The Landlord's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Austin wakes up to a nice present.
3.2k words
4.51
58.3k
101

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wakey wakey!"

I felt so groggy, a haze covered my senses. I didn't want to open my eyes, they still felt so heavy. All of a sudden a weight was put on my chest. I felt something tapping against my lips. I went to brush it away, but my hands were still bound from last night. Last night! I totally forgot about last night! I open my eyes to find a giant cock pressed against my lips.

"Morning sunshine!" My eyes journeyed up the cock to find Angela staring down with a big smile. She tapped her dick once more against my lips. "Be a dear and open up for me."

I still can't get over the fact that Angela and Diana have cocks. I've never felt more trapped. Bound and at the mercy of their will. I wanted to protest, I wanted to deny them, but how could I?

"Don't be a sour puss Austin," she said, sticking out that bottom lip to emphasize her displeasure. "I promise if you try and put forth the initiative, you'll love being mine."

"Just put in the ring gag and fuck his face, he'll learn eventually it's better to willingly suck cock over having a dick forced down your throat." I followed the sound of Diana's voice to find her sitting on the chair watching us, completely naked.

"Huhhh, I don't want to force fuck his mouth, I want him to want to suck my dick and enjoy it," Angela said.

"That can be taught through discipline, I thought you'd have learned that by now," she replied. Angela looked thoroughly annoyed. Diana got up and walked over, grabbing the ball gag on her way. "Let me show you how it's done."

Angela got off of me. Diana reached down and squeezed my nostrils shut. Oh god! I should of just obeyed Angela! "Open your mouth and I will let you breath."

I couldn't hold it any longer and I parted my lips for air! As I opened my mouth, Diana jammed the ring inside once again and strapped it around my head. I grunted and tried to beg them, but my words were muffled. Please not again! Before I could even get another thought in, Diana pulled me by my hair, forcing me to turn on my stomach before she slammed her dick all the way down my throat. She stood at the edge of the bed cramming her massive member inside my mouth as I lay on my stomach bound and helpless. She clogged my air pipes with her giant meaty cock, causing me to gag on her shaft. "We could of saved all this trouble if you would of just left the gag in."

"I wanted him to have a relatively comfortable sleep," Angela argued.

"When are you going to learn, breaking in a new pet requires discipline," she said as she pulled out her cock far enough so she could slam it back in. "You have to be stern with them. Show them who's in charge."

She fucked my mouth at a steady pace, every once in a while she would force it all the way in, holding it there causing me to panic and gag. Tears streamed down my eyes as she plowed her massive meatstick down my already sore throat. "He is our pet, my love. Nothing more."

She couldn't mean that, could she? Am I just a.. A pet to them?

"No, he can be so much more!" Angela pouted. Diana grabbed my hair with both hands, pulling my head down on her cock, once again, it was lodged down my throat blocking off the air.

"You say this every time," she responded as she pulls back and gives my throat a hard thrust. I grunt and stifle. A little bit of spit drools down my chin. Finally she pulls out, allowing me to breath. Wait... What did she mean by that? There were others?

"He's different from the all the others," Angela disputed, as Diana slaps my face with her saliva covered dick. She rubs the tip around my cheek, smudging my own spit everywhere.

"Even so, he still could use some training and discipline." She pushed her wood back in, this time she started to fuck my face with a feriosity. Her balls slapped my chin. I could feel her dick start to grow even harder. "Oh, fuck! I'm about to cum."

She pulled back one last time before she embedded her monster down my windpipe. It started to pulse and then I could feel it. A burst of cum shot down my throat. And then another followed. "OOOOoooh Fuck!"

Gobs of her stick seed flooded down my throat as her cock continued to pulse. Finally her cock became flaccid and finally she pulled it out, leaving a trail of her sticky, salty seed in my mouth. I desperately gasped for air.

"When your done with him, clean him up and bring him out to the dining room. It's time we go over the rules," Diana says as she gets up and walks out of the room, leaving me alone with Angela.

She gets up off the chair and walks over to my helpless, bound, naked body. Her eyes had lustful intent, traveling up and down my body. She sat down next to me. "I don't need to keep the ring gag in, right? You'll be a good boy, won't you?"

I nod without hesitation.

"I trust you to keep your word, Austin." With that she reaches over and removes the gag finally allowing me to relax my sore jaw.

"Thank you!" I'm still panting from the mouth fucking Diana gave me. I can only imagine what Angela's got in store.

"Your jaw is probably pretty sore right now, isn't it?" she asks and I nod in response. "I bet you don't want to endure another face fuck, do you?"

"Please no!"

"That's what I thought. I guess that leaves your ass then."

"No! Please not that!"

"Now, now, Austin. You've got to choose, it's either a blow job or anal. If you want it in your ass, I'll be gentle. I promise." She brushed her hand against my cheek. "If you do what I say, it'll only hurt a little bit and only for a few moments."

