The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot bath, and plans to visit a lust club.
2k words
4.39
12.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tickle in her nethers woke Malice. A second later she remembered where she was and smirked. She gave Kohl's penis a squeeze. He was asleep beneath her and didn't stir. She tried again and wriggled slightly. His cock slowly became erect inside her. Kohl opened his pink eyes and looked at Malice. Then he bucked his hips. It sent a shiver down her spine. She wanted to fuck him again. The problem was she couldn't lift herself up and he could only buck his hips.

"Oh, this wasn't such a good idea." She humped his cock, grinding herself on it.

Malice circled her hips around, digging his tip into her A-spot. She giggled with the silliness of the situation.

"We can take them off," Kohl suggested.

Malice laughed and playfully slapped his chest. "That's no fun."

She held Kohl down by his shoulders. Her movements became more frantic. More of her juices oozed out of her cunt. She wriggled back and forth trying to bring herself to orgasm. Each tickle led her closer, his sharp tip lusciously massaging her inside. She puffed out little breaths.

"Let me help." Kohl rubbed her clit in a circular pattern.

He knew exactly how she liked it. That pushed her over and she bucked on him wildly as she rode it out. When she stopped, she undid the belts and climbed off his still hard cock. Her muscles were stiff from being in the same position. Drying cum coated her legs.

"I say we take a bath," she said.

"Yeah, I'm up for that."

"Of course you are. It's your turn to cum. We can go down the back corner of the waterfall pools."

They dressed in tunics, not bothering with undergarments. Kohl grabbed a towel for them to share and some clean clothes. It wasn't a long walk through the caves to the bathing pools, just down a tunnel and two sets of meandering steps. Malice's slick thighs slid past each other as she walked, the wetness dribbling down her legs.

The green glow of the large cave was a welcome sight. The underground waterway was naturally warm and slow flowing. It formed many inlets for demons to bath in, so it was never crowed and afforded a reasonably high level of privacy at the lower end. This was where Malice and Kohl headed. It was more peaceful, with inlets that were more secluded and without demons playing water games. A ball or discus to the head generally killed the mood a little.

The demons left their belongings on a bench in the dry part of the cave and disrobed. Malice cannonballed into the water. She came up smiling at her lover and flung her hair off her face with a toss of her head.

"Come on, hotness. Come shove your cock in me."

Kohl stood on the edge and let himself fall into the stream. His shape glided through the dark water under Malice. Hands crawled up her legs and a tongue licked her pussy. Kohl surfaced in front of her and pressed her body into his. The rigid length of his penis sat against her thigh, poised for action. It only took a moment for incubi to get hard.

Kohl dipped a finger inside Malice. She didn't need any warming up. Her vagina was already stretched and ready to go. He pressed a kiss to her breast and took her nipple in his mouth, kneading the pierced one with his other hand. Malice moaned and humped his fingers. She pulled his head up to kiss his lips and the two of them devoured each other with wanton kisses. Her hand found his cock and slid it into her entrance. She wrapped her legs around him and he floated them over to a horseshoe shaped cove of rocks. Kohl held her waist with one arm, while the other grasped the side of the pool. Malice grabbed onto his shoulders and bounced slowly. He could tell she was still tired. Their nap had done little to help them with that, especially after exerting so much energy.

He swept a chunk of soaked hair off her forehead. "You want to go slow?"

She nodded. "The water always makes me relax and want to take it easy."

He knew what she meant. A hot bubbling bath eased all the tension away.

"Is that Kohl and Malice?" asked a velvety, female voice.

Malice recognised it as Deliya's and turned her head to flash her friend a smile.

"It is you!" The succubus hurried over, bouncing through the deep water on her toes. An incubus followed her at a much slower pace. "What are you doing having sex all the way down here?"

"That's why we're all the way down here," Malice told her. Leaving herself impaled on Kohl's dick, she cupped Deliya's jaw and gave her a long kiss.

Deliya was gorgeous with her huge midnight blue eyes, and her wet orange and black striped haired plastered to her neck. The memories of their last time together flooded her mind, Deliya screaming her name, her eyes rolling back in her head. It made Malice smile.

The tall incubus hovered behind Deliya, scratching the small horns under his dark green hair. Havoc was the newest to their group. He'd worked a few fill-in shifts preparing food with Deliya. The rest of them met him not long after through mutual friends and the boys realised they knew him from playing flame ball. He was bit awkward, but no one seemed to mind him hanging around.

"I was hoping to find someone here," Deliya said, resting her elbows on the edge of the pool. "We need to have some fun. We are demons of lust and we don't have enough fun. I say we do something to fix it."

Malice took her eyes away from Kohl's pink irises, thought they continued to gently fuck each other. "What are you suggesting?"

"Let's go somewhere fun."

"How about we take a trip to the human realm, go on a feeding frenzy and then see how many iconic landmarks we can fuck each other on?" Kohl proposed. "We could make it a competition."

