The Last Flowers Ch. 03

Story Info
Something draws Sarielle into the forest.
9.1k words
4.7
13.3k
10

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zarek was still asleep when Sarielle got up on Saturday. Her father always slept late on worship days, treating them as a day off. But the goats had to be milked every day, so Sarielle never got the same privilege.

One hand on the stove door, she went to reach into the wood basket and found it empty. Her father must have put on the last of the logs and not refilled it.

"Thanks."

She glared at his door on her way outside. It was chilly and she hugged her coat tight around her tummy. Her stiff fingers picked up a log from the woodpile, but froze when she looked at the meadow. Where were the goats?

She dropped the log and ran to the gate. It was closed and the fence looked fine. She hurried across the paddock, running along the fence line. At the corner she turned, following it left nearly to the other end of the paddock.

"There."

One side of a bottom rail had come off the post. If a troublemaker like Petunia crawled under, they all could have followed.

Sarielle climbed through the fence and walked along the ten-metre wide corridor separating the property from the woods. Their second paddock was definitely empty and the neighbour's paddocks only held sheep. No brown goats in sight.

Sarielle groaned. "They're in the damn forest."

If she didn't go more than a few metres in, she'd be fine. The edge was only light woodland and very pleasant to look upon. It was further in that it grew dense and foreboding to even the bravest hunters, so she'd heard. It would want to be if it led to the Far Darklands after all. Sarielle was wary of the forest, but not scared of it like some people were. It had a peaceful, charming look and was almost...inviting.

No goats ran out to greet her as she ventured past the bordering trees. She walked south along the tree line without seeing a single animal. Fed up with the silly things, she stopped when she reached the old orchard. It was the furthest place from the village, tucked away behind meadows in the south-west corner. Nestled as it was on the border of the forest, it seemed more part of the woods than the town. Saplings and shrubs grew between the fruit trees, as if it was slowly being reclaimed by the woods. Although it was older than the town, its lack of produce meant it held no value to anyone other than the young women who'd grown up playing there.

Sarielle wandered through what she could only describe as an overgrown garden. The orchard had no straight rows, but curved around in a circular pattern. Whoever planted this grove wanted to enjoy it visually not just sample its harvest.

She sat down to rest behind the twisted trunk of an apple tree at the very back of the orchard. The sun had come out now and it warmed her skin. Using her coat as a pillow, she curled up in the tall grass.

The sun was high in the sky when Sarielle woke. She groaned when she saw she wasn't surrounded by goats. Stupid things probably got eaten by forsaken creatures. How long had she slept? It must be nearly time for worship. She didn't want to go. Maybe she could just miss it? She had an excuse.

Sarielle stared down the hill at the town. "Fuck them."

She wasn't going anywhere near their congregation. Why, she could cut her lock off, steal the horse, and never return at all. That's what she'd dreamed of doing for years now. She'd long had enough of the town and its ways. The tight community pretended to care, when really it just judged. But fleeing would have meant leaving the beautiful orchard she loved so much. Right here in these trees felt like home. There was something calming that called her here and she'd never had the heart to leave it behind.

"You have to."

It was time to go. All the time it got worse, rapidly descending into something dark and unstoppable. The outside world may be scary and filled with uncertainty, but Sarielle refused to spend her life as her father's servant. But what about the other girls? She couldn't abandon them. Every time a girl left or disappeared it got worse for those who remained. And there was no way she was leaving Hevani here.

A growl bubbled in her stomach, reminding her that she hadn't eaten. There was a single apple in the branches above her, a lunch gift from the tree. Sarielle scrunched her face up, feeling a sneeze coming on. Two more followed. She rolled onto her knees to stand up and felt the slide of her lock against her labia. Heat radiated from between her legs and there was a damp patch in her underwear. When she stood up, she felt something ooze out of her.

"Oh, goodness."

She was so wet!

Her hand cupped her groin, the touch stirring her desire. She had to play with herself.

"Forgive me."

She rubbed her hand against her crotch, but stopped to check if anyone was looking. She'd been caught here before and it felt awfully exposed. Her eyes settled on the shadows of the woods. She could go in there. Yes, that's where she needed to go.

Her feet took her into the trees and she was already several metres into the forest before she realised. She lifted her skirt and her hand dove into her tiny bloomers to tickle her lips through the rungs of the lock.

Further.

This way. Something called her. Lured her.

