The Last Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jake took a long pull from the beer bottle, Randi picked up a book of matches from the bedside table. Holding her cigarette and the matchbook in the same hand, she pulled a match off and struck it, bringing the long, white cigarette to her wetly shining lips. She shook the match as she inhaled, her eyes on her son. When she directed a thin stream away from the bed, Jake finally spoke up:

"I didn't know that you smoked."

Randi smiled wryly, looking at the glowing ember of the cigarette between her fingers.

"It's certainly been a day for suprises, hasn't it."

She was encouraged by the thin smile that crept acrossed her sexy son's face. The ice broken, Randi confessed her sins to Jake explaining that although she loved his father, her physical needs were far beyond anything he could possibly imagine or attend to. She told Jake about seeing him screwing Janet Mason and the urges that resulted from that discovery. She admitted to sleeping with a few of his former teammates and recognized that she had become reckless in her pursuit of young cock.

As Jake listened, he found himself getting more and more turned on. He realized that he had always seen his mother as a sexual creature when he would observe the effect she had on men. He knew that she was incredibly attractive and had to admit to himself that he wasn't that suprised to discover that she was fooling around on his dad. He also had to admit to himself that when he dropped Erin and continued to fuck her mother, that maybe his own sexual kinks were coming to the surface.

Randi noted her son's big cock stirring as they talked. She hadn't covered up in any fashion, was still clothed only in her lacy top thigh highs and sexy heels. She took a long, deep drag of her cigarette and crushed it out. Then, addressing her son, her deep blue eyes smoldering beneath the dark, smoky make-up said softly:

"I want to fuck you some more."

With that she kissed him, her tongue pushing hotly into his mouth. As they kissed deeply, she ran her hand lightly down his deep chest to grab ahold of his now rock hard member, gently stroking him. He could feel her wedding bands as her tiny hand slid up and down his thick shaft.

Randi shifted lower on the bed and took his heavy ball sack into her hand. Opening her mouth, she slowly slid her luscious lips over his straining dick, the sight of his sexy mother sucking his cock driving Jake crazy with lust. Her head bobbed a slow, steady rhythm, her lips smacking wetly, a low moan coming from deep in her chest.

After several incredible minutes, Randi pulled her lips from her son's big cock and admired her handiwork, pleased with the result. Throwing one leg over him, and grasping the thick base of his shaft, Randi slowly lowered her hot cunt over the fat head of Jake's cock. She inhaled sharply through her nose, her eyes fluttering in passion, and began to slowly ride him, bracing herself on his smooth chest. Jake slid lower on the bed as Randi picked up the pace, her tits bouncing as she smacked her sweet ass on his muscular thighs, groaning thickly:

"AAAAhhhhh . . . GOD!! Mommy loves feeling your cock deep inside her pussy!!!! . . . So deep! AAAAAAAhhhh . . . Yeah Baby . . .Fuck me! . . Give mommy a good fucking!!!!!"

And he did.

FOURTH CHAPTER

Randi's company had a formal dinner planned for all its executives and their parent company at the Palace restaurant in Cinncinati. Since her husband was still out of the country, Randi got herself a room right upstairs at the hotel she had spent numerous romantic weekends with her husband, . . . and others.

She was wearing a black scoop necked dress that hugged her body perfectly and the diamond bracelet she had gotten on her last anniversary. Her hair was down and she was probably wearing way too much make-up for a business affair.

Back in her room, she poured herself a glass of wine and walked across the room on her sexy strappy heels to the plush chair next to the king-sized bed. She lit a cigarette and settled back into the chair sipping her wine.

A short time later, when Jake came into the dimly lit room, he found his mother still seated, her slender legs crossed seductively, her elbow propped up on the arm of the chair, blue smoke, back-lit, rising from the long cigarette she held between her outstretched fingers. Smiling lewdly, she got up from her seat to greet her sexy, young lover.

Jake was wearing a black mock turtle-neck, his big, muscular body stretching the fabric, over top of some chocolate brown pants. His blue eyes flashed as he hungrily gazed at his beautiful mother.

