The Lap Dancer Ch. 03

Story Info
The Pussy Pole Lounge gets new customers & strippers.
3.9k words
4.62
59k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the break of more than a week between my first and second lap dances by my cross-dressing roommate, the frequency of our session increased dramatically. The transformation of my roommate Jim into his female alter-ego Jubilee and the transformation of our living room into the strip club "The Pussy Pole" was soon a daily occurrence.

"Jim, you realize that we have spent the last six nights at home in the "Pussy Pole Lounge." Don't you think you should give your girlfriend Sarah a call," I asked.

"Sarah and I broke up," Jim said.

"Why?"

"She said I wasn't making enough time for her. Honestly, when it came down to it, I was more interested in dressing up like Jubilee and staying home to strip than going out with her. I guess the Pussy Pole Lounge is my new life."

I realized that my social life had changed pretty dramatically as well. Instead of going out and trolling the bars for a girl to pick three or four times a week as I had in the past, I was content to stay home and let Jubilee dance for me.

The dances were getting better. Jubilee was learning new tricks all the time, thanks to a website that offered videos on stripping and erotic dancing. As well, the vibrator that we were using during the lap dances to fuck Jubilee's ass was entering her more easily every day. Jubilee was very pleased with the progress, sure that it would be soon that she was comfortable taking a full size dick in her ass, which would mean I would get to fuck her. That pleased me as well.

The "Pussy Pole Lounge" was progressing as well. I installed some track lighting on the ceiling with a dimmer switch to give Jubilee's "stage" some more appropriate lighting, and we hung a large mirror on the one wall, providing the typical mirrored backdrop that most strip clubs have.

About four weeks after our first session had occurred, I entered our apartment to find that Jim had already put on the mirror ball lights to transform our living room into the Pussy Pole Lounge. Jim had already transformed into his female alter-ego, Jubilee. Jubilee was sitting on the cough, her legs up in the air above her head. She was wearing nothing except her padded bra, which gave the illusion of breasts, and her wig. Stuck deep into her ass was a flesh colored dildo that I hadn't seen before. When she saw me walk in, Jubilee reached down and pushed the dildo in and out of her ass a few times. She then removed the dildo from her ass. It was big and long.

"Look at that," she said. "I can find this large dildo in my ass no problem. Looks like I'm ready for a real cock. What do you say, Malcolm? Are you ready to fuck me?"

I was out of my pants and over by Jubilee on the couch in a flash. It took no time for my dick to get hard. I grabbed Jubilee's smooth legs, and put them over my shoulders. My cock lined up with her asshole, and it slipped in easily to her already lubed and open ass. The dildo had already spread the lube deep into Jubilee, so my cock slid easily in and out of her. I grabbed Jubilee's legs and spread them wide. Jubilee's cock was hard, and it bounced up and down on her taut stomach as I pushed in and out of her. Jubilee's threw her head back and closed her eyes. She slipped her bra down, exposing her flat chest. She started twisting and flicking her nipples, moaning happily.

I started to breath louder. I knew I was about to come. I pulled out of Jubilee's ass, and started jerking myself off. Jubilee looked down at my cock and opened her mouth. I moved closer and aimed my dick at her mouth. My load came spewing out and into Jubilee's mouth and onto her face. Jubilee swallowed down the cum that made it into her mouth, and then licked her lips to suck up more of the cum.

I collapsed on the couch, exhausted for the quick but excellent session. Jubilee kissed my sweaty forehead. "Thanks for that, baby. You know, we may not have a pole here at the Pussy Pole Lounge to dance on, but you have a big pole that I can ride."

We rested up, and then Jubilee got dressed up and danced for me. When we moved to the lap dancing, it was only a matter of time until my rested cock was hard again and probing deep in Jubilee's ass.

Over the next few days, Jubilee and I had more fun, kissing and sucking each other's cocks, my lips and tongue teasing her nipples and even more of my cock buried deep inside Jubilee.

Unfortunately, work soon started to get busy, and for the next few weeks I was working late nights. By the time I got home, Jim was often already in bed and I didn't get the opportunity to get many dances from the exotic Jubilee. I was really missing the dances, so when I got to leave relatively early one Wednesday night, I was pretty excite. I was sure that I could get home before Jim went to bed, and we could have some fun after he transformed into Jubilee.