On she travelled, without thought to where she was going. She only paused to strip off her saturated underwear, her fingers going straight back to work grinding her chastity cage into herself. Ahead was a tree unlike any she'd seen before. Its trunk was the colour of cedar and over a metre wide. It wasn't straight, but lumpy and stout. Five branches grew from the centre, curving downwards. A canopy of orange leaves glowed a rich colour, the fallen ones making a circle around the tree. The whole thing had an aura around it, golden red, as if it emitted light and gold dust.

Sarielle breathed in. She could smell it. The tree was the thing pumping out that pollen, a heady scent that made her pussy drool.

"Ahh." She mashed her clit furiously, inching closer to the tree. She needed to fuck. Needed to be fucked. Her clit pulsed, feeling huge and powerful under her strokes. Her hips humped the air as she came. "Oohh...ho"

As the feeling passed, her horniness remained. As did the pull to the tree. She walked towards it, fingers still on her clit. When she got underneath its branches, the one nearest to her moved. She gasped as it dropped lower to the ground. The rational part of her brain knew this was bad, but she was too horny to move. A gush of juices dribbled over her hand and she fell to her knees.

Near the end of each branch hung something resembling a giant spike of flowers. The stem was two feet long and from it green sepals held about sixteen glistening red fruit. They were oval-shaped, but smaller than lemons. Around the branch coiled a woody green vine. It unwound itself and snaked over to her. Sarielle tried to lean away from it, losing her balance and falling on her hip. A second came from another branch to feel its way over her body. They slithered over her clothes and skin, stopping when they found her groin. One prodded between her legs, but her skirt was blocking its way. It coiled around the fabric and pulled, dragging her across the dirt and ripping the cotton. The tendrils tore the front of it open, baring her nakedness to the tree. Sarielle parted her legs like a wanton whore, lusting for a touch. One tendril wrapped around her waist. The other nuzzled at her vulva, poking about, looking for a hole. It moved over the lock, nudging at it for a bit, before it settled around her arsehole. Sarielle yelped as the tip burrowed in.

Her butt. It was in her butt!

It kept going, worming deeper inside her. It was thicker than the tiny cucumber she'd tried, but she felt no pain.

"Oh, Gods! Oh, fuck."

Her back arched and her hips writhed. She watched inch after inch disappear inside her. Then it reversed direction and pulled all the way out. Her butt pulsed, feeling too empty and yearning for its return.

The tendril went to the fruit bunch and plucked one off. It brought it over and pressed it against Sarielle's arse. It stretched her hole tight, but was well greased by her fluids and popped inside with a little push. The vine then rammed it deep into her intestines. Sarielle moaned and dug her fingers into the earth. Another fruit was lined up at her entrance and forced inside. The vined picked a third and drove it into her anus to join the first two. A fourth followed, the vine invading her butt and wiggling around in her.

"Uhhhh." Sarielle came, clenching the intruder, her pussy trying to grab something and feeling horrendously unsatisfied. How lewd that she was cumming from a tree in her butt.

The vine withdrew, only to push a fifth fruit into her. Another was right behind it, and another. The tree had an endless supply of fruit to implant in her colon. Sarielle panted hard. Her belly was growing firm under her hand. There wasn't room for many more. The vine was getting near her exit. She lost count of how many it had filled her with. It fought hard to get the next fruit in and her sphincter didn't want to close over it. She lay with her arsehole gaping until something cold was wiped over it. It made her clench and her hole closed shut. Finished with their job, the tendrils left her and drifted back to their branches. Sarielle couldn't see her feet. She rolled over and stood up, hand on her rounded belly. She couldn't believe how much fruit was inside her. She looked four months pregnant!

Sarielle walked away from the tree, having the vague feeling she was going deeper into the woods. It felt right though. What a strange tree! She needed to get the fruit out of herself though. Only she was having a hard time thinking. The effects of the tree still raged. Her body was on fire, her cunt screaming for cock. Sarielle wanted something inside her, pounding into her, stretching her open. She had to get the lock off first though. A rock. She needed a rock.

She spotted an outcrop and ran over to it, searching the ground for a stone. Her hand settled on one in the leaves and she plucked it free. Sitting half on a large rock, she angled herself and held the lock away from her labia. Her first few strikes were too cautious. She didn't want to get herself in the process. The next hit hard, smashing her labia against the rock.

"Ow!"

