The Last Flowers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of her wanted to please her father, to be good and obedient. Not a disappointment. And her belt was causing her a lot of grief. It had been more than a week since he'd stopped letting her out of her belt when he was at home. Now she was only free while she slept. A sore had opened up on her hip and wasn't healing.

Her fingertips felt the piercing in the helix of her left ear, about an inch from the tapered tip. It only hurt for a moment and she didn't give it any thought now. A bauble even hung from the ring. She didn't want either, but if a lock were that comfortable, she'd much prefer it to a belt.

***

The knock on the door made Sarielle's heart stop. She'd grown ever more nervous as she awaited the jeweller's wife that morning. Zarek opened the door to let her in.

"Camille."

"Morning, Zarek. Hello, Sarielle." She put her basket down on the table and began setting things out.

"I'll leave you to it." Her father strode out the side door.

In one way that pleased Sarielle. She didn't want him seeing her lady parts. But he was refusing to bear witness to what he'd orchestrated and she found his lack of accountability cowardly. He hadn't even explained what it entailed. If she hadn't heard about it from Hevani it would have been a horrible shock.

Sarielle took in the scary items on the table, needles, plyers, a soldering iron and candle. "Will it hurt?"

"It'll be like the piercing in your ear. Just a pinch," Camille cooed, holding up a golden bar. "Now then, take your skirt off."

So her lock was going to be gold, not silver like Hevani's?

Sarielle turned away to remove her skirt. She had already bathed and was bare underneath in preparation.

Camille placed a towel on her bed. "Lie down." She poured something on a cloth. "And smell this."

Sarielle hopped onto the bed and took the cloth from her. Camille said something, but it faded away. There was stinging between her legs. She blinked her eyes, trying to focus.

"Nearly done, dear." Camille was between her parted thighs holding a soldering iron. As she worked she pulled on the metal.

"Oww."

"Oh, shush. All of you are such whiners." She finished with the iron and mopped up the blood with a cloth.

Sarielle raised herself onto her elbows to peek at the gold in her flesh. It didn't seem real.

"It'll look better once it's healed." Camille slopped a green paste over the area, hiding the redness. "Be grateful to be out of that belt. No more of this." The woman smeared some of the healing salve over her welt. She pulled the end of the towel out and folded it between Sarielle's legs to cover her. Then she tucked a blanket over her and packed up her things while Sarielle watched in a sleepy haze.

***

One good thing to come from this was Zarek letting her have the whole day off. She got to stay in bed with a book. He even brought her food. It made her feel loved and she hated that it ended the next morning.

"Goats, Sae," he called on his way out the door.

She rolled out of bed, sucking in a breath at the stinging in her groin. Her nether lips were swollen and unrecognisable with the gold rods binding them. She drew a bath and sponged the leafy mess away. It gave her a chance to see it closely. The three bars were slightly curved and long enough that her labia could part. The ends had been soldered to each side of the U-shaped bar, the tips covered in little metal beads so they wouldn't be sharp. It was so foreign that it disturbed Sarielle, but she also found it mesmerizing. The metal was so shiny, like expensive jewellery. Her earing was the only gold jewellery she had. It was similar for the other families she knew. The townsfolk came from meagre beginnings and not much had changed. She knew the lock was only gold-plated, but it still looked opulent.

That day she went about her chores awkwardly, trying not to brush it, but elhuven salve was renowned for its healing properties and by the second day, the swelling had gone down and the redness had cleared up. The piercings still hurt a little, but caused her no distress. By the end of the week it was completely pain free. But every move made the metal tug at her. If you wanted women to be less sexually active, piercing their genitals was probably the wrong way to go about it. Sarielle had never had so many dirty thoughts. She was forever being tickled and reminded of her vagina's existence.

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

Kerensa put her basket down next to the cucumber plants and sank into a crouch. She bit her lip at the feeling of metal in her labia. The lock wasn't like her belt. The belt had hurt her. This felt good.

She selected a ripe cucumber and put it in the basket. Why did they have to look like cocks? Why did this thing in her lips make her have so many naughty thoughts? Were the others having this problem? She'd ask Sarielle. She wouldn't judge.

Kerensa took her vegetables inside to the kitchen. "I don't even know why they care so much," she said to the ginger cat. "You'd think they'd want us all to have babies, what with everyone leaving."

