The Last Camping Trip

Story Info
At first, Eric feels betrayed by everyone.
2.1k words
3.94
45.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers

Reader alert... the story contains elements of voyeurism and incest.

****

The sound of the zipper of the tent opening didn't wake Eric Strong, because he was already awake, having been startled by the sounds outside of the tent he was sharing with his best friend Bobby.

At first Eric thought it might be a bear, but when he heard the muffled clearing of a throat he knew it was a person. Since the only people at the campsite were Eric's mother and father, and since Eric's Mom was scared of the dark, it had to be his old man.

The tent had been opened by Bobby, and after Bobby exited the tent and re-zipped the door flap, Eric sat upright, looking at the now-empty sleeping bag where his friend and secret lover had been.

Something was going on. Eric had felt the change in his best friend's behavior all that day, and now Booby sneaking out of the tent like this was not like him.

My old man probably suspects us, Eric thought. While they did their best to keep their relationship secret, it was probably inevitable that the cat would be out of the bag at some point, and Eric imagined his old man interrogating Bobby about it, maybe warning him to knock it off.

Eric didn't want his friend to have to go through that, so he climbed out of the tent and tiptoed down the trail towards the lake, where the footsteps seemed to have been headed.

And there they were, standing down by the picnic table near the shore, silhouetted by the moonlit surface of the lake. Eric's father, a good head taller and probably 100 pounds heavier than Bobby, who was about 5'5" and 130 pounds, was talking down to Eric's lover.

He was poking his finger in Bobby's chest, Eric saw. Probably chewing him out.

No. Wait a minute, Eric said to himself. Dad wasn't poking Bobby. He was touching his chest. Rubbing Bobby's chest, and now Dad was kneeling down in the sand in front of Bobby, pulling his briefs down.

"No," Eric whispered to himself, the shiver running down his back not a product of the cool night hair.

This couldn't be happening. Dad. Macho Dad, homophobe extraordinaire, was sucking Bobby Freeman's dick. My Bobby Freeman's dick, and Bobby was leaning back against the picnic table and letting him do it.

The shadowy figure than was Eric's father was moving back and forth, seeming to be inhaling all 7" of Bobby's long, skinny cock, and even though Eric was at least ten feet away he could hear the sucking sounds Dad was making while squeezing Bobby's ass.

A couple of minutes later, and it was over. Eric watched his father getting up off of the sand and brushing his knees off, ending the most painful five minutes of Eric Strong's life.

"No," Eric whimpered when he saw his father with his hands on his friend and lover's shoulders, bringing him down to his knees.

His Dad was wearing swim trunks, and now Bobby was pulling them down, exposing a cock that Eric had seen a few times, but never erect. Even in the dim light Eric could clearly see his father's cock sway up after being released, and his friend and lover taking the huge organ into his hands, and then his mouth.

Eric couldn't watch. He cried all the way back to the tent, and sobbed in his sleeping bag for a long time, waiting for Bobby to return. In about another twenty minutes he heard footsteps, and as one set of feet continued back to the pop-up trailer that Eric's folks slept in, the other set stopped.

The tent flap opened, and Booby came into the tent. Eric turned on the little lantern, startling his friend, whose face was just as tear-stained as his own.

"How could you?" Eric said, but when he saw his friend was crying he paused.

"I didn't want to," Bobby sobbed, grimacing as he sank down to the sleeping bag.

"It sure as hell didn't look like you put up much of a fight," Eric said.

"He hurt me, Eric," Bobby cried as he fell into his friend arms. "He hurt me bad."

***

"Your Dad walked with me when I went down to the beach this afternoon to meet you," Bobby explained after he had regained his composure somewhat, and as Eric held him close he listened to what Bobby told him. "Said that he knew all about us."

"I suspected as much."

"He tells me that he's cool with it though, and suddenly he's herding me into the woods. He's telling me all sorts of things about how he isn't the kind of guy people think he is."

"I'll say," Eric agreed.

"He tells me that - are you sure you want to hear this?" Bobby whined.

"Yes," Eric replied. "Don't want to hear it but I have to hear it."

"He tells me that's he's always like me and - he says that he couldn't help notice that I really fill up a bathing suit these days, and then he reaches into my trunks and grabs my dick."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah. He tells me he can't believe a little guy like me has such a big one, and then he puts my hand into his trunks," Bobby said. "I couldn't help it. He's like, a man. Never had a real man tell me this stuff before. He tells me he's wanted to do this for a long time but waited until I was 18."

"So you two were pulling each other's dicks in the woods?"

"Yeah. I came, and then he tells me to meet him later - like I just did."

"Too tired for me but not for my old man though."

"He had said that he would hate for anybody to find out about you and me," Bobby said. "He knew that it would upset my mother if she found out her only son was queer."

"So you did what he wanted?"

"Yeah. Look, I admit that it wasn't just because I don't want my Mom to know either," Bobby said. "It felt good having a real grown up saying how hot he thought I was. I'm not used to that."

"I tell you that all the time."

