The Landlady: Last Night

Story Info
Old and young from the beginning.
1.4k words
4.35
50.3k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

I might as well tell you how it all went down from the beginning and believe me it was all worth it. It all went down one night when I knocked on Mrs. Tate's door to tell her about the rent situation. I didn't know what I was in for when it came time to meeting her, but as I waited I kept calm and cool, hoping things would turn out for the best.

"Who is it?" She said.

"Tom Brody," I said. "I'm one of the tenants."

I heard the chains on the door being removed and soon the lock turning. Once the door opened it appeared I came at a bad time. Mrs. Tate was in a pink bath robe and wearing a pair of fluffy mules, obviously getting ready to shower before I intervened.

"Sorry," I said. "Did I come at a bad time?"

"I was set to go to the shower," she said.

"I'm very sorry, Mrs-."

"Tate. Sandra Tate."

"Tom Brody," I said and we both shook hands.

"Won't you come in", she said, allowing me to step inside her apartment.

"I know it's kind of late, but I figure why not get it over with while it's still fresh in my mind."

"What can I help you with?"

"I'm going to be a little late with the rent."

After that, the conversation ended and it got quiet in a hurry. Mrs. Tate looked at me like she wanted to punch me. I was thinking maybe now was not the right time after all, especially when it concerns the rent.

"Oh," she said.

"Look," I said, "I'm a little short right now and I got a new job, but I promise I will get the rent paid in full."

"I see. How long will that take?"

"Maybe three weeks."

"Three weeks? Mr. Brody, you're begging to get yourself thrown out."

"I'm good for it. Please, give me a break."

"And why should I give you a break, Mr. Brody?"

"Because I'm cute and kind."

"Don't flatter yourself."

I thought this would lead into an argument, but it turned out she wasn't a bad old lady after all. I waited for her decision even if it took all night.

"All right, Mr. Brody," she said. "I'll give you a break."

"Thank you," I said. "You won't regret it."

"I hope not. First, I need a favor from you."

"Okay, what is it?"

Slowly, she approached me, touching my arms and feeling my muscles. She then touched my buttocks, giving them a little pat. I didn't know what she was up to then until she started to get really personal. Turns out I was in for a big night.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"No."

"None whatsoever?"

"No."

"Are you straight?"

"Last time I checked."

"Are you healthy?"

"Yes."

"No sickness of any kind?"

"No. Is there a point to all this?"

"Have you ever been with an older woman?"

"You mean a cougar?"

"No, I mean someone much older with more sex appeal. Someone old enough to be a grandmother."

From that moment on I knew what the favor was, and I was flattered that someone her age would show interest in me. I've bagged a cougar one time and it was great, but a granny was something new to me. I'll admit Mrs. Tate wasn't bad looking for her age, but for the rest of her body I would soon find out.

"Something I've been craving for for a long time," she said. "I've been a widow for a long time, and I haven't been touched by a man in ages."

"That must be terrible," I said.

"You have no idea. So, Mr. Brody, I am heading for the shower and you are welcomed to join me if you like. If not, I understand. But I promise if you come with the rent late again, I'll give you another break, that is if you can keep up. I'll be waiting."

Mrs. Tate headed for the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. I didn't know what to think after what was offered to me. I sleep with her and I get a break with the rent. Deep inside it felt wrong; felt like being blackmailed. I wanted to leave and forget what we discussed, but I stayed to discuss the matter further.

I heard the shower turned on and I needed to speak with her before she got in the tub. When I got there I stayed put, getting a peek at Mrs. Tate removing her bath robe and allowing it to drop. Then she slipped off her fluffy mules and removed he pink underwear. In all her nakedness she stepped into the tub, closing the plastic curtain.

The temptation was right there and I was getting turned on. She had short blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a body with a bit of wrinkles but in good enough shape. If this was what she had to offer I'll come with the rent late more often.

I wasted no time taking all my clothes off and stepping in the shower, getting a closer look at the rest of Mrs. Tates' nakedness.

"What took you so long?," she asked, with a smile on her face.

With our bodies all soaked from the shower head, we started things off kissing and sucking each others tongues. Down below she grabbed my cock and began rubbing it nice and hard.

"Oh, you're so big," she said, admiring what she felt in her hand.

Mrs. Tate got down and started sucking my cock as hard as she could. She enjoyed it so much I think she wanted to keep going. As for me, I hadn't felt this good in awhile either. She sucked that hard piece of flesh like an experienced pro, nearly leaving me out of breath.

Once done she got back up, feeling my buttocks while we kissed and allowing our tongues to dance with one another. I started kissing her neck, listening to her soft moaning and a slight giggle.

"Oh, yes," she said. "That's what I missed. Keep doing what you're doing."

I grabbed on to her saggy tits and sucked the life out of her nipples. Each of them felt good in my mouth despite the saggy flesh surrounding them. Things got interesting when it came time to eat her pussy, especially with all the gray hair standing in the way. I've never had hairy pussy before and this was more of a challenge.

I had to brush aside that bush of hers until I finally found the hole; that juicy pink piece of flesh that needed tending to. My tongue went in and did the job of licking and sucking every tasty morsel it could find.

"Hmmm, that's good," said Mrs. Tate. "Oh, yes. Right there. Hmmmmmm. I haven't felt this good in years. Oh, yes. That feels wonderful."

The poor woman. Someone who hadn't been touched like this in a long time must be hell. Even I couldn't imagine myself going years without sex. I'd rather jump off a bridge than be celibate for the next several years of my life.

"Oh, yes," she continued. "Eat that mature pussy. Oh, shit. Hmmmmm. Ooooo. Oh, that feels great. Hmmmm. Oh, how I missed that. Ooooh, yes. Don't stop. I love that young tongue inside me. Can't wait to feel that young cock."

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked politely.

"Fuck me right now you dirty little boy."

Gently. I placed my hard cock in her and reminded her what it felt like in the heat of passion. Her arms and legs wrapped tight around me while I pinned her to the wall, listening to more of her soft moaning that suddenly grew hot and heavy.

"Oh, shit," she said. "Oh, shit. So nice and hard. Oh, yes, fuck me. Fuck me like there'e no tomorrow. I haven't been fucked this hard in ages. Oh, yes. This is what I needed. Oh, fuck. Love that young cock in me. Aaaah! Aaaah! Shit! Yes! Yes! Go deeper! Go deeper! Yes! Like that. Just like that. So nice and hard. Fuck!"

It was all over once I unloaded on her pretty face. Down on her knees she smiled and giggled and looked happy and alive. This was one big favor she would remember for the remainder of her life. I guess I came at the right time when she needed it most, and it was all worth it.

"You're very gifted," she said.

"I'm glad I could help," I said, making her giggle once again.

"I guess now we can really take a shower."

"Maybe not."

One more smile from her and we kissed again before getting ourselves cleaned up. Having granny pussy was an experience I'd never forget and would recommend to anyone out there.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers