The Landlord Knocks Again

Story Info
A week later and the rent is still overdue.
2.4k words
3.76
117.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my story "When The Landlord Knocks" and the subject matter is similar but even rougher. If you were offended by that one I suspect you wouldn't like this one either. PLEASE keep in mind that this is in the NonConsent/Reluctance category where it belongs and is total fiction, and all the players are of legal age.

***

Arnold Lumpkin knew who was at the door before he looked through the peephole and saw the coal black face of the landlord on the other side. Unlike last week when the single Dad had no money for the rent and was forced to ask his daughter to do what the man asked - perform oral sex on Rufus Greene while he was forced to watch - this week he had wonderful news.

"Mr. Greene!" Arnold Lumpkin gushed as he let the handyman/landlord/caretaker in. "I have great news. I got a job. Started today as a matter of fact."

"Whoopee!" Rufus said with a scowl that matched his sarcasm as he looked over Lumpkin's shoulder at the skinny girl doing her homework at the kitchen table. "Show me the money."

"Oh," Arnold said as he deflated like a leaky balloon. "Well, of course I didn't get paid yet but next week, or maybe it's two weeks. I'm not quite sure, but in any event..."

"In any event? I guess that means you still don't have the fucking rent," Rufus snapped, and then his features softened as Sharon Lumpkin looked up from her book and their eyes met. "Hello little lady."

"Hi, Mr. Greene," Sharon replied without emotion.

"How's your bike running?" Rufus asked.

"Great. Thanks again, Mr. Greene."

"Anything for a pretty lady," Rufus said to the skinny 18 year old who was far from pretty but had a nice smile, and then Rufus explained what happened. "Her chain came loose and since there was no man in the house I helped out."

"I would have fixed it," Arnold mumbled. "But thank you."

"Oh I got paid for my trouble, didn't I honey?" Rufus said to Sharon over her father's shoulder.

"What? What did you do to her?"

"Didn't do anything to her chump. She just gave me a kiss or two in appreciation," Rufus snickered.

"Omigod," Arnold groaned. "Not again."

"We just messed around a little in the closet downstairs Pop," Rufus explained while enjoying the girl's Daddy pain. "Things men and women do, not that you remember shit like that Lumpkin. A little necking and feeling up."

"You molested my daughter?" Arnold sputtered, clenching his fists as he struggled to keep control.

"Now don't go trying to grow a pair of balls Lumpkin," Rufus Greene sneered. "We all remember what happened last time you got all brave, right?"

"Besides, I didn't molest your daughter, did I honey?"

"No Mr. Greene," Sharon declared from behind her father, and with a shrug she added, "You kiss good."

"So do you darling," Rufus replied before returning to her father. "Now about the rent..."

"I don't have it yet. I told you that Mr. Greene," Arnold Lumpkin reminded the landlord. "Please, you're a father - I beg you. Don't make her do that again."

"Get over here," Rufus said as he moved away a bit more from the girl doing homework at the kitchen table, and in a hoarse whisper said, "What is it you don't want her to do to me?"

"You know," Arnold replied.

"Tell me."

"Don't make her suck your cock."

"Why not? You got to pay a price for my nice," Rufus responded. "Besides, you seemed to like seeing your daughter in action."

"No, I didn't. Look, leave her out of this. Let me talk man to man with you."

"Seems we're a man short of that happening," Rufus chortled before adding, "What you got to offer?"

"You can leave and I'll slip out for a minute," Arnold whispered. "I'll meet you down in that closet down stairs and I'll - I'll perform fellatio on you."

"You wanna suck my cock?" the landlord said loud enough to make Lumpkin wince. "Damn, I saw the way you looked at my man meat last week - I was sure that you liked it, but damn."

"Just don't say anything to Sharon."

"You suck cock before?" Rufus asked.

"A long time ago," Arnold admitted.