She threw her arms over his shoulders, tilting her head back as he lowered his lips to hers. They kissed softly, their tongues dancing, Jake tasting the wine and smoke on her breath.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm Baby. I've missed you!" Randi purred happily. "I think that I may have disappointed several of the guys from work when I left the party earlier. They were insisting that I stay for a few more drinks. They know I have a room and I think a few of them were hoping for an invitation."

Jake kissed his mother deeply, driving his tongue into her mouth. "They'd be crazy if they weren't. Jesus, you look incredible tonite!"

Randi laughed in appreciation and pulled from his embrace.

"Can I get you something to drink? They've stocked some decent beer."

Jake took a seat in the chair his mother had vacated as she pulled a bottle from the mini-bar. She handed him the beer, then stood a few feet from the chair. As he looked up at his sexy MILF, she smiled as she slowly lifted her skirt, revealing a pair of black,lace thong panties. Randi winked as she worked them down over her firm ass and shapely legs, letting them drop to her ankles.

She moved between he son's legs to sit across his lap. Randi tilted his head upwards, with her hands cradling the sides of his face, and kissed him, her tongue searching for his. When she lifted on leg and placed her foot on the arm of the chair, Jake ran his hand gently up her calf to her inner thigh, then slowly between her legs, feeling the heat from her pussy. He ran his fingers lightly along the outside of his mother's pussy lips, feeling her pleased response. He rubbed her swollen clit with the heel of his hand before plunging his finger deep into her warm, wet, tunnel.

Randi moaned softly, her hips rolling on her son's lap, feeling his cock straining against her ass. Several minutes later, Jake shifted picking Randi easily up into his arms and carrying her a few feet to the bed. Randi pulled her dress up above her waist as her son knelt between her outstretched legs.

His tongue lightly danced up her leg, stopping to briefly lick and kiss the sensitive area behind her knee. He kissed her inner thigh gently, causing Randi's heart to pound in anticipation, before only nuzzling her smooth slit and starting on the other luscious thigh. Jake continued to tease his mother before she reached down with both of her hands and pulled his head hard against her. Jake smiled to himself as buried his face in her steaming pussy, she was grinding herself against him in a slow, circular fashion, groaning loudly. Jake loved to go down on his mom and knew exactly what she liked. Soon Randi's body began to writhe, her breathing ragged.

"That's it Baby! That's a good boy!! AAaah, Shit . . . That feels so good!!! Eat my pussy, Baby! Eat mommy's pussy!!! You're gonna make me cum!!!"

Jake added a finger to the mix and within seconds, Randi felt her first orgam of the evening crash in a wave throughout her body. She pinned her son's head between her taut thighs, now rubbing her pussy up and down his face. When her body finally went completely slack, Jake remained on his knees happily lapping her pussy juices.

He stood up next to the bed and removed his shirt, kicking off his leather sandals. Randi rose and kneeled on the side of the bed next to him, reaching down to grab the hem of her dress. She pulled the dress up over her head, her back arched slightly, her tiny breast jutting invitingly.

She shook her long blonde mane and looked at her son, taking in the clearly defined muscles of his deep chest and broad shoulders. Clad only in a black lace bra and her strappy heels, Randi, still kneeling on the side of the bed, pulled Jake to her, her arms over his shoulders, her mouth open expectantly. As they kissed, Jake held his mother gently by her rounded hips,their lips smacking, their tongues entwined, Randi's hands now resting on his thick, smooth chest.

She slid her hands down his chest and quickly undid his belt, unsnapping his pants. She lowered the zipper and pulled his pants and boxers over his ass cheeks. Her son's fat cock sprang out at her and she caught him in her tiny hands. She stroked him gently as they continued to kiss. Randi pulled away from his hungry lips and lowered her head, holding his long, thick shaft in between both of her hands, with her palms flat and fingers extended.

Randi lovingly took the plum-sized head of his cock eagerly into her hot mouth. Working only the end of his big dick, she licked and sucked him, her tongue finding the spots that she knew would drive her son insane. When she finally dropped her jaw and took his shaft deep down her throat, Jake groaned out loud, his head back, his hands resting on his mother's toned shoulders.

"AAAaaaaahhhh . . . Fuck Mom!!! That feels so awesome!!!! Keep sucking my cock, Mom!!"

Randi moaned as she sucked her son's dick, her hands working with her mouth, her head bobbing a steady, practiced rhythm. Jake desparately wanting to bury his cock in his mother's pussy, eased her up from between his legs. She looked at him lustily, her blue eyes flashing beneath her dark, smoky make-up and ran her tongue over her wetly, shining lips. Jake kissed her roughly and slowly bent her back across the bed, her tiny breast pressed deliciously against his chest, her arms thrown over his broad shoulders.

Jake propped himself up on his arms as Randi eagerly spread her legs. She raised her head up from the mattress to watch as her son's thick cock pushed past her pussy lips and disappeared between her legs. Her head fell back onto the bed, a contented smiled creeping across her beautiful face as Jake slowly began to fuck her.

Jake knew what his mother liked and his long, deep strokes were mixed with shorter, faster ones, the nerve endings surrounding the opening to her pussy sang in excitement. Randi grabbed the thick muscles on the back of Jake's arms and raised her head, her mouth open, tongue extended. Jake lowered his lips to his mother's, their tongues dancing, their mouths opening and closing in unision, her sexy body writhing beneath him as he fucked her.

Jake's thick cock smacked wetly into his mother's willing pussy and he could tell from her ragged breathing that she was getting close. He stopped his thrusts, buried to the hilt in Randi's soaking pussy and looked down lovingly at his sexy mother. Randi's deep blue eyes looked back into eyes much like her own, the lewd smile of a well-fucked lady painted on her lips.

When Jake leaned down to kiss her, her hands reached up to cradle his face, her hips rolling hard against his, loving the feeling of his long, thick cock buried in her womb. Jake pulled away from her luscious lips and got to his knees, his cock sliding wetly from between his mother's legs. He knew that his mom liked it doggie-style and he wanted to make her cum in her favorite position.

Randi sat up, reaching behind her back to unsnap her bra, tossing it on the floor. Facing the foot of the bed on her hands and knees, she got into position, eagerly anticipating her son's renewed assault on her pussy.

She felt his hands gently spread her ass cheeks and the thick bulbous head head of his cock rub agonizingly against her swollen pussy lips, before she heard him say:

"You gotta tell me what you want, Mom! "

Randi grinned. She and Jake loved this game, he loved to hear her beg for his cock.

"Baby, I need to feel your big, hard cock in my pussy! I need it so bad!! Fuck your mother, Baby! Fuck your slutty mommy and make her cum all over your big cock!!"

Jake slowly slid his thick shaft deep into his mother's pussy, his thrusts slow and steady. Randi's head arched back, whipping her long blonde hair around as she pushed her ass back to meet his strong thrusts, her breasts swinging lewdly beneath her.

"That's it Baby! That's it!!! OOOooohh God! OOOOOhhh my God!!! Yes!!! SHIT!! Your mom's a whore and she needs your fat cock!! Fuck your mother, Baby! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

Jake responded quickly, driving his thick shaft even faster into his mother, his flat belly smacking against her sweet ass causing it to ripple with the force of his thrusts. Randi felt her orgasm building and wanted to feel her son cum inside her. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Jake, his face intense, his thickly muscled body straining as he pumped his hard rod deep into her.

"Do you like fucking your mother?" she purred, "Do you like mommy's wet pussy?!"

Jake spat "AAAaahhh . . . Fuck Yeah!! I love fucking you Mom!!!"

Randi felt his cock stiffen as she clenched him with her pussy muscles, the first wave of her own orgasm spreading across her body.

"Then fuck me, Baby!!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!! Give it to me hard, Baby! . . . Fuck me like a whore!!!" Then Randi added the kicker, "Just like all your teammates did!!!!!"

