The Lampmaker Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you all heard her. I have been talking with her all week and have been reaching the same conclusions. I wasn't going to go as far as the limits she proposed, but it makes sense. The head maid is so hot that at the Halloween Ball a talent scout for Victoria's Secrets Angels offered her a full contract on the spot, and I don't even know her name. You know why? I don't care, she isn't pretty enough to notice compared to all of you. Fuck me, just looking at all of you now is making me nearly mad with lust. I want to tear off my clothes and loose myself in the pleasure of ten genies. And if I do that, I'm a goner. The doctor is right, I need to limit contact with you. With all of you."

Ali nodded. "Master, I believe the doctor is correct. You must ground yourself in the mortal world again and keep company with mortals. You need someone who can help you be you."

Lacey coughed slightly and spoke. "Master, Grand Vizier, while I want Master to be well in mind and body, are we sure we want to do this extreme step? She is but mortal. If Master took her as a genie and made her the greatest doctor of the mind ever she certainly could find another way to heal him. Or perhaps the answer is even simpler than that. What if Master was to wish for one of his personalities to become the dominant one or the only one? While all of us would be sad that our little tweaks were lost, all of us would be happy with a healthy Master."

Rick looked around quickly. Ali seemed neutral, Lotus, Dominika, and Samantha looked very much in favor of Lacey's comment. Nicole and Heather seemed hesitant, Evie, Ada, Bridget and Susan all seemed against it.

Rick looked at Lacey. Lacey reclined back and struck her most sexy pose. And it was sexy, sexy as all hell. Rick actually stared to drool at the sight of her heavenly body, draped in black see-through silk, decked out in diamonds and gold. She was sex and lust in physical form.

And that decided it for Rick.

"Damn it Lacey, why the hell did I have to start with you as a genie?" Rick thought with a touch of sadness.

Rick stood and without a word strode to the door and out of it. His genies and Ali trailed along behind him as he went into his gallery. Without a word he strode up to the cabinet in which all the lamps were placed. He looked at all the lamps and without turning around he spoke.

"I command all genies to return to their lamps at once."

POOF!!

Ten clouds of smoke streamed past Rick into the lamps. Rick closed the cabinet doors and turned to Ali.

"Have the doctor come in here. I need to speak with her."

Ali bowed and left. Shortly, Jewel entered the room and walked up to Rick who was staring at the lamps.

"Doctor, I will try to limit my contact with the genies. I will need help in doing so. Can you assist?"

Jewel hesitated. "No, you can get someone else."

Rick didn't turn around. "Go on."

"I know Evie told you about Lacey, and I'm surprised you kept this up. I figured you would have confronted her and that would be that. But that aside, I can't stay here. Not like this." Jewel replied.

Rick smiled and turned around. "Doctor, you were hired to help heal a mortal mind, mine. Not get in the head of a genie, or genies, or even a Djnn. I believe that you are the person who can help me fix this for several reasons. I believe you to be a kind soul, but also a just one. I don't think you are motivated by revenge, but by a sense of honor. Being wronged requires restitution. I believe that the initial reason for taking this was to gain that against Lacey. And I don't hold that against you."

Jewel looked at her feet and was silent. Rick seemed to be waiting for her to say something. She weighed her options and finally sighed.

"I am going to be honest with you Rick. I have fallen under your spell. I want to be with you. But I refuse to be one of your women, one of your many genies. One of your slaves. I won't be. It will hurt like hell, but I will not submit myself to you. Even if you take me by force, I'll find a way to resist. I will either have you as mine or not at all."

Rick nodded. "That's why you are so attractive Jewel. You may not realize it, but you are the only woman who has ever been able to resist my charms. And I have turned it on a couple times and normally that ends with a giggling woman babbling about wanting to be my slave."

Rick turned and looked at her and smiled. "Well then, I guess I'll have to do this the old fashioned way."

Jewel blinked and Rick strode over to one of the flowering vines and gently broke off a lovely rose. He came over and handed it to Jewel. Jewel looked at him and he laughed. "It's just a lovely flower, like you. Please, for you."

Jewel sniffed it and it did smell lovely. She felt an odd feeling like the room was happy and she noted the plants seemed to be perking up.

"Evie approves of you. So does Ali. And the plants. And Kitten, although I'm not exactly sure about how that happened. Soooooooo, no genies for a while. Hey I suddenly have an open evening. Care to go out to supper? I know this nice little spot down near the beach. Just out to eat, I promise no attempts to seduce you or enslave you."

Jewel found herself nodding and soon found herself in a bright red sports car next to the most handsome man she had ever seen.

And she had a wonderful time.

The next day in her office a huge display of lovely flowers, including some that all the women swooned over and were begging to know what kind they were, arrived from "an admirer".

That evening Rick just happened by as she was leaving and took her out for a drink.

Jewel tried to put a stop to it, but Rick, the old Rick, the smart and kind one, was not about to take no for an answer. Jewel supposed she could have him arrested for stalking, or have a cease and desist put out by the courts, but every time she tried too she would look at him and he would smile and she would sigh and think "Well, tomorrow."

He never took her to red carpet galas, or the hottest clubs, or the newest premiers. He simply spent time with her, and gave her flowers and small gifts and talked to her and took her to eat and then a weekend away up the coast after several months. He even got them two hotel rooms for the night.

Jewel didn't have sex with him then or on any of the other dates and trips.

After six months Rick took her back to his palace and they walked in the garden. Kitten came up to her and licked her hand and followed along behind.

"You know I've done everything you told me to do. I see my genies when they get up in the morning, and then at a couple of meetings during the day, and then when I put them to bed."

"I'll bet that drives Lacey up the wall."

"I haven't let her out of her lamp since that day."

Jewel stopped and looked at Rick. "Seriously? You are punishing her?"

"No, well, not just that. I am also holding out, for you."

Jewel blinked. "Huh?"

"I do so love it when I fluster you. Jewel, you were the missing piece. I need a mortal who cares about me, who can help me with this, who understands Lacey for what she is and can make sure she is kept in check. And to do that I need someone who won't mind being transformed into a genie and then released."

Jewel gasped and stepped back. "What?"

"I need a partner. I have wished to stay the same until my dying day. I cannot allow my partner in this to grow old and frail as I stay healthy. To make that happen I need more wishes. When I am done, I will break the lamp and return that genie to mortal form to live with me and keep me straight. I hope you will be that one."

Jewel stared at Rick. Her heart pounded as she realized what he was offering and what she could gain from this.

Rick smiled at her again and said "I won't take you unless you ask, you can walk away right now and never see me again. But I hope you stay to help me, I hope you will be mine."

Jewel closed her eyes for a second, and then replied "Do it."

Rick closed her hand over a lamp and began the ceremony. As Jewel became smoke she simply smiled at him and said nothing.

Rick looked at his lamp and rubbed it.

POOF!

Jewel stood before him and bowed low. She was dressed in a Platinum colored silk gown with a tiara set with large diamonds. Her perfect chest was hugged snuggly by the gown and it clung to her hips and legs. Her lovely feet were adorned with golden sandals and finally spun golden chains. Her skin was perfect, her lips ruby red, and her hair done in a beautiful tower. She was more beautiful than Lacey or any genie.

"Master, oh Master? Did you hear me?" Rick blinked and realized that Jewel was giggling at him.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Rick got out after clearing his throat.

"Yes Master, I informed you that you have three wishes and that I am your servant. I am guessing that my figure pleases you?" Jewel said in a voice that sounded like liquid sex.

"Uh, yeah. Right. Wishes. Ahem. Okay, let's do this. Uh, first wish is that when Jewel becomes mortal again she will remain stable in her age until her dying day like me. She will not become old, frail, or lose her facilities. Two, I wish for the materials for another lamp, just in case. Three, I wish that the mortal Jewel when returned to her human form will look EXACTLY like her genie form."

Jewel bowed low and then spoke "I can grant these wishes Master, but is it wise to have a mortal as beautiful as I? Will this not cause problems?"

"I can deal with a mortal, it's the damn genies that give me headaches. Make some magic Jewel of the Platinum Lamp."

Jewel smiled and clapped her hands together. "Done Master."

Rick smiled at his arguably greatest creation. He reached out and took her hand.