She emptied her basket and went back outside. The cat followed her out of the yard and down the street, but wasn't with her by the time she got to Sarielle's house.

"Sae?"

"Out here."

She went around the back, finding Sarielle rinsing out a bucket. "Hi, do you have any eggs? Our hens have gone off laying and Father is going to lose his temper if I don't get him an omelette soon."

"Go ahead. We have heaps."

Kerensa opened the hen house and picked up a few from the boxes. She shoved a chicken off her nest and the bird strutted around clucking in offense. "All I have to offer in trade are cucumbers."

Sarielle laughed. "We do not need any more cucumbers. We have enough to build a house. Come in, I'll put the kettle on."

Kerensa followed her inside and sat carefully on a chair. It forced her lock up in a weird way.

"They did it to you too, didn't they?" Sarielle asked. "I'm thinking of making a cushion with a hole in the middle."

"You have a lock?"

"Is there anyone our age who doesn't? Everyone lost the plot after those girls left."

"Abelia, last I heard. I didn't think you'd let them."

She made a face. "For the most part I just wanted to get out of that belt. But I also felt like I had to."

"You could have run away."

"I thought about it."

"I saw them leave," Kerensa admitted.

A few nights ago two of the younger teens had fled. They learned what the older girls had overheard and knew what would happen if they stayed, so they ran before anyone could hurt them. The cat had been meowing and Kerensa had got up to let him out. That's when she saw the horses walking past. One of the girls put her finger to her lips, probably praying Kerensa wouldn't tell. But all she did was wave goodbye. In the morning she woke to a town in the throes of feverish panic. Half thought they'd run off to prostitute themselves. Half thought they'd fallen victim to the forsaken creatures of the forest. Neither side could be told otherwise. They saw what they wanted to see.

"I could have gone with them."

Sarielle brought over two cups. "Why didn't you?"

"I don't know. I couldn't. I get this feeling about doing the wrong thing. It's like fear mixed with nervousness and this overwhelming pool of dread inside me."

Sarielle tapped the table in agreement. "Yes, as if you've done the most atrocious thing, even before you've done anything at all."

Kerensa stared into her tea. "You think they're okay?"

Sarielle's pale violet eyes burned. "They're better off than they were here. They're just kids. They don't deserve this crap."

They sipped their tea in silence for a while. Sarielle dug her fingernail into a groove on the table. Kerensa shifted in her chair, trying to relieve a tickle.

"Sae, does your lock make you...itchy?"

"Occasionally." Sarielle's face changed. "Wait, you mean...inside? Like a warm tickling?"

"Yeah." She ran her finger around the rim of her cup. "Have you ever touched...down there...in a dirty way?"

Her expression turned guilty. "Um..."

Kerensa looked away. "Sometimes I can't resist."

She smiled and reached for her hand. "I thought I was the only one."

"I'm worried I'll turn into a whore."

"Don't worry. You're still a virgin. And you can wear a white ribbon, like all morally decent girls." She wriggled her eyebrows.

Kerensa laughed.

~

~*~:~*#S#*~:~*~

Sarielle's arms were wrapped around someone's neck, her legs around their waist. Their face was blurry, but they were carrying her as they ran on a path. She liked this person, didn't she? Were they saving her from danger? They'd been swimming in a beautiful pool and both of them were naked. Something stiff poked at her hole, slipping inside her vagina. No, her precious virginity!

Her eyes opened and she rubbed her face. Another naughty dream? It wasn't real, but her hand felt between her legs to check anyway. The warm metal of her lock met her fingers. A push on it made her tingle all over. The lock might keep penises out, but she could move the device around to massage herself and her clit was unobstructed.

Her fingers ran down the crease and over a bump. It sort of hurt when she touched it. She'd thought that was her urethra, but she'd been mistaken. Hidden there was a little button she knew was supposed to bring pleasure. She knew it had been involved when she'd masturbated in her belt. She just hadn't been able to see it. Now she knew where it was and how to touch it to satisfy her wanting need. Her father was gone on another trip and the thought had been plaguing her ever since he left.

Her fingers fell into the groove either side of the nub and stroked it. It wasn't pain she'd felt, but sensitivity. And the more it was touched, the more she had to touch it. She bent her knees and brought her feet up to give her hand better access. Heat blossomed between her legs. She rubbed faster, humping the air. Her clit felt like it was growing, lengthening into a shaft. She envisioned shoving it in a girl's dripping pussy, holding her close and pounding her.

