The Landlady: Dropping By

Story Info
Young and old back for more.
1.4k words
4.34
80.6k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
102 Followers

Tom Brody's the name but you already know that. I came home one night after attending a ballgame with the fellas; going extra innings along with a twenty minute rain delay. The longest day spent and I couldn't wait to get home. Turns out when I got there I wasn't alone. I turned on the lights and noticed some clothes on the carpeted floor that were not my own.

There were a pair of jeans, sandals, lace undies, and a pink shirt. Definitely not mine but I had a good idea who they did belong to. Sandy Tate. The Landlady. A while back I was late with the rent; made a little deal which led to doing things in the bedroom. That was over a month ago.

"It's about time," said a familiar and seductive voice.

There she was curled up on the couch wearing nothing but my black leather jacket with her right shoulder sticking out; toe nails decorated in pink nail polish. I didn't know what the occasion was but I would find out soon enough.

"Mrs. Tate?," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Dropping by," she said. "Hope you don't mind it got a little chilly in here."

I had to admit she looked hot and sexy in that jacket. Despite her age she was perfect and for a granny that says a whole lot. To this day I still feel sorry for her living alone without a man. Since our first encounter I reminded her how it felt to be loved and desired all in one night. The following morning got interesting; eating her alive while she was on the phone with her daughter.

"What are you doing here?," I asked. "I paid the rent on time as promised."

"I know," she said. "I'm not here about the rent. I'm here about you."

"Me? Now hold on I thought we had a deal? I was late with the rent and we had some fun. End of story."

"I know but why stop there? There's no reason why we shouldn't be fuck friends."

"You mean fuck buddies."

"That's the word. Come on Mr. Brody show me that young dick of yours and do what you do best. And please don't make me beg because I'm too old for that charade."

Being her tenant was one thing but being her boy toy was another. Right now she was in the mood for some young beef.

"Can't we do this another time?," I said. "I mean it is kind of late."

"What's wrong, Mr. Brody, you can't get it up today?"

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to? I can get it up but I don't feel like doing it right now."

"You're not in the mood? That's a shame because I have a little surprise for you."

"If it's Viagra I'm not interested."

"No, nothing like that."

The surprise was under my jacket where she showed me her pussy was now clean-shaven. I had to admit eating that snatch of hers was a bit challenging; plenty of gray pubic hair in the way. Even though I had a few strands on my tongue I didn't complain. Why ruin a beautiful moment? Tonight the old braud was full of surprises.

"You like?" she asked.

"Wow," I said, enjoying the view. "That is a surprise. You didn't have to though."

"Well Mr. Brody, are you still not in the mood? Do you really want me to leave?"

She started caressing my now swollen cock with her right foot. I stood there feeling it go up and down on the tips of her toes. My pulse was racing and the tightness in my pants grew uncomfortable. Mrs. Tate laid there admiring what she was feeling.

"Someone's in the mood now," she said. "Lets see this big boy up close."

Sandy got down on her knees on the couch; unbuckling my pants and getting to work sucking on my cock. If the old girl was in the mood who was I to refuse? She licked and sucked like the pro she was. When I started to cum she quickly cleaned that shit up leaving not a drop behind.

"Love the taste of young cum in the evening," she said.

"Glad I could stay fresh in the evening," I said, seeing her smile at that comment.

She coud have sucked it all evening if she wanted to but now it was my turn to do some eating. Sandy sat down and opened up those legs; smooth as silk to the touch. Now it was easier going to work on her pussy without all the pubic hair in the way.

"Hmmmm," she moaned. "Ooooh, that's so good. Aaaaaah. Ooooooo. Shit. Oh, I love that young tongue. Oooooo, love that young tongue in my pussy. Oh, suck that mature pussy."

I kept on digging my tongue deep causing her body to tremble. Soon the sounds of pure pleasure began to grow louder and intense. Both of her hands latched on to my hair keeping my face pinned down.

"Aaaaaah," she continued. "Oh, fuck. Fuuuuuuck. Hmmmmm. Eat that pussy. Eat my mature pussy you dirty little boy. Oh, yes like that. Right there. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Oh, shit, I feel it. I feel it. Fuck. I'm gonna cum. Aaaaaah."

I licked all that sweet tasting cum she let out. I cleaned that hole until there was not one drop left.

"Aaaah, shit," she continued. "Keep going. Please don't stop. Oh, shit. The things you do with that tongue. Oh, that tickles."

I shook my head down there making her giggle with delight. I always get a kick out of that.

"Oh, that fucking tickles. Oh, that feels wonderful. Aaaaah. Aaaaah. Oh, fuck! Fuck! Oh, shit. Aaah, you make me feel so good. Oh, fuck. Love the taste of my pussy? Love how old pussy tastes? Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. You're so good at that. Eat it. Eat it up. Aaaah, that's it. Like that. Oh, yes, like that. Hmmmm, like that baby. Oh, that feels wonderful."

Slowly I unzipped the jacket and tossed it aside. Sandy was back on her knees with her ass facing me. I went to work sucking and licking her ass hole along; complimenting me on how good my tongue felt down there.

"Oh, Mr. Brody," she said. "You know what to do with my body.Oh, shit. That tongue is so good. Feels so fucking good. Hmmmmm. Oh, fuck."

The compliments continued once I shoved my cock in her ass. Back and forth, deeper and deeper, and grunting like a caveman in heat. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and rode her like a bull at a rodeo. The only thing missing was a saddle.

"Yes, that's it," she said. "Fuck my ass up. Fuck my fucking ass you little bastard. Harder. Come on. Harder! Harder! Come on you fucking pussy! Fuck that ass! Harder you little cocksucker. Fuck it! Right there. That's it little boy. Oh, yes. Yes. That's it baby. Right there. Bring it home to mama."

Sandy laid down ready for my cock to go inside her and fuck her brains out. Gently I placed my cock inside that sweet piece of pink flesh and jammed it all the way through. This evening made up for the long dull day I spent.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," she said. "Fuck me little boy. Harder. Harder! Harder! Fuck it. Fuck me like a fucking whore. Use me. Fuck me like a dirty whore. I'm a fucking whore. Give it to me. Fuck me you little bastard. Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!"

I gave it to her and she loved every minute of it. I squeeze my cock spraying cum all over her saggy tits. She scooped some up and licked it clean with a smile on her face. Sandy laid there giggling while I was catching my breath and feeling my body all soaked in sweat. I was so worn out I didn't know if I had anything left.

"You keep getting better and better," she said. "You fuck better than my late husband."

"I try," I said.

She laughed at that comment and gathered up her clothes. Before she left she gave me one big kiss straight on the lips then handed me her lace undies to keep as a memento. If this kept up I might own her entire collection.

"Thanks for the jacket, Mr. Brody," she said, going out the door in all her nakedness. "Good night."

"Good night," I said, still catching my breath.

I took a peek at Sandy going across the hallway to her apartment staring at her naked body from head to toe. I don't think she cared if someone was looking at her or she happened to pass by one of the neighbors coming out of the elevator. She owned the building and did what she pleased.

Wordmate
Wordmate
102 Followers