The Lash

Story Info
He's masturbating to thoughts of her bound.
1.2k words
3.62
17.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
da_scribe
da_scribe
12 Followers

I had another lousy night sleeping, so I spent most of it thinking about you. As I lay naked on top of the sheets I had a picture of you in my mind -- naked and tightly bound -- more tightly than I have been doing, I think you want that - face down, with your hair falling across your cheek and covering your eye. I remember that falling hair across the eye from the first night we met. Such a coquette!

You are looking away from me and I know why.

As much as you love the lash, the cat o' nine, as it bites across your thighs and ass, you also like the suddenness, the shock of it as it slashes at you. You don't want to see it coming, and I don't want you to. I love the sound your breath makes as you gasp at the bite of the knotted cords -- it's as if you're taking in air to feed the moans that will follow, once you feel a few strokes.

I watched in delight as your ass clenched and tightened with each stroke. The contractions of your buttocks made me think of how tightly your ass clenches around my cock when I sodomize you, and how much I love that feeling. So tight, so strong -- as if you will only release my cock when you want to.

But for now, that splendid ass is the target for my attention, for the cat's attention. Striking across it again and again, I hear your words from the last time we were together -- "You can hit me harder if you want" -- god, it makes my cock hard to remember it.

Speaking of hard cock, mine has grown as I imagine you squirming before me. It is hard now and as I think of you, my hand strays to it, cupping my balls and circling my cock with a light stroking touch. It is my ass that clenches gently, briefly, as I imagine rubbing my cock across your reddened, streaked ass, and running it between your cheeks, feeling their strength and heat surround me.

Still, the lash continues to dance, flicking at the back of your thighs and across your firm calves, then back up past your ass and across your back and shoulders. Wherever it touches, it arouses you, wakening your nerves and your sensations, bringing the blood near the surface, both at the point of impact, and in your pussy as well.

As I strike, watching the rope bite and twist at your flesh, I know full well how hot, how wet, the feelings make you; how ready for the cock, when the time comes.

As I lay alone with only the vision of us in my mind, my hand tightens slowly, steadily around my cock, stroking towards a release I would love to share with you. Still, it is a release I must have, whether with you or not. My mind is full of thoughts of you; my balls, full of cum. Both must be emptied if I am to sleep.

In my mind, I turn you on your back, so that your pussy and your tits are exposed to the lash and to my hands and mouth. Your mound, so Venus like, sits up as if demanding my notice. As if I could fail to notice it. What a sweet, succulent target it makes. I long to lash it, with the cat and with my tongue. I wish I could do both at once, but it is impossible.

First, the lash, down and across the mound: once, twice, three times. Then, a step to the right and the cords flash straight down along the axis of the lips, as they fall opening a cry for attention. Again and again, I strike, watching in arousal and fascination as the cord's touch brings a glistening sheen of juices to your cunt.

Now, the tongue. My hand reaches to the drawer of the night stand for some glycerin, as the next part of my vision unfolds. I need lubrication, or I will cum far too soon, as I stroke myself and think of you.

In my mind, I watch as I push your hands away from your pussy, where you have been trying to protect it from the lash or to stimulate it to higher levels of passion. My mouth cannot make the determination which it was, and it doesn't care. It only knows that you are flowing heavily and deliciously to my lips. So thick and sweet and musky your fluids are! My hand tightens around my slick cock and speeds its pace, as my balls tighten from the remembered taste of your flow.

My cock is so hard and hot, its head so purple and engorged, I long to sink it into you. That longing invades my thoughts of you, and I see myself turning your head towards me on the bed. Pulling you close to the edge, I slip my cock into your mouth, which you open readily.

My fingers pry and probe at your cunt as I slowly rock my hips, feeding my cock into your open mouth, deeper and deeper still. So sweet, so wet your mouth is on me. My fingers find your clit and strum it; then they slip into your wet opening, two at a time, to feel your rippled walls against them. You respond by moving your head on my cock, so that I know longer need to rock to and fro. I concentrate instead on bending over and running my tongue slowly but roughly across your cunt lips, sucking the juices into the back of my throat. God, you are so tasty!

I stiffen my tongue and slash at that clit, then plunge the hard tongue deep into your pussy, dragging juices outward, where my lips and tongue suck at them like nectar. Your mouth attacking my cock in response distracts me, but only for a moment. Pulling myself from your clutching mouth, I bury my face even deeper into your spastic cunt. The juices are thick and musky, and make me want more. My tongue widens and flattens, scouring up and down your vaginal slit, as more juices escape your pussy, only to be captured by my mouth.

As I taste you in my dream, my hand races up and down my cock, and my ass arches off the mattress. My butt cheeks clench, tightening my balls and pushing more blood to my cock.

My left hand slides up your rib cage to your tits, and begins crushing the nipples, lighting fires in your belly that soon heat your pussy even more. My mouth drinks freely as the juices thin from the arousal you are feeling. My tongue slashes and attacks your slit, sucking more and more from you. My nose mashes your clit and my tongue teases your asshole, as I inhale your scent, my cock growing harder with each breath.

Pulling back, I grab the lash and flail at your tits, as you protect your eyes with your bound arms. As the lash tears at your nipples, the juices flow so freely that I can see them escape your cunt and run down your thighs. Harder and faster I wield the lash; harder and faster you cum. As I plunge my face again into your cunt, lapping and drinking, my hand races up and down my cock, bringing me closer to climax.

Finally, as I plunge my tongue deep into your flowery labia, and shove my face into your pussy, you come again, flooding me with juice and sweetness, even as my hot sperm shoots out of my cock, across my hand and onto your tits.

Soon?

da_scribe
da_scribe
12 Followers