The Lap Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

Not quite ready to go home and mope about losing something that I never had, I made my way to the Waffle House in my neighborhood, where I sat and drowned my sorrows in a steak-and-eggs meal and constant refills of vanilla flavored coffee. After sitting and chatting with a drunk woman for almost an hour, I realized that I could be doing a lot worse than not having my first experience with a woman. "To hell with it," I thought aloud.

"You said it, sister," said the slurring drunk woman. It was only six in the evening. Why on earth was she already blitzed? Oh well . . .

I paid my check and left the cute waitress a nice tip... cute waitress... DAMN DONNA AND HER SEDUCTION!

As I drove home, I realized that I was noticing something about every woman that I now laid eyes on. Was I a lesbian now? No... I still love men, but I was now paying more attention to the women and it was Donna's fault!

I kept trying to think of ways to make my newfound desire Donna's fault, but deep inside I knew it was over for me when I saw her dance. I was gone before she even began to seduce me. I was bewitched when she walked through the door and began to slowly move for me, her mystery guest...

As I pulled into my driveway all I could think about was the fact that I now wanted her bad as hell and she had moved on, acting like last night had never happened. It sucked. As I walked up to my porch, I saw that her bedroom light was on. I had hoped that she would be gone already so I would have to act like I was cool when I knew that I was going to have to take another shower just because I watched her model in a couple of negligees.

She greeted me as I walked through the front door. "Hey, girl!"

"Hey," I responded casually. "I thought that you would be gone by now."

"It's not even seven o'clock yet," she answered. "I have plenty of time."

"Oh ok," I said as I dropped my purse onto the sofa and kicked off my shoes. I padded into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I pulled out a wine cool and opened it, wishing that it was something much stronger. I took a quick drink as Donna came into the kitchen.

"What are you about to do?" she asked reaching into the fridge to grab a cooler for herself.

"I'm going to run upstairs and put something more comfortable on and read a book or something," I answered.

"Sounds like fun," she joked.

"Bunches," I replied sarcastically. I heard her chuckle a little bit as I walked out of the kitchen. I didn't know how I was going to be able to handle her living with me now that I was itching to do her. I would have to work it out because, lust or not, she was one of my closest friends.

Once I got upstairs, I went into my bathroom and ran myself a bubble bath. I think that I deserved at least that pleasure. Fifteen minutes later, I was marinating in my tub, letting the hot water, chamomile and lavender scented bubbles soothe my frazzled nerves. I sat in the tub for so long that the water actually felt cool when I moved in it. I warmed the water a bit and gave myself a thorough scrubbing before getting out and drying off. I then slipped into a satin pajama shirt. As I lay down on my bed to begin reading, I heard music coming from downstairs. I sighed and padded out of my room to go and ask Donna to turn it down just a little bit.

I was greeted by a sight that near stole my breath away...

There stood Donna, her hands on her hips as though she had been waiting on me... dressed in that mouth-drying blue negligee that she had bought from my boutique. And to top it all off, she was wearing those same clear, 5-inch high heeled shoes. My heart rate seemed to triple as she slowly walked toward me.

She came to where I stood on the bottom step and held her hand out to me. Unable to resist the simple gesture, I place my hand in her slightly smaller one. The then led me to the sofa and gently pushed me onto it. I briefly noticed that my coffee table was missing, but the thought vanished as quickly as it had came when Donna stood before me.

"Did you think that I had forgotten?" she asked seductively.

I could only nod my head.

She smiled at me cunningly and softly said, "Not a chance." She then licked her lips and said, "Sit back and enjoy the show."

And that is exactly what I did. I sat there on the sofa, mesmerized as she danced for me, slowly taking of the negligee that turned out to be for my pleasure. She slowly turned for me, now wearing nothing but a g-string and those heels. She moved fluidly, rolling her hips in a way that would make even the best belly dancer green with envy.

She faced me, continuing to rotate her hips deliberately as she caressed her own breasts. She looked me directly in my eyes as she fondled her soft looking mounds. When she looked at me so intensely, I yearned to replace her hands with my own. I ached to touch her anywhere. I don't remember ever wanting ANYONE the way that I was craving Donna at that moment. I just wanted to be close to her.

As if reading my mind, she came to me, saucily crossing one foot in front of the other as she strutted to me, hips swaying...

I sat there, utterly enchanted, as she straddled my waist as she had done the night before. My ability to think straight was ruined as I felt the heat that was emanating from her body. I groaned in sweet agony as she ran a delicate finger alongside my face. As if of their own volition, my lips parted when she gently stroked them with the pad of her index finger. My tongue darted out to catch a sample of her flesh. She giggled in delight.

I was amazed at my own wantonness. My desire for her was driving me insane. I throbbed at my center, my pussy soaked and aching to know how her hands would feel there. I moaned when she brought her lips to my neck a nibbled just below my ear.

"Mmm... shit," I whispered huskily. And much to my pleasure, she didn't pull away when my hands gripped her waist. She moaned lightly in my ear at the contact. My hands trembled a little as I moved them to her bare back. Her skin was feathery soft beneath my exploring hands. She arched her back slightly, bringing her breasts even closer to my face. Did I dare go there?

