The Landlady Pt. 01

Story Info
We all need a room where we can dress in secret, but...
7.4k words
4.27
35.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers

I had been lodging at the address for 7 months now. When I first saw the advert, it made me smile because the lady advertising the room seemed to be so eager to have a lodger. You could see it in her photo. It was not my first choice when I looked through the properties that were available online, but it was the cheapest, and funnily enough, it looked the nicest.

When I went around the house to view it, the landlady was really sweet. She was quite tall, in her early fifties, and didn't stop talking about how young she felt and how she loved disco music. It really made me laugh when I listened to her talk, but I politely let her talk and explain about the room she was letting. When I saw it I was surprised, it was near perfect for what I was looking for! It had a smart desk in the corner of the room and a big double iron cast bed and fitted wardrobes. I was really tempted to take it. The rent was really good; she wanted £400 a month with a month in advance. I sat down in the lounge and the lady started to fuss over me with chocolate biscuits. I started to think about it, the contract I had just taken offered me a lot of time to work from home, that would reduce travel costs by quite a bit, the room was less than five minute's walk from the train station if I had to pop into the office.

I decided to take the room, it suited me really well. When I told Tracy I would take it, she was beside herself, she announced that we should have a drink and wanted to offer me some cake. I declined nicely and said that I would contact her closer to moving in, which was nearly 4 weeks away. Tracy said that I could move my stuff in slowly over the 4 weeks, and if I was ready to move in early, it was fine, and that she would not charge until the beginning of next month. I did move stuff over early - to be honest, it made moving very easy, rather than doing everything in one go. As a result of this, I actually moved in one week early. Tracy was very excited when I asked if it was okay on the phone.

On my first night, Tracy announced that she had made dinner for both of us and wanted to celebrate being housemates. She was a really good cook and she fussed over me as soon as I sat down to eat. I could see the disappointment in her face when I thanked her for dinner and said I was going to my room. I told her I still had things to unpack and wanted to settle in. Tracy smiled and said she understood, but I could see she was upset. The thing was, Tracy was a nice lady, but in the nicest way possible, she was just too jolly for me, and on my first day she was already beginning to be a pain. I was sure it was something that she told her friends about at work, and in a way I thought it was funny, but sad that she finally had something in her life to make her happy.

Her cooking was really nice and was becoming quite a feature of the day. I kept asking her to let me contribute to the costs of the food, but she was adamant about me not paying any extra on top of the rent. I had got into the habit of helping her clear up and do the dishes after dinner - it was all going really well. Tracy had got used to me wanting time in the evening to myself; as long as she had a fix of me for an hour, she seemed to be happy.

My personal life was becoming more exciting, and the online dating that I was involved in was really introducing me to some really horny people. I still had not found exactly what I wanted in a new partner, but I was getting close to finding someone. I really enjoyed flirting online, and loved to get dressed after dinner and become Lisa, my alto ego, then sit in front of the PC and chat online to new people about dressing as a girl. It really made me horny; it seemed strange meeting people online, but it was very addictive, and what I liked about it was, it was safe. When I got dressed, I was able to become Lisa, the girl I knew I should be. Lisa was funny, and when I was dressed up as her, she was really horny. Lisa kept me calm; the work I did as a guy was very complicated, but it paid really good money which was starting to build up in my bank account. Soon I would start to buy some property and probably rent it out like a few friends were doing. It was without a doubt the way forward to make easy money.

I didn't hear the door open, what I did hear was Tracy when she shouted "Oh My, Danny...you look so cute!"

I spun round in my chair to see Tracy standing behind me in my room "Jesus, Tracy...what the fuck?!"

Tracy stared at me "Wow Danny...I would never know it's you! Turn around, Darling...you look amazing!"

I was lost for words! Nobody knew about Lisa! Nobody had ever seen me dressed like this! I was lost for words and really angry that my privacy in my room had been taken advantage of.

"What are you doing in my room, Tracy? This is private! You have no right to be in here! Get out!"

I saw a nasty side come over Tracy's face. "Well if you want me out, I want you out of my house as well! Pack your stuff, Danny...I want you out in the morning...you and all your frocks!" Tracy walked away to the door, she turned back "Or you can come downstairs, dressed like that and we can talk about it! Don't get changed...I want you dressed just like that!"

