The Language of Dance

Story Info
When a night out dancing sparks sexual tension.
4.1k words
4.43
26.3k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night and she was alone, sitting in a dark corner of the room. She could feel the cold sting of the metal chair on her legs; and she wondered if it was a good idea to wear such a short dress tonight. A shiver ran up her spine and she wrapped her arms around herself tighter in an attempt to warm up. It wasn't just the cold making her skin crawl. She was sitting in a dance hall, afraid to leave the dark corner. She wanted to dance, but it had been a long time and she wasn't used to going places like this alone. She also wasn't used to being a wall flower, she was the type of girl who showed confidence in every step even if she didn't always feel it. Watching the others dance around her filled her with passion, but so much of it had been taken away from her over the years that she didn't have the same confidence she once had. She felt so out of place.

Across the room, a particular couple on the dance floor caught her eye. You could tell by the way they moved that they weren't beginners, at least he wasn't. She found herself staring at them, seeing some moves she knew and a few she wanted to learn. But there was no way she was going to gather up the courage to ask him to show her. Parting her red lips, she suppressed a sigh and briefly looked down then back up again to see how the two dancers were going to end their dance now that the song was almost over. He spun her around and concluded their dance in a beautiful spin that ended with a dramatic dip, both dancers chests heaving as they were out of breath. She found herself smiling and imagining herself in the other girls place. When she raised her eyes to look up at the man she was surprised to see him looking back at her.

Her heart fluttered and she quickly looked away, embarrassed to be caught staring. She knew she was blushing by the sensation of her cheeks burning, but he was starting to walk across the dance floor toward her. Keeping her eyes down, she fought back the panic rising in her chest and thought maybe if she didn't look up he wouldn't say anything. She was right, he didn't say anything, but instead he extended his hand, palm up, in the classic polite gesture to invite someone to dance. Glancing up, she could see how handsome he was up close and she was thankful for the dim lighting so he couldn't see her blushing. Hesitating for a moment, she let her thoughts roam, wondering if she should just say no thank you or make up an excuse, but before she could say anything he simply took her by the hand and gently pulled her out of the chair.

She gasped and looked up to see him giving her a mischievous smile before he turned and led her across the dance floor. The sound of her heels echoed in her head as she realized she was going to be dancing again, it had been so long and all she could think about was messing up and looking like a fool in front of everyone. When he turned to face her, she was still looking down, lost in her thoughts and frozen in the spot as worry trickled over her. But her thoughts were broken by his touch as he placed his fingers under her chin and gently lifted her face to look at him. Giving him a nervous smile, she tried to keep eye contact as they began dancing together, hand in hand. The basic steps came back to her easily and she was surprised to find herself moving to the music as if she had never stopped dancing in the first place.

Confidence began to pour back into her as she started spinning, her red dress twirling out around her like a rose blooming. Passion and adrenaline filled her from head to toe as they danced harder with the beat of the music. He spun her out then back in and into a closed position. The tightness of his arms around her was also beginning to spark another kind of passion that she hadn't felt in a long time. He held her close for a moment, her back pressed against his chest, with her arms crisscrossed over her own chest, the two still hand in hand. Their hips rocked rhythmically from side to side, she could feel his breath on her neck and she was certain he could feel her heart pounding.

The moment only lasted a few seconds before she was spun back out again then into a dip as the song ended. Her blonde curls lightly brushed the floor from how low he dipped her and she tilted her head back, closed her eyes and gave in to the passion, then it was over. The next song was already starting and he pulled her up and walked with her back to the edge of the room. Though they hadn't spoken a single word aloud, they had shared a conversation in a different kind of language. The connection made in dancing had always been very important to her, and their connection was definitely strong. She looked up at him again as he squeezed her hand gently and said, "Thank you for the dance." Then, with a smile, he turned and walked away.

Her breathing was starting to slow down back to normal again, but she already felt worn out from one dance. Taking another deep breath and smiling to herself, she walked over to the bar and ordered a glass of water. Another song had come and gone by the time she was half way through her glass of water, when she noticed someone take the seat beside her at the bar. Glancing up over the rim of her glass, she noticed the same man she had just danced with. She was relieved to see that he wasn't looking back at her this time. Instead he was gesturing for the bartender and ordering a drink, giving no indication that he knew she was there. Until a drink was placed in front of her. Setting her glass of water down she looked at the drink then toward the man sitting next to her to be greeted with another mischievous smile.

"No... I can't accept this." She replied quietly, wondering if he was even able to hear her over the blaring music. He just kept smiling, finished his own drink and left, walking back into the crowd of dancers. She watched him for a moment before swiveling the bar stool back around. Sliding her fingers around the glass she picked up the drink and took a small sip. It tasted like strawberry but she could definitely feel the kick of the alcohol and knew she shouldn't drink much. She casually sipped on the drink until another man asked her to dance to which she politely accepted.

A few more songs went by and she danced with a couple of other men before returning to the bar, but she didn't sit down this time. It was getting late and she could feel the alcohol making her a little bit dizzy, she had always been a light weight. Deciding it was time to go, she walked out the back door and stepped into the alley where her car was parked just a block away. She had only taken a few steps before she felt hands slip around her waist. She gasped and spun around in the man's arms, finding herself face to face with the same man that bought her the drink. She felt a little relieved that it was him but at the same time a spark of fear had ignited.

Before she could say a word he pressed his lips against hers, but she pushed him away. "I'm sorry, I need to be getting home now." She turned to leave but he still had her in his grip. He pushed her against the brick wall behind her. She felt her heart begin to race with fear but she could also feel sexual tension building between them. A chill creeped through her and she couldn't decide whether she wanted something to happen or not, but he didn't make another move.

Instead he looked into her blue eyes and gave her an innocent smile. "You're so beautiful, and such an amazing dancer. I didn't mean to scare you, I just couldn't help myself." He stepped back then reached his hand out again, "At least let me walk you to your car. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking these streets alone so late at night." Maybe it was the alcohol or the attraction and flattery of the compliments he gave her, but whatever it was she nodded and they walked away side by side.

When they got to her car she stopped and started to head toward it, but he grabbed her hand again gently and pulled her toward him into a dance position. He began leading her and she followed, it felt romantic and not threatening so she didn't stop him. Above them street lights flickered and shadows danced across their skin as they danced in the street. He pulled her close and tracing his fingers along her bare skin he raised her arms to his shoulders and he placed his around her slim waist. They rocked side to side slowly and the tension began building even higher. Deep down she knew where this was headed, but something kept her from stopping him entirely. She was giving into the pleasure as he pushed against her.

He must have known he was getting her right where he wanted her because he pushed her against her car and paused, letting his breath tickle the sensitive skin on her neck. She shivered and dropped her hands down by her side, feeling suddenly embarrassed, but he didn't stop. He lowered one hand from her waist and gently traced along her thigh and under her dress. His other hand caressed her cheek and he paused again to let the tension build and to give her an opportunity to object. Raising her hands again, she placed them on his broad chest and before she could push away, he pushed back, this time a little more rough and she could feel the cold metal of her car against her back. "Wait, I-" he cut her off by kissing her deeply and he pushed his boundaries farther by sliding his hand up her thigh until he was touching the hem on her underwear.

She was wearing red boy shorts that matched her red dress, long enough to wear for dancing but also short enough to still look sexy. She tried to push on his chest again, but the thrill was driving her crazy already. Again, he pushed back, and still kissing her, he ran his hand over the top of her underwear, she was so turned on that he could feel how wet she was even through the fabric. This drove him to press harder, he kissed her neck which caused her to moan and begin rubbing against his hand. He chuckled and she felt his breath in her ear, "I knew you were a little slut... " his words and the malice in his voice shocked her and she pushed him away with more force this time out of anger.

