The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 05

Story Info
Malice returns to the Ballroom alone.
1.7k words
4.38
6.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malice left her coat on a hook in the cloak room of the Lascivious Ballroom. Tonight she wore a crotchless blue number with strappy pieces that crisscrossed her stomach. They formed a triangle around each breast, while a tiny strip covered her nipples. Inch long diamond shaped crystals hung by chains from her labia rings. She'd worn them all the way here. Having them tug and stretch her was delicious. They brushed against her thighs as she walked through the lounge in her black, studded stilettos, her head high, trying to show off as much confidence as she could muster. As she was alone, her first port of call was the bar to get a drink. She'd already gone via the portal room to feed from half a dozen humans, so she was a little more relaxed. The girl behind the bar gave her a sly smile and fixed her a drink. Glass in hand, Malice wandered through the establishment till she found a balcony overlooking the central sunken floor. She leaned against a pillar and watched the demons fornicating at the bottom. It didn't take long for the dampness in her crotch to become a slick layer coating her inner thighs.

She was at the bar when a familiar voice said, "How pleasant to see you again."

Malice turned her head to find Sarazha standing beside her, black underwear and garter, her black and red hair in little braids from her forehead to her horns, the rest left out to hang down her back. She gave Malice a smile.

"You're alone?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"I am," malice replied.

The succubus ran a finger alone Malice's jaw. "It won't be hard for you to find company. You're hard to miss." Her hand caressed her arm, moving up to her shoulder and then down to her chest, and navel. She tapped one of the weights between her legs to make it swing. "This would have certainly caught my eye. If I hadn't already been looking."

Malice didn't know what to say. She suddenly felt shy again. All her confidence had drained away.

"What's your name?"

"Malice."

Sarazha stepped in close and brushed a kiss to Malice's cheek. "Don't be shy. I'm nothing to be intimidated by. I saw you last time. You lead your friends' orgy, didn't you?"

"It was more of a collab really."

The succubus cupped Malice's breasts. "But you came back alone. What was it you wanted to do without them?"

"I'm not sure. I wanted to come back, but it's really hard to get a group together. Maybe I just wanted to experiment with other demons."

Sarazha twined her body around Malice, smacking a trail of kisses up her throat. "I'm another demon. And I find you delectable."

She crushed their mouths together, her hands roaming over Malice's skin. Their adventuring nudged the fabric from her nipples and she twisted them between forefinger and thumb. Malice had worn her dangling piercing again and Sarazha played with the chains. She broke the kiss and smiled as she looked at the jewellery.

"Cute." She reached for Malice's other piercings, picking up the weights and dropping them so they pulled at her flaps. "Which is your favourite?"

Before Malice could answer, the succubus stuck two fingers inside her.

She clenched around them. "My clit."

Sarazha flicked the purple jewelled bar piercing her hood. "I like that one too."

For the first time, Malice actually had a look at the other female's nether region. Sarazha had a similarly jewelled clitoral hood, but Malice couldn't see any other metal.

"I have a fourchette too." Sarazha said, seeing her looking. "And these." She pulled her top aside to show Malice the swirly blue jewelled nipple shields on her breasts. "But that's all."

Her voice momentarily lost the husky, seductress sound and became more casual and perky. Maybe she wasn't as old as Malice first thought.

"How old are you?" she asked as Sarazha returned her fingers to her pussy.

"Twenty seven."

Considering how long they lived, seven years wasn't a very large gap.

"Why, are you worried about creepy old demons seducing you? I'll remind you that while consent is given when you walk through that door, it can be retracted at any time. You can say no to anything or anyone you don't feel comfortable with and they will stop immediately. Anyone you don't know is going to start physical contact with caresses, so there's plenty of time to dismiss them. You don't have to worry about some stranger coming up behind you and shoving his cock in you all of a sudden."

That did ease her mind. She would have said so if she wasn't too busy humping Sarazha's hand.

"So you're not the club mistress?" she managed to ask.

Sarazha laughed. "Hell no. The owners want a large group in the centre floor, one that's going to stay there all night. My group get it tonight because we're regulars and the biggest here. On a popular night, we'd be squished in the back somewhere."

The older demon leaned over the bar and caught the staff member's attention. "Bring me a vesumba."

