The Landlady Ch. 5

Story Info
Ellen and Liz get closer.
3.2k words
4.63
28.8k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is good. Ellen continued to wake me up with a blowjob. We still we a couple, going out often for dinner and also taking our time in sight seeing. You couldn’t have a better tour guide for Newport than Ellen.

Liz, our mutual friend, would come over once a week to visit and be trained. Trained in the arts of what I required and what would please me and by doing so, please Ellen.

The first time Liz “pushed” back a little with the requirements that were made plain to her, she discovered to her discomfort that I did not allow a “grace period”. Liz went from arriving dressed and pushing boundaries to arriving in the driveway dressed but as soon as the car was stopped she stepped out of her car fully nude save for the times she would wear stockings or thigh highs. I found out that she accomplished this by wearing button up the front or zipper front dresses that allowed her to just step out of the garment.

Ellen and I were in the back yard enjoying the sunset when we heard a car pull into the drive at speed. Hearing the tires lock up in a panic brake I stepped out and was greeted with Liz, jumping out of her car and tossing her dress into the front seat. She then came running, not walking quickly, but running to me. Her face was lit up like Christmas.

“I have a surprise for you, Sir.” She said, as she threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss that would melt an Ice Sculpture in Antarctica.

“Oh?” Was the only thing I could say?

She then went on to tell me that there would be a guest at our weekend BBQ. She had gone to the gift shop I mentioned and made a couple of purchases, and struck up an acquaintance with the owner, a lady that seemed to be attracted to both Ellen and I.

Her name we discovered was Claudia. She was not a native Newporter but had been stationed here for over 10 years with her husband.

She was no longer married and seemed to be searching for a connection on some level for friendship or an outlet. Liz had actually gone out with Claudia and had drinks, talked to her and determined that the two of them could be a lot of fun together. She had even gone so far as to make out with her a little and found that Claudia was not only receptive, but also downright inviting.

I had told Liz that Claudia was not squeamish about a few marks on a bottom so that was a plus. As we walked to the back yard where Ellen was waiting I noticed she had gone into the house and brought out another blanket pad for Liz. (You have to love a well-trained sub.)

As Liz greeted Ellen with a long slow open mouthed kiss that contained a lot of tongue she sank onto the pad that had been brought out for her. Parting from each other Liz explained to Ellen the progress she was making with Claudia. I listened to the two of them making plans for the weekend BBQ wondering how it would turn out.

I rattled my tea glass and Ellen immediately stopped talking and got up, I told her to bring something for herself and Liz. As she was walking away I looked at Liz and then at my dick. Sitting in the yard with two beautiful naked women will cause you to at least get semi-hard.

Liz immediately took my tumescent dick into her talented mouth and right into her swallowing throat. It was great feeling her esophagus massage me as she tried to swallow me whole starting at my dick. Pulling back she then massaged the head of my dick with her tongue and slowly took the entire length back into her mouth.

I was enjoying the feeling of her mouth and tongue on my 8-inch dick when I felt something new as she lightly scraped her teeth over the length of me. Silently sinking back onto my dick, I felt it go into her throat as she buried her nose in my pubic hair. Then I almost came in her throat. I actually felt her attempting to swallow me and then I felt her tongue on my balls. I have never had a woman take me into her throat like this and still be able to open her mouth wide enough to lick my balls. It is a feeling I’ll never forget.

As I looked up, Ellen was standing next to me with a tray that contained three drinks. I caressed Liz on the side of her face and she looked up. Looking at me, I nodded and she pulled off of my dick and smiled up at Ellen.

Ellen then handed me my glass and then offered one to Liz. Liz took a sip then went right back to sucking me off. The combination of the ice tea and her mouth around my dick almost caused me to cum on the spot. She pulled back enough for Ellen to dive onto my penis and the change caused me to shoot almost immediately. I didn’t notice that Ellen was drinking coffee and the change is what pushed me over the edge. What a way to go. I was in seventh heaven.

As I reclined on the lounge I took in my situation. A loving sub to attend to every one of my needs regardless of kink, a talented lady as a friend that loved not only me but my sub too. Between the two of them I was well satisfied, well fucked, well fed and the envy of just about every squid that I worked with. No they didn’t know of my lifestyle, they only saw me occasionally with one or both of these ladies on my arm as we went to the Jazz Festival or Folk Festival or dinner anywhere in Newport.

Ellen gently squeezed my ankle and looked to the grill indicating it was time to start dinner. Friday night was “family” night, that is no outside friends or acquaintances. Just the two, or in this case three of us for dinner. Ellen got up and began the meat, Liz then went into the house to start the side dishes/salads and we settled into our usual Friday night routine.