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh . . . FFfffuucckk!" Jake roared as rope after rope of his jism ripped into his mother's pussy, Randi driving her ass back as her orgasm nearly caused her to faint.

"YOU HOT LITTLE SLUT!!" Jake continued, his cock still jerking, his fingers digging into his mother's tight ass.

Completely drained, Jake fell back onto the bed, his deep chest rising and falling, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Randi rolled out of bed, wobbling slightly on her high heels as she disappeared into the bathroom. When she returned she curled up in her son's arms, her head lying on his chest. She ran her french-manicured fingernails lightly over his skin pleased to note that his thick hose, which was resting across a muscular thigh, began to stir.

Randi raised her head and slid one hand up his chest to tilt Jake's face towards hers. She kissed him softly, her tongue darting into his mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmm, Baby! " she moaned softly between kisses. "That was wonderful! Nobody fucks me like you do . . . Nobody!!"

Randi kissed him deeply, her hand reaching down to find her son's cock nearly fully recovered. A sly smile lit up her face, her sexy blue eyes glinting. "But you know" she added as she began to stroke him, "Your mother is such a slut for hard . . . . young . . . cock, that once is never . . . ever . . . enough!!"

Randi laughed as Jake rolled her over on her back, kissing her roughly, then asking her:

"Do you need another fucking?!"

Randi pulled her son to her eager lips as she reached between her legs for his long, hard cock.

"Yes Baby!!" she whispered as she felt him slide into her hot, wet pussy. "Mommy always needs a good fucking!!!"

THE LAST CHAPTER

When Jake left for football practice at the end of the summer, Randi found herself becoming impossibly horny. Although it had been more difficult to find time to be alone with her son when her husband returned from his business trip, the two of them had managed nicely. Whether it was a late night rendevous in their basement guestroom, a quick blow job in Randi's SUV, or a couple of stolen hours at a local motel, Randi and her son were unable, or unwilling, to contain their lust for one another.

A few weeks after Jake was gone, Randi found herself needing some cock. It was a Saturday morning so she called Curtis Adams to invite him over. She told him that her husband was playing golf and that her daughter would be busy most of the day. When she asked him if he might like to see a new shade of lip gloss that she had bought, Curtis laughed, immediately catching her joke, and told her he would be right over.

As Randi rode her young lover, her tight little ass bouncing rapidly down onto his long cocc, she was again struck by what a beautiful young boy he was. A former high school teammate of her son's, he was a finely muscled boy with mocha skin, his loose braids were held back with a skinny head band. He had one tattoo on a thick bicep, another in script across his six-pack abs and he loved for her to play with his nipples when she was on top.

When he rolled her over onto her back and began to drive into her with long, deep strokes, she noticed that it was lightly raining before her young lover's kisses caused her to focus on the heat building between her legs.

Later, after bringing Randi to a delicious orgasm, Curtis pulled his full lips from hers, breathing heavily, and began to thrust his cock even faster into her warm, wet, tunnel. Randi knew that he was getting close and she drove her ass off the bed, her pussy muscles pulling on his thick, dark shaft.

Randi thought she heard a noise downstairs, but then Curtis kissed her roughly,his tongue thrust hard into her mouth. Randi returned the kiss with passion, her hands cradling his face, her pussy eager to feel his hot cum, her hips rolling hard against him.

Randi's heart stopped when she faintly heard her husband call from downstairs "Hey, Honey. Whose car is that in the driveway?"

Although she distinctly heard her husband coming up the stairs, Curtis was oblivious, his hard cock relentlessly pounding into the sexy MILF.

Everything seemed in slow motion as Randi turned her head towards the bedroom door and saw the doorknob begin to turn. As the door started to open she felt the first hot jet of jism rip into her pussy and heard Curtis cry:

"AAAAaaaahhhh . . . FUCK!!! MRS. BOEHMON!! I'M CUMMMING!!!!!"

12