That hurt. It worked though. She'd broken the solder on the top rung, breaking off the ball and separating the hooked end from the U-shaped bar. She moved on to the second one, snapping it on the second wack. The third one broke on the first hit and Sarielle's fingers were immediately at the scene, carefully pulling the first horizontal bar through the hole in her left labia. They fed her lip between the metal rods and over the hook, stretching the hole over the residual solder. She freed the next two on that side before switching to the right. One by one, she worked the contraption out of the holes on that side and discarded the lock on the ground. She was free!

"Yes!"

She plunged a finger into the dripping hole, but it wasn't enough. She added a second one, astonished that it slid in so easily. She had two fingers inside her! And it wasn't enough. She staggered along hand held to her crotch, looking for something more. What could she use? There was nothing here but trees.

Something white caught her eye in the middle of all that greenery. It was a flower. A white flower with magenta tips on its five petals. And it was growing from a small twisted tree a few metres ahead. Intrigued, Sarielle went towards it, wondering what kind of tree it could be. It wasn't a young tree, yet it was tiny by tree standards. Its trunk was only as wide as her waist and its three branches reached less a foot above her head. It didn't stand straight, but curved slightly and there was a total of five leaves on its twigs. The flower she'd seen was the only one it had, but what a flower it was. The centre was bright pale green that crept up the base of the petals. They widened into white and tapered into pink, coming to a narrow point that twisted like a corkscrew at the very tip.

Sarielle reached out to touch the tree's trunk, taking a step closer to breathe in the flower's scent. It was faint, but sugar sweet. Another gush of fluid oozed onto her hand and she squeezed her legs together. Something else caught her eye. Half way down the tree's trunk, a thin, short branch stuck up at an angle above a crease that leaked dark sap. It looked a bit like a carrot with a rounded tip, but all her brain saw was cock. Her hands moved by themselves to surround the phallic thing, feeling if it was smooth enough, suitable enough for the job. It was surprisingly smooth and not big enough to frighten her.

Was she really about to fuck a tree?

"But my virginity..." She whined in frustration. "Forgive, me Gods."

It didn't count as sex if it wasn't a real cock, right? It didn't matter. She needed it too much.

Sarielle parted her legs and positioned herself over the branch. She lowered herself gently, spreading her folds with her fingers and guiding it into her hole. Her teeth bit into her lip and she winced, expecting pain, but it never came and she continued downwards until she was flush against the trunk. That hadn't hurt. She smiled at the realisation.

"Okay. Let's um..."

She held onto the trunk and lifted herself up so she could slide back down. She could feel the wood rubbing against the fruit in her arse. The next move was a little faster, as was the one after that. This wasn't going to hurt her. It felt amazing.

She bounced a bit more, gaining confidence and finding a rhythm of sorts. The slight S curve of the trunk let her lean her weight against it. Her lips met the bark each time she came down, now smashing hard against it and forcing the branch deeper. To her surprise, it wasn't that abrasive. The grey bark was coarse, but softer than it looked.

Sarielle let out a gasp. She'd rolled her hips on a stroke and discovered it changed the sensation. She stopped bouncing to see what it felt like to grind herself into the shaft instead. It pushed the cock into a sweet spot at the front of her vagina and into the tightness in her arse at the back. The movement also mashed her clit into the bark, sending jolts through her body. She raised her hips to make the branch thrust into her again, this time with the rocking motion. The fruit in her intestines made her feel full and fat.

"They're going to know I'm not a virgin. My holes are going to be wide as a whore's."

A whimper escaped her lips. Shutting her eyes, she quickened her pace. The now familiar feeling was building inside her, urging her faster. Her pelvis slammed hard into the tree, pinching her labia, but the pain was eclipsed by the glorious pinnacle she was about the reach. She imaged the tree was her lover, a beautiful elhuven girl perhaps, and she was fucking her hard.

Sarielle sucked in a breath as her climax hit. Her chin tilted up and her back arched. Her bare feet sank into the dirt while she rode it out, trying to prolong it with a desperate humping action. Tiny whimpers came from her throat. Her cunt pulsated around the tree-cock lodged inside it. Her whole body felt heavy and stiff. The weakness drained away, leaving her breathless, her chest rising and falling, shoulders slumped. She stared at her hands gripping the trunk. That was intense.

The muscles in her vagina still twitched around the branch and her clit throbbed. She couldn't resist gently rocking on it. Unbelievably, her pussy seemed to want more.

