The Landlady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara chuckled, "nothing like a cock in the ass...you like it, don't you?" she said looking at Gabri.

Gabri's face seemed strained and conflicted between the pleasure and pain.

"Yes," She finally retorted, "I like it in my ass."

"Good," said Tara, "because after his little cock I am going to fuck your little ass."

Gabri whimpered and I chuckled as I continued to fuck her. Her ass was now much easier for me to access, and I was able to pull almost my entire prick out before shoving it back in with a steady stroke. The sides of her back canal rubbed my penis all around and the sensation made me fuck her faster. I gulped as I felt the first tingling of orgasm building in me. I wanted to cum in her ass.

Tara must have seen the expression on my face. "I don't think he is going to last long," she told Gabri.

I sneered at her and reduced the speed of my pumping. But still, she was right, this ass was so tight and sweet that I knew I am not far from exploding. I moved from my kneeling position and, almost standing on the bed, crouched behind Gabri, whose ass I pulled up in the air. I pressed down on her and plunged my cock as deep as I could, before pulling up and plunging again. Gabri's moans were louder and stronger as my hips went into a semi-automatic mode and fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck..."I said, "I'm going to cum in your pretty ass, I'm going to fill your ass with my hot sperm..."

Tara held Gabri tight as I went in and out of her. The cum was rushing through my prick and I felt the climax hitting my head.

"Fuck..." I almost shouted as I started cumming into her behind. My hands clutched her ass, driving the cock deep in while my hips, with a mind of their own, jerked back and forward. I felt the cum sprouting from my cock's head deep into her ass in spasms.

"Oh...my...fucking...god..." I panted trying to stabilize myself and avoid crushing Gabri. "That is so fucking good." I managed to wheeze out.

Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her ass and wiped it with some Kleenex Tara handed me. I put some Kleenex on Gabri's little ass to prevent the cum from dripping out on the bed. My head swam and I almost fell back, trying to catch my breath.

Gabri was lying on her stomach, her head on Tara's thighs as her hands reached back and started massaging her assaulted ass. I heard her exhale. Tara was still caressing her.

"Fuck..." I said and gulped.

We were all breathless for a bit, each with our own thoughts or, in my case, light headedness. Slowly, the rhythm of my heartbeats slowed and the bedroom became quiet as our breathing relaxed. Gabri managed to peel herself up and limped to the bathroom. I reached out and drank some water as Tara went back to sipping her wine.

When Gabri came back and sat on the bed she looked exhausted but peaceful, even radiant. I got up and went to wash my prick. Coming back, I found the two cuddling on the bed. I joined them, kissing Tara and then kissing Gabri to make up. She started nibbling on Tara's breasts as Tara took my hand and put it on her penis, making me stroke her. Slowly, she was getting hard.

"Are you ready for the next course?" Tara asked Gabri as her cock was erect. "I also want to fuck that sweet little ass of yours."

Gabri gave Tara her shy smile and nodded briefly.

Tara slid down the mattress and laid on her back, her head propped by the cushions. Her penis was hard and big, more massive than long, and she reached for the lube.

"Wait," I said, "Let me have one last lick of it."

Closing my lips on the soft head and swallowing it, I could feel the tension and strength in it. The blood, filling it, made the shaft hard and the veins throbbing. It slid down my mouth hitting the back of it. I sucked it hard, squeezing it between my cheeks, feeling its life force, before letting go and licking the outside.

"There," I said, wiping the saliva from my mouth.

Tara grinned, spurted some lube into her palm and started coating her cock. Gabri presented her ass to her and she rubbed some lube into her hole.

"Now come here," she told her in a commanding voice.

Gabri came over and sat on Tara's hips, with her back to her in a reverse cowgirl style. She spread her ass cheeks with her hands, exposing her shining asshole as Tara, grabbing her own cock, guided it to the hole. Slowly, with short delicate pushes, Gabri pushed herself on to the cock which Tara held firmly in place. They both panted and exhaled as Tara's cock entered deeper and deeper into Gabri's ass. Leaning forward, Gabri arched her back and moved slowly up, making more of the cock enter her. She moaned.

"Like that..." Tara instructed her, pulling her ass apart, "move slowly toward me."

I watched in excitement as Gabri pushed backwards and let more of the cock inside her. Her face was of pure concentration; pain hiding or masking a deeper pleasure.

