The Last Dance

Story Info
A vampire's lust.
1.7k words
4.16
17k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft groan slipped from her lips as her vision began to clear, her eyes fluttering open to take in her surroundings. Where was she? How had she gotten here? All she could see were murky shapes, clouded by patches of shadows.

"Think," she whispered to herself as she shook her head, the soft motion making her vision blur once more, and she frowned softly. Raising one hand, she found the movement hampered. She has shackled! Her eyes widened at this and she tried her other arm, it too, was shackled, as were her ankles, bound to this table upon which she lay, the rough surface now registering in her foggy mind.

The soft creak of hinges drew her attention, and she turned her head where a sliver of soft light filtered through the doorway, now revealed as someone pushed open the old, wooden door. Then he was there, and it flooded back to her in a rush, making her gasp. She remembered the alley and the soft, whispering voice, which had drawn her; and his eyes, oh God, his eyes. She had never seen such pools of darkness before, such shimmering orbs, and they had looked straight through her, as through seeing to the depths of her soul.

Soft footfalls sounded through the room and she locked her blue eyes onto the dark shape which drew near to her, her heart hammering in her chest, and the voice, his voice, whispered out in it's rich, seductive tones.

"You are awake lil one, this is good."

The very sound of his voice made her feel as though she had no will, it seemed to stroke every nerve in her body, to light fires inside her which she had never known before, and she stared up at him mutely, unable to speak, to utter even a soft whisper as she watches him. His hand descended through the shadows, soft fingers playing gently over her cheek, down the soft curve of her neck, tracing further down, over the swell of one breast, pausing there, he cupped the firm globe In his hand and watched her, a smile curving his lips.

She felt her body respond, the nipple hardening in his grip, the soft flow of electricity from his lightest touch and she whimpered, the first sound she had made since he entered the room. His smile only grew as he heard this, his gaze locking with hers, knowing soon, she would be his, in every way he desired, and he desired so very much. Mortal women were such wonderful playthings.

He leaned down towards her, taking in a deep unneeded breath, catching the sweet scent of her mortality as it flowed through her veins like nectar, a rumbling growl of growing need rippling up his throat. The sound of his growl made her wet, instantly, and she shivered atop the table, her eyes wide as she felt him so close to her, his hand still plying the soft flesh of her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers slowly, teasing the hard bud. Finally releasing the nipple, his hand drifted lower still, brushing over the top of her skirt, teasing her throbbing flesh gently as his voice whispered in her ear.

"You wish this, don't you, lil one? To feel my touch, to feel my desire?"

His voice again made a shiver move through her and she found herself nodding, managing to push a few words out in a broken whisper. "Yes, oh yes, please!" Shocked at the words even as they slipped from her. What was she doing?? She knew inside she should be telling him to stop, to be pleading for her release, and yet she found herself wanting him more than she had ever wanted anyone in her life. Her entire body sang out to be touched by him. As though he could feel this, he laughed, low, deep ripples of sound as he rose over her; his hands tearing her shirt open in one impossibly quick motion, exposing her full, ripe breasts to his gaze.

She gasped as the cool air struck her skin, and felt her nipples harden under its chill caress. A small groan escaped her as she gazed up at him. He smiled, his hands moving to cup both of the globes now, mauling them, squeezing them, torturing the pliant skin in his strong grip as he watched her expression, the ecstasy which flowered over her delicate features, and it thrilled him. His hands moved once more, tearing her skirt and panties from her lithe form, leaving her naked and helpless before him, the gleam in his eyes flashing red for a moment as he licked his lips.

'Such beauty." He murmured as he let his hands roam over her body.

She writhed under his touch, her eyes still locked with his, unable to pull away as she felt herself responding to his touch, to his voice, to everything about him. Unable, and now unwilling to stop this, she simply allowed her mind to blank, to let the sensations rule her as she twisted in the shackles, her excitement glistening on her inner thighs. His hand dipped low, scooping his fingers between the moist petals of her sex, the tips of the fingers flickering softly and slowly over her swelling clit and she cried out softly, whimpering as her hips almost bucked upwards.