She closed the door behind her. Fucking hell, I had been exposed and so stupid! All these years my secret had been safe, now someone I hardly knew had found out the secret of Lisa. Shit! How was I going to move out in the morning? I had nowhere to go! It would cost a fortune to find a hotel and to put everything in storage in one day! It couldn't be done! I sat quietly in my room thinking, 'Jesus, what a mess!' I reasoned with all the options and decided to see if I could cut a deal with Tracy. I would see if she would give me some time to move out, promise not to dress as Lisa, keep my distance from her, and be gone as soon as I could find somewhere.

I walked down the stairs dressed as Lisa, I was wearing black satin underwear, I had false breasts in my bra, they were a C cup, black stockings, a black PVC skirt and a red satin blouse. I walked into the lounge; my heart was beating like mad. Tracy was sitting on the sofa; she smiled when she saw me.

"God, you're cute...you really make a pretty girl, Danny! Why didn't you tell me about this?"

I walked over to Tracy "Well it's not exactly a selling point is it, when you are lodging with someone? The truth is, Tracy...I'm actually doing a play in a theatre group...you caught me in a personal dress rehearsal! I was going to tell you about it, Tracy...it's not what you think, honest!"

Tracy smiled at me and put her hand on my PVC skirt. "Well I don't believe a word, Danny...I think you love dressing up like a girl, don't you? You look so good, Darling...any man would just eat you up, wouldn't they?"

I began to panic "Look, just give me a few days, Tracy...I will leave as soon as I find somewhere, I promise!"

Tracy stared at me "No...you leave in the morning! I told you that you should have told me about this habit, Danny, or we could find some middle ground?"

I stared at Tracy, what did she mean?

"From tonight, whenever you are in the house, you only ever wear women's clothes! Do you understand me? Don't say that you have not got anything to wear! I have been through your wardrobes and seen all the lovely dresses and skirts that you own! You really are quite a sissy, aren't you?"

I looked at Tracy who was still stroking my PVC skirt, "No, you can't expect me to do this...it's blackmail, Tracy! You can't make me do this!"

Tracy looked up at me, "Danny, you can call it whatever you want! BLACKMAIL? Hmmmmmmmm...that is a lovely word isn't it, Danny? BLACKMAIL...yes, I like the idea of that! Forget moving out, Danny...I'm going to Blackmail you! You're going to be my little sissy!"

I started to cry, my voice became girly as I feel to my knees in front of Tracy. "Please don't do this to me...I won't tell anyone about this, I swear! I will leave as soon as I can give me some time to move my stuff out!"

Tracy began to laugh "You're pathetic, Danny...look at you on your fucking knees! That's where you belong, isn't it, Danny? In a skirt, on your fucking knees! The thing is, I have been monitoring you for quite a while...you so organised, and stupid! You leave everything neatly organised in files and post it notes with important passwords on, don't you? Yes Danny, I know everything about you! That's why I thought we could make a little contract up so you know the new rules about how you're going to be my sissy! I know everything Danny...absolutely everything...so yes, BLACKMAIL is my favourite word because I get you to be my sissy!" Tracy laughed out really loudly; it was almost like a witch casting a wicked spell. "Now let's see what about all those lovely websites you visit at night! All those sissy videos you watch with sissy-boi strap-ons, being done by beautiful Mistresses! You really like those, don't you Darling?"

I couldn't stop crying, the tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry Darling, we can buy some of those toys can't we? Get you some of those beautiful maids uniforms...I can dress you in them and we can watch the videos whilst I fuck you! You'll enjoy that won't you, Danny? Oh yes, that's another thing...we need to change your name to a more sissy name! Can't keep calling you Danny! How about Bella? Yes...that's a nice sissy name, isn't it Bella? Oh, we are making advances already, aren't we Bella? Oh yes...your rent has gone up, Bella...it's now £1200 a month instead of £400! Don't worry, I made the changes online...you won't need to do that! I have all your bank account passwords and details...which reminds me Bella...your deposit for rent incase you move out...I have already sorted that as well! Took me 6 weeks to transfer the money, but it's done now, so you don't have to worry about it! So as the agreement says, if you decide to leave as a tenant, you will pay 104 months' rent in advance! It's a bit hefty, but it's only for the next eight and half years, and we so love being together don't we? Time will just fly, won't it Bella?"

