The Lap Dance

Story Info
A very stimulating time that I had at the strip club.
1.6k words
3.66
46k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough week, work was bad and school was busy. Nothing had seemed to go right for me, and it was only Tuesday. It was close to midnight when my shift ended, and I was glad to be going home. "I could use a drink," I thought to myself. I just wasn't in the mood for the usual college hangouts, I needed something more than that at this point. A place where I could unwind with a beer or two, and watch some tits and ass.

It was a little after eleven, I made my way to the outskirts of town, about eight miles out on the highway, and turned into the parking lot of the Paradise club. I got out of my truck and gave myself a once over making sure that everything was in the right place and I looked presentable, at least for a guy that just got off work. After everything looked in order I made my way to the tropically painted cinder block building.

"This is nice," I thought to myself, as I took a pull off of my first beer. The club was jumping for a Tuesday night. I don't usually see this till Thursday or Saturday night. It wasn't long till after I settled in at a table with my second beer when this cute Latina dancer approached me.

"I'm Lexi, can I sit with you." I nodded my approval and motioned for her to have a seat.

"Are you having a good time tonight?" she purred.

"Yeah, it's been quite a long day, and I'm glad it's over." I replied.

Then she smiled at me in a look of solidarity, I smiled back.

"Would you like a dance, we're having a three for two special. Buy two table dances, get the third one for free. She said with a smile. I took another swig of my beer and thought to myself. I usually didn't like to go for the private dances right away. I liked to settle in and get accustomed to the atmosphere first. But today was a different story. After getting yelled at by the big boss man, any positive human contact would be an improvement, even if I did have to pay for it.

Lexi had a cute body I noticed as she pulled me to a corner and started removing her top. nothing spectacular, a little chubby, since she had a baby at least a couple of months ago but she had everything in all the right places, and it just added to her cuteness. She did have nice tits and gave a good dance.

It felt good as she rubbed her body against mine, our chests touched as she slid down, turned around and sat her ample ass against my lap. My cock which had been slightly plumped instantly sprang to life, as she grinded me good and hard. She did it a little too fast, but I wasn't complaining. I was really feeling good as she finished her third song, and I thanked her for her time as she finished her last song. I went back to my table to finish slowly warming beer, and decided to hold off on dances for a while, at least I did until she found me.

"I'm Haley," how are you?" she said very bubbly.

"Well hello there," I said as I sat at my table motioning Haley to join me. "I'm good, and yourself." I feel it's always good to be gentlemanly at the strip club. The ladies there may not be the brightest and take their clothes for a living, but they shouldn't be treated like pieces of meat.

"Would you like a dance," asked Haley. She didn't waste any time with what she was looking for. I told her that I needed a moment to recover from my dance with Lexi and finish my beer.

"That's cool," she said. I downed another beer as we talked, and it turned out that she had dated a guy I knew from high school, and found out we had different tastes in music. By then I believed I had composed myself and was ready to go another round in the private corner. Haley was another dancer who was a little on the chubby side, but she wore it a lot better than Lexi.

"Oh wow," I said as Haley freed her bouncy Double D breasts from her bra and she stood in front of me with her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.

"They're real." She told me as she leaned into me her jugs squishing into my chest. "No doubt," I managed to eek out. She started out by grinding into my lap then turning quickly around squatting in front of me then rising, sliding her hands up my torso.

"Are you nervous," she whispered to me

"A little," I said

"You don't feel nervous," Haley cooed.

"Huh, what do mean?" I asked

Haley then gently rubbed her knee into my crotch against my throbbing member.

"It turns me on when you get hard." She whispered into my ear. Now I've known for a long time that I don't really have a huge schlong. From what I've heard my dick would be considered average, but I've always felt it was smaller at four and a half inches. Five on a good day, and I was probably reaching that at the moment. I tried to give her a little laugh as I responded back, "If you can find it, it's so small." She slid her hand over and rubbed the bulge in my pants, "That's not small." Haley replied. She continued her long slow grind on me through her three songs. By the time she was finished I was ready for more. But this time she had to recover before another round. That gave me a chance to get some more money, and I had to have more.

"Ooh, I think it's getting bigger," she said as she started her fourth song dancing for me. I was a walking erection by the time she was continuously rubbing my cock through my pants. I don't know how I managed to last that long. By the time the third song was done our sixth altogether, I decided that it was time to call it a night, but before I left, I had one more beer and Haley told me she would be back at the club on Thursday.

The drive home took longer than usual. It was hard to concentrate with the crowbar between my legs. I slowly managed to unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans with one hand, and drive with the other. Lexi and Haley had gotten me so worked up that steam was coming off of my dick. It didn't take me long to shoot a wad into my briefs as I entered the city limits.

Just two more days till Thursday.

Thursday rolled around and Again I was eager for my shift to end. The last couple of days had gone much better than Tuesday. My shift had barely ended, and I was already walking at a brisk pace in the parking lot to my truck. This time I made sure to make myself presentable before leaving.

Once again, it was almost Eleven by the time I made it to the tropically painted cinder block building with white Christmas lights lining the roof. I tried to be subtle as I paid my cover and entered the club. I settled in like I usually do getting beer from the bar and checking out the atmosphere. It didn't take long for Haley to find me. As soon as she found me I already started plumping up.

The corner she pulled me to was next to the DJ booth, but it was darker and more hidden. She slowly began dancing before me sliding up and down my body, my heart racing and cock growing harder and harder by the second. Her top came off as she sat and grinded in my lap, my erection nestled between her cheeks as she slid back and forth. She quickly turned around and squatted between my legs and slowly slid her hands up my thighs firmly grasping my bulge and rubbing it through my jeans then standing up pushing my face between her delicious melons all the while she has her knee nestled into my crotch rubbing my hardness.

Time managed to fly by so fast, it was almost as the rest of the world slowed down just for us. By the time we were on our fifth dance, I started to feel the cum boiling in my balls. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last very much longer. As soon as she was close to my face, I whispered to Haley, "I don't mean to be gross, but you're about to make me cum." I had heard about things like this happening, and some dancers didn't appreciate it. Haley looked at me and said, "good."

It was then she started grinding me harder and harder, it wasn't going to be long now.

"Did you?" she asked, "Not yet." I weakly replied. then suddenly after trying to keep it under control, my cock took over squirting a huge gooey hot load into my jeans as the crescendo of Celeine Dion's "My Heart will go on," echoed over the club speakers. "King of the world indeed, "I thought."

It took me a little while to compose myself before I went back to my table for another beer. By now it was close to last call and most of the club had cleared out. That was a relief, hopefully not many people would see the huge cum stain in my jeans. I'm glad it was dark and had a large hat to hold in front of me as well.

I've had many lapdances since then, many even had me close to a repeat ejaculatory performance, but none will ever compare to Haley's magic touch.