The Landlord's Protégé Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" he asked, realising that he had always wanted her and that he was not about to pass the opportunity up.

"I'm sure," she said gazing into his eyes. "I've fancied you for months, but somehow I couldn't tell you, and you never made a move on me. I wanted you to."

Without further comment they went to the bedroom and Susan sat him on the bed, and standing before him, took off her clothes. She did it slowly without any affectation, slipping the dress down and off, standing before him in her sheer, half- cup bra and matching boy-shorts. She had not worn stockings. She saw the look of wonder and then of lust in his eyes as his glance travelled over her semi-nude body. It excited her that the man who had always seemed so avuncular was now eyeing her with the desire of a lover.

She unhooked the bra and her breasts stood free, still firm after two children, though with the slightest hint of sagging. She slipped the knickers over her hips and, turning away from him, her legs apart, and bending at the waist, slid the wispy thing over her thighs and down her lower legs, where they stretched as her legs widened. Her pudenda was open and her brown puckered entrance faced him. She was slick with lubrication. She closed her legs, squeezing the lips of her vulva together as she lifted one leg and then the other to remove the garment completely. Then naked, she faced him with a smile.

Her heart was pounding at her bold exhibition, and she waited for his reaction. He simply allowed his gaze to travel from her feet where the flimsy knickers lay, up over her slim legs and, after pausing at her trimmed bush, moved over her stomach to her breasts, her neck and finally he looked into her eyes.

"You are so very beautiful." It was a bald statement without embellishment, and all the more telling for that. "Please turn for me."

She slowly pivoted on her toes so he could see her sinuous back, her bottom, perfectly round and firm, and her shapely calves and slim thighs, and then came full circle to face him again.

"Join me?" she asked with a naughty smile.

He stood, and she in her turn climbed onto the bed and sat against the headboard, one knee bent, the other straight, waiting for him to strip for her. She became even more aware that here was a man approaching middle age, and she wondered what his body would be like.

He calmly unbuttoned his shirt and cast it off, revealing his upper body.

God, he's ripped, she thought, gazing at his well defined hard musculature, solid shoulders, upper arms, pecs and six-pack. There were no love handles, and his broad shoulders tapered to a slim waist.

Victor smiled to himself, noticing the younger woman's mouth hang open. He had worked hard at keeping the tight fitness of his army days, and needed to for his continued occasional jobs for the MoD, and it showed.

Now he in turn turned his back as he undid his trousers and pushed them with his briefs to the floor, bending as she had done, at the waist, though without spreading his legs. He stepped out of the clothing and removed his socks while standing on one leg, showing his perfect balance. Now he too was naked and she could admire his solid neat buttocks and muscular thighs.

Susan was spellbound. She always thought he was a well built man, but now he was nude she could see what a magnificent specimen of the human male he was. She longed to run her hands over his bottom and trace the tight muscles of his shoulders and back.

Then he turned to face her. She gasped. He was erect. Somehow she had expected his penis to be quiescent, but he was clearly very aroused.

That's what I call a cock! she thought. It was a thick organ, and quite long.

Victor smiled again as he saw her expression of surprise, and the absent-minded licking of her lips, her tongue traversing all over them. She saw his smile and blushed, realising she had betrayed her thoughts. Victor's cock twitched in response to her admiration and lust.

She cocked her head in an invitation to join her on the bed, and at the same time hunkered down so she was lying supine with her head on the pillow.

Victor climbed aboard and lay beside her facing her. He began to trace patterns over her body, avoiding her breasts and pubis, ranging over her legs, thighs, torso. Then he let his fingers stray gently over her neck, her chin and ran a thumb over her lips.

She opened her lips to take it in, but he was already at her eyebrows, forehead and then her ear. She moaned. The sensation of his fingers on her face was intense. Then they combed her hair and tickled her neck. She moaned again, and her body began to rise and move.

"Oh, Victor!" she sighed, her eyes closed, her legs opening wider, and her body thrusting against a non-existent hand.

He traced down again, covering the mounds of her breasts, while avoiding her obvious rigid nipples. She twisted her torso to place them under his hand, but he had already moved to her navel and was dipping into it and circling it before tracing onward to her groin, taking his fingernail up and down her creases.

"Oh!" she gasped, as the nerve endings made her twitch. She could do nothing, so lost was she in the sensations he was giving her. Now he was at her knees and they lifted in response of their own accord. He went behind them and played with the tendons, then stroking up the underside of her thighs with the lightest of touches. She lifted her hips inviting him to touch the orbs of her bottom.

Her moaning took on a begging note as she squirmed to put her sex against those wandering, tantalising hands, but he was too quick for her, and she gave forth an exasperated moan. She was lost, deeply drowning in her sensitised skin, no thoughts entered her head, as she became the sensuality herself.

Tension built in her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung slackly.