"God," she whispered, "it's so big."

Tara chuckled, "you can take it...if his skinny little ass can, you can also. Oh...yeah." She moaned as most of the cock was in, "that's it..."

Gabri slid slowly back and forward, letting Tara fuck her deeper with every move. Her little lips were parted and sweat was glistening on top of her forehead. I didn't dare touch her out of fear she'd explode.

"That's it..." panted Tara, "just slide back and forth...let my big cock fill you."

God, this was exciting I thought as I started playing with my still limp penis. I wished it was me, impaling myself on her member.

Tara saw me playing with myself. "You like this, don't you?"

"Huh-uh." I nodded.

"Come over here and let me taste that soft cock of yours." She said.

I moved over and kneeled next to her head. I pushed my pelvis forward until she could touch my small cock with her mouth. Her hand flipped up, put the penis in her mouth and went back down to hold Gabri's ass. I gulped as I watched her playing with my penis in her mouth.

Gabri, on the other end, started rocking faster and harder on Tara's cock, jerking her ass like a samba dancer. Her moans became wilder as she thrust her ass more violently on the big penis. Tara stopped sucking me and started encouraging Gabri, grabbing her waist and pulling on. I moved away a bit on the bed to observe the whole picture.

Slowing down after a while, Gabri sat on the cock and slowly pulled her legs from underneath her. Her weight, no longer supported by her legs, made her ass sink further onto Tara's cock, and she gasped. She leaned backwards, supported herself and started working her hips, sinking them into the ass and raising them in the air. Tara put her hands on Gabri's waist and supported her as she was lowering herself.

I looked as Tara's big cock filled the girl's little hole. When Gabri was down, the cock stretched her ass to the max and she shrieked, and when up, only the tip was still inside her, like a hook. Her moans matched the rhythm of her body in reverse, loud and hard when down and soft and whispery when up.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." she cried as the ass ride got faster and faster. Tara's own moans were hardly audible, but I could see the concentration in her face.

Moving in, and wetting my finger, I started flicked Gabri's exposed clitoris. She gave me a surprised look, as if only now noticing my existence, before the pleasure took her over again and she closed her eyes and started moaning hard. I pushed my finger into her pussy as my thumb was working her clit, feeling the tenseness of her body. She was about to explode.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Gabri cried harder as she jumped up and down Tara's cock with my fingers in her pussy. Her whole body was covered in sweat as she started shaking involuntarily. She held herself on top of the cock for a few seconds; panting hard, before going into a mini tantrum and letting herself go, falling on the hard member. Her pussy tightened and her body shivered as she came hard.

Tara held Gabri hard on top of her, clutching her strongly as the girl's orgasm slowly died. Her hips were still very slowly pushing up and her cock still stuck hard in Gabri's ass. Finally, Gabri relaxed and laid down on top of Tara, her body seemingly all slack. She was spent.

But Tara, however, was not yet spent. Carefully, with a proficient hand, she turned Gabri around and laid on top of her. Gabri grunted as she found her head pushed into the mattress and the weight of Tara's body on her. She crossed her hands beneath her head and braced herself. Tara's big body crushed the girl down. Her hips pinned Gabri's hips together as Tara's heavy bosom flattened itself on Gabri's back. Her pelvis started pumping hard into the girl's ass, paying little attention to Gabri's pant and whimpers.

"Arrghh" grunted Tara as she shoved her cock hard into the little ass. She bit her own lips as her hips started thrusting automatically.

"Fuck..." she grunted again as she buried Gabri deeper into the bed. I gulped as her rhythm accelerated and her hands were clutching hard on Gabri's thin shoulders.

"Oh...fuck...I'm cumming in this little ass..." she panted as she gave her waist a strong final push before starting to jerk. Her hips took over and entered the cycle of spasms signifying Tara was unloading her hot cum into Gabri's poor ass. She slowly relaxed, lying fully on top of Gabri, while her waist continued to spasm.

"Ahhh," moaned Tara as the orgasm swept her, her body becoming calmer and calmer. "That's it..."

Once relaxed, Tara rolled herself off Gabri, exposing the red little asshole, shining with cum. She gave me a wild and post-orgasmic smile.

Gabri's hands went backward and she started massaging her ass cheeks.

"Oh, mi povero culo." She mumbled.