The three of us finished our dinner and the dishes were done when we went to Ellen’s house. The two ladies continued to sit at my feet while we listened to some music that had been recorded at last years Folk Festival. We were just relaxing together as the two ladies were slowly caressing each other. I was just leaning back and watching the play develop between the two of them. As little as two months ago I don’t think the thought of touching another woman intimately ever crossed their minds seriously yet here were two of the most beautiful women I had ever run across doing just that.

I watched as Liz slowly caressed Ellen’s breasts, gently scraping her nails over Ellen’s nipples causing them to stand out even more. Ellen was not idle as she mirrored Liz’s ministrations to her and then leaned in for a long slow kiss that caused them to lose their balance and fall onto the carpeted floor.

As they fell side ways, their lips did not separate nor did their fingers leave each other. I watched as they reciprocated each movement and kissed their ways down each other’s body. They soon ended up head to foot and kissing their way towards each other’s pussy. Two sets of lips sucking on nipples and two sets of hands and fingers teasing and touch privates that were bared to pleasure. Fingers searching and stroking clits as they were found. Gasps of pleasure as nipples were bitten and sucked and the lips moved closer to their goals of sucking on the clits that were being stroked.

Listening to the sounds of fingers squishing in pussies awash in juices and sucking sounds as lips moved towards the clits that were swollen with need was having it’s affect on me. My dick was starting to swell as I watched. I knew I would be taken care of later so I continued to watch as my two ladies took things to the next level.

Liz, was moving three fingers in and out of Ellen’s sopping pussy, I could see the juices as they ran down to disappear into the crack of her ass. Ellen was doing the same only she had four fingers of her hand buried to the third knuckle. Pushing deeper and twisting to stimulate Liz’s clit with her thumb.

I watched the fingers cork screw into two pussies. I heard the moans of two ladies who were intent on bringing each other off. Ellen then dipped her head to the juncture of Liz’s thighs and I watched as she took the clit that was swollen in need into her mouth and Liz then arched her back up. I knew her clit was being vibrated by Ellen’s tongue as she licked her friend’s clit and was sucking her juices and drinking them down like nectar from the gods.

Liz was also active, licking Ellen and driving her fingers into her while rubbing her thumb across the engorged clit that was begging for attention. Leaning down I watched as Liz slowly slid her fingers into Ellen’s pussy, first three then four. She then leaned down and sucked Ellen’s clit into her mouth and I watched as she lightly bit down on the clit in her mouth and then moved her fingers back and fourth, moistening them even more as she then slid her thumb into the gap that was being created.

I watched, fascinated as Liz continued fucking her fingers in and out of Ellen. She was sucking her clit, and moving her fingers in and out of Ellen. Slowly twisting them and getting more and more of her hand moistened with Ellen’s juices. Slowly her fingers slid into Ellen. I saw her knuckles go past the opening of the pussy that was leaking juices all around the invading fingers until I saw only Liz’s wrist stopped at the opening of Ellen’s pussy. I watched as she maneuvered her hand around and I saw the wrist twisting as she also closed her hand and then pushed even more into Ellen.

Ellen was gasping for breath forgotten was the pleasure she was giving to Liz as she laid there and was being thoroughly fucked by her friend. I watched as she moved her hand back and fourth and saw her wrist go into the stretched pussy in front of me. Then she just let it rest and Ellen held onto her arm and started to push it into her more and then pull it out. Liz picked up this rhythm and slowly started to move her hand in and out fucking her friend and each time rotating her hand so her thumb knuckle would bump against a part of Ellen’s pussy that just sent her over the edge.

Ellen was a mess. She was sweating, her hair was disheveled and her legs were spread with Liz between them fucking her hand in and out of her. I watched as her hand was pulled out beyond the wrist bone then slid into her almost half way to her elbow. I had no idea how deep Ellen was but apparently she had no trouble taking Liz.

Just as I thought Liz was going to pull all the way out she started to push and pull quickly into Ellen fucking her furiously and causing Ellen to move 6 inches each time she reached her limits. Pushing her up as she reached the bottom of Ellen’s pussy and pulling her towards her each time her hand was pulled out. Her fist, acting like the knot of a dog and not allowing her to become disengaged.

Ellen reached down and with a low, loud, wailing moan, her whole body started to shake and quiver as her climax over took her. Her legs fell flat on the floor like that of a frog in biology class. Liz slowly twisted her hand and apparently straightened her fingers to allow her to ease her hand out of her friend.

Looking up at me she asked if she could tend to Ellen. I nodded yes so she went to the bathroom and brought out towels and warm moist face clothes and laying next to Ellen she slowly started to minister to her, first stroking her then gently wiping her down with the warm cloth.

