The Last Hotel Room

Story Info
Three mature women and two college students.
5.8k words
4.46
108.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sb69
sb69
136 Followers

The wheels of the Boeing 747 touched down on a runway at Daytona Beach International Airport. Over the loudspeaker, the passengers could hear the pilot's muffled voice saying, "In just a few moments, we will be arriving at our final destination, Daytona, Florida. We've been told by our grounds crew it's a bright and sunny Spring day. Temperature is 85 degrees and local time is 2:57 pm. From our entire crew we thank you for flying with us."

Upon arrival at the gate, three mid to late 40's professionally dressed women stood up to collect their carryon bags from the overhead bins. They marched through the crowd of people waiting in the terminal, dragging their wheeled luggage behind them. The trio made a beeline directly for the sign that indicated the taxi waiting area. At the front of the taxi line, they threw their luggage in a white cab and went on their way.

"Hi, we are going to the Presidente Hotel," Linda said to the driver.

"Sure, no problem," exclaimed the driver. The cab flew out of the airport and traveled through the city. The three women looked exhausted from travelling and were happy to just relax at the hotel.

Denise turned towards the other two, "At least the company put us up in a hotel near the beach!"

"Well, I'm not sure how much time we'll really have to enjoy the rays. But at least we will get some peace and quiet," Paula replied.

The driver turned around and let out a laugh. "Sure, peace and quiet."

The women in the back seat didn't know what to make of the driver's comment so they politely smiled. The cab veered in and out of traffic. Finally it made the turn by the beach towards South Atlantic. Suddenly, there were people everywhere. The car could barely move down the street.

Linda raised her sunglasses from her eyes, as her mouth opened in disbelief. Everywhere she looked there were young tan bodies in bikinis and board shorts. While the 42-year-old brunette divorcee in her professional skirt and red blouse was slightly excited by site of muscular young studs, this was not the trip she was expecting.

"Excuse me," she exclaimed to the driver. "Why exactly are there so many people here?"

"Oh you don't know?" he replied with his New York transplant whit. "It's spring break of course."

"WHAT?" Paula yelled out. She was the oldest of the three at 48, and held the highest title in the company where they worked. She was also dressed the most conservative in a gray pants suit and white blouse that was not very flattering. The dirty blonde Paula was married to a balding older man who was perhaps even stuffier than her.

Denise shot her a glance, "Well it could be fun."

"Denise, we are here for an important business conference. Not to relive your college days!" Paula cried.

Unbeknownst to the women prior to the trip, the three day long "Women in Actuarial Sciences" conference at the Daytona Convention Center was scheduled smack in the middle of college spring break. This was to be an important networking opportunity for themselves and their company, being able to speak with many other women in their field. While it was difficult to find a room, their company had managed to secure one room directly on Daytona Beach.

At one stoplight, a rather muscular shirtless young man, holding a plastic yard glass full of alcohol, approached Linda's side of the car. He bent down towards her window and shot her a smile. Linda swooned at the gorgeous stud flirting with her. Since her divorce, the somewhat shy woman hadn't been out much recently and therefore didn't get a lot of attention from men.

Arriving at the Presidente Hotel, the women scurried out of the car and into the lobby. It was more of the same scene inside the hotel. Everywhere the women looked were college-aged kids ready to party. There was not another businessperson anywhere in sight. They clearly were out of their element.

"Let's get out of this madness and into our room as quickly as possible," the frigid Paula proclaimed. They marched up to the front desk, where a man in uniform was assisting two young men. They were also checking in and seemed to have difficulty doing so.

"Gentlemen, let me assist these ladies and I will be right with you," the hotel employee said. "Welcome to the Presidente. How may I be of service?"

Denise stepped up to the desk and handed him a print out of their reservation. The man punched several keystroked into his computer. Denise took a look at her surroundings. As a 44-year-old professional woman from Ohio, this was far from what she was accustomed to seeing. The dark skinned Denise in her skinny slacks accentuating her ass and low cut cream-colored top, however, was never married. She was a regular at the gym and was accustomed to the attention her firm body brought her.

After several moments of typing away, the front desk attendant finally said, "Ah, this is perfect timing to explain the situation to both parties." The women had a confused look on their faces. He spoke to both the young men and the three women, "You see, the hotel has oversold our rooms this week. Normally, I would assist in finding another hotel. However, since this is spring break and there is a convention in town, I'm afraid there are no other hotel rooms to be booked."

Paula shot an infuriated look to the man, "Are you saying we came all this way and we don't have a room to sleep in?!?"

"Well, I do have one room available. It's a junior suite," the employee replied.

"Perfect, we'll take it," Paula interjected.

"Since these men were here first to check in they would have rights to the room. Unless of course, everyone was willing to share the room. It is a one bedroom with two double beds. The living room has a sofa sleeper, and we can scrounge up a cot for the room. I can give both parties a $200 voucher for a future stay."

The women shot a death stare at the two boys, until the wavy haired brunette Evan responded, "Sure, whatever. We just need a place to sleep anyway."

With everyone in agreement, the hotel worker handed each party a room key and they were on their way. The boys led the way to the room. The tanned complexion Rob whispered to his friend, "What if we want to bring back girls? I'm looking to get laid this trip!" Linda, walking 10 feet behind them overheard their conversation and snickered to herself.