"Oh! Fuuhhh" She came hard, bucking under her blanket. "Oh, my goodness," she breathed. "Wow."

That was her strongest orgasm yet. The imagery confused her though. Why a girl? Was it simply because she'd imagined herself with a cock? Or because she'd like to have sex with another girl? Is that why she'd put herself in the male role, because sex was between a man and a woman?

"Why can't you just like boys like you're supposed to?"

Sarielle got out of bed and made herself breakfast, going about her usual routine. She sneezed twice on her way to the pens. It was windy outside, a gust blowing from the south. She brought the goats in for milking and fetched some eggs for her lunch. All the while her nethers tickled and by the time she brought the eggs inside, she was rubbing her thighs together.

"Why?"

She sat down on her bed and lifted her skirt. Her lock was covered in slimy stuff. The sight aroused her further. She lay down and carefully rubbed the cage against her swollen lips. But it wasn't enough. Her hole was screaming for something. Squeezing her finger between her lock, she touched its entrance and dipping it inside.

"Ohhh."

Her head lolled to the side and she saw the pencil on her dresser. She grabbed it and slid it between the bars into her hole. It reached all the way to the back of her pussy, letting her scratch there. This is what her body was craving. Her cunt clenched the foreign object, but could barely feel its slender form.

Sarielle whisked it around, enjoying the sensation. She discovered it felt nice to thrust the length of it. The friction got better the faster she moved and soon she was plunging it in and out with abandon. Her other hand rubbed her clit as she worked up to a frantic pace. She panted hard and clenched her eyes shut. Her whole body stiffened and jerked around the tiny dildo. She went floppy as it faded, legs spread open, cunt dripping. Twice in one day? And she'd stuck something in her vagina. She was officially turning into a whore.

After a warm bath, Sarielle got dressed and tied her ribbon around her neck. She stopped outside the house to pick some of the flowers she'd planted, making up a bouquet. Her walk was shy and slow. It felt like everyone knew what she'd just done. She went straight to the alter to present her offering.

"Please forgive me, Gods. And please help me. I don't want to be a fallen woman."

She knelt there in quiet contemplation for some time. Until a wet nose poked her ear and a tongue licked her face.

"Ahk!" Sarielle shoved the dog away before it pushed her over. She smiled at it and gave it a pat. "Where'd you come from?"

"Benip, no!" A young man jogged over. "Sorry, miss. He's no manners at all."

She stood up to face him. "He knows he's cute enough to get away with it."

He smiled at her. "Wow, they said the girls here were pretty. They weren't wrong. Oops, now I've lost my manners. I'm Gawain."

"Sarielle."

"I came here with my brother to trade, but I've ditched him to look around. Does this road go much further?"

"No, it ends here."

He pouted. "Really?"

"Beyond the town is the vast forest that leads to the darklands. It is not wise to enter."

"Huh. Well, there goes my exploring. You want to go for a ride anyway?"

He was hitting on her. Of course he was. Sarielle didn't like it. And she didn't know why. He was good looking and polite. There was something wrong with her.

"I can't ride," she said sadly.

"Great, I can teach you."

"I know how to ride. I just can't. And neither can any of the other girls here." She turned away. "Enjoy the town."

***

Sarielle was hoping to see Hevani sometime that morning. If she remembered correctly, it was her birthday. Which meant her own birthday was only a few weeks away, and Aster's soon after that. No one else much cared about the occasion, but the young women kept track of them, counting down the years until freedom. Hevani only had one to go, but Sarielle got the feeling turning twenty wouldn't release her cousin from her uncle's control. In any case, it was unlikely she'd be able to catch Hevani alone today as it was Saturday and her uncle would be home.

With Zarek still away, Sarielle went to afternoon worship by herself. His trips were longer now, which was probably the main reason he'd decided to have her locked. Now he could spend as long as he liked with whomever he saw there. She knew that's what he went for. There was no business reason for staying more than overnight and she could smell the perfume on his clothes when she washed them. She couldn't blame him really. He must be lonely with only her for company. She just hoped it was the same lady each time, not different ones, or the women he condemned. To indulge in the services of a whore while you criticize her kind was hypocritical and deceitful.