I walked in the door of the apartment. Already the lights were down. My eyes adjusted to the light, and I saw Jubilee standing over by the couch, facing away from me. She was wearing a sheer blouse with a small, tight t-shirt underneath, but was naked from the waist down. I noticed her hips moving slightly back and forth, and thought perhaps she was masturbating, but then she shifted a little to the right, and I could see another form. I walked further into the room, and was able to see that there was a guy, completely naked, sitting on the couch with Jubilee's cock buried in his mouth.

"What the fuck?" I said. Jubilee, obviously enjoying the blowjob and unaware of my presence, was shocked back to reality. She swung around and looked at me. The guy on the couch stood up quickly looking scared.

"Malcolm, I didn't expect you home so soon," Jubilee said. Her voice cracked with nerves.

"Who is this guy?" I said, pointing at the naked man standing behind Jubilee.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen," Jubilee said. I nodded, and we moved into the kitchen.

"You just bring some strange guy home to fuck? What the hell, Jim? What if he stole the TV set or something," I said.

"Come on, Malcolm. You never seemed to be concerned about me bringing home girls back before I started dressing as Jubilee. And I never had a problem with you bringing girls home either. This is no different," Jubilee said.

"Huge difference, I think," I said, though I had no rational reason to explain why I thought it was different.

Jubilee sighed. "Come on, Malcolm. Let me explain. I was starting to feel really comfortable dressed as Jubilee, and I wanted to see what it would be like to go out of the apartment dressed as a woman. I dressed up as Jubilee and went out. I did some shopping, and felt really comfortable. I decided to grab a drink, so I went to the wine bar over on Sixth street. I was just sitting there, sipping a glass of Merlot when Troy sat beside me."

"Troy?" I asked.

"The guy in the living room," Jubilee explained, and then continued with her story. "Troy and I were talking, and he admitted that he had been over at the Cherry Bomb, the strip club on Seventh but had left. I asked him why, and he said there were no girls as pretty as me."

I groaned.

Jubilee smiled and nodded, "I know, I know, corny line, but it was also really ballsy. You haven't been around much, and as stupid as it sounds, I was missing the adoration of the male attention I get when I'm dancing. So I said to him that I had a make-shift strip club at my apartment, and asked if he wanted to see me strip. Once we were outside the bar, I told him that I was really a man. Troy seemed really shocked and I thought he was going to walk away, but after a second of thought, he pulled me close to him and kissed me on the lips. He said we'd never done anything like this before, but was interested in trying. And so we came over here."

Jubilee continued her story about stripping for Troy. My anger at walking in on Jubilee disappeared, and soon I found myself getting really turned on by the story of Troy and Jubilee. Jubilee looked down, and saw the tent in my pants.

"You know, perhaps you could join us," Jubilee said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"A three-way," Jubilee explained.

Like most guys, I'd always dreamed of having a three-way, but in my dreams it was with two hot blonde girls, not my cross-dressing roommate and some strange guy. I thought about the idea for a moment, and to my amazement, I got even more turned on. "Okay," I said, and Jubilee and I walked back into the living room, hand in hand.

Troy was sitting on the couch, looking sheepish. "Should I go," he asked.

Jubilee walked over the kissed him on the lips. "I have a proposition for you. What would you think about Malcolm joining us for some fun?"

Troy looked over at me. "I don't know, I don't really want some other guys dick touching mine."

"We can handle that," Jubilee said. "I take one cock in my mouth, and the other in my ass. Not much chance of them touching that way."

Troy hesitated, but finally agreed. Jubilee got down on her knees and started sucking Troy's dick. I got undressed, and went and sat down beside Troy, making sure not to get too close to him. Jubilee started moving back and forth between Troy's dick and my dick, sucking on one for a few moments, and then moving over to the other.

"Stand up," Jubilee ordered, and Troy and I obeyed. Jubilee sucked on my cock, and then turned her head to suck on Troy's. Whenever she was sucking one of us, she was pulling the other one a little closer. Soon are cocks were just a few inches apart. Jubilee touched her lips to both our cocks at once. She put a hand on each of Troy and my asses, and pushed us close. Our cocks slid into Jubilee's open mouth. They were touching, but the look one Troy's face seemed to suggest that he didn't mind anymore. He was just enjoying the blow job.

Jubilee moved up and down on the two cocks in her mouth. The cocks were soon slick with salvia. "Now that you boys are lubed up, I want you both in my ass at the same time. Troy, lie down on the couch."

Troy lay down on the couch, and Jubilee straddled him. Jubilee pumped some lube from a bottle on the side table and lubed up Troy's cock and her ass. She took Troy's cock, and pushed it into her ass. It slid in easily. Troy grunted with pleasure, and started fuck her ass. I moved around behind Jubilee. Jubilee stopped Troy from pumping for a moment. Jubilee pumped some more lube into her hand. She lubed my cock, and then pushed two fingers into her asshole above Troy's cock. She massaged her ass, slowly expanding the opening. "Try it now," she said. I pushed my well lubed cock against her ass. It started to slide in, so Jubilee removed her fingers. Soon I was deep inside her, my cock pressed against Troy's cock.

Troy and I started pumping in and out of Jubilee's ass. Jubilee squealed with each pump, but told us to keep going. "Oh, this feels amazing," she said. Troy didn't say a word, just huffing and puffing as he tried to bury his cock deep into Jubilee. It was an amazing feeling. With the double stimulation of Jubilee's hole massaging my cock as it moved in and out Troy's cock rubbing against mine, the feeling was amazing. Troy and I continued our double penetration of Jubilee's ass for about five minutes.

"Do you think you can both come with the two dicks in there?" Jubilee asked.

"It's hard to get a good thrust going," I said.

"I want come in my ass," Jubilee said. "First Troy, and then Malcolm." Troy and I pulled out of Jubilee. Jubilee knelt on the couch bent over the back. Her ass was in the air, and Troy pushed himself back inside her. Troy started hammering away at Jubilee's ass. Jubilee squealed with each pump. After a minute of pumping, Troy grunted and his whole body quivered.

After depositing his load, Troy pulled out and it was my turn. My cock slipped easily into Jubilee's ass. With the unique pleasure that I had from the double penetration, I was close to coming, and it only took a couple minutes for me to unload into Jubilee.

Jubilee was exhausted, and continued to kneel on the couch with her ass in the air. Troy and I looked at her beautiful white ass, and small dribble of white come running out of her hole and down her ass crack.

Troy looked at me and said, "you know, I've been to a lot of strip clubs, and this has to be my favorite of all time."

I laughed. "You know, it probably would be good to have just more than one customer. You are welcome to come back any time."

So Troy became the Pussy Pole Lounge's second regular customer. Luckily he didn't come over every night, so I still got opportunities to see Jubilee dance just for me.

Seeing as we had more than one customer now, though, I decided to make the place feel a little more like a club. I rearranged the furniture so that it all faced the "stage" area. I bought a couple of comfy chairs from a second hand store and put some small tables around to hold drinks.

I made the biggest improvement one weekend when Jim went out of town to visit his parents. I went to the local home improvement store, and bought some plywood to build a raised stage. The stage was only raised a couple of inches, but it made a stable based of something I bought from a store on-line, a real 10 foot high stripper pole. The pole was attached just to the floor of the stage, but I tested it out and it could hold a decent amount of weight.

Jim got home on Sunday night. When he walked in and saw the stage, his mouth fell open with surprise.

"Holy shit, I was just thinking how much I missed dressing like Jubilee all weekend, and how great it'll be to get into her clothes, and now this! It's awesome." Jim ran to his room, and quickly got prepared. It only took him 10 minutes before he'd transformed and Jubilee emerged from the bedroom.

Jubilee was soon up testing the new stage, and especially the pole. She tried out a number of tricks that we'd both seen before at strip clubs. She even hung upside on the pole, just hanging on with her legs. I was afraid she was going to fall and break her neck, but she was a natural. My fear for her safety was soon replaced with a craving for her.

Jubilee was hanging upside down on the pole. I walked up to her, and my face was exactly at the height of my mouth. I pushed her g-string aside, and took her cock in my mouth. As I sucked her, I undid my pants and took my cock out, which Jubilee took quickly in her mouth.

I guess I was doing a pretty good job sucking her, because Jubilee's legs started shaking from the pleasure of my mouth on her cock, and she was unable to keep her balance on the pole. She put her hands on the ground, and I grabbed her legs to steady her. We continued to 69 each other, Jubilee doing a handstand and using the pole behind her and my hands to steady herself.

Jubilee obviously had been waiting for this all weekend, because she was quick to shot her load down my throat. I swallowed up every drop, and then we moved over to the couch, where I lay back and Jubilee blew me until I came.