"It's not the same," Bobby responded. "Plus, I mean, you and Jordan are the only two guys if ever been with, and neither of you are very - you know?"

"Well hung?" Eric asked. "It comes down to the size of my dick? What are we, 18 or 8?"

"I was curious," Bobby admitted. "I'm sorry. I thought we were just going to suck each other of and that would be it."

"Well, that's all I watched, so what happened?"

"After he got me off, he had me go down on him," Bobby said. "I don't know whether it was because I was having a hard time sucking on his cock - he's so fucking big that I thought my jaw would break - but whatever. He pulls me up and bends me over the picnic table and - you know."

"No, I don't know. What?"

"He put it in my ass," Bobby sniffed. "I didn't know what to do. He bent me over and stuck his cock up in there. It hurt so bad. He wasn't trying to hurt me, but - and I didn't want him to think I was a baby so I didn't complain."

"He wants me to meet him again tomorrow night," Bobby said. "I don't want to, Eric. I love you, and I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"It's okay, Bobby," Eric said, kissing and holding his lover tightly. "You won't have to."

***

The next night was a little muggy, and the cloud cover made Red Strong feel a little more comfortable about what was going to happen in a few minutes.

Last night on the beach with little Bobby, the moon shone on them like a spotlight, and Red shuddered when he thought of what would have happened if his wife or son had stumbled down to the beach and saw what was going on.

Red softly cleared his throat as he passed the tent where Bobby and his son were, and then proceeded down to the beach and wait for Bobby. The path was dark, and Red almost tripped a couple of times, but made it in one piece.

"Mmm!" Red purred when he saw that Bobby was already down at the beach waiting for him. "That looks sweet."

Red looked over at Bobby, who had already assumed the position, bent over the picnic table. Apparently he liked it so much last night that he couldn't wait for some more.

"You really want it, don't you Bobby?" Red asked as he fished the lube out of the pocket of his trunks before dropping them off of him. "Told you that once I gave it to you you'd want it again."

Bobby grunted a response, and then grunted again when Red slipped a greased finger into Bobby's anus, and after coaxing another digit he started priming his cock with the gel.

"Not as tight as you were last night," Red noted as his fingers slid in and out of the snug anus. "Guess I won't have to be as gentle tonight."

Red chuckled when he got nothing but a grunt in response, and after tossing the lube on the table beside Bobby, climbed in between Bobby's spread legs.

"Ssh!" Red said as he pushed the bulbous head of his cock into Booby's anus, causing him to cry out. "Sound travels out here."

Red assumed a steady rhythm, forcing more and more of his massive organ into the hot cauldron of Bobby's ass, holding his hips as he thrust in and out.

"Shy tonight?" Red asked after reaching around and finding Bobby's hands blocking access to his cock. "Don't you want me to play with it?"

"No," came the whisper from below, as Red thrust harder and deeper into Bobby's ass.

"Cumming1" Red grunted a second before he ejaculated, filling Bobby's bowels with his seed before his cock slithered out.

"Now let me get you off," Red said, pulling Bobby upright, but as he did, he immediately knew something wasn't right.

The figure with his back to him was a couple of inches taller and 20 heavier than last night, and the short thick dick Red was holding was nothing like the long slender prong of Bobby's either.

"Disappointed?"

"Eric?" Red gasped, and tried to pull away but was held tightly by his son's grasp. "What have I done?"

"You fucked me in the ass, Dad" Eric calmly said.

"Bobby..."

"He's back in the tent," Eric said.

"I didn't mean to, son," Red sobbed.

"Didn't you like it?" Eric asked.

"Of course I did, but..."

"I liked it too," Eric said. "Keep your hands of of Bobby. You want to fuck somebody in the ass, do mine."

"Really?"

"Yes. Ever since I saw your cock I've fantasized about it," Eric said. "I know I'm not as well built as Bobby."

Eric kept his father's hand on his dick, groaning as the hand that was cupping it began to pull on it again.

"Do you want me? Do you want my ass?"

"No Dad, I can't. I'm not long enough. Won't reach."

"Let me suck it."

Red spun Eric around, dropping to his knees in front of his son and opening his mouth, inhaling the short fat stub in one swoop and moving his lips up and down it furiously.

Eric had his father's head in his hands, his fingers clutching his Dad's thinning hair as he skull fucked him. Eric came fast and hard, causing his father to choke a bit on his load, but Eric kept his face pinned to him, forcing his father to keep sucking on his dick.

Eric never lost his erection, and in a few more minutes came again. This time Eric went limp, and he helped his father to his feet, embracing him in the dark.

"Are you mad at me, son?"

"No, Dad," Eric said.

"I'm glad. Good night," Red Strong said to his son as they walked back to the campsite. "Say good night to Bobby for me."

"I will Dad," Eric said.

"Love you," they both said as they parted.

"Wish I could have seen better," Bobby said as Eric climbed into the tent. "It sounded hot though."

"It was."

"Are you too sore?" Bobby asked as she stroked his erection.

"For you, never," Eric said, presenting himself for his lover. "Never."

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers