The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 03

Story Info
The start of a night of fun.
2k words
4.27
7.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many demons had expressed an interest in the outing, but work and other commitments mean they ended up with a group of five.

"Where are the other girls?" Malice asked, seeing two of the girls who were meant to be going had yet to show up to the dock their boat was leaving from.

"They couldn't come," Deliya replied. "Only one of them could afford it. The other wouldn't come without her."

"Five's not a bad sized group," Kohl pointed out.

It had been hard enough to find a time when that many of them were all free. As it was they were going on what would be the quietest night of the week, because they usually worked the nights when demons with better jobs went out to have fun.

They'd all dressed up for the occasion. Their lips were stained blood purple, gold eyeliner rimmed their lashes. They wore perfume of crushed flowers and ash.

They clambered aboard the long, narrow canal boat and signalled to the driver. He whipped a large beast on the bank which was harness to the bow. It made a disgruntled noise and started walking, towing the boat through the dark tunnels of black water.

It took two hours for them to travel the distance to the club. It was in an upmarket area, full of entertainment venues and places to have fun. There were undoubtedly other lust clubs nearby, but the Lascivious Ballroom was the only one they knew of by name. It was tucked away in the energetic streets that were lit with coloured fires and full of nightlife. Twisted gold pillars supported a living awning of dark vines, plump, glowing fruit lighting the inside with pink orbs. A uniformed incubus greeted them at the door with a nod and the young demons descended into the club. Inside was richly decorated. Hand painted tiles adorned the walls and floor, while windows of stained glass let coloured light drift into the spaces. Partitions and pillars with curtains created more secluded areas, but there were no doors and little privacy. That wasn't the point of places like this.

The group wandered through, and settled in a space with a couple of free futons. Rexel went to get them some refreshments while the others got comfortable on the black leather. Kohl curled up behind Malice and played with her tail. A couple on a futon nearby eyed them off. The female smiled at them with amusement and went back to sucking her partner's dick. Rexel came back with two jugs of some kind of juice cocktail. Trailing behind him was a waitress in a red dress carrying a platter of luscious treats. She took one look at the group and smirked.

"Aww, young ones. It's your first time here, isn't it? Don't be shy. Just let go and have fun."

"How come everyone knows it's our first time?" Havoc asked.

"Because no one's fucking yet?" Malice suggested.

"Well, I know my face is giving away the fact I have no idea what to do here." Deliya said.

Now finished her friend, the female from the futon got up and walked over to the curtains sectioning them off from whatever lie in front of them. She pulled on the gold cord, drawing them apart.

"Watch them. It might help inspire you," she said as she returned to her lover.

The area they were seated in curved around what they could now see was a sunken floor, with futons in the centre. Sitting on the mezzanine level, the demons had a prime view of the action below. There were others watching from other booths around the circle, but the several demons involved in the orgy didn't seem perturbed by the audience. The female in the middle seemed to be leading the show. She had two males fawning over her huge breasts and a female by her feet, licking her way up the demon's legs. The younger demons watched, drinking cups of juice and eating their petit fours.

Malice wished alcohol didn't make them sick. They could really use something to loosen them up. The only way they got intoxicated was from feeding on human souls.

Kohl pressed a cake to her lips. She took the bite sized treat in her mouth and chewed. Then she licked at his fingertips while he kissed her shoulder. His hand moved to the strap there and followed it under the top of her dress. He found her nipple piercing and squeezed. She leaned back into him and arched her neck.

"Mmm, what have you got in here?" he whispered, his breath hot in her ear.

She smiled coyly as he played with the jewels hanging from fine chains attached to the half-inch ring. "You like it?"

He made a thinking face. "Yes, I like your nipple chandelier." He laughed and tweaked the other nipple through her dress. "Still only got the one."

"I like having one."

He licked her neck. "Best of both worlds."

Rexel edged closer to Deliya and wrapped his arm around her waist. She looked away from the performance below and shifted to straddle his thighs. Snatching a cake from the silver tray, she held it between her teeth and leaned closer. Rexel took the other half in his lips and they mashed their mouths together, kissing through cream and sponge. It was delicious, but messy and they had to lick each other's faces clean afterwards.

Deliya noticed that Havoc was watching Kohl grope Malice. She slid off Rex and onto his lap. Havoc overcame his surprise went straight for a kiss, dipping his tongue in her mouth and tasting the remnants of cake in her saliva. Deliya broke away giggling.

"What?" Havoc asked.

"You're funny because you're awkward. All timid and then you just go for it really fervently."

He pouted, then slammed his mouth into hers and pulled her close. Rexel licked Havoc's neck and played with his tail while they made out.