She stood up and flipped me on my back, bringing my ass to the edge of the bed with my legs up against her shoulders. She then grabbed each thigh and pushed my knees against my chest as she knelt down and gave each of my ass cheeks a kiss.

I then felt her tongue lick the crack of my butt before coming back to my rosebud. "Ohhh," I moaned out as her tongue slipped into my asshole. It felt so good!

Her hand slid down my thigh and wrapped around my hardening penis. She gave it a squeeze and then slowly started stroking it as she tongue fucked my asshole. I can't believe how good it felt. It didn't last long... I looked down at her as she stood up. She leaned over, bringing her face only a few inches away from mine. We stared into each others eyes. I could feel her hungry python rubbing up against my ass, poking and prodding. "Relax Austin, I promise I don't want to hurt you."

Her lips fell upon mine in a deep, passionate kiss. As her tongue slipped past my lips, I could feel the tip of her cock pressing against the entrance to my butt. I tensed up, anticipating the pain her cock is going to cause me. She broke away from the kiss. "Baby if you don't relax, it's going to hurt a lot. Focus on my lips against yours," she said pressing in for another intimate kiss once again.

I was definitely scared shittless right now. I grabbed handfuls of sheets with both of my bound hands underneath me. She pulled back just a second as she spit into her hand and then continued to kiss me, this time just light pecks traveling down my neck. She rubbed her cock against my rosebud and slowly pushed forward. A sharp pressure overtook my senses. "Ahhhhhh," I grunted and bit down on my lip as she continued to kiss my neck, softly nibbling and sucking on my skin.

I felt my rectum give way and slowly she filled up my ass with her johnson. "Uuuuhhhhhhhh fuck!" I groaned, as my ass stretched to the limit to accommodate her monster cock. An immense pain went through me. I couldn't help but tense up. My muscles strained, trying to push out the intruder.

"As good as this feels, you need to relax and stop squeezing with your buttocks. It's only going to hurt worse when you do that," she whispered softly into my ear. She softly bit my ear. I tried my best to relax, letting out a sigh. Her cock continued to inch forward. "UUuuuh! Your ass is still so tight, I thought after last night you'd be a bit looser. It feels so good!"

I felt like I was being split in two! She continued to inch her cock forward. "I thought you said if I did what you said you wouldn't hurt me!" I gasped.

She held ceased her conquest, if only momentarily. "Ha, I said it would only hurt a little bit and for only a moment. Don't worry, it'll soon feel good Austin, I promise! Besides, I'm almost all the way in."

Her hand wrapped around my cock and she started to stroke it. It didn't take long before I was rock hard. She pulled her cock out to the tip. I felt so empty without her shaft inside me, but not for long. She eased it in ever so slowly. The pain wasn't as bad now, however, she didn't stop pushing in until I could feel her groin against my cheeks and her balls against my back as they rubbed against my binded hands. "Oh fuck, I'm all the way in!"

I gasped, it felt like the air had been pushed out! "See that's not so bad, is it?"

I was panting, I could barely put two words together. Her hand let go of my cock and slipped underneath the back of my head, pulling me close as her lips interlocked with mine. Her tongue zipped across the top of my mouth sending a shiver down my spine. She pulled back her tree trunk just a few inches before gently pushing it back in. She continued to do this at a slow pace. Rocking her hips back and forth only a few inches. Her slow gyrations started to feel good. No.. They felt amazing! The pain was almost an afterthought.

As she tenderly moved her hips back and forth, her tongue worked magic in my mouth. It slipped around the inside of my teeth of the top of my mouth. It tickled! I've never felt so many different sensations.With her cock milking my prostate and her tongue adventuring the inside of my mouth, my mind was overloaded. My cock was harder than steel, ready to explode. I don't know how much longer I can contain it! "Holy shit!" I screamed. "I... I'm going to erupt!"

I could feel her pace quicken and her thrust grew longer and harder. Her slow love making turned into a hard fucking and it felt incredible! "Fuck! I'm about to climax too!" she shouted. "Let's cum together!"

She pulled out and grabbed both of our cocks as they erupted all over us, covering us both in cum. She bent down and licked it off my stomach making her way up to my lips. We kissed. I could taste the cum that was in her mouth. Finally she broke away, leaving me panting for more.

She looked deep into my eyes. "Can you honestly tell me you didn't enjoy that?"

"I... I... I've never experienced anything like that!"

A smirk crossed her face. Her lips fell against mine once more, before she stood up and flipped me on my stomach. At long last, she undid my bindings, freeing my wrists. She gave my ass a slap before helping me on my feet.

We were facing each other, our eyes locked in each other's gaze. "Don't you want to experience this all the time?" she asked.

"I..." She pulled me into another long passionate kiss before I could get another word out.

"This could be your life, all you have to do is accept it," she whispered.

"Do I even have a choice?" I asked.

"Of course, I haven't taken away your free will," she smiled. I feel like there's more to that statement. Like she could if she wanted to... "You can choose to resist and disobey. As much as Diana would enjoy that very much, I don't think you would like it at all."