He laughed once more at the wanton response, such a lovely little slut, this mortal was, so willing, so heated, and soon, he would have her entirely, in more ways than she had ever dreamed of. Moving slowly, he stripped down, his strong body revealed to her, his skin toned, the color of alabaster in the dim light and he moves up, grasping his growing cock in his hand and playing the head over her soft lips slowly as his voice filled her mind, taking her over completely.

"You want this, don't you? To taste of me? To feel this between your lips?" The silk head of his cock danced over her lips as he whispered to her mind.

She moaned and parted her lips in response, suckling him into the warm, wet depths of her mouth, and he groaned in pleasure as he felt her velvet tongue lap over his shaft, his hand once more driving down over her body to plunge his fingers into her wet pussy. Thrusting slowly to match her rhythm over his flesh, he watched her body writhe, her full breasts bouncing lightly as her hips thrust to his hand. His smile only grew as she sucked him hard and deep, his fingers plying her pussy, playing it like a musical instrument, knowing she was going to release soon, he thrust harder, deeper, faster, and she cried out about his cock as the orgasm exploded through her trembling form, her hips bucking madly as her juices flowed like a heady wine, coating his fingers. He removed the digits, bringing them to his lips and sucking the lusty fluid from his flesh as she watched her, slowly withdrawing his cock from her mouth to walk to the end of the table, staring at her gleaming pussy with hunger in his eyes.

She whimpered, biting her lower lip as she watched his expression, and as he lowered himself, and she felt his lips locking about her clit, she cried out, arching up against the bonds, which held her tight to the table. His lips worked over her flesh heatedly, teasing and sucking the swollen bud of her clit, his tongue plunging deeply into her pussy, ravaging the wet entrance with almost savage thrusts as he growled out in pleasure, his hands grasping her hips firmly as he tongue fucked this mortal slut.

Feeling her cum yet again, he growled low once more and the fangs descended, piercing the flesh of her clit swiftly, causing her to scream in ecstasy as he began to drink from the tender flesh, purring against her as her sweet vitae flowed down his throat. Not wishing to take too much, not yet, he lapped at the tiny wounds, watching them close, the flesh sealed as though nothing had ever happened and he rose, staring down at her now, the beast in him on the surface, his lust and hunger apparent in his eyes. Freeing her ankles in an abrupt motion, his hands gripped her legs and ripped them apart, opening her wide to him, his cock plunging into her pussy with an almost joyous abandon. The savage thrust making her scream again as her hips jerked, his cock stretching her sweet pussy wide, the walls clamping down about him in hunger as she whimpers and thrashed under the assault.

Waiting until his cock was covered and slick with her juice, he then withdrew, placing the head to her tight little star, the entrance to her heart shaped ass and thrust roughly, enjoying her cries of pain as he groaned at how tight she was. Such pleasure in her ass, and he pumped viciously, thrusting his entire length into the slut as she screamed and moaned, owned by the pleasure and pain which tore through her in waves of fire. Close now, he was so very close, and he withdrew from her tight ass with a soft popping sound, grinning sadistically down at his prize before slamming home into her pussy once more, thrusting hard and fast, releasing her legs, he bent down over her, roughly jerking her head to the side, his fangs once more piercing the flesh of her neck, drinking deeply this time, sucking her dry as he fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

She screamed, her entire body overtaken, her cries dimming as he drank and pounded into her sweet flesh, orgasm after orgasm rushing through her until she felt nothing, everything dimmed and went black, the last sigh of her mortal life slipping from her as she died beneath him. Rising, he looked down at her, his bloody seed dripping from her well used pussy, her body limp on the table and he grinned, zipping himself back into his pants before he turned and strode from the room. It was time to hunt, time to prepare another mortal slut for the fuck of her life.