The Last Day

Story Info
Two friends show each other how they really feel.
1.9k words
4.22
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber stood waiting by her car as she looked around the neighborhood. She had lived here all her life but had only met Daniel in her senior year. He too lived in her neighborhood but they never crossed paths until school started. He had taken an extra semester and had been in all her classes. They became close friends and spent a lot of time together in and out of school.

Amber however developed a liking towards Daniel that was more than friends. She was scared that he did not like her back, therefore, she never said a word. But Amber didn't know that Daniel too, had a liking for her.

The warm air felt nice on Amber's skin as she waited. Her brown hair flowing in the wind. She was average height for a girl but had an athletic body from playing many sports. It was her blue eyes, however, that caught everyones attention. She heard a door close and looked up. She saw Daniel approach her in his usual shorts and T-shirt style. His shaggy blonde hair covered a bit of his forehead and he ran his hand through it. His eyes caught hers looking and he smiled. She always loved his eyes, the deep green colour that always made her breathless.

"Hey Amber, sorry for keeping you waiting," said Daniel.

"Oh no worries, I wasn't waiting for too long," she replied.

They got into the car and she pulled out of the driveway. They were heading for the bowling alley and for a movie after words. It was the last few days before the school semester started and the last time Amber would see Daniel before he went to university.

"So are we still keeping the bet we made a few weeks ago?" asked Daniel, taking Amber out of her thoughts.

"Of course we are. It makes everything more fun. And anyways, I know I'll win for sure," replied Amber with a smile.

"Haha, you keep thinking that."

They arrived to the bowling alley and Daniel being the gentleman he always was to Amber, he paid for everything. They got to their lane and put their shoes on and started the game. Amber knew this was her last chance at making her move so she did everything possible. She flirted with Daniel throughout the night and he was responsive; holding her hands, dancing with her and sometimes just holding her as they talked.

Daniel was enjoying his time very much, especially with how Amber was acting and thought that during the movies, he'll make his move.

By the end of the game, like Amber said, she won both games and Daniel once again had to pay for the movies.

"Wow, I guess I was wrong about you. You definitely showed me up tonight," said Daniel.

"I haven't played in a while since tonight so I guess I got lucky," laughed Amber.

They drove to the theatre and got their tickets and food. Throughout the movies, Amber leaned close to Daniel and in response, Daniel snuggled up close. Near the end of the movie, Amber leaned her head on his shoulder and he knew that his move should be made. He moved his arm out and put it around her shoulder bringing her close.

Amber smiled when she felt his touch and snuggled her head into the crook of his neck. The movie finished and they continued to sit there together.

"Well that was a good movie. Are you ready to go?" asked Amber.

"Yeah, whenever you are." Daniel said as he stood up and stretched.

As they walked back to the car, Amber slide her arm into Daniel's. He looked down at Amber and smiled. They drove back to Daniel's house to drop him off and as she turned the car off, he sat there in silence.

"I really enjoyed tonight Amber. It was a great way to spend my last time with you," said Daniel quietly. He looked into his lap.

Amber sat in silence and looked at Daniel. She unbuckled her seatbelt and moved closer to him.

"Daniel." Before he could look up, she planted a small kiss on his lips. He sighed, and brought his hand up to her cheek. They continued to kiss, responding to each others touches. When they broke apart, Daniel looked at her.

"Would you like to come inside?"

She nodded and exited the car. They walked up to the front door and entered. The house was dark and quiet. They continued through the house until they got to Daniel's bedroom. He opened the door and she walked in. As she turned around, she saw Daniel looking at her.

"What's wrong Daniel? Is everything okay?" asked Amber.

"I don't want my last night with you to be like every other time we've been together. I want tonight to be special and I hope that you'll agree with me," he responded.

He steeped closer to her and grabbed her around the waist pulling her in for a kiss. Amber responded and put her arms around his neck.

"I want this too Daniel. I've liked you for a long time and I want this to be special."

He leaned down and kissed her softly. She moaned in response and brought herself closer to him. He stepped forward and pushed her towards the bed, not breaking the kiss. They fell down together with him on top and they continued kissing each other and exploring each others bodies. Amber pulled away and looked at Daniel.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to go to university knowing you spent your last night with a girl who loves you."