"Before I free you Genie Jewel, I am going to bed you. You are going to enjoy sex as a genie at least once before becoming mortal again. Come with me."

"As you wish Master, I shall do my best to please you." Jewel said with a gorgeous smile as Rick led her into his bedchamber.

Rick removed his clothes and sat naked on his bed. "Dance Jewel. Dance as you never have before. Make me cum by just watching you."

Jewel snapped her fingers and slow sensual tune began to play on the speakers. Rick and Jewel both felt the mood of the room swell and pulse. Jewel slowly turned and rolled her perfect hips to the music and began to slowly strip her clothing. As she removed one piece she would drape it over Rick and pull the smooth silk slowly over his skin. She would brush her fingers lightly on his shoulders, neck and arms, and tease him with a light kiss on his lips before dancing backwards from his groping hands.

Rick was soon panting and sweating as his perfect creation danced for him. He was rock hard and he was ready to explode from the slightest touch. The music's tempo increased and she spun and gyrated faster and faster, spinning like a top in front of him. Just as the music reached it final climax she suddenly stopped dead and gave Rick a passionate kiss on the lips.

Rick orgasmed on the spot and blew all over his legs and on the bed. Jewel laughed in voice of pure lust and waved her hands. The mess vanished, and Rick was in the center of his bed on his knees facing a reclining and now fully naked Jewel.

"Master, take me and make me yours. I am your willing servant and will please you as no other has ever."

Rick crawled atop her and kissed her hard. His hands roamed over her perfect skin and felt the lovely flesh. He sucked on her nipples while she gasped and giggled. He licked her pussy a few times to pleasured moans, and then entered her with a growl that was returned with interest by Jewel. Rick lost himself in pure animal lust and rammed his slave hard and fast. Jewel wrapped her legs around him and thrust back with vigor. Rick and Jewel rolled all over the bed for nearly 30 minutes until they both came. Jewel screamed at the top of her lungs and Rick howled with lust. And then fell atop his slave spent.

For a few moments anyway.

Rick raised himself up and looked at his smiling genie and said "Make me hard again Jewel, the night is young and we will enjoy every minute of it until the dawn breaks." Jewel smiled and with a wave of her hand they began again.

That night was truly epic in terms of sex for Rick. They fucked on his bed again, in the hot tub, on his bar, on the stage, on his couches, on the floor, on his throne, on the floor in the throne room, in his workout area, in his vault, in his jewel vault on a pile of gems, in the pool, in the Redwood grove on the hilltop, near the waterfall while the tigers watched, on a lovely patch of thick soft grass, and in front of his cabinet where Rick's other genie slaves lay waiting in their lamps.

As dawn broke, Rick looked at Jewel and smiled. "Truly epic, I do not think I can ever top it. And I don't want to either. Thank you my greatest creation, I now set you free."

Rick took the lamp and smashed it against the floor while he shouted "I the owner of this lamp hereby release the genie from her bonds! To mortal form and freedom is she sent!"

A huge flash and a clap of thunder followed and after a moment Rick opened his eyes to see Jewel standing there, dressed as she was the day before, but now even more beautiful and perfect.

"Are you, uh, you? I mean, you okay? I've never released a genie so..." Rick stammered out.

Jewel walked over to Rick and kissed him passionately. "Yes, yes to both. I'm normal again, and I can feel the changes that your wishes made. It's an odd feeling though, about last night. It's like it was a really realistic dream, one of those you swore was real but you know couldn't be because things like that don't happen in real life."

She turned and looked in a mirror at herself. "My God. Is that truly what I looked like as a genie?"

Rick came up behind her. "Yes, and it's how you will look until your dying day."

Jewel turned around and kissed him. "I know you have had a long night, but I was wondering just how much like a genie I am, you know, sexually..."

Jewel turned and began to slowly strut towards the bedroom. After a second a grinning Rick followed.

6 MONTHS LATER

Lacey materialized in a puff of smoke. She immediately saw Rick seated on his throne wearing a nice normal suit, and then noted the Jewel was seated to his right on an identical one. Lacey frowned at a smiling Jewel, who was decked out in a designer dress of black silk obviously made to show off her great beauty, and a set of jewelry that was even more amazing than what she owned. Kitten lay at her feet purring and Jewel leaned forward and patted his head.

