most of the plants were relatively benign, and would induce happiness, or sleep, or some other emotions. Some could heal, and some made delicious fruits, nuts and teas that would be the envy of every mortal on the planet.

But some were a bit dangerous. Ali ordered them fenced off, and Evie had complied. Both Lacey and Ali were impressed by the outer boundary. Rick's order to make sure this garden was protected had been followed.

There was a massive hedge all around the property line. It stood twelve feet tall, and was four feet thick. It was made up of thickly rooted shrubs that were so entwined that you couldn't tell where one began or ended. The roots extend down to the bedrock and were also entwined. You couldn't push through it, or dig under it. The branches were all covered in thick, sharp thorns, and they dripped a nasty looking sap that would cause severe stomach cramps for two days and uncontrolled vomiting. They also produced a foul smell that you could pick up on about ten feet away.

That would likely keep just about everyone away, as even Ali and Lacey felt sick getting near it. But it didn't stop there. There was a clear space of about ten feet between the first hedge and the next one. In this space, a thick grass grew. This grass was thin and almost looked like wires growing out of the ground. It was sharp and would carve through any footwear in two steps and then cut up the feet. The next hedge was another twelve foot hedge of thorny roses. This one was meant to tangle up anyone who got that far. And growing right behind it was a series of pink blossoms.

Ali had looked at them and had jumped back in shock. "Lotus Flowers? REAL Lotus? Good heavens girl, you really DID go all out."

Lacey had looked at Ali and then at the plant. "What is so odd about this plant Grand Vizier? It seems like a lovely type of daisy."

"It is the Lotus of legend. Ulysses in the Odyssey encountered them. They cause euphoria, and if you eat them or smell them for long enough, they cause you forgetfulness. You will cease to care and wander around in a blissful haze. We must be very careful with these, especially for Master. I can resist them somewhat, as can all genies, but Rick would be easily entranced. If he ate several flowers he would never recover his mind and live out his life in a haze of forgetfulness and not even remember who he was."

Lacey moved forward and sniffed the blossom. Ali had started and Lacey blinked. "Oh my, that IS a lovely scent!" She stood up and backed away. She thought for a moment and then said "I do not feel different and I have my memory intact as you have said."

"Why on earth did you do that?" Ali asked and Evie nodded in shock.

"So I can tell the scent, and you did say we can resist it. This is a great danger and I want to know what it smells like just in case. Evie, you will block off this whole area from the rest of the hill. No one save you can enter it, and we must prevent Master from coming here ever." Lacey stated. Ali frowned at her for giving the orders, but Lacey arched an eyebrow at him.

"Very well, Lacey. That is probably the wise thing to do. But I give the commands here, not you. Remember that."

Lacey bowed her head in submission and Ali clapped. They all appeared by Rick's bed and Rick continued to snore away. Ali turned to Evie. "Evie, you will transport yourself to the mortal Evie's greenhouse and gather her plants and return them here. You can then plant them and then you will have Mistress Lacey show you the entire palace and you will bring your flowers and plants in here and brighten it up. Until then, Lacey, watch our Master."

Both genies bowed low and Ali went out of the room.

Evie bowed to Lacey, but Lacey held up her hand. "A moment Evie. These Lotus Flowers, I thought the scent was lovely, and I would have smelled more if I had not known about the danger. But explain to me about them some more."

Evie bowed her head. "Of course My Lady Lacey. The Lotus is very powerful. Magical creatures like us can resist the scent in small amounts, such as sniff or two. But the pollen would get into your system more and more and it attacks your mind directly. Eating a blossom would be a very quick reaction for a mortal, but it would take a bit on us. We would get silly and high, much like the drug ecstasy, and would likely take more. Eventually it would ruin our minds as well. Even the Grand Vizier himself would be affected eventually."

Lacey nodded. "So it is the pollen that is dangerous, not the actual scent?"

"They are both dangerous My Lady. The scent alone though for us would not be effective. But for a mortal it would have a short term effect. The mortal smelling it would forget what he had just been doing or thinking, very short term memory loss. They would also have their mental facilities lowered and be very open to suggestions by others. Not very different from how we genies entrance mortals."

Lacey nodded. "Thank you. Let us be sure that Master does not go near these plants. Let them stay out on the perimeter and make would be intruders very forgetful."

Evie smiled and bowed again and clapped her hands. She disappeared and Lacey looked down at Rick with that evil smile. "Hmmmmmmm, open to suggestion? I think I may need some new perfume soon." Lacey said and laughed evilly.

LATER THAT DAY

Rick woke up four hours later and felt very refreshed. Evie was already planting her flowers and Rick gaped at all the flowers in his palace. Every room now how fresh and live flowers in pots and vases and the scent was heady. It was clean and pure smelling and Rick really loved the flowering vines that now entwined his columns in his throne room.