Then, simultaneously his fingers brushed a nipple and clitoris and she climaxed hard. It was so sudden she cried out in surprise, her body arching off the bed; only her feet and head in contact with it. Then she fell back and jerked and twitched. A strangled scream come from her throat, after which her noises were feral, animalistic. At this he squeezed her nipples harder and rubbed her button more firmly. She coughed, she wheezed and continued to thrash around as he played with her.

Then he began to stroke more slowly and gently and she began to come down. After a while she opened her eyes, full of wonder.

"Victor?" she said. "I..." It was as if she had come back to that bed and that room after being away.

"Ssh!" he whispered. "Enjoy."

She made a satisfied little noise and relaxed, relieved of the obligation to try to describe what had happened to her. All her life she had lived ignorant of what she could have enjoyed. Such heights of tantalising sensation and then ecstasy as she had never even dreamt of reaching.

His caresses were now quite soporific, and relaxing, and she fell deeply asleep.

Victor smiled and closed his eyes. After a while his erection subsided, and then he re-arranged himself and slept in his turn.

Susan came to consciousness late on Friday morning. At first she was disoriented; she could hear the children and a male voice. There was giggling and laughter and the sound of crockery. Then she remembered. Victor was there, and she had overslept and he was holding the fort. Typical of him, she thought.

Then the memory of the previous night returned and with it elation and following that, guilt. Had she really allowed him to make wonderful love to her and then gone to sleep, leaving him frustrated? Indeed she had.

She got out of bed, put on a nightdress and emerged into the living room. Victor was playing with the children and looked up with a smile.

"Morning!" he greeted her. "Sleep well?"

"Victor..." she began, worried.

"Forget it," he said. "There's plenty of time."

She noticed they had had breakfast and that Victor had laid a place for her. He made coffee for her while she ate her cereal. She had to check on the flats, so he looked after the children. When she returned he left for home.

"Come back tonight, Victor," she implored him. "I have some unfinished business with you."

He agreed.

That night found them in bed again. She had taken the precaution of inserting her IUD, since it was too early for the pill to be safe, and so a condom would not be necessary. This time there was no elaborate stripping. They each undressed themselves and climbed onto the bed together. Victor saw there was a bath towel on the bed, and was puzzled, but started to put his arm round Susan, but she pushed him down onto the bed instead.

"Tonight is my treat," she said with a roguish smile, and turned him over so he was face down.

She took some fragrant oil and gave him a long sensuous massage. she revelled in the hardness of his body, the definition of each solid muscle she was kneading, and became aware of increasing dampness between her legs.

She invited him to turn over onto his back, when she repeated the exercise on his front, loving the feel of his hard six pack. She finished at his penis, which by now was erect and stiff. She gazed at it long enough for Victor to look to see what she was doing, then, looking up into his eyes, she took him slowly into her mouth.

She had never really liked giving oral sex, either with Ian or Seth but had endured it to keep Seth happy. Now, as she had with Ian, she felt different. She wanted to do this for her man, and she did it very well, alternating between bobbing on his rod-like hardness, and stroking him as she licked and blew on his shaft and balls, making him hiss and gasp.

His hands came to rest on her head, but he made no attempt to push her mouth further onto him than she wanted as Seth used to do, but played instead with her hair and neck. It excited her, and though at the outset she dreaded his eruption into her mouth, now she looked forward to the depravity of it.

It was not to be. "Not in your mouth," he panted, as he neared his climax. "Please! Not in your mouth."

She came up to his face and kissed him hungrily. He tried to pull her over him so she could pace herself of a conclusion, but she resisted.

"Take me!" she ordered, pulling him over her. "This is for you. Come on, I'm ready." She was more than ready, she was sopping wet!

As his ramrod brushed against her openness, he could tell she was indeed ready, and he pushed inside, inch by inch. She was tight, even after two children.

"Oh!" she moaned, "You're stretching me! No! don't stop!" she added, as he halted his incursion with a concerned expression on his face.

He pushed until he was fully buried and their bodies were tight against each other. Then he moved, pulling out so as to push again, slowly, again and again, until she became frantic, bringing her to a conclusion as he climaxed himself.

So began their affair, their 'relationship'. She was insatiable for his loving, so skilful was he, and he in turn was ravenous for the firm pliant young woman in her fresh mid-twenties, who gave herself to him so freely and blatantly.

She did think about Ian from time to time, but it was without guilt, as if he'd been a holiday romance. In any case, he had not written as he said he would, so she felt free.

For the first month Victor stayed at her flat, while overseeing the renovation of his penthouse, and once that was completed, she brought the children up to his floor to stay there at weekends. They made love almost daily.

They became experienced with each other, anticipating each other's needs, becoming truly an 'item'. After a week, she began saying, 'Love you!', and he in his turn did the same. They touched each other, stroked each other in passing, patted each other, and hugged. They did not discuss their relationship, simply accepting it for what it was, a commitment to each other for now, and a satisfaction they were together in every way.

It was in February that something changed.