"Besides... I meant what I said Austin. I truly don't want to hurt you!"

"Why me?" This question has been lingering on my mind since yesterday. At first, I thought it was just a mere chance. But the way she looks at me and how she acts towards me, it's like I'm a puzzle... A puzzle with treasure she wants to splunder. But the thing that I really find odd... It just feels like there's some kind of connection between us. Something I've never felt before. I can't explain it, but I know it's there.

"Honestly?"

"No... I want you to lie to me."

"Ha! Well besides for your sarcastic sense of humor and your obvious good looks... I don't know. There's something about you, I just can't place my finger on it." She bit her lip, eyeing me with that all too familiar stare. "It's like I've met you before and yet I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you."

"In a world where everything is nearly indistinguishable, you're an oddity to me Austin." With that she grabbed my hand and led me out into the dining room. Diana was sitting at the end of the table sipping on what I assumed was most likely some kind of alcoholic drink.

"About time. Have a seat, we need to discuss some ground rules." Diana motioned at the chair across from her. Angela pulled the chair out and forced me in it.

"Well I'm going to freshen up a bit, have fun!" Angela brushed her hand through my hair before she left me alone with Diana.

She had papers in front of her as she sat straight up with her hands interlocked over them. She had such a poker face on. Her hair was done up in a elegant bun. She was dressed in a business suit. And here I was in the complete nude. Yeah, this definitely wasn't at all awkward.

"Now that you'll be staying with us for the foreseeable future, we need to set some rules. You will learn to abide by these rules, failure to do so will not end well for you. If you abide by the rules, I promise you will be rewarded." Her steely gaze never left mine. She was so poised, it was impossible not to be intimidated. She slid the top sheet of paper over to me. "This is the list of rules I expect you to follow.

Rules

I will always show respect to my superiors (Diana and Angela)

I will refer to my superiors as either Mistress, Master, or My Lady.

I will serve my mistresses faithfully and always do as they command.

I will complete all of my chores each day unless told otherwise.

I will clean up after my mistresses and myself.

I will maintain perfect personal Hygiene according to the instructions given.

I will ask permission to speak at all times unless spoken to.

I will not bring anyone to the apartment without permission

I will wear the clothing my mistresses provide

I will not leave my mistresses' presence without permission

I will provide pleasure for my mistresses whenever they desire, however they desire it.

I will exercise everyday according to the routine that is provided.

I will only eat the meals that are provided for me.

I will not enter any of the rooms outside of the ones I'm allowed access to.

My body, mind and soul are property of Diana and Angela

Signature______________________________________ Date __________

Holy shit! I'd pretty much be signing my life away. Sue was right! They want me to be their sex slave. "Wow..." was all I could say.

"It's a lot to take in," she said. "I'll give you a few moments to think about it."

"What happens if I don't sign it?" I ask.

"Well... You would be free to leave." A smirk covered Diana's face. "Of course, we would have to keep all the things we purchased and you would have to find your own ride home as well as new living arrangements."

"You mean you would just leave me here!? In Japan!? Without any clothes?"

She nodded. Talk about a rock and a hard spot. They literally have me over a barrel. "I would also have to release these photos."

She handed me a file. I carefully opened it... Oh fuck! These are of me! I'm completely naked with a cock in my mouth. I fanatically flip through them. There from the plane ride! Those sleeping pills they gave me, they knocked me out so they could take these photos! No wonder my jaw was sore. Oh god! This one I'm covered in cum! What the fuck!?

I looked back up at her. She had the most satanic grin on her face. "You would be wise to sign the paper and follow the rules."

"This is blackmail!" There is no way they can do this!

"Oh Austin, this is child's play." She bit her lip as she eagerly looked at me. "You have no idea what we're capable of. Now be a good boy and sign the papers. We have a lot to do today. I want to get back to New York ASAP."

I have no doubt she'll follow through with her promises. If I don't sign her set of rules, she'll toss me out on the street in Tokyo without any clothes. Not to mention my life will be practically ruined with those photos. That's if I ever get back to New York, on top of it all, I'll be homeless!

On the other hand, if I sign those papers, I lose my freedom. Not that I really had much of it anyways. Let's not forget all the crude, humiliating things they're going to make me do. I would be forced to not only suck their cocks, but I would obviously have to take it up the ass all the time. God only knows what else they would force me to do. I've never in a million years thought I would ever suck a cock let alone get fucked up the ass.

Although... the way Angela and I connected... I've never experienced anything like it. Then there's Diana... Even though she's kind of a bitch, she is drop dead gorgeous. I bet she's got a softer side. She can't be this way all the time!

Obviously I have to sign the paper. It's either that or get stranded in Tokyo without any clothes or money. How did I get myself into this!?

I swallow my pride, pick up the pen and sign the paper.

"Good decision, your new life begins now!" Diana have the most devilish grin I've ever seen. I feel like I just gave the devil my soul.