Rick was happier with how his genie slaves seemed to enjoy it. All of them kept stopping and smelling the blooms and Rick noted that Bridget and Lacey both had flowers in their hair. Even the legal and financial rooms had pots of flowers and Heather and Susan both seemed very happy with them. Evie was planting her old plants by hand and was happily talking to them. Rick could sense liveliness to his palace and he was very much enjoying the feeling.

Rick also noted that the scents turned him and his genies on. Rick passed by Bridget and got a smell of the flowers she was standing next to and got instantly hard. He turned and without any hesitation pinned Bridget back against the wall and dropped his pants. He pushed into her un-resisting pussy and she wrapped her legs and arms around him and bucked with him without a word other than a soft giggle.

He took Heather on her desk, Susan on the conference table, Nicole on the staircase on the landing, and Samantha in the kitchen while Bridget supervised lunch.

Lunch was out of this world. With literal foods of legend Bridget had made a seven course meal that left Rick floored. She had spices and herbs that no other mortal had ever tasted and even though she stated she was just starting to experiment with the cooks, the taste was amazing. "If this is just you fooling around, I can't wait until you know what you are actually doing." Rick stated and nearly took her again as the servants cleared the table.

Rick went and worked out and then walked around with Lacey on his arm. Lacey was practically glowing as she looked around. She patted a tiger that licked her hand and laughed. "Master, this is a palace that not even Aladdin himself could have dreamed up. Truly a place worthy of you. We must show this place off. A grand party for mortals. Maybe something for your art groups. Have them come in, serve them food from Bridget's cooks and display your collections. Show the mortals how rich and powerful you are."

Rick looked about. He smiled and felt strong and powerful. He breathed in the heady scents and nodded. "Yes, my lovely creation, a grand ball for you and me. We'll invite the most important people, show off my collections, let them feast on my food, and see how grand a Prince I am."

Rick's eyes had that arrogant look that Lacey loved and she smiled evilly. "He didn't even hesitate. The power is finally corrupting him." Lacey thought. Rick looked around and then twitched. He blinked several times and shook his head.

"Uh, my head. Hold up a minute Lacey." Rick shook his head and his eyes got softer. After a few moments he looked around again. "Whoa, that was, odd. It was like I was two people for a second arguing."

Rick looked a bit troubled. "Lacey, I would love to make you happy, but now that I think more on it, we need to wait a bit for a party. We just got the paparazzi issue fixed and I don't want any trouble for a bit. We'll take it slow."

Lacey looked very sad and Rick leaned over and kissed her gently. "We'll have a grand party for you someday, just let me get everything set first. And get my head on straight."

Lacey nodded sadly and said "Of course Master, you must be ready for this. When you finally come out as a great Lord, there can be no hesitation or turning back."

Rick's eyes seemed to harden for a second and then softened again. He nodded and Lacey forced a smile. "Damn it, I thought he was finally over the edge. But it won't be long now." She thought.

Lacey took his hand and led him to a nice soft patch of grass and laid him down. She eased his robe off and then his trousers and then she slowly undressed and lay next to him. Rick let his hand gently caress her, but Lacey could tell he didn't want sex right now. She snuggled up to him and let his fingers roam over her body and smiled.

"Soon my Master, soon you will be a true Prince and Lord, ruling the lesser mortals with me on your arm." Lacey thought as Rick pulled her in.

After about an hour, Rick rose and led Lacey back to the pool and they went for a short swim. Lacey started to play with his manhood and Rick was getting horny when a servant walked in and bowed.

"Master, Lotus has sent me. She deeply regrets disturbing you, but she states that an issue has arisen and you are required in the throne room."

Rick sighed and got out of the water and dried off. Lacey put a silk robe on him and followed her Master as he strode into his throne room. He mounted his throne and looked down at Lotus who had a slight frown.

"Forgive me Master, but there is a woman on the phone who demands to speak with you. She is a powerful mortal who is the CEO of WestTech. A Ms. Jamie Sellars, she is on hold and has stated that she won't hang up until she has a word with you."

Rick snickered. "Gee, I wonder what that would be about?" Then he frowned. "Hold on, how the hell would she know about me so soon? We shorted her systems didn't we? Knocked the P.I. out?"

Lotus looked a bit nervous. "I do not know Master, but she is holding." Lotus frowned. "Now that you mention it, she has called your direct number. No one save Ali and your slaves has that number."

Rick now felt a bit of alarm and then focused. He thought "How the hell would that bitch get my number? Unless she..."

"Hacked our phones." Rick said out loud. "The bitch obviously hacked our smart phones." Rick looked over at the flowering vines nearest his throne. "Evie had her phone with her and left it in the mortal section of the palace. This bitch traced it, and then probably checked her numbers. I had called her cell phone when I set up the appointment, so a little bit of tracing and here we are."