The barmaid disappeared and returned with something long and purple. They didn't bring human things back to their hell dimension. That meant they didn't have human sex toys. The vesumba was a river creature similar to a sea cucumber. Their soft and smooth bodies turned ridged when they were killed, making them perfect to shape and play with. Malice had never used one before. The thought of shoving a dead fish up her vagina was a bit off putting.

"You haven't tried one of these?"

"No," Malice admitted, but she wasn't going to refuse.

Sarazha took one end of the dildo and eased it into her pussy, pushing several inches inside. She held the other tip to Malice's hole and nudged it in using a fair amount of pressure. Malice wasn't sure she could even get it in. The thing was bigger than she'd ever taken before. She held Sarazha's arms tight as it stretched her wide, sliding in a tiny bit at a time. Eventually, their cunts were joined by the vesumba. Malice felt stuffed. She wasn't sure she could stand up if she let go of Sarazha.

"It's so big," she breathed.

Sarazha bucked her hips, moving the dildo and making Malice gasp. She did it a couple more times, making Malice's knees buckle. Malice clung to her for support, Sarazha's large F breasts pressed against her Ds. Sarazha looped her hands under Malice's thighs and picked her up. She bounced the younger demon on the shaft, impaling her, embedding it deeper in the girl's pussy. Malice let out little whimpers with each thrust. Her claws dug into Sarazha's back and her breaths came in short, panting puffs next to her ear. The crystals strung from her labia beat against Sarazha's legs. For a decent while, the succubus railed her at the bar in full view of anyone passing. Malice could do nothing but hold on tight and give in to the pleasure.

"Mmmmfuck." Her grip tightened and her eyes rolled back as she came hard.

Sarazha stopped pumping and held Malice until the stiffness left her limbs. Still attached at the crotch, she carried Malice down the stairs into the circular lounge to lay them down on a futon in the corner. She kissed her, battling her tongue and bitting her lip.

"Finish me, now," she whispered against her skin.

Malice groped one of Sarazha's huge breasts, squishing the flesh between her fingers. She rolled them over so she was on top and continued the massage. She licked at one mound and sucked on the nipple, tasting the metallic bar. The cold metal pressed against her lips from the shield covering Sarazha's red areola.

"That pissing you off?" Sarazha said with a laugh. She undid the piercing from her other breast and reclasped it in her hair. Malice immediately switched to the freed nipple, one hand holding the shaft between their legs and thrusting it into Sarazha.

Sarazha swept Malice's purple hair from her face as the girl sucked desperately at her nipple. "That's why you only have one, isn't it? So the other one's easier to suck at?"

Malice smiled around the nipple in her mouth. She was quite the fan of Sarazha's boobs. Males had such tiny nipples and Deliya was quite small in the chest. It was nice to have some more to play with.

"It's also a fashion statement. I like having excessive decoration just on one side," Malice said, shifting Sarazha's legs to wrap around her.

She took a firmer hold on the older succubus and increased her pace. Slamming the dildo into her partner, she drove it deep, hitting the back of her vagina with the thick shaft.

"More. Fuck me senseless," Sarazha gasped, her red eyes glittering.

Malice humped as fast as she could, crushing their pussy's together, making their clit jewellery clink. Their juices squelched, mixing around the fat member nestled far inside them. Malice pinched Sarazha's nipple and twisted, making the demon growl.

It didn't take as long for Sarazha to reach climax. Her pussy clamped down on the intruder, spasming around the rod, her body going stiff as her orgasm hit. Once she'd come down, she hugged Malice to her chest, patting the girl's back while they rested.

"You're good. I could use a drink."

Malice nodded her agreement and sat up. She had to jiggle the dildo to ease it out, the massive thing reluctantly pulling out of her stretched vagina with a plop. She stuck her fingers into the gaping hole in wonder. It came out of Sarazha much easier and the older demon reached for a pitcher and goblet that sat on the table beside the bed. She poured a crimson liquid into the goblet and took a sip.

"Are you having fun?" she asked, offering Malice the cup.

Malice downed several mouthfuls, as she made a sound of agreement. She was thirsty and the beastblood tainted juice was delicious. It spilled from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

Sarazha leaned close to lick the concoction from her skin. "Would you like to make some more friends?"

"Alright."

Seeing her hesitation, Sarazha added, "We're not an aggressive or dominating group. We like to laugh and have fun during sex. That's why I brought you over here, before someone else took you somewhere less...friendly. But I mostly brought you here because you're extremely tantalizing."