HELL YES...

I brought one hand back around to the front of her body a ran a lazy circle around her nipple. It stood out, begging to be toyed with. Thinking of what I liked to be done to me, I pulled her a little closer to me and traced a light circle around her areola with the very tip of my tongue. She moaned and threw her head back as I took the pert nub into my mouth.

The sounds that came from her mouth were addictive. The fact that I was doing this to another WOMAN was intoxicating in itself! As I licked and nibbled on her right breast, I began to fondle the left one. She arched into me and grabbed the back of my head. I switched breasts, taking her left nipple into my mouth.

She began to roll her hips against me, now needing the same pleasure that I had been craving all day. I was thrilled to know that I would be the one giving it to her. As I greedily suckled at her breast as HAD to touch her. I eased a hand between our bodies and my fingers found wetness that had soaked through the tiny slip of fabric that covered her slightly puffy snatch.

"Chelly," she moaned as I rubbed her through the thin cloth. "Please," she begged.

When had I become the aggressor? When had our roles reversed and she become the needy one? I didn't know and I didn't care. I just knew that I was getting a huge kick out of touching her and making her moan for me... for ME!

I pushed the slip of material to the side of her sodden snatch and teased her as she had done me on the night before. I let my index finger graze the slit of her cuntlips, sliding up then down a few times until she bucked against my fingers, forcing them upon her juice-drenched clitoris. "Chelly!" she called out again as I began to rub her delicate nub. I then slid two fingers into trickling cavern of womanhood. I slid my fingers in and out as she slowly rocked against them. I felt my clit throbbing almost painfully as she moaned in enjoyment above me. I returned my fingers to her clit and began to stroke her wildly wanted her to orgasm so that I could have an orgasm of my own. Her moans of delight were going right through me and I almost felt as though I would explode without being touched at all.

"Oooh shit, Chelly," she cried. "I'm going to cum, sweetie. I'm ready!" I rubbed her nub with more ferocity, wanting to have the victory and honor of knowing that I could make her cum with just my fingers. Her breathing grew harsh and rapid, indicating her imminent orgasm. I felt her body jerk lightly as she dug her fingers into my shoulders. She nearly howled as she came upon my fingers.

I loved it....

She laid her head on my shoulder and let her breathing return to normal. Once she had regained her decorum, she looked down at me and smiled. She stood up just long enough to completely remove her g-string. She then returned to her previous position and twined her fingers at the back of my neck."I was supposed to be seducing you, you know that right?" she said.

"Well, it's not too late," I informed her with a smile. When she smiled back at me, I knew that I had to taste her lips. I looked in her eyes, then at those full, glossed lips. Instinctively, she drew nearer to me, bringing her lips mere nanometers from mine. I could feel her warm breath upon my lips, causing my own breathing to become accelerated once again.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she cooed quietly. Though the music was more than audible, it receded in the background as I focused on Donna's mouth.

I nodded my head slightly as she placed her hands on either side of my face and closed the hairbreadth of space between her lips and mine. A shockwave flowed through me at our initial contact. I could only think of how soft her lips were as they pressed against mine. I pressed my tongue against her lips, briefly tasting the pina colada flavoring of her lip gloss as she granted me access to the sweet recesses of her mouth.

I nearly purred as our tongues collided, stroking one another gingerly, almost hesitantly, then more confidently. My mind whirled... I grew dizzy from the powerful effect of her tongue dancing with my own. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her as close to me as possible as I continued to drown in her kiss. We held one another for a while, simply basking in the flavors of one another's mouth.

I groaned in discontentment when she finally pulled her lips from mine. She looked down at me from where she sat still straddling my waist. She then reached up and unfastened the top button of my satin pajama shirt. I leaned back, pressing my backbone into the oversized pillow behind me. She slowly released all of the buttons before opening my shirt, revealing my bare breasts and trimmed puss. She then covered my breasts with each hand and massaged them lightly.

I moaned at her exquisite caress. She then moved from her position above and kneeled between my no parted legs. She then eagerly took my left breast into her mouth and wasted no time in ravaging my protruding nipple. After moments of ardent suckling she switched her attention from my left breast to my right. As she sucked upon my erect nipple, my hand strayed to my pulsing, bedewed clit and rubbed it slowly. Releasing her mouth's hold my breast, she detached my hand from where it was working on my clit.

"That's my job now," she informed me before beginning to stroke me with two french manicured fingers.

My head fell back as I mewled in delectation. I let my eyes drift closed as she rubbed my clit and returned her lips to my breast. She gently nipped at the small peak as she slid those two fingers deep into my wet cave. "Mmm...," I wailed, caressing her neck and shoulders as she leisurely pumped her fingers in and out of my drizzling snatch. As she finger-fucked me, she rubbed my clitoris with her thumb. I found myself rocking my hips against her fingers, whimpering weakly as she took me over the edge...

"Mmm... Yesss...," I cried out as her hand stroked my wetness.