"Why would I want a lousy blowjob from you when I can get a pretty good one from your daughter? She did alright last time once she got used to the size of it," Rufus recalled before offering a counter-proposal. "Here's what I'll take from you. You go in and take your clothes off and bend over the table, and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of what's her name? Sharon? That will give you your two weeks grace."

"What do you think I am?"

"I know what you are. WE know what you are Lumpkin," Rufus sneered. "No is your answer? Fine. Let me go get what I want."

"Please" Arnold sobbed as the landlord walked away from him, and as he followed the landlord into the dining room he saw his daughter's head come up from her homework.

"Your Daddy just offered to take your place," Rufus informed Sharon. "Said he would suck my cock instead of you."

"Daddy?" Sharon said. "How long are we gonna live like this?"

"Not long honey," Arnold said. "I swear."

"Let's get those clothes off honey," Rufus said. "You ain't a virgin are you?"

"No," Sharon replied, and as she spoke her father did a double take. "I did it with a bunch of guys."

"Omigod," Arnold whimpered as he watched his daughter lift her blouse over her head and pop off her bra, the shock of learning his daughter hadn't saved herself for her future husband hitting him like a punch in the gut.

Sharon didn't try to hide her bony body this time since the building manager had already seen her tiny breasts and abundant bush there was nothing more to hide.

"I see you shaved for me," Rufus noted when he saw her smooth armpits, a change from her unkempt look last time.

"Tammy Shaw gave me a Bic," Sharon explained.

"You didn't shave any of that pussy hair did you?" Rufus asked as he dropped his trousers, and when her panties came down he laughed and added, "Guess not. Rufus loves a hairy pussy. Let's get this homework out of the way and clear the table."

"What are you going to do?" Sharon's father asked.

"First your daughter is going to get me hard," Rufus said after his boxers went down and he wiggled his flaccid black snake at him. "Then your little lady is gonna get up on that table and we gonna fuck. Looks like a solid enough piece of furniture."

"Sharon, you don't have to..."

"Shut up Daddy. You're only making this worse," the lanky girl said as she went to her knees and took the landlord's cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Rufus groaned as he looked first at the plain looking brunette's mouth stretch to accommodate the knob of his cock, and then over at her father whose eyes were watering but wide open. "You ever get any from her? You nail your daughter?"

"Shut up," Arnold Lumpkin muttered under his breath. "You're an evil and disgusting man. God is watching and you'll get yours in the end.

"I think after I get done fucking your little girl I'm going to beat the shit out of you. Knock your ass the fuck out. You one of those guys that likes that?" the building manager asked, and after Arnold Lumpkin shook his head added, "Then shut up and enjoy the show."

"Give them nuts some love too honey," Rufus Green directed as he lifted his ebony log upright and eased the teen's face under it so she could tongue his salty ball sac. "That-a girl."

Rufus sneered at the girl's father who stood there watching, Lumpkin's erection obvious in his tented slacks as he watched the building manager put his vein-riddled monster on top of Sharon's head and covered it with her scalp.

"Time to eat some cunt," Rufus declared as he reached down and effortlessly lifted Sharon up onto the kitchen table, laid her out and parted her skinny thighs while licking his lips at the sight of the young woman's hairy delta. "Damn, that's one furry pussy."

Arnold Lumpkin looked away when the building manager knelt down and buried his face in his daughter's bush, but when his eyes met Sharon's he had to look away, even preferring to listen to Rufus Greene snort and slobber all over Sharon's privates.

And she was liking it! The more Arnold looked at his daughter writhing around the less guilty he felt. All he had tried to do since his wife had passed - trying to be a mother and father to the girl - and she was meeting janitors in closets and letting boys have their way with her behind his back!

Still, when the hulking black man got to his feet and moved up to the edge of the table, slapping his cock on Sharon's sex and telling them both Sharon was going to get it hard and fast, Arnold grimaced, and when Rufus Greene peeled the ebony foreskin back and exposed the purple knob of his manhood so he could rub it along the fold it got worse.

Rufus Greene leaned forward, forcing the fat glans into the dense bush when yelling at Sharon to keep quiet and relax, his nostrils flaring when it proved to be an even tighter fit than he expected.