The look on her face showed that she was appalled but the only thing in his eyes now was pure hunger. Her anger quickly faded and turned to fear, but he was pressed against her again within seconds. He had both hands on her face and she could feel his erection as he grinded up against her. She knew that everything in her should be scared, but something else was getting in the way. She was so wet, she could feel it dripping down her leg. In one swift movement, he grabbed her by both arms and flipped her around so that her chest was pressing against the car and he was grinding against her ass. Holding her hands behind her back, both of her wrists in one hand, he used his other hand to lift up her dress and smacked her ass, hard. She let out of a little squeak of surprise and pain, but it was the good kind of pain. She was so confused and angry with herself for enjoying this so much when she knew she shouldn't... right?

He slapped her again, harder this time and she jumped. Sliding his hand from her ass to panties again, he caressed between her thighs while he made her bend over slightly, her chest and face still against the car. By this point she was trembling, but she wasn't cold at all, her face was very hot and she was embarrassed and confused and thrilled and turned on all at the same time. Bringing his hand up to the top of her underwear, he pulled them down and she started to fight him, pushing herself back against him. Even though she felt extremely turned on, something in her told her to fight before he left her so exposed. He laughed again and tightened his grip on her wrists, he was enjoying this, he didn't want it to be easy. He slowly pulled her underwear down lower, teasing her, making the tension rise and seeing how far he could go and how hard she would fight back.

She wriggled, but his grip was so tight it was starting to hurt. She knew she wouldn't be able to get away even if she managed to get lose for a second. He pulled harder on the underwear until the soft fabric ripped, then he used it to tie her wrists together so that he had full use of both hands. Her mind whirled, what was happening? Part of her was glad that this street and town was so dead at this hour because if someone drove by and saw her like this she would be more embarrassed than relieved, but shouldn't she want to be rescued? The sound of metal distracted her from her thoughts, then a zipper... She Swallowed hard and squeezed her eyes shut, then she felt his hands back on her thighs.

He lifted her dress back up, which had fallen down when he was unzipping his pants. Using one hand to keep her dress up to expose her bare ass, he used the other to pull his belt off. She wriggled some more, testing her restraints to see if she could free her hands, but he must have used some very strong knots because there was nothing she could do. Panic rose higher in her chest, then she felt a very hard slap across her thigh that made her gasp and wince in pain. The pain was then replaced by the feeling of warm hands, as he rubbed his fingers over her stinging skin. Then he leaned in, pressing his body against hers until she could feel his breath against her neck again. He raised his hand and tucked her hair behind her ear then spoke in a low voice, "If you can be a good girl, then that won't happen again. But if you disobey, it will be worse. A lot worse. Can you do that for me?"

Her stomach turned and she felt an overwhelming sensation racing throughout her entire body as he spoke to her in such a demeaning way, she was frozen to the spot unable to move or answer. He tightened his grip on her hips, letting his fingernails dig into her skin, "Answer me, I won't ask again." He demanded. She nodded briskly and he laughed menacingly, "Good girl." He shoved her back against the car forcefully and ran his hands down her body, squeezing her breasts roughly, then pressed against her. He could feel her nipples as they hardened from his touch and she was annoyed that her body was responding in such a way that gave him satisfaction. One hand slid down her side and over her hips, where he was surprised to feel that she was shaved, he laughed again before pushing one finger inside of her with such force that she moaned without thinking. He added another finger and began thrusting them in and out. "Ugh, please.." she moaned between heavy breaths.

"Please what?" he went faster and for a moment she didn't answer.

"Please stop... " her voice was filled with the sound of tears, but it felt so good. To her surprise he actually did stop and she felt slightly relieved, but now she was so aroused that she needed more. He let go of her for a moment, then returned with one hand on her hip, the other was holding his cock as he slowly pressed it against her. She gasped, and tried to rock back into him, but he moved away with another laugh, he was teasing her!

