The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam's sticky juices were dripping onto my pussy as she slowly began to grind herself into my young willing body. It was so hot feeling our bodies pressed tightly together. My juices were starting to flow as well. Then it dawned on me that Pam's bodily fluids were mixing with my own and that our bodies and even our souls were truly joined together as one.

As Pam continued to make love to me, I fantasized about her cumming inside me, impregnating me with her beautiful essence. I wanted to be her girl and the mother of her children. Pam leaned her head in and I kissed her with a deeper sense of passion and longing. My older lover's pace was beginning to quicken. She drove her hips harder into me. Her pussy was desperately attempting to penetrate my open sex. I craved to feel her engorged sex inside me as well.

I couldn't believe how intense and soulful our sex was becoming. When I had sex with boys, it was always pleasurable but the feelings were no where near as intense was they were with Pam. It was at the same time gentle and rough. My body craved her every touch.

Pam's excitement was at a fever pitch. Her hips were pounding against my own like a jackhammer. Then suddenly she drove her hips hard against mine. Our pussy lips were pressed firmly against each other. It was almost as if they were kissing as well. Then I felt Pam's pussy erupt as she came. I felt the jet of her juices spray against my pussy. I even felt some of it shoot inside of me too! It felt amazing. My young body willingly accepted her juices inside me.

I slide my ankles off of Pam's strong broad shoulders as she collapsed on top of me. We wrapped our bodies around each other as we kissed passionately. I felt happy and content lying there in Pam's strong arms.

12