The Land of Dreams

Story Info
His wildest dreams are tame in this place
2.5k words
4.05
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his 18th birthday, Thomas had received a horde of gifts. He hated every single one of them. He ended up trying to be happy getting his sister's beat-to-shit used car. Every single thought that he had was telling him to give his parents the final "Fuck you" and move out.

The day would have gone by exactly as any other day had he not received a strange package in the mail. There was no return address on the plain brown box, but it clearly displayed his name as the recipient.

He retreated to his room, tossing the box on the bed as he closed his door. He looked in his mirror trying to notice if he actually felt any different after turning a year older. He noticed nothing but the same face that had stared back at him the day before. Gazing into his emerald-green eyes, he wondered how any woman would find him attractive. He kept his bright red hair to his shoulders, and although he never spent any time to work out, his body had actually filled out nicely from his fencing classes.

Thomas sat down on his bed next to the box, relieved that his introspective reverie was at an end. He carefully opened the package to reveal a small wooden box and a short letter within. The letter was quite short and cryptic saying only "Within the box lies your salvation, lost one". He was already pissed and when he opened the box he saw a small crucifix lying atop a bed of red velvet. Reaching down to pick up the religious icon, he found that the box had a false bottom and there was a small green pill inside.

Finding something this strange in the box had left Thomas extremely curious. His options were to just throw it out and pretend like he'd never received it, or to take a chance with this strange pill. The lack of a return address might have suggested that it was some sort of illegal drug, but he wasn't about to worry about something like that. He was tired of his life and this might end up being his ticket out of it.

Thomas grabbed up the pill and looked at it for a moment before tossing it into his mouth. He half expected to die instantly from whatever poison he had just ingested, but he didn't feel a thing. Hours later he couldn't even work up a decent placebo high from whatever it was that he had taken, so he went to sleep wondering what exactly he had taken.

One thing that was different when Thomas rolled himself out of bed was that he had slept for about 14 hours without his parents coming up to bitch about it. When he went down to see what was going on downstairs there was a man he didn't recognize talking with his mother. "Oh! Thomas, you shouldn't be walking around" his mother exclaimed when she saw him. "You were having a seizure when I went in to wake you up this morning, so we called the paramedics" my mother said to me searching for any signs on my face. "Yeah, that's really funny…thanks for letting me sleep in today" Thomas remarked with a dry look of dissatisfaction on his face.

Thomas then realized that the man he didn't recognize was carrying a first aid kit and was wearing what looked like a volunteer fireman's outfit. That was enough of a shock without the gradually loudening sound of ringing in his ears. He sat down as he began to hear what he at first thought was the sound of small bells but began to sound like high-pitched whispers. He told the man that he'd be fine and that he would head over to the hospital later today to get himself checked out. His mother seemed to be pleased with that answer and told him that he should go rest until the appointment later.

His mother helped him up the stairs slowly as he started to snap back into reality. "I can make it from here…thanks mom" Thomas said as he gave his mother a small smile. "Now you just get some rest and don't worry about the dishes today" said his mother as she walked lightly out of his room, closing the door. "That bitch…I could be dying and all she can think about are the fucking dishes…" Thomas thought to himself as he tried to tune out the small whispers.

The trill of the high-pitched whispers was starting to drive him mad. Just before he thought he would surely break under their incessant rambling they went completely silent, and he heard one voice above the silence that he welcomed. The voice said very slowly and deliberately "Now you have been found, would you like to come and play with us?"

Thomas leapt out of his bed and was about to run out of his room when he caught a glimpse of his reflection in his mirror. Where his red hair had been there was a corona of flame, and his eyes had become solid pools of pure jade. He felt no pain, but was certain that whatever he had taken was starting to kick in now. Feeling a small amount of relief knowing that he probably should be going insane, he reached up to touch his now flaming hair. Before he could actually touch it he heard the voice again saying, "Oooh, if you play with fire you're going to burn yourself you silly boy!" Ignoring the childish sounding voice he made to run his hand through the conflagration that was his red locks. He felt a searing pain and pulled his hand away to see that it was partially blackened and was starting to blister.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Thomas screamed to the voices that had been inside his head. The voices responded with an obvious hint of laughter "We told you! You've been found now, you can't live here anymore!" He thought to himself "Fine…I was ready to give up on my life anyway, so if you little bastards can get me out of here…do it."

Thomas felt two cold hands place themselves upon his shoulders and began drawing him backwards towards the mirror. He just let himself go, certain that this would end with him staring down a long white tunnel with his dead relatives beckoning him onwards. As he felt his back against the mirror, he noticed that it was very warm, providing a stark contrast between the cold hands that held him. Then he felt the glass bend and shatter as he flew through a maelstrom of whirling colors. The colors seemed to reach into him and almost take human shapes. One of the shapes reached out to him and as it touched him he slipped into complete darkness.

He was sleeping…he was certain of it, but he was acutely aware that he was not dreaming. He then decided to wake himself up much as a lucid dreamer might. When he opened his eyes, he beheld a clear blue sky with high wispy clouds thrown in to break the solid sheet of sapphire. He could smell some sort of fragrance that was unfamiliar to him, but that carried such a sweet scent that he felt he could taste it if he merely opened his mouth.

Thomas looked down to see three women staring at him. He became aware that he was lying completely naked upon some sort of table that had been placed in a grassy meadow. "What the hell just happened—Where am I—Where are my clothes?" He got out those questions before the women were overcome by laughter and began rolling about in the grass in their mirth.