"You like that?" she asked against my breast before boisterously sucking my nipple back into her warm mouth.

"Oh yes," I whispered softly. My eyes opened when I felt her pull away from me. My breast and cooch felt lonely as she continued to kneel before me, not touching me. As she looked me in the eye, I nearly came as I watched her slide her two wet fingers into her mouth to sample the juices that had come from womanhood. "Oh my God," I whispered to myself in utter shock at the display. She then came back to me and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, allowing me to sample myself on her tongue.

I moaned as I took in the unusual, yet erogenous flavor that was all my own. As our tongues battled, I thought that it was only fair that I know what she tasted like as well. I reached between us and let my hand journey to where her puss was, still soaked from her previous orgasm. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers stirred around her wet kernel. I then pulled away from her, bringing my moistened fingers to my lips, looking at her as I had my very first taste of another woman. Her taste was as mellow as my own, though slightly different. This was something so new to me, but I knew then that I could get used to it.

Her bottom lip quivered as she watched me lick her essence from my fingers. I looked her in the eye as she had done me. The whole scene was so titillating that I could barely stand it! After licking all of her juices from my fingers I brought her back to me for another one of those dizzying kisses.

As we kissed, she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to the edge of the sofa. She then spread my legs further apart. As her lips left mine and slowly descended to my neck, breasts then belly, I grew hotter and wetter in anticipation of what I knew was soon to come. My entire body tensed in expectation and excitement as her tongue dipped into my navel then traveled lower. She looked at me with a wicked grin before she teased my cuntlips with the tip of her tongue.

"Ooh..." I purred as she gently ran her tongue up and down the folds that concealed my clit. Unable to handle the teasing, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. Her tongue then dipped between my wet lips and slid across my throbbing clitoris. "Oh... my...." I said, moaning and groaning wildly as her tongue wagged across the little nub at my center. I called her name as she lightly sucked my clit into her mouth and played with it. My body convulsed and thrashed about as she devoured my femininity for what seemed like an eternity. She refused to grant me any clemency as I writhed and begged her for mercy.

"Donna," I yelled, nearly out of mind in my state of Euphoria. "Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

She continued her attack on my pussy, sliding two fingers into my wet tunnel. As she lapped at my clit, she pounded me with her fingers, sending me over the edge. "I'm cumming!" I screamed in bliss, nearly laughing with joy at the pleasure that she was giving me. "Oh yes!" I bellowed as she licked me and finger fucked me until my body jerked fiercely.

She finally became gentle as she brought her soaked fingers up to my lips for me to lick. She joined me and had some of the 'snack' for herself before laying back onto my carpet. After giving me a moment to recover from a brain numbing orgasm, she crooked her finger at me and said, "Come here, sweetie."

I did so without the smallest bit of resistance. As she laid on her back I kissed her lips and neck as my fingers played with her clit. I took one of her delectable breasts into my mouth and sucked greedily before continuing my path downward. She moaned and squirmed beneath me as I let my tongue temporarily take over my fingers work. I slid my tongue over her clitoris and quickly slurped on it before sticking my tongue deep into her wet sex crevice. She gripped my shoulders and bucked wildly as I returned to her clit, flicking it rapidly with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth.

"Chelly!" she cried out as she grinded her kitten into my mouth. It only spurred me on. I fingered her as she had done me while I swished her clit around with my tongue. I finger fucked her fervently as I kissed her inner thigh. I gazed at her, loving the look of rapture on her face. I relished the power that I was feeling at that moment. "Please, Chelly," she begged licentiously, pulling at her own nipples roughly. "I want to cum, baby. Make me cum!"

I returned my attention to her saturated pussy and pulled on her clit with my lips before lapping at it hungrily. "Yes!" she exclaimed. "Don't stop, baby...!PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

She screamed as her body tightened, signaling the approach of her orgasm. "Yes, baby, yessss!" she bellowed as her wetness spewed onto my fingers and mouth. I moved my fingers to grasp her more securely as I drank from her womanly cup, consuming as much of her feminine ambrosia as I could get in my mouth. She cried out, begging for the same mercy that she had refused me. I sucked her clit into my mouth, sending her into convulsions all over again.

After she recovered from her aftershock, I sat up, leaning against the front of my sofa, merely looking at her. I found the remote to the stereo nearby and turned down the music that I had barely noticed as I made love with my friend. "So," I said after a moment, "do you do this often?"

She laughed. "Believe it or not, I don't," she answered. "But I might be doing it more often now."

"Oh do you think so?" I challenged with a raised eyebrow.

"It's quite possible," she replied, running her foot along my calf. "What do you think?"

"Maybe," I said with a devilish grin.

24 hours before, tonight wouldn't have even been an idea in my mind. It amazed me that a mere lap dance had made this possible.

We both talked and laughed a bit before I laid on the floor next to her. We talked for a little while longer before falling asleep on the carpet. We may have slept through the next morning, however, we were awakened Gary's shriek as he came into the living room and discovered the two of us butt naked.

I don't think that he will have to wonder about what took place that night (But I'm sure that he'll want details anyway)...

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers
12