The Last Anniversary Present

Story Info
Her husband's spirit gives her a final memory.
930 words
4.75
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been one year to the day. She can still remember his marred face as though the accident happened yesterday, attached to a stump of a body laying naked on the stained white sheet when she had to identify it as him. Though he had to work the day of their anniversary, Mike had promised that when he came home, he would make up for it. Funny how it all ends in one large ball of fire, and as she gripped the table, lowering her face to his, she couldn’t cry out, nor would the tears come.

At home, she’s in the tub, with nothing but the light of the candles she loved so much when they fucked to celebrate with. They illuminate her glassy eyes; she’s slipping into a dream world. A single tear trickles down her face, as the very thought of him wrenches at her insides. She misses him. The candles flicker and dim, almost going out, then slowly return. There was no draft, nothing but her hot breath against the still air. A subtle chill ran through her but it only scraped the surface of her dazed mind. Finally, she allows her eyelids to slide gently shut. All she can think of is him. Her toes find the stopper, and allow the water to drain; she imagines his hands on her, tracing from her feet, around her thigh…up her stomach, and lingering on her breasts. They burn with the touch. She feels his breath on her neck, and gasps, snapping her eyes open. What just happened? Dismissed as a mind-game, she retreats to her bedroom.

She lights all the candles that litter her room. With a quiet sob she strips of her towel, finishes drying off her hair, and lies on the bed. She’s too emotional this night to even pull the covers over her, so she stares at the ceiling, wishing more than ever that he was there with her again.

She thinks she’s dozing off, yet a candle rises in the air, moving over her body…was she dreaming? A weightless feeling rushes over. Her now distant mind now notices many other candles beginning to move through the air by invisible hands. Many follow the first and begin to trace around her in the night, while others hang suspended in a beautiful light show above her. Anticipation, as original large one hovers over her left breast. A slight tip and it releases a single drop of its near scalding wax onto her nipple. A sharp intake of breath, perhaps of fear, yet she is so aroused. She is reminded of their wedding night, as she and Mike slowly tortured each other with this very same type of candle. Resting her head back and closing her eyes, she relinquishes all rational thought and believes it’s him making love to her.

She suddenly realizes more candles have joined the first, touching, caressing, and brushing along her naked body sending a charge through her. They drip wax upon her nipples; it pools in her belly button, and runs over her clit. She feels his hot breath on her neck again…was that a tongue? She is afraid to open her eyes. She is lost in sexual abandon now; Mike is going to fuck her...she knows it. At the peak of ecstasy, the large one begins to rub up and down her already sopping wet pussy…Mike preparing to pleasure her like only he could. It continues as she writhes on the bed, teasing her. Another finds her clit – her pussy is THROBBING by now as she thrusts her hips forward, only for the large candle to jerk back, just out of reach. Still rubbing, more and more pressure. She was going insane. Suddenly, it rammed all the way into her, all the way to the still lit wick. She arched her back as a moan of fulfillment escaped her lips. Just the way Mike fucked her – gentile but always intensely satisfying. By this time all she could do was clench the sheets at her side and mouth her love to Michael.

Other candles are stimulating her already taut nipples and breasts…they outline them, run across them lightly, and tease her areolas. Once, she thinks she faintly hears Mike’s faint voice. She feels the explosion building within…her mind reels as it burns her entire body. She came violently as her whole body let go. Her eyes snap open…the shadows on the ceiling…mike is there…fucking her frantically as the candle mimics the vision. God it felt so good…faster and harder. Another wave of orgasms ravished her body, each one more intense than the last. She is getting dizzy, as she’s sent hurtling over the edge. A low moan quickly turns into a scream and fills the room…she soars beyond heaven into sweet oblivion. Then…nothingness. The nothingness in it all.

Her eyes slip open and she rubs them awake. The entire experience rushes back to her in a blink of time. Looking around, she realizes that all of her candles are placed where she left them; all burned to the stubs…not one still alight. She wonders if it was all a dream. The way it felt, it couldn’t have been. A final look next to her, and she knew it all. She had been mistaken, there was one candle left burning. The one like Mike had given her; the one that pleasured her last night. There it was…a beacon of love; right there on his pillow. Lit, but not burned down. Life is short, but the flame of love is eternal…