The Last Class

Story Info
Lena musters up the courage to sleep with her professor.
1.3k words
3.82
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day after their final exam. Professor Overa had told the class that if they wanted to, they could come in to ask any remaining questions they had about the course, or the test. As expected, only ten or so people showed up that day—the rest were on their way home to vacation.

Lena sat in the fifth row, her gaze intent upon the professor. She wasn't here today for anything class-related, which was unusual for her. No, the class was over, and all she wanted to do now was to drool (secretly, of course) over the professor.

The class was winding down now, and students trickled out of the room, one by one, after they had each asked their questions. Lena hadn't asked anything. She didn't come today for any questions. Even during regular class, she didn't ask a lot of questions. She was shy, and if she had questions, she would ask them after class.

It was kind of better that way—she got individual attention, the professor would elaborate more, and she got the chance to be close to him, if even for a few minutes.

As the last person in the class left, Lena realized that if she suddenly got up and left now, it would quite awkward, seeing as she hadn't asked anything yet. So she decided to go down the stairs to where the professor was (the classroom was in a stage-like arena with stairs), and thank him for the class.

She mustered up some courage, and headed down the stairs. The professor was looking at his laptop, and didn't seem to notice her until she was a few feet away.

"Hi professor, I just wanted to thank you for this class. I really feel like I've learned a lot in these couple of months, and broadened my knowledge of math." Lena said, suddenly becoming aware of how soft her voice was. She was nervous. Oh crap I wonder if he can tell I have the hots for him.

She looked into his clear, grey-olive eyes, and imagined herself running her hands through his grey, tousled hair. Yes, he was quite a bit older than her, perhaps in his forties, while she was just only turning 20.

"Oh, that's good to hear. " His voice came out low and husky, with a strong touch of an European accent. "I was actually worried that in such a condensed course, some students don't learn as much."

"No, it was a great class," Lena reassured. Ok should get going now, before he notices how sexy I find him.

"Oh, thank you. I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Oh it's Lena, sorry, I hadn't introduced myself all those times in office hours." Great he doesn't even know my name. Why hadn't I introduced myself? There is not a chance anything can happen between us if he doesn't even know my freaking name.

"Ah, Lena. Sorry, I have a bad memory, and I don't remember all of my students' names. I--" He stopped, as he accidentally knocked down a pen on the table.

It landed a few inches from Lena's feet. She bent down to pick it up, and suddenly remembered that she was wearing a semi low-cut top. When she stood back up to hand him the pen, she saw his eyes had wandered over to her breast area.

Lena felt her face flush, and Professor Overa, who suddenly looked at her, turned a bit red in the face as well. They locked eyes, and for a brief moment, Lena saw a flash of desire in his eyes. Really? Could he possibly want me?

Lena took a tentative step towards him, to see what he would do. He took a step towards her as well. She saw him glance at the back door, and she turned around to look too. It was closed. She put a slightly trembling hand on his chest, against his button down shirt. He hesitated, and Lena could see him judging the risks and benefits of what could happen.

Finally, after a few excruciating seconds, he raised a hand and cupped Lena's face, slowly pulling her towards him. She complied, and kissed him. Their mouths opened slowly, while their tongues delicately touched, then tangled around each other.

"Mmm..." he groaned softly, as his hand pulled on the back of her neck. "How long have you wanted this?"

"Ever since the second week of class, after I had talked to you in office hours." Lena looked at his clear eyes. "I assumed you didn't notice me."

"To be honest, I didn't notice you that much, until today..." He gave a sheepish grin. "Silly me, huh?"

Lena giggled, and ran her fingers to his wavy hair, and pulled his mouth toward hers again. After a few minutes of making out, he growled, "Enough of this," and grabbed Lena by the waist, and flipped her around, so that her back was facing him. He bent her over his desk, and lifted up the bottom of her dress, revealing her grey lace panties.

Lena felt a bit exposed like that, but she also felt herself getting wetter. He gave a light tap on her ass, and then pulled down her panties. He slid a finger gingerly over her clit, eliciting a gasp from Lena. He began sliding his finger up and down her pussy, all the while staring intently at Lena's face.

"Oh professor...that feels...amazing," she moaned softly.

"Yeah? You like your professor rubbing your pussy?" he whispered in her ear, his body bent over on top of her, still touching her.

"Oh yes, please, faster, harder!"

His skilled fingers worked her tight clit, bringing her to the edge. Just as she could feel herself building up to the climax, with her gasps and moans getting louder, he withdrew his finger, and backed away.

"Ungh! Ah-ah. I need...please...!" Lena turned her head around to look at him, her young body still bent over the desk. "Please...let me..."

"Let you what? Say it. Say what it is you want."

"Let me... c-cum."

"Say it like you mean it."

"Please professor, let me cum onto your dick!"

His left eyebrow went up a bit in amusement, and his lips curled into a small smile.

He slowly unzipped himself, and produced the largest dick Lena had ever seen in real life. Granted, she'd only seen a few, but still. Her eyes widened in slight shock and anticipation, and he saw her expression.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." He pressed Lena gently back onto the desk, and positioned his cock. Slowly, he pushed the head into her pussy.

"Ung! Ahhhhh-ahh that feels so good Ugh!" she gasped, while thrusting her ass towards him.

He pushed more, now half way into her. "Fuck you're tight," he whispered.

"More please Ugh! Ahh that hurts but feels ughn so good. Ahh you're sooo big."

With a hard thrust, he was all the way in. Lena gave a large gasp, but her pussy was so wet, she didn't feel much pain.

He kept thrusting now, in and out, slowly but surely, rocking the desk with each thrust. Their moans escalated, and he pumped rapidly now.

"Fuck you're so hot," he groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

"Ahhhhh ughnnnnn me too ughhh harder harder professor. Oh yeah fuck my young tight pussy. AHMMmmmm"

And with a large final thrust, they both came—his large cock pumping loads into her clenched pussy, pulsating with forbidden lust and desire.

"AUHMMM Ah yess yes yes yes your'e so good Ahhhhhhhhmmm. Fuck me fuck me ohhhmm."

He came in and out of her a few more times, then slowly pulled out. He turned her around on the desk, and leaned forward again, giving her a deep, long, intimate kiss.

He broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes.

She smiled, and said, "who would've thought, huh? Learning your student's name and fucking her in the same day."

He grinned back. "Well, you learn something new every day."