"No, you don't get that yet. You have to earn it." She was confused, but she moaned again as he slid the head of his dick against her, carefully making sure he didn't enter her, the anticipation was intense, quickly driving her to a very strange place. She had never felt like this before.

Grabbing her by her bound wrists again, he twisted her around to face him, then pushed her onto her knees so that her lips were just inches away from his cock. She winced in pain as her knees raked across the asphalt, and she looked down instantly, but he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back up.

"You're going to please me, then I'll decide if you've done a good enough job to deserve pleasure yourself. You got that?" She was met with a stinging slap to the face when she didn't answer, then she nodded vigorously. "Good." This time there was no mischievous smile on his face as he rammed his cock into her mouth, only hunger and pleasure showed in his expression. With her hands still tied behind her back, she had absolutely no control and as he moved faster and deeper she felt like she couldn't breathe and she began to panic. She tried to scream but it just came out as a moan which only made him thrust faster as he felt her voice vibrate around him. The thrill of not being able to get away was turning into pleasure, and she was surprised how aroused she was getting as he fucked her mouth harder while tears streamed down her cheeks.

Finally he stopped and pulled her up to her feet with one hand still in her hair, the other gripping her arm firmly. She was breathing hard, trying to get as much air as she could back into her lungs. Her vision was starting to blur, but the lack of oxygen only added to the strange pleasure she was feeling. He pushed her back up against the car and let his hand fall from her hair down her neck and stopped at her chest. He brought the other hand up, and started massaging her breasts, his fingers only gently brushing across her nipples, which were already hard and visible under the fabric of her red dress. She fought back the urge to moan as she watched his eyes look up and down her body greedily. Her red lipstick was smeared from where he kissed her roughly, she was sure mascara was running down her face from the tears, her curls were a mess from being grabbed and pulled so much.. She couldn't figure out what he found attractive.

Grabbing her by her waist, he flipped her back around so her chest was against the car and her ass against him. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, knowing what would be next and wondering whether she wanted it to happen or not. His hands grabbed and squeezed her ass before they moved back in between her legs. She gasped involuntarily as she felt pleasure shoot through her body, soon his fingers were replaced by his cock, this time he did enter her, but slowly and teasingly, letting her anticipation raise. She didn't want this to happen, he was now taking her against her will, but she needed the release so bad. Her heart was beating so loud that for a moment it's all she could hear as her mind whirled and she thought of ways to escape, but she knew it was too late. With his hands now on her hips, he pulled her back onto him hard while he simultaneously thrust himself into her. She moaned louder than she meant and felt embarrassed again as he gave a surprised laugh behind her.

Then he suddenly stopped and pulled out. She felt empty and her entire being was pulsing with pleasure that needed a release. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, bitch?" At this point all rational thoughts were being taken over by the need to feel him thrusting inside of her, but somewhere deep down she knew that if she said yes that she was consenting. When she didn't answer, she was surprised to feel his hands caressing her body gently instead of hitting her. One hand slid over her hip and between her legs, where he rubbed her clitoris gently until her knees buckled and she started moaning. His other hand was sliding up and down his cock behind her.

"Oh shit... " she moaned in a whisper short of breath. He kept going until she was at the brink of orgasm then he stopped and took his hand away. She could feel the orgasm slipping away and frustration began building along with her anticipation.

He was laughing behind her again, obviously feeling pleased with himself and it annoyed her, but somehow turned her on at the same time. Feeling his cock against her skin, she tried to push back onto him again, shocking herself, but he pulled back. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." His voice was filled with lust and she was being sent over the edge. She didn't want to consent, but she wanted more so bad.

"Please fuck me... " she whispered, feeling herself giving up whatever little fight she had left. She felt completely helpless but so turned on that she didn't seem to care. He didn't keep her waiting long before her thrust his dick into her, this time not stopping. She bucked against him and he rammed harder, pressing his fingers into her hips so he could bring her body toward him with every thrust.

12