The Landlord Ch. 3

Story Info
The landlord brings along a friend this time.
2k words
4.27
133.2k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Landlord ~ Chapter Three

Anna looked at the clock and smiled to herself, she knew Dave was due any minute, but this week he wasn’t going to get what he was expecting. The shock and humiliation of last weeks visit had forced her out of the house and to the Job Centre, it had also made her call her parents, she’d told them she had lost her job and was behind with her rent.

The lecture from her parents had been pretty bearable, and they had sent her a cheque. Things were looking up for her, she had job interviews next week, food in her cupboards, and enough cash in her hand to clear her rent arrears and pay next month too. She cringed at the sheer thought of what Dave had subjected her too, and she had vowed that as soon as she got a job she was moving out, she couldn’t stand the sight of him anymore.

A few minutes later Dave arrived, rent book in hand as usual, carrying a small bag. With him was a man that Anna had never seen before, he was a little taller than Dave, thinner, with floppy blonde hair and steely blue eyes. Dave locked the door and motioned for the man to sat down in one of the chairs, he than sat next to Anna on the sofa.

He put the rent book down on the table and smiled to himself, looking as if he was about to say something. Anna saw her chance and beat him to it; she totted the bundle of notes down in front of him, smiling at the look of surprise on Dave’s face. ‘Full rent arrears plus next months payment, its all there, count it if you like’, she waited as he counted the cash slowly, looking thoughtful as he did so, he smiled and marked it down in the book, ’well sweetheart, your all up to date’.

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence; Anna stood up ‘well I have things to do today, so if you don’t mind’. Dave laughed ‘no no no babe…we haven’t finished yet, you know what I’m here for’ he sat back, a smirk crossing his face. She crossed her arms and shook her head defiantly, ‘I’m square with my rent, so you can’t’ she pointed to the door, ‘now get out’. She watched as he grinned and unzipped the bag, pulling out a brown padded envelope, which he proceeded to open, from it he pulled out a black video cassette.

‘There is the small matter of this tape we made the last time around, the one I made for my little collection’ he twirled the tape around in his fingers, and turned the envelope over to show her what was on the front. She was horrified to see that scrawled in black marker pen, was her mother’s address. ‘You wouldn’t want your dear old mum and dad to see this would you? After all, you didn’t just get this money out of nowhere, mummy and daddy must have bailed you out, do you think they’d really want to see this after what they’ve done for you?’.

‘But, but’ she could hardly speak from the shock, ‘how the hell do you know where they live’ she cried, looking for a moment at the blonde guys sat on the sofa, who hadn’t said a single word yet. ‘Silly girl Anna, you filled in their details on your emergency contact form when you moved in’ she sat down, her head spinning, she felt dizzy and sick ‘and besides’ he continued ‘my friend Mark has seen you in action on my video, and he wanted to find out for himself if you were as good as you looked’.

Sheer panic washed over her, she knew she was screwed, it would kill her parents to see this, especially after what they had just done for her. She sat for a moment, waited for the dizziness to pass, regaining her composure ‘what do I have to do?’ she asked shakily. Mark stood up and grabbed both of her wrists firmly, looking down and smiling salaciously at her ‘why don’t we all go upstairs and talk about this’ he said quietly.

Her head began to spin wildly again as she followed the two of them up the stairs, she had fantasised about being with two guys a few times, when she was alone at night, but this was not the way she had wanted it to happen, she wasn’t even sure if she’d even want it to happen if the circumstances were different. Dave hurried her into the small bedroom and motioned for her to sit down on the bed, she sat quietly, fighting back the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes. Mark closed the door, ‘now now, don’t cry, we won’t hurt you.’

Mark leaned against the closed door, ‘so, strip for me, let me see that body for myself’. She stood up and removed her clothing slowly; she could feel both pairs of eyes fixed onto her as she did so. As she tossed away the last of her clothing she glanced over at Dave, trying to catch his eye in a last ditch attempt to stop what was happening, he grinned at her evilly, obviously enjoying himself. She could see Mark looking up and down her naked body, his excitement already quite apparent.

‘You wanna run the show bud?’ he asked Dave. He nodded firmly, and instructed Anna to lie down. Mark peeled off his shirt and kicked away his jeans hurriedly, already standing fully erect in front of Anna. She had to stifle a gasp, he was big, a lot bigger than she had experienced before. He walked over to her and stopped, less than an inch away from her face, ‘suck me’ he demanded roughly.