Lacey bowed low. "Master you have summoned me after a long period of time. I have missed you greatly and am pleased you have summoned me. I hope that I can provide you with some pleasure to make up for lost time?"

Rick smiled and Jewel mirrored it. "Well, Perhaps. You will need to clear it with the Lady Jewel, my wife."

Lacey's head shot up at the word wife and she stared from Rick to Jewel and back again.

"Yes Lacey of the First Lamp, things have changed while you have been gone. Rick and I are married nearly four months and have just returned from a long honeymoon abroad. Paris is a lovely place, as is Rome, Munich, Bangkok, and other locations we went. Rick is quite the lover and I have never been so happy as when laying naked next to him in the throes of passion." Jewel said and she and Rick shared a quick kiss.

Lacey hissed and stood. She took one step towards Jewel when Rick spoke.

"Stop where you are slave."

Lacey froze in place.

"You will obey my commands as follows fully, and without any attempt to work around them or to deceive. You will obey Lady Jewel as you obey me, she is your mistress and her commands are second only to mine as far as you are concerned. You are her slave as you are mine. You will be loyal, and you will obey without question or hesitation any order she gives. You will never attempt to usurp her position or place or power, or attempt to cause her harm in any way shape or form. Do you understand?"

Lacey bowed low and with a slight hitch in her voice replied "I hear and obey Master and Mistress."

"I know what you tried to do Lacey. I know about how you tried to turn Ali into a drunkard, I know about how you used some of the magical plants on Ada so she would set up some things for you on the computer system, I know about how you tried to corrupt me and make me into an arrogant snob who wanted to make everyone crawl at my feet, and I know about how you tricked me into recruiting your friends and allies to help you. I was tempted to smash your lamp and send you away, but in the end I decided that was not really just. You didn't ask for this, and I was a fool to enslave a gold digging stripper thinking she would change as a genie. I will keep you in my service, but your position is now something we will have to figure out. You have no special standing anymore Lacey, no genie answers to you anymore."

Rick smiled and stood. He took Jewel's hand and led her down past a bowed Lacey. Rick turned back as they exited the room.

"Lacey, you will be a lesson to my heirs for a long time to come. A woman who literally had everything at her fingertips, and nearly lost it all because for her everything was not enough. Tonight my wife and I are going to fuck like animals. Not make love, not lay with each other, we are going to FUCK. And you get to watch. So be in our bedchamber in an hour."

Lacey looked Jewel in the eyes and after one brief glance of hatred and anger, bowed low.

"As you command, Master."

Lacey heard a snicker and turned to see Evie patting some potted plants near the doorway. "Well, looks like sleeping beauty finally got woken up."

Lacey hissed again. "You fucking WHORE! You did this! You played me! Turned Jewel against me!"

"She was already against you. I arguably saved you and us. If I hadn't enchanted her and found out what she was really planning I don't know what would have happened. I was going to tell Master about what I knew about you and your manipulations of Ali's slaves, and using some of the flowers on Ada and setting things up to take control of the Palace and then bring Strong Master into full power. Jewel told me later that might have caused a full break of his mind."

Evie strode up close to Lacey and looked her dead in the eyes. "The problem persona wasn't the "old" Rick. It was the new one, created by a greedy bitch who encouraged it and helped it grow and poison Master's mind and slowly corrupt him. He would have snapped eventually if you had won and this world would be a madhouse for it."

Evie eased past her. "By the way, Lady Jewel has pretty much got Master's mind healed, healed to the point that he can have fun with his lovely slaves again. Lady Jewel even lets him do that twice a week. I guess we should thank you for picking a woman who is actually bi-sexual and has a bit of an open mind when it comes to keeping a man sane."

Evie looked over her shoulder with a evil grin that would have matched Lacey's any day.

"FYI, you are at the bottom of the list. And it takes work to move up. Which is a problem for you since Lady Jewel has abolished the Harem and decreed that we exist only as the special servants."

Evie paused and then added "Maybe you can be the head dancer then? I heard you were a really great stripper as a mortal. No matter, I'm sure you will figure it out. Don't be late for Master and Mistress."