Taking her time she slowly went over every inch of Ellen with the clothes and wiping her sweat off to freshen her, as she lay there, exhausted with the intensity of her orgasm. The tenderness and care that was exhibited showed that it was more than just lust or plain sex that the two had shared.

A half hour later, I picked up Ellen and carried her into her own bed and as I tucked her in for the night she smiled up and just said to make sure Liz paid for incapacitating her for the night.

I walked out of the room and sat down on the couch. Liz was still on the floor, only she was kneeling to the side of my seat. I reached over to her, stroking her hair and told her to come with me to my apartment.

We walked up to my apartment and I told Liz to pour me a small drink. When this was done, she sank to her knees and laid her head on my leg. I looked down on her and she smiled softly when she whispered she had been a bad girl.

“I tired out your sub to the point that she couldn’t take care of you. I think I should be punished.” She said, looking up at me.

I stood up and took her hand. Leading her into the bedroom, I told her to lay face down on the bed. As she did this, she placed both hands out to the far corners of the bed and her legs were spread to the opposite corners.

I took the restraints that were attached to the bed corners and quickly snapped them to her wrists and ankles. Pulling each one tight so she could not move I went to the closet and selected one of my favorite whips. It was actually a thick belt that was sliced lengthwise then folded in on itself. This was a fairly thick strap three strands and I knew it would not only sting and burn as it was applied but it would leave a great pattern on her flesh as I used it.

Taking a soft sponge ball from the bedside table and a blindfold, I placed the ball in Liz’s mouth and the blindfold around her head ensuring it was tight and no light was allowed in. The ball was our safety signal. She could stop me at anytime by simply spitting out the ball.

Without preamble I brought down the tri-strap directly across her ass. Her flesh jiggled as the three straps bit into her bottom and then continued their journey as I followed through and brought the strap back to the ready. I then brought the strap down again only this time a little lower. I stopped briefly to admire my handiwork, looking at the six distinct marks that went horizontally across the lily-white ass of my subject.

I quietly walked to the other side of the bed and again, brought the strap down hard without letting on what was going on. The anticipation was almost as bad as the act. Not knowing where the next blow was coming from or where it would land.

I continued in this fashion until her entire bottom was covered with interlacing stripes of red flesh. I then moved down to her thighs only this time I had something else in mind. I held the center strap separate from the rest as I laid into her. Swinging first from the left then from the right. This allowed the marks to be separated distinctly from each other. I knew these would last for at least 24 hours. I wanted her marked and I wanted her to KNOW she was marked as mine.

I traded the tri-strap for a softer flail and started in on her waist and back. This would not mark her permanently but it would cause quite a bit of discomfort when she was dressed. I had just the right clothing for her to wear to that would remind her constantly of her status.

I continued to lay into her with an assortment of flails, whips and crops. Turning her over onto her back, I again fixed her wrists and ankles into the restraints and started with the crop on her upper thighs, not hard but enough to sting.

I was by this time becoming quite aroused and felt it was time for ME. Removing the ball gag and again releasing Liz, I took her to the front room and draped her over the back of an overstuffed chair. I smeared a lubricant on my stiffening penis and insinuated it into her bottom.

As I slid effortlessly into her I pulled her hips back into me. Feeling my pubic hair against her burning ass seemed to agitate her more and she started to wiggle and pull away. I continued to pull her back into me and reaching down I felt how wet she was from the assortment of flails and whips and my dick in her ass.

I reached behind me and took a small butt plug and lubing it up I slid it into her pussy. The wide portion stretching her enough to hold it in once it was bottomed out. I immediately felt the tightness in her bottom as I pushed the improvised penis into her. Taking her this way only caused me to become more aroused as I started to fuck in and out of her ass in earnest. I heard her gasping for air and she started to shudder and wiggle in orgasm as I sank into her with one last thrust and feeling me fill her bottom with my seed.

I stayed that way for a few minutes before I backed up and helped Liz stand. I then took her to the bathroom and placing her into the tub I started the water. Luke warm to sooth her.

I went to the kitchen and got a wind up timer. I set it for 20 minutes and turned up the hot water to a more soothing temperature. I told her to relax until the timer went off then come to bed.

I went downstairs to Ellen’s house and looked in on my sub. She was sleeping soundly and I jumped into the shower to quickly wash off the sweat a good session builds up.

As I walked back into my apartment I hear the timer go off and I actually ran into Liz as she was walking out of the bathroom on her way to the bedroom. Greeting her with a hug and kiss it was a short walk to my bed where I laid down and Liz made a pallet on the floor at the foot of the bed. I actually thought of an air mattress for these occasions but figured it would just get in the way and spoil a perfectly good sub.