Daniel didn't need to hear anything else. He started to kiss her passionately as he began to remove her shirt. He pulled it over her head, revealing her athletic body. He always enjoyed the way she looked. Amber moved her hands to his top and pulled it over his head. The six pack he always bragged about was now in front of her. She ran her hands along his chest and kissed him. He sat her up and removed her bra. Instantly, Amber brought her hands up to cover herself but Daniel grabbed them.

"Amber, you look beautiful."

She looked up and blushed. He brought her hands to her side and kissed his way down to her chest. His took one breast into his mouth and she lifted her chest to him wanting more. His flicked his tongue along her nipple and she moaned in pleasure. His took the other breast and gave it the same treatment. Her pussy was so wet so she lifted her hips up telling him what she wanted.

He grabbed her jeans and unbuttoned them, bringing them down her hips and legs. He then kissed the inside of her thighs and peeled off her panties. He could smell her sweet aroma and began to kiss the folds of her pussy. She lifted her hips more to meet his lips. He kissed her pussy and licked her slit. She moaned and rub the top of his head. He continued to lick her and slowly inserted a finger. Amber squirmed in pleasure. He placed one kiss on her clit and rubbed it slowly. She squirmed even more, thrusting her hips higher.

She could feel his cock rubbing against her leg from his jeans. She moved her hands to her head and moved him up to kiss him. As they kissed, she moved her hands down to undo his pants. He hinted her movements and slid the pants off and removed his boxers. She took his cock and started rubbing up and down. Daniel started moaning and Amber shifted herself on top of him. She kissed down his chest and kissed the tip of his cock. Amber then took his cock and licked the entire shaft before putting it in her mouth.

Daniel moaned and pushed her head further down his cock. She continued sucking him, sometimes playing with his balls at the same time. He began thrusting into her mouth, wanting her deeper. She continued to please him until she could feel her wetness drip down her thigh. She wanted him so badly. She stopped and straddled Daniel.

"I want you right now. Fuck me."

Daniel obliged and grabbed her hips to guide her onto his cock. She sat down and moved her hips slowly up and down. She could feel him inside her moving in and out. Amber leaned back and rode Daniel, rubbing her hands along her body. She rubbed her breasts and moved her hand down to rub her clit. Daniel was so turned on from watching her play with herself that he grabbed he and brought her down onto him and thrushes into her with quick speed. He could feel his balls smack against her ass as she moaned loudly. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it vigorously. He grabbed her other breast and pulled on her nipple as he continued sucking the other one.

He switched to give the same pleasure to her other breast, sucking it hard and playing with the nipple he just finished licking. He wanted control so badly. Daniel sat up, still inside Amber and flipped her onto her back. He took her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Oh god, moaned Amber. "Are we being a little kinky here baby?"

"You always knew how I liked to be in control sweetheart."

Daniel kept her hands pinned and thrusted into her hard. Her breasts bounced and he came in contact with her pelvis. He continued moving in and out of her fast, bringing her climax to its fullest. Amber leaned her head back, moaning in delight. Daniel then took one hand and moved it over her clit. Amber's eyes shot open and stared at him.

"Please," she begged.

Daniel smiled and placed his hand onto her clit, slowly rubbing in circles. He rubbed faster and faster until he could hear Amber's quick breaths escape her mouth. He knew her orgasm was near, he could feel her pussy clenching him and he thrusted into her. He wanted her to experience a non forgetful night.

Amber moaned, squirming with pleasure and she felt his cock inside her, his hand rubbing her clit. She could feel him growing and knew he couldn't last much longer either. They were both on the verge of cumming. She thrusted her hips up to match his movements. The feeling started in her toes and she couldn't stop it.

"I'm going to cum. Please baby, faster. Cum with me, let me feel you inside me," moaned Amber.

"Anything for you hun," breathed Daniel.

It didn't take them long to feel their climax build. Amber moaned loudly, thrashing her head back with her eyes closed as her orgasm sweeps through her. Daniel thrusted hard and filled Amber's pussy with his hot cum. They both lay there breathless as their orgasms subsided.

"That was wonderful. Oh my," breathed Amber.

"What a way to end the night," Daniel replied.

Amber laughed. She knew that tomorrow she would be saying goodbye. But this moment right here was something she'd never forget.

"I love you Daniel."

I love you too Amber, always have, always will."

Daniel sat up and brought Amber to his side. They both fell asleep in each others arms, keeping the memories of tonight as something they could look back to.