My mind was racing; the tears were blocking my vision. She was talking about so much; I couldn't take it in. "What do you mean about the rent and the deposit?" I spluttered out in a tearful girly voice.

"What your savings Darling, for the house you were going to buy? Now I own you, the money is mine isn't it? Plus, we have some expenses you need to pay! We have already got quite a medical bill mounting up on you!"

What the fuck was happening? "Medical bills...what do you mean?"

"Darling...I have had you on female hormones for six months! Next week is a big change for you...we up the dosage! That's right, Darling...female hormones! That's why you're crying, because I'm making you my sissy girl! The tissue in your breasts will be lovely and fatty soon, then we can get you some beautiful breasts, can't we? All part of the new sissy Bella! That's why I have been feeding you every night, Darling! That's how you have been taking your hormones in the food!" She laughed again really loudly, "Watching you change on your hormones is really sexy, Bella...that tight arse of yours is getting a very fem shape now, and soon you will have breasts! I bet you won't be able to keep your hands off those when they are done, will you?"

I sat on my knees crying non-stop. What was going on? This was so unfair! I loved dressing on my own, in private. I loved the feeling of the silks and the satins, but I didn't want to be a real girl! Now she had my money and my passwords to my bank account, surely if I explained what has been going on, someone would believe me!?

"You can't do this to me...it's not just BLACKMAIL...everything you're doing is wrong! You won't get away with this!"

Tracy went quiet "Ok Darling, tell everyone about what a wicked Landlady I have been to you! You're forgetting I'm a magistrate in the local Crown Court! Who will believe you over me? I have a story I will tell that would give you at least 10 - 15 years in prison! I can make up a story that you will get convicted on 10 charges or more, then you will be popular Darling...all that cock in a prison and you having hormones...the prison mates will queue outside your cell for your sissy arse. So, tell who you want, but consider what might happen! Remember I have total control of you...I own you now...you are mine! You know when you dress sometimes and take photos of yourself...well I have all of them Darling, with your pretty face all over them! They ping on my Gmail account because I linked your photos with me! Imagine all those pictures going over FACEBOOK and TWITTER...all your friends and family would find out what a sissy you were! I have every single email address you have on your PC downloaded on to a drive! It's not here, Darling...don't go looking for it! Imagine the effect that would have to your career! Everyone seeing what a sissy you are! Oh yes, and all those Mistress and Master emails you get involved in where you offer yourself to them...I got those as well, Darling! They are especially useful...nobody would trust you looking and reviewing at their business plans like you do now, would they? If you didn't go to jail, and I think I know enough people to ensure you do, but if you didn't, you would be ruined."

I was fucked! I had no way of getting out of this wicked woman's clutches! She knew everything about me and now had total control of me. I was as she continued to say her 'sissy bitch'.

"Darling...I have so many things I want you to do for me! I'm going to be quite a lady of leisure from now on! I'm going to marry you for a start...you can be my sissy wife, can't you? Then you can cook for me every day, do the shopping, the ironing, the washing...oh my goodness, so many wifey things for me to not have to worry about anymore! Oh what a day Bella, what a day! I think it's time we went to bed, don't you Darling? Yes, let's go to bed! Come on; get that sissy arse up those stairs!"

I was drained; I couldn't take it all in. My face was sore from the tears drying up on my cheeks, my throat was sore from the crying as well. Tracy looked directly at me, indicating that I should go upstairs, I stood up.

"Get upstairs, Bella...put that nice pink short satin nightdress that you have on for me...I bet you will look yummy in that!"

I walked up the stairs, completely broken; my whole world had crashed in just an hour of complete humiliation. There were no words of salvage; there was nothing that I could think of that could make anything easier for what had just happened! I got into my room and began to get undressed, it was laboured as I pulled the skirt down and took off my underwear.

"Are you ready, Bella? I'm waiting for you! Make sure you're wearing that pink nightdress for me!"

'Jesus! What did she mean by that?' I paused. 'Oh fuck...yuk! She wants me to suck her pussy now! Fucking hell...can this get any worse?' I put the satin nightdress on with the matching satin knickers and went into her room.

"Well don't you look so cute? Now lay on the bed, close your eyes! Come on...move up the bed, Bella!"