Ali entered and heard the last part. He frowned fiercely. "Master, your world's technology is a weakness for us. We did not think of this."

"No, we thought since we never use our phones in the palace due to the dimensional interference they would never be a problem. We will address this later. But now, I have to talk to the bitch."

Rick took a breath and calmed himself. "I need the cool Rick; I need to be clear-headed and thinking, not over-confident and overbearing." He reached over and touched a button on his throne and a speaker popped on.

"Hello, this is Rick."

"Mr. Sanford, I am Ms. Jamie Sellars of..."

"WestTech, yes I have heard of you."

Rick could tell Ms. Sellars didn't like being interrupted. "Yes, just about everyone HAS heard of me. Unlike you."

Rick snickered. "Fine by me, I like my privacy."

"Mr. Sanford, I am going to tell you something and you had better listen. I get what I want, always. I did not get to my current position by being weak or by cutting deals. Anyone who has crossed me has lost."

"Okay, and?" Rick said.

"Don't you take that tone with me you upstart! You damn well know why I called. You will fire that little whore Evie NOW!"

"Nah. I like her a lot. She is great with plants."

Rick could tell Ms. Sellars was getting more than a bit worked up. Ali was stone faced, but Lacey and Lotus were both looking slightly amused.

"Listen you little shit, that bitch tried to fuck me over about a fucking endangered PLANT. NO ONE does that to me. So her punishment is to either leave the West Coast for flyover country and never return, or crawl back to me and beg for forgiveness. And no one who knows what is good for them is going to help her. I can bring so much heat down on you it's not even funny. You have no idea who you are dealing with."

Rick felt anger building and he took a deep breath before speaking. "I have listened. Now you listen. Evie is now mine. She belongs to me and therefore is no longer your concern. I can promise you that whatever issue you had she no longer cares about it. If you are willing to simply let it go, then we can both move on. I have not asked about it and I don't care about what it was. The past is past, let it stay there."

Rick leaned forward and his voice hardened. "But if you try to do so much as send me a spam email I will crush you in ways you can't begin to comprehend. I can start right now with hacking my personal cell phone and Evie's without a warrant and see how that goes for you. And I am sure I can go a lot further than that very quickly. Do. Not. Try. Me."

Rick looked at his genies and they both looked a bit pale. Even Ali looked a bit stiffer than normal. Rick looked up and saw Evie had come in and she looked . Rick turned to his phone speaker and said "Do we have an understanding? Or will this be the hard way?"

Rick heard some shallow breathing on the other end, like someone who just heard a dead man speak and was trying to find words. After a bit Ms. Sellars said (with a waver in her voice) "You are going to regret this." And hung up.

"Well, then. I guess we have a problem. Ali, assemble all my genies. Lacey, have the servants gather all the cell phones and smash them. Destroy the sim cards and burn what is left over. Lotus, cancel our accounts. We will be using other methods to communicate for a while."

The genies all bowed and Ali departed to summon the others. Evie looked at Rick with something close to real fear. He motioned to her to come to him and she actually hesitated.

"What is the problem Evie?"

"Master, thank you for telling off that horrid woman. But when you were speaking to her, your face, your body. You looked like mad man ready to slaughter someone."

Rick blinked. "Whoa, maybe I over did it a bit." he thought. "But then again, sometimes you have to an asshole."

He walked to Evie and gave her a hug and she sighed and snuggled into him. "Don't be afraid of me Evie, I'm only a monster to my enemies." Rick said. "And this bitch is going to find that out real fucking quick."

A FEW DAYS LATER

Rick led Bridget up the stairs. Rick noted the stares that he was getting and for once could tell it wasn't due to Bridget on his arm. These were more of the stares someone who was wanted criminal walking down the street and no one wanting to go near him would get. He chuckled ad Bridget looked at him with a serious face.

"Rick, this is not funny. That woman has been good to her word, you fully understand how this will go today if you are not able to convince the board to see things your way."

The Beverly Hills Lovers of Art was a large non-profit that was "the" art organization in Beverly Hills. Rick had gotten on the board as an "Honorary Member" a month back with Bridget's help and his own impressive moves in the various galas and events. But he had gotten a phone call from one of the key board members saying they needed to speak with him today.

Rick knew Jamie Sellars was behind it. She, or more correctly, her company was also a contributor. In fact she was on nearly every charitable and social organization as a supporter or member in Beverly Hills and on the West Coast in general. Rick had been getting a lot of phone calls starting the day after he had hung up on the bitch. He had begged off for a couple of days and had enjoyed fucking his genies in his wonderful gardens nearly the entire time.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,339 Followers