"Whose idea was it to bring uneven numbers?" he asked quietly.

"If we get an orgy going, the numbers won't matter," Malice said.

Her eyes were on the buxom demon in the centre floor, who appeared to be watching her in return as she rode a male's cock. The female licked her lips at Malice. She was very pretty, with waist-long black hair with red tips. The gemstones on her negligee twinkled when they caught the light. Underneath, her heavy breasts swayed with her bounces. Malice felt her underwear grow damp as she watched her. When the female was done milking her lay, she halted the demons touching her. It seemed some of the group were taking a break for drinks and a rest.

Malice twisted to face Kohl and latched onto his mouth. She swished her tail back and forth and pressed herself deliciously against the bulge under his tunic.

"I thought I saw new faces," said a dreamy voice.

Malice pulled back and turned to find the near-naked black and red haired succubus standing at the top of the stairs in front of them. Her nails drummed on the gold handrail.

"I'm Sarazha. You are welcome to join us if you want."

The group exchanged significant glances. Malice stared at her, too lost for words.

"Maybe later," Deliya replied shyly.

"You're a bit young. My mistake. Perhaps next time you'll feel up to it." She curtsied and spun around, casting a look over her shoulder as she started down the stairs. "Have a pleasurable evening."

The five of them looked on as she returned to the lower level, where some other demons were already gathering. One brought with them a blonde woman in a tight fitting club dress and huge gold hoop earrings.

"They've got a human," Malice gasped.

You weren't allowed bring humans back to their hell dimension. They were silly creatures and got a bit hysterical when they discovered demons were real. No one wanted to feed off some petrified creature that screamed and cried when you tried to kiss them. Although there would be some twisted individuals who'd get off on that.

"How did they manage that?" Rexel asked.

"It would have come through the portal in the other room," said the waitress, who was covertly gathering their empty glasses. "It's fine as long as there are no more than two at a time and they don't leave this establishment. They also have to be off their face on drugs or alcohol. We're not permitted to give them anything of course. We simply find ones already affected. In the morning they'll think they had a really bad trip and are no worse for the experience." She put her hand on her hip. "Sarazha has the main floor booked tonight, but I'm sure she'd let you have the second human up here if you wanted."

They all shot panicked glances at each other.

"I don't think we could handle a human just yet," Kohl admitted.

"I'm not sure I like the idea of having sex with a human. That sounds gross," Deliya said.

"You're not alone there," the waitress told them. "Many demons find the stupid creatures disgusting. We always give the females something to prevent pregnancy. We don't want cambion offspring. Half-human progeny would be dreadful. But in the very least, go through and get yourself a good feed. The portal's set to a club full of young, attractive and very wasted humans, all willing to make out with strangers."

This did interest them. Rexel and Havoc jumped up, dumping Deliya on her feet as well so that Rexel had to grab her arm to steady her before she fell.

A staff member was guarding the large gold door to the portal room. He stepped aside and let them into the small room with a glowing white circle between a gold archway. The group went one at a time through the gap, emerging into a storage room. On the other side of the door, a demon stood watch, pretending to be a human bouncer. Really, he was there to stop any humans getting into the room with the portal. The club was dark, pierced with rays of coloured lights, undulating with bodies, and beating with music. The group split up, weaving through the humans and luring ones aside.

By her third fill, Malice was starting to feel more confident. Now she was having fun. She spotted a couple dancing together in the corner. The girl was cute, but the guy was even hotter. Malice headed straight for them and squeezed herself in between them. Breaking up couples was so amusing. The girl was a bit out of it and waved her hands in the air. It was too easy to run a finger down her jaw, captivate her with a flirty look and pull her in. Malice could taste the sweet lip gloss on the plump lips as she sucked on the woman's soul. She stopped long before killing her and the girl bumbled away like she'd lost something. Malice turned her attention on the guy and pushed him into the wall. He put his hands all over her, something she didn't appreciate. Never mind, she would get him back.

Kohl had enjoyed a few souls on his way around the club. They were supposed to meet back at the door after five, and he drifted slowly in that direction. He found Malice pressed against a human male as she fed on his soul. The guy was elbow deep down the front of her skirt. Kohl came up behind her and licked her neck. She opened her eyes and smiled at him over her shoulder.

"One second." She turned back to the human, looked him dead in the eye and shouted, "Do you like syphilis?"

His face turned pallid. He snatched his hand back and hurried off, presumably to wash the filthy thing.

Malice cackled and walked with Kohl to the door. Havoc and Rexel met them there and Deliya danced her way over wearing a huge smile.