I had no choice; I did as I was told.

"Close your eyes, Darling!"

As I did, I felt her grab my hand, she put a cuff on my wrist then grabbed the next wrist. Before I could stop her, my arms were secured either side of the bed.

"Well what a venerable sissy you are now! Look at you?"

She started to take pictures of me. I struggled, and that just made her take more photos. I started to cry again, but this time I couldn't wipe the tears away. Tracy walked over to me grabbed my right leg, pulled it to my shoulder and secured it with another cuff, then she did the left leg.

"Well look at you...it's like the stuff you watch on the internet, darling...except the sissy is you this time! Now let's get some lube on that clit of yours! Emmmmmmmmmmmm...does that feel nice?"

I nodded my head. Tracy got on her knees on the bed and began to finger my clitty arse. It feels amazing as she inserts 2, then 3 fingers deep inside my sissy clit. My cock is so hard as Tracy places her lips round my sissy cock. I feel alive as she starts to expertly wank me off. Just as I am about to cum she stops. Then she starts again. I can feel her inside me again, she feels amazing, then as I look up, I can see both her hands holding my legs as she fucks me. Then I feel it - hot creamy cum deep inside my clit. I shoot my spunk out from my sissy cock as I orgasm as well; it goes all over my pink nightdress. I gasp as the spunk just keeps coming out. Tracy staggers to her feet and climbs on my chest she pushes her cock into my mouth.

"Good girl, Bella...suck Mistress' cock...suck all that lovely creamy cum off Mistress' cock...eat that lovely protein!"

I sucked Mistress Tracy's cock for what felt like hours - it felt amazing in my mouth. I could not believe how excited I was! It felt like her cock belonged there! Mistress started to get faster and faster and her cock seemed to get bigger. I could feel the veins in her cock going hard. Realistically, Tracy fucked my mouth for about 10 - 15 minutes, and I couldn't explain it, but when it stopped, I found myself in my mind begging for it to continue. What was going on with me? Why had I gone from being a sweet girl that I knew as Lisa, now becoming Bella, a mad, cock sucking sissy?

Tracy finally stopped. Out of breath, she lay next to me breathing heavily. It was clear she wanted to say something, but she couldn't get her breath. She leaned over my chest and we started to kiss, her pink silky lips attached themselves to my lips, then her tongue started to probe my mouth, coming up for air. Mistress Tracy said, "I'm so happy, Darling...so happy that soon we will be married, and you will serve me like the 'Sissy Bitch' that you truly are!"

I felt my cock get hard.

"It's a big day tomorrow, Bella...we will meet the woman who is going to change your life! She is a surgeon who specialises in gender reassignment...you will love her! She knows so much about you already! She's very excited to meet you!"

Tracy released my arms from the cuffs; like her, I was breathing heavy from an amazing orgasm. We lay in bed and I found myself falling asleep in Tracy's arms. I woke up in my sexy nightdress with Tracy asleep next to me - it was not a nightmare - it really had happened! Tracy was a Dominant Mistress, and I had no choice but to follow what she had planned.

I got up from bed and walked out to the toilet - something that always happened to me after I cum - I always need a pee a bit later. For some reason I decided to sit rather than stand as I usually did. Oh, my God - I was now even going to the toilet like a woman! I can't explain what emotions were going through my head! What I did know was, I needed to keep the right side of Tracy because she seemed to have all the winning cards on her side. I walked back into her room, got in to bed, and fell asleep.

I woke to an alarm, looked up hoping, really hoping, that this nightmare that I was in, was in fact a dream! It wasn't! Tracy was awake - she was lying next to me smiling...

"How is my little wife-to-be today? Are you as excited as I am, Darling? We are going to see the surgeon about your new breasts! Oh Bella...isn't this exciting?" Tracy giggled in a haunting way; I could feel her power she had over me. "Now Darling, you need to have a shower...I think you will have quite an examination today! Make sure you have a clean bottom...no girly girl has a dirty bottom! You're going to have that clitty checked fully today!"

Was this really happening to me? Why was this happening? Yesterday was a normal day - nobody knew any different! Now I was going to a clinic to talk about breasts with a woman surgeon. I showered, and for some reason found myself cleaning the very areas Tracy told me to clean almost in recognition of what was about to happen.

Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers
12