One of them walked forward towards him clearing tears out of her eyes with a huge smile and said in a familiar voice "Well…um…we found you, but we must have lost your clothes when we pulled you through." She looked him up and down with a widening smile as she said "So are you ready?" One of them quickly remarked, "I want to go first!" She began to walk towards him with a strange look that he'd never seen before on a woman.

Thomas all at once noticed that each of these 3 women were more beautiful than any person he'd ever seen in his life. He was at a loss trying to even compare them to each other. It was as if looking at any one of them caused him to forget that he had ever seen another female. They were all extremely slender with long hair that was a different hue each time he looked upon it, and blew as if caught in a strong gale when there was no wind to speak of. They had bodies that any supermodel would kill for…tall and slim, but without the tired starved look about them. They were wearing clothes that seemed completely impossible in their construction…ranging from a gown weaved of spiders' silk to a short dress composed of what looked like gossamer butterfly wings. Their faces sported very sharp features and they had long, pointed ears that were swept back.

He started to feel an erection coming on and tried to roll so that his observers might not notice it. "Uh oh! Our guest is getting bashful!" said the gorgeous woman that he now had his back to. Thomas the felt her slender fingers running up and down his spine sending his mind reeling with lust. His cock had become completely hard and he reached down to stroke it as the hands continued moving over his back and down to his ass. "That just will not work at all!" said the woman as she rolled him back towards her and pinned his hands at his sides with her inhuman strength. "You told us you wanted to come here! So why are you being so shy?" said the woman perched over him with a lustful smile.

When he looked up at her, Thomas realized that she was now completely naked. He tried to look away by turning his head only to see the other two women standing naked as well walking towards him. Thomas looked back to his beautiful captor and asked "What are you going to do to me?" Her eyes visibly lightened as she smiled and said "Whatever you want, sweetie!"

As a million thoughts raced through his head, he could see that one of them had begun licking the solid shaft of his cock. He let out an ecstatic moan as he heard the woman say "We haven't even introduced ourselves yet! I'm Merrow, she's Lucia…and the one sucking you is Bliss!" Bliss took a short break from her forceful sucking to say "Hi, we're pleased to finally meet you"

Thomas knew that he couldn't hold out in resistance to the sweet action of Bliss' heavenly tongue moving around his cock. As he felt himself about to lose his load he reached up and grabbed Merrow's luscious breasts. He screamed out as he fired shot after shot into Bliss' warm mouth. She gulped down his seed greedily but was unable to catch the sheer volume of his virgin seed and several drops leaked out the side of her mouth and ran down to her chin.

Lucia quickly ran over to lap up the cum that shone brightly on Bliss' face. Just watching this scene started to excite Thomas again and he felt his pole starting to harden in anticipation. Seeing this, Merrow began to slide back slowly towards his cock and began massaging it with her hand to speed up the recovery. "Wait…I'm a virgin" said Thomas in a very feeble tone. Merrow smiled softly and said with a sweet smile "Then this will have to be really special…I promise you'll like it."

With Thomas now completely hard, Merrow raised up above him, positioning his cock at the entrance to her sex. She took a deep breath and began her descent down his 8" rod. Thomas was enveloped in her warmth that spread from his toes to the ends of his hair. He felt as if he was inside her as she moved slowly up and down on his thick rod. Merrow began to croon softly as his cock touched places deep within her.

Merrow continued to ride him, sometimes quickly and then slowing to prolong his pleasure. It was as if she instinctively knew how hard she could ride him before letting up to hold out his release. And so she kept up her torturous ecstasy while squealing in delight as he went deeper and deeper within her blistering moistness.

"Just a bit more and we'll be one, my sweet" said Merrow between her powerful strokes. Thomas said without thinking "I want to be one with you." With those words from his mouth she started quickening her pace until Thomas lost himself in a sea of delight. She screamed "Ohhh…..Thomas….!" And he thrust himself upward with all of his strength as his cum surged out deep into Merrow's womb. Her inner muscles clamped down on him with an impossible grip as she began to spasm and shake with the force of her orgasm.

As he felt the last of his seed enter into Merrow, he felt something that felt even more orgasmic entering his body. He began to quake again as his orgasm violently continued. Thomas felt like he was firing out a lot more than his cum, but the whisper to care was covered by the scream of pleasure that he felt. When it was all but unbearable, Thomas began to black out and when he came to he was lying in his bed in his room hearing his mother shout for him.

His pants were completely soaked from the dream that he must have had. He ran down to see his mother who ushered him into the car to take him to the hospital. After going through several tests, the doctors decided that the seizure may have just been an isolated incident. They then told him to just try to stay away from any strenuous activity for a few weeks.

Thomas was somewhat melancholy to realize that his dream was simply a fantasy brought on by whatever was in that pill. But he was sure he'd take another one if he'd been given half a chance!

--Epilogue

As Thomas was returning to his room after a great dinner, he thought back on how incredibly real the dream was. He walked in to his room and walked towards his bed, stopping at the mirror when he saw a strange light. When he actually looked into the mirror, his hair was aflame and he nearly fainted as he saw Merrow appear holding a small child in her arms. "When do you want daddy to visit, little Tommy?" Said Merrow as she flashed a wicked smile towards Thomas who was quickly losing consciousness.

The last sensation Thomas had before blacking out completely was the sound of many small voices shouting "Any time you want to visit, just come through the mirror….daddy!"