"I don't think we'd get away with doing that at anything famous. Too much security," Malice said.

He shrugged and gave her a sly smirk. "They don't have to be that famous. One day I'm going to screw you on top of the big banana."

Her eyebrows rose. "Oh, really?"

"I might even use a banana."

Malice chuckled and kissed Kohl's nose. She wove her fingers in his hair. He had increased his pace a little, so she bounced to urge him on. Her tail curled up behind him to tickle his ball sack and slide between his arse cheeks. It wriggled at his arsehole, gently prying its way inside. A second later her own butt was being prodded by Kohl's fifth limb in return. Malice threw her head back at the intrusion and ground harder into him. He forced it further a bit at a time, until his fins touched her cheeks.

Deliya hooked her legs over the lip of pool and let the water hold her torso afloat. "Actually, I was thinking we should go to a lust parlour. Some of the succubi near my part of the tunnel were talking about going."

Malice's eyes lit up. "Yes, fuck yes. Why have we not been already?"

They'd heard rumours of lust parlours circulating the care centre. It was something every young adult demon wanted to do at some stage. Only none of their close friends had gotten around to it yet. Malice herself had tried to get a group to go some months ago without success. They all had crappy jobs with all different hours, so it was hard to arrange anything. The thought of visiting a lust parlour for the first time was also something that a lot of the younger demons found daunting. It was unusual to go to one alone or in a pair. If you did, you would likely find yourself invited to join a group. So, for anyone who didn't like having sex with strangers it was BYO orgy.

"I'm in too." Kohl sped his thrusting and forced his tail deeper into Malice's arse.

The slow fuck was nice and relaxing, but she seemed to be just as keen to get off again.

Deliya shot Havoc a glance. "See, I told you they'd say yes. Are you in?"

He nodded.

"We should ask around, see who else can come." Malice's breathing got harder.

Kohl's tail wormed around inside her, stroking and tickling her. He pulled it nearly all the way out and shoved it back in, alternating his penis and tail in her holes. Malice whimpered and tightened her grip on his body.

"I'll start asking. I see a few demons down there that I know." Deliya pointed further down the cave and started in that direction, dragging Havoc with her.

Malice growled as Kohl switched to moving his tail in time with his cock. It stretched her holes deliciously wide. Having her orifices stuffed full made her desire stronger. She wanted him to fuck her so hard she couldn't see straight.

"Harder," she hissed, desperately jerking up and down.

Through his ragged breaths, Kohl chuckled. "I can only go so fast, Malice."

"It means...you're hitting me... right where I want it...and that...it feels so good..."

They railed each other frantically for another twenty minutes, until Kohl's cock stiffened and twitched. A geyser of cum erupted into his succubus lover's cunt. Malice milked him with her walls, sucking every last spurt into her vagina.

"You're cuming too," he said with a grin, continuing to plough into her. "Come on, cum for me, Malice."

Malice closed her eyes and let herself be taken over by the sensations between her legs. Saliva oozed from the corner of her open mouth. Kohl's piercings rubbed against the back of her pussy, pressed delightfully between his dick and tail. The ridged frills on his shaft massaged her G-spot with every stroke, sliding through a thick coating of his seed.

"Fuck, Kohl!" she hissed.

Kohl held Malice steady as the wave of her orgasm crashed into her. She stopped breathing and threw her head back, her spine and all her limbs going stiff. Her claws dug into his skin and her hips continued to hump him involuntarily. Malice gasped for air, her eyes glassy and unseeing. When she relaxed, she closed them and rested her head against his. She melted into a hug and kissed his neck.

"Sorry I scratched you," the succubus said, seeing the marks on his arm and brushing them with her fingertips.

He mussed up her hair. "You didn't hurt me. Even if you did, seeing your face like that would be worth it."

They held onto each other, Malice humming a lullaby while Kohl swayed them side to side, still slowly fucking her.

"Can you believe no one I know in this pool is available?" Deliya said as she swum over to them.

Kohl spun around so Malice could speak to her without taking her chin off his shoulder. "We can go ask in the tunnels."

"Or at dinner," Malice added in a sleepy voice. "But it will be hard to find demons to go because there aren't any lust clubs around here. The closest one is the Lascivious Ballroom. It will take a while to get there."

"We better start asking then. Do you guys want to come with us? Are you going to be long?"

Malice sat up, suddenly alert. "No, we're done." She shot Kohl a glance. "Unless...did you want to go again?"

He shook his head. "I can't anyway." He was already semi-flaccid. "I'm exhausted."

She frowned and brushed his jaw with the back of her hand. "You'll get sick if you let yourself stay this weak all the time. You need to feed."

"So do you."

She'd fallen asleep before he had. They really needed a good human feeding session.

"We'll go tomorrow." She smiled sweetly and took his hand. "Let's go find some orgy members."