As we lay on the couch aglow with a post-orgasm joy, Jubilee said that seeing as we had this fancy new stage, perhaps we need some more dancers.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I joined a support group for cross-dressers that has a group meeting on Tuesday nights," she said.

"Ah, so that's where you've been going on Tuesdays," I said.

"Yes," Jubilee continued. "Anyway, there is this cute cross-dresser there that I've become friends with. I shared with him our experience, and he was wishing he had a roommate like you that he could strip for. I was thinking, maybe I should invite him over so he can take on a stripper persona to entertain you and Troy."

That Tuesday, Jim asked the guy, whose name was Dennis if he wanted to come over, dress up and entertain. Dennis said yes, and they agreed that he would come over on Thursday. We called up Troy, and he was more than excited to come and see the premier of the new dancer.

Thursday arrived, and Jim told Troy and I not come into the apartment until 7:30, which would give him and Dennis time to get ready. Troy and I had some dinner together, both of us staring at our watches and wishing that time would pass more quickly. Finally it was 7:30, and we rushed back to the apartment.

We entered, and the place was in full Pussy Pole Lounge glory. The lights dimmed in the room, and bright on the stage. Sexy music was already playing from the stereo.

"Take a seat, boys, the girls will be out in a minute," Jubilee called out from the bedroom. I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge, and then Troy and I sat in the chairs facing the stage.

Jubilee came out and took the stage. She did a three song set, taking full advantage of the new stage and pole. Troy had gone to the bank and gotten out some singles, and he was soon shoving them down Jubilee's g-string.

Jubilee came out and sat on my lap.

"Hey, I give you all the money, and you go and sit with him?" Troy said.

Jubilee smiled. "Oh, you'll want to be able to get up and put some singles in the next girl's g-string as well. Gentlemen, I introduce to you, SCARLETT!"

With that, the second dancer came out of the bedroom. She had a thin and toned body with very smooth white skin covered with cute freckles. Scarlett had a very feminine face and long red hair. She was dressed up like a school girl, wearing a white buttoned shirt tied up to show up her stomach, a very short plaid skirt and a beret atop her head.

She took the stage, and started to dance. Scarlett wasn't as practiced on the pole as Jubilee, but her dancing was sensual and engaging. Troy was soon sitting on the floor at the foot of the stage feeding Scarlett one dollar bills.

I was elated. I rubbed Jubilee's pretty and hairless legs as I watched Scarlett start to strip. She was soon down to just a bra and her g-string. Scarlett turned around, and stripped off her g-string. She had a gorgeous ass, and I watched Troy unblinkingly staring at it with his mouth agape. Scarlett turned around, her hands covering her groin. She smiled a coy smile, and moved her hands away from her crotch, revealing a beautiful, circumcised cock with just a thin strip of reddish-brown pubic hair rising up from the top of her shaft.

Scarlett started playing with her dick, and soon it was hard. She grabbed Troy's head, and pushed it onto her dick. Troy started sucking her with joy. Jubilee and I watched for a while, but soon we were both hard from watching the action, and moved to the couch. We started 69ing each other.

Scarlett moved off the stage and sat in the chair. Troy moved over, and started working his tongue on her balls, taint and asshole. Scarlett moaned, ruffling Troy's hair. Once Scarlett's ass was nice and wet, Troy pulled down his pants and stuffed his cock into her awaiting hole. "Yes," Scarlett screamed, "fuck me like I'm a slutty stripper whore!"

Troy pumped in and out of Scarlett as she jerked her cock. Jubilee and I continued to suck each other. Four cocks where being pleasured at the Pussy Pole Lounge, and it was a great thing to be a part of.

Scarlett was the first to release, aiming her cock and shooting her load all over Troy's stomach. I came next, my come hitting the back of Jubilee's throat. Jubilee couldn't contain herself after that, and returned the favour, shooting a load into my mouth. Jubilee and I sat on the couch watching Troy, by the look on his face obviously close to coming himself, fuck Scarlett.

Scarlett wiped her finger along Troy's chest, collecting up some of her come. She shoved her finger into Troy's mouth, saying, "here's a little taste of me." Troy could hold it in no longer, and released a wad of come into Scarlett's cute, little, freckled ass.

The four of us rested, the girls sipping on vodka coolers while Troy and I cooled ourselves off with some beer. 30 minutes later, though, the shows started up again, and Troy and I were treated to another amazing session of stripping and fucking.

12