"Daddy!" Sharon was crying, but what she said after that was lost in the howl that came from her as the building manager lurched forward, prompting the upstairs neighbor to pound on the floor over the kitchen.

"Fuck you!" yelled Rufus as he lifted his head briefly before beginning to thrust into the tight pussy, going deeper and deeper until he was impaling the girl with just about all 9 thick inches of cock.

"How you like it?" Rufus sneered as he leaned down and roughly grabbed the little swells on the girl's scrawny chest while the table lurched a little more towards the wall with each thrust.

"It hurts Daddy - it really hurts," Sharon sobbed, but Arnold Lumpkin was powerless to stop it as he prayed for it to be over quick.

"You'll be cumming before me girlie," Rufus snapped as the pussy got wetter and become a little more accepting of his enormous manhood.

It wasn't long before the building manager let out a bellow, filling the girl's womb with his seed while Sharon's eyes rolled back in the skull.

The thrusting mercifully ended, but when Rufus straightened up and pulled his spent member out of the teen's pussy even the coarse and callous building manager cringed and made a face when he saw his cock.

"Damn girl," Rufus muttered. "You lied."

"No," Arnold mumbled when he saw the evidence that Sharon had been lying when she said she had been with a bunch of guys because it was clear that there hadn't been any up until a few minutes ago.

"Lumpkin," Rufus said to Sharon's father as he looked back as some of the copious load of semen he had deposited in the girl was oozing out, the creamy sap standing out on the black pubic hair. "You heard her say she wasn't a virgin."

"I know."

"I still would have fucked her, but I wouldn't have been as rough if I knew," Rufus said as he poked a finger in Lumpkin's chest after putting his clothes back on. "So that's on you."

"You okay honey?" Rufus paused to ask Sharon, who was still splayed all over the table, and after he kissed her sweaty forehead he left.

Arnold Lumpkin locked the door behind him, abut when he turned around to help console his daughter she had managed to get down off the table and was gingerly rubbing her panties over the mess between her legs.

"Honey..." Arnold said as his one and only staggered slowly to the bathroom, ignoring him and closing the door behind her.

Arnold waited a long time before going to his bedroom, and in the meantime Sharon had left the bathroom and went to her bedroom.

"Honey," Arnold sobbed as he stood outside the bedroom door. "I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I'll make this up to you."

"Make it up to me?" came the voice from the other side. "How? I hate you."

Arnold knew that was accurate and fair, and now he regretted not doing what Rufus Greene suggested. He could have bent over that table and been savaged like Sharon had been, and even though that might have destroyed him it couldn't hurt more than he was hurting right now.

Arnold went to the bathroom and peed, his underwear only a little damp because this time he hadn't cum while watching his daughter and the building manager, but he had been hard when he watched and after he got done pissing he started to get hard again.

"You're sick Arnold," he told the mirror. "You need help."

Despite his honest assessment of his mental state, that didn't stop Arnold Lumpkin from lifting the hamper and pulling out Sharon's soiled panties, the semen that dried on them making the cotton stiff in places.

The scent was unmistakably Sharon's as was the long black pubic hair that had been caught in the elastic of the leg opening, and as he inhaled deeply while holding the panties to his face his thumb and index finger furiously stroked his little dick, harder and faster until his entire body tingled.

"Daddy? I didn't mean what I said..." Sharon said as she walked past the open bathroom door just as Arnold's dick was spurting wildly all over the toilet. "What are? Omigod..."

"Honey..." Arnold said, flinging the panties aside and trying to pull up his pants and run to his daughter at the same time, failing just as badly at that as he had everything else lately, and when he fell down he smashed his skull on the casing of the door.

"Goodbye," Sharon said coldly a few minutes later as she walked past her father who was still trying to get up, his left eye grossly swollen and discolored as the room spun around him, and the blurred sight of the backside of his daughter as she carried a gym bag full of her belongings was the last he saw of her.

***

Thanks for reading.