"Please don't stop," said a soft, female voice.

Sarielle froze in place, feeling dread course through her body.

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

Kerensa washed the last of the dirt from a turnip and dried it off on a towel. It went in the basket with the others, which she took with her out into the sunshine. She turned left out of the gate, walking down the road towards Aster's house. The girl lived in a lone cottage at the far end of the village. It was the closest to the forest and surrounded by a ring of pasture. Kerensa had tried to say hello to Aster a few times since becoming disgraced, but like Sarielle, the girl kept to herself a lot and was wary of her sudden niceties. She rarely left the house as no one wanted to speak to her and she was unwelcome at businesses. Kerensa had looked for her after church, but she'd immediately left with her parents.

Someone was outside the cottage bucketing water to a trough. She could tell it was Aster by her short orange dress and red hair. She was on her way out with another bucket when she spotted Kerensa. Aster watched her cautiously, continuing with her task.

"Good afternoon," Kerensa said as she drew near.

"Hello."

"Um, I overheard your mother saying you had no turnips left in the store the other day, so I brought you some." She offered the basket.

Aster snorted. "So, now that you're shunned I'm good enough to talk to?"

She hung her head. "I'm sorry. I did try to talk to you still. But I hardly ever see you and you're always with your parents."

"You were better than some. I guess I can't hold grudges if I ever want to have friends again." She took the basket. "Thanks."

"A couple are ripe, but I brought some younger ones to replant for later."

"Come help me find a spot for them then." Aster turned and walked to the garden.

Kerensa shuffled down the pathway between the beds and knelt next to the older girl in front of a vacant space.

"How are you coping?" Aster asked.

"It's getting better. It was hard at first, just the shame of it. And then loosing friends and having people give me dirty looks all the time."

"It's difficult, but you get used to it."

Kerensa's nose tickled and she sneezed. "Have you thought about marrying Cadwyn?"

"He's gone to the city now, so he probably won't return. None of the other boys will have me."

"You could go to another town. They won't care how many men you've slept with."

She nodded. "One day, when I save enough money. Trouble is my parents don't give me anything they make from my handicrafts."

"Steal it."

She laughed. "I might have to. It's not as if I could come back anyway. And they already hate me."

"I told Sarielle it would be nice if we all lived together. I don't want to get married and she doesn't like men. We could move to another town together!"

She grinned. "I'd like that." She sneezed twice and shook her head. "Urgh. I always sneeze when the wind blows from the south like that. Something gets up my nose."

Because she was at home, Aster wasn't dressed for public or wearing her ribbon. Her blouse was low-cut and showed off half of her shapely breasts. The thin cotton couldn't hide the outline of her nipples, pointy and hard, straining against the fabric.

Kerensa shook herself and concentrated on Aster's green eyes. "Did you like doing it with Cadwyn?"

She made a face. "Not really. He didn't last very long. I was only just starting to enjoy it when he finished. That was it. He was reaching for his pants when his father and uncle got home."

At least Gawain had rubbed her clit while he fucked her. He'd wanted her to cum. Thinking about him in her backdoor made her crave it again.

"Guys are terrible." She shifted to her other hip, feeling her labia slide with arousal.

Aster laughed. "You should try a girl."

She'd heard the rumour that Aster had licked Abelia's pussy. Only some of the girls knew and they'd been good enough not to tell. All this talk had Kerensa tingling. She'd need a cucumber when she got home.

"Did you really lick Abelia?"

Aster smirked. "Perhaps. She came to give my mother the lace supplies she'd ordered, but I was the only one home. It was awkward, as she hadn't spoken to me in so long, but we used to be close as kids. I guess she was lost for conversation and thought I was an expert when it came to sex. She asked me about it, all painfully curious. Anyone else would have pissed me off, but Abelia's just so sweet and little. She desperately wanted to know what kissing was like, so I offered to show her. She figured it wouldn't count because I'm a girl. Then she asked if she could see my vulva, so I teased her and said 'only if you show me yours'. I didn't think she would but as soon as she'd sated her curiosity with mine, naïve thing pulled her bloomers right down to show me. Next she asked me how to masturbate. I showed her how I rub my clit and she tried it with hers, but she looked so uncomfortable, so I told her I'd help." Aster laughed. "This was months ago, back before she was strapped in a belt all day or locked. She's still funny about talking to me. I think she's embarrassed more than anything."