Sarielle had dressed in her favourite puff-sleeve blouse and knee-length skirt, both heavily embroidered and finished with a lace-up cincher. The clothing was traditional for their species, although some of the townsfolk disagreed with the length of the skirts. She loved how pretty they were and how they hinted at her ancestors living in a more carefree society.

Sarielle could have sat anywhere, but she couldn't see Kerensa and no one else looked welcoming so she sat alone. It was the same old boring stuff, until they got to the notices.

The patriarch waddled out in front of them. He didn't look friendly at the best of times. Now he was frowning.

"It is with great sadness that I stand before you with yet another ribbon to hand out. Despite all we've done this girl has shamed us all with her immorality."

The chancellor was bringing someone over from the small stone building they used as a cell. Sarielle's hand covered her mouth.

"Kerensa." The patriarch grabbed her hand and dragged her before them.

She stood diminutive, dark hair covering her face while he tied an orange ribbon around her wrist. The chancellor escorted her back to the chamber and locked the door. Sarielle sat motionless. Around her, the townspeople gossiped. An out of town boy. She's still a virgin. Good thing she had her lock. She was always trouble.

***

Sarielle waited until nightfall to sneak over to the Den of Absolution. She made sure no one was around before peering in through the barred window. "Kerensa?"

"Sae?" A figure shuffled out of the shadows. "I don't know what happened." She started to cry.

"It's okay."

"I met this guy and he was nice to me. And we went for a walk and he asked to kiss me." She sniffled. "I wanted to so I did. We talked more and then he kissed me again and...it was like someone else took over. I couldn't stop kissing him and I got all hot. I was so horny I was rubbing myself against him. He put his hand in my underwear, but then he felt the lock, so I had to explain. He said he could put it in my butt instead."

"What?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I didn't care. I just wanted something in me, so I let him. He stood me against the hill barn wall and put his cock in my butthole." She sobbed. "And I liked it."

"But someone caught you?"

Kerensa nodded. "The farmer. I pulled down my dress, but it was obvious what we were doing." She wiped her eyes. "My father hates me."

"He doesn't hate you. He's just...overwhelmed."

"It was so embarrassing going in front of all those people. And now I have to wear this stupid thing!" She yanked the ribbon from her wrist and tossed it on the floor. "It's not fair. Why did I do that? Is that what it was like for you?"

"Yes. Like I suddenly snapped."

"I'm sorry I judged you."

Sarielle checked over her shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I better go. Come see me when you get out, okay?"

"Goodnight."

"Don't repent too hard."

***

Kerensa came to visit a couple of days later. She seemed to have emerged from her conditioning lectures relatively unscathed, but the embarrassment was still troubling her.

"I don't know if my father's ever going to let me sleep in the house again," she said. "The barn's not so bad. At least I've got the cat to keep me warm."

"I can ask my father if you can stay here."

She smiled half-heartedly. They both knew neither of them would allow that.

"There are people who don't talk to you, right?"

"Yep." She listed off who they were.

Kerensa inhaled. "Bollocks." She rested her forehead on the table.

"Does it feel good?" Sarielle asked, chin in her hand. "You know, in your butt."

The thought of using that hole that way had never occurred to her.

Kerensa lifted her head. "Huh? Um, sort of. It's not as good as rubbing your clit and it can hurt a bit after a while." She sighed. "I'm going to hell."

"Yeah, me too. You think I could use a cucumber?"

"I guess so."

The two of them talked for over an hour and Kerensa seemed much brighter by the time she went home. After she'd gone, Sarielle ventured out to the garden to pick some vegetables for her dinner. She also picked one for another purpose, selecting a small cucumber from the vine. It still looked too large for the hole it was destined for, so she peeled the skin at one end, tapering it to a size she knew would fit. She took her skirt off and dipped the cucumber in olive oil to make it slippery. In the bathroom, she leaned on the sink and reached behind her to line the cucumber up with her arsehole. As she applied pressure the puckered hole gave way. The tip forced her sphincter apart and the greased fruit slid in.

"Ah." She clenched around it.

The feeling wasn't completely foreign. She was just used to things going out, not in.

She breathed and pushed more of it into her anus. Surprisingly, it kept going without difficulty. She withdrew it and pushed it back in. Okay, maybe she wasn't used to thick, solid rods that thrust. It was sort of pleasant. Her hips moved back to meet it and she purred. Is this what sex in her vagina would be like? A pleasant feeling of fullness thrusting into her?