She raised her head, gripped him firmly and gently took the first few inches of his erection into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the tip, watching Mark close his eyes, and hearing him moan softly. Slowly she took a little more, gripping the base harder beginning to move her hand up and down his rigid shaft, in time to the rhythm of him fucking her mouth.

From the corner of her eye she saw Dave stripping quickly, and moving toward the bed, eagerly toward her. She felt the warmth of his lips trailing kisses slowly up past her knees, she parted her legs a little in anticipation, still sucking hard on Mark’s dick, which was now filling her mouth, mirroring her movements with the bucking of his hips.

Dave moved his tongue slowly up her leg, finally reaching the top of her inner thigh, and licking lightly along the length of her now damp pussy. He reached her clit and began to nibble at it, at the same time bringing a finger up to part her swollen lips and enter her slowly. He smiled to himself, she was still trying to put up a fight, but she was soaking wet, he could feel it, he knew she wanted it, although as he glanced up she was still half heatedly trying to fight denial.

He began to finger her slowly, circling his tongue around her clit as he did so, she let out a stifled moan as Mark pushed even more of his hard cock into her mouth, bucking his hips harder as he forcefully pushed down upon her.

Dave began to nibble lightly at her clit now, as he slipped a second finger in and began to finger fuck her soaking pussy hard and fast, feeling her grow more and more tense as he continued. He stopped suddenly, and heard Anna cry out with frustration at the fact that he hadn’t finished her off. He raised his eyes to lock with hers, and slowly licked his fingers clean as she sucked Mark more vigorously.

‘Time to change places I think’, Dave decided Mark nodded and pulled away from Anna, allowing her to catch her breath and rest for a few moments. She didn’t have long though, as soon she found Dave pushing the swollen head of his cock into her mouth, watching him close is eyes and groan as she began to tease the tip with her tongue. She felt him grow more impatient, and allowed him to push the full length into her mouth.

Meanwhile Mark had positioned himself at the bottom of the bed and was lightly probing her pussy with his tongue; gradually pushing deeper, lapping up her sweet tasting juices. She gasped as he roughly pushed his tongue further into her, flicking it hard and fast, occasionally grazing her lips with his teeth. He felt her hips rise toward him, almost pushing down on him, instinctively he brought a finger up to her, lubricating it with her wetness and using it to slowly circle the entrance to her anus.

He entered slowly, pushing just the tip of his finger inside, allowing her to adapt to the feeling, slowly he eased further inside, until she had taken the full length of his finger, he held it still for a moment before pulling it back a little and pushing it in harder. He pumped his finger faster as he flicked his tongue quickly over her clit. She began to climax almost instantly, he felt her writhing and heard her cry out, half-muffled by the cock in her mouth. He felt the warmth of her juices trickling down into his mouth, he relished the taste, licking away every drop.

He stood back and looked down at her for a moment, before parting her legs and kneeling in-between them, taking a leg, raising it up and draping it over his shoulder. She felt the warm tip of his cock nudging urgently at her swollen lips, and gasped sharply as he thrust his length swiftly into her, pausing for a moment before drawing almost all the way back out, and then burying the whole length back inside her again.

Grasping her hips he pushed hard into her, feeling his balls slapping against her firm buttocks as he did so. The feel of her warmth around him brought him close to the edge, and he slowed down to hold himself back. He looked up and saw that Dave had withdrawn from her mouth momentarily, and he quickly withdrew himself, turning Anna over so that she was on all fours, watching as Dave sat in front of her and pulled her head back down into his crotch, moaning that he was close. Mark pushed his still hard cock back into her, grabbing her hips and fucking her harder.

He heard Dave’s breathing become faster and heavier, heard him groan that he was coming, and watched as he came in Anna’s mouth, watching her swallow, small trickles of semen running down her chin as she struggled to take the load, Dave pulled away from Anna and sat back against the bead, sweat beads trickling down his face. Mark closed his eyes and fucked her faster still, hearing her cry out and feeling her push back hard against him as her pussy spasmed around him violently, this was too much for him to take and he quickly came, withdrawing his dick at the last minute and shooting hot jets over her cheeks.

Anna watched both men dressing hurriedly, ‘what do you think then mate?’, Dave asked Mark, he grinned down at Anna, ‘very nice’ he replied, ‘think we need to pay her another visit soon’. Dave nodded and picked up the envelope addressed to Anna’s mother, waving it in front of her face, ‘as long as we have this we can visit as often as we like’. They left with the tape, telling Anna not to go anywhere as they would be back in a few days with something new for her, leaving her alone and confused, she was trapped by them, she could see no way out, she resigned herself to this as her eyes filled with tears.