Inside the room was how the hotel employee explained it. There were a large couch, a coffee table, several chairs and a dining table. Inside the bedroom there were two beds, and a bathroom. Soon after arriving, a member of the hotel staff rolled a small twin sized cot into the living room.

Evan quickly yelled out, "We call the bedroom." He ran inside and put his luggage on the bed before anyone could respond.

Paula quickly howled back, "No, we need the bedroom!"

Several minutes of arguing ensued without a resolution. Neither side was willing to give up the bedroom. While he didn't say it out loud, Rob was adamant about having the bedroom in case he met girls to bring back to the room. Finally, Denise screamed, "I'm tired. We need to be up super early for the conference. Paula, let's just sleep in the living room and work this out tomorrow."

Evan and Rob left to hit the town to see what spring break parties were happening. Meanwhile, the women ate a quick room service dinner in the room and got ready for bed. Paula, oldest and the most prudish of the group wore cotton pajamas. Denise slipped in a silk nightgown, while Linda unzipped her skirt and slept in her red panties and a t-shirt. Denise and Linda shared the sofa sleeper, and Paula took the cot.

Around 2 am, the boys came crashing through the hotel room door. Clearly drunk, they were having a hard time keeping quiet. Rob tripped over the luggage sitting in the entranceway, and managed to wake up Paula. She gave him an angry stare and turned over to go back to sleep.

Halfway into the room, Evan was frantically trying to get Rob's attention. The blanket covering Denise and Linda was in a bunch on the foot of the sofa bed. The boys got a view directly up Denise's nightgown at her pink bikini panties. Her body was toned, as she was a gym regular. They could peer up to her flat stomach and could make out an outline of her B cup tits in the dimly light room. Meanwhile, the curvier Linda was sleeping on her stomach in her cheeky red panties. The bottom half of her bubbly ass was in full sight for the boys to see. Evan and Rob saw Denise move slightly, so they scurried into the bedroom and closed the door.

The next morning at 6 am, the two women on the sofa bed were woken up by a blaring alarm clock. As they arose, neither one looked well rested. Paula was already wide-awake, sitting in a chair reading the business section of the newspaper.

Without looking up from her paper, Paula snared, "I told you we should have fought harder for the bedroom."

Linda replied, "You're telling me. Did you hear how loud they were last night?"

"Alright, alright. I was wrong," Denise admitted. "We should be loud and wake them up!"

"Well I need to use the bathroom to get ready, so I have no choice but to go through the bedroom." Paula said.

The three women got up to make their way to the bathroom. They opened the bedroom door and walked inside. In each bed was one of the boys passed out in their underwear. On the right bed was Rob sprawled out in his black boxer briefs. Linda in particular stopped to gawk at his tan muscular physique. On the left bed lay Evan in his white and blue polka striped boxers. He had a good build but much skinnier than Rob. There was a noticeable bulge in the front of his underwear.

Despite the noise walking into the room, the boys were dead to the world. The mature women walked towards the bathroom. Denise caught the ever so prudish Paula taking a quick look at the boys just before closing the bathroom door. The women hurried to get ready.

Linda was the first to finish showering. She wrapped a towel around her body. Linda's DD tits were by far the largest of the three women. In order to fully cover herself with one towel, she wrapped it just above her nipples, leaving ample cleavage showing. As she walked out of the bathroom, she heard rustling from one of the beds. Evan had woken up as she opened the door. He was staring directly at her massive cleavage. She looked down at his boxers to see the outline of what was clearly an erection. As a deer in headlights, she paused not knowing what to do. Finally, she jetted into the other room and Evan fell back asleep. The other two women got ready without issue.

Around 6 pm, the women returned from the conference. "I especially liked the professor from USC discussing real time mortality tables," Paula said.

As she opened the door to their hotel room, the boys were sitting at the dining room with a case of beer. They looked like they had been in the sun all day, and were still wearing beachwear. Each had on a t-shirt and board shorts. They had an energy drink in their hands to try to wake up.

Before anyone could say hello, Denise shouted, "You guys were so loud last night! We were so tired for our conference because of you!"

Evan and Rob looked at each other not knowing what to say. Finally Evan said "Sorry?" clearly not knowing if that was the correct response.

"We need the bedroom starting tonight," Paula responded.

"Well, I don't know. It was our room after all that we agreed to share with you," Rob said.

"What do you want for it? You want us to buy you beer?" Paula replied.

"Ma'am we are over the legally drinking age and we can afford our own beer!" yelled Rob. She was a little taken aback by his tone. "I'm sorry that we woke you up." He paused for a moment. "I'll tell you what. Let's play a game of beer pong. If we win we keep the room, and if you win you take the room. Deal?"

"Beer pong?" Linda inquired. "What's that?"

"Oh it's easy," Evan replied. "We stand on opposite sides of the table with 10 plastic cups in a triangle filled part way with beer. Each team alternates throwing ping pong balls into the opponents cups. If the ball lands in a cup, you remove the cup and drink it's contents. The game is over when one team sinks them all. We'll play with very simple rules for you."

"Oh like a carnival game. I can do that," the naive Linda replied. The women changed into more comfortable clothing, while the boys set up the cups on the dining table.

Linda and Denise took one side of the table while Paula sat on a chair to watch. They each threw one ping pong ball towards the boys cup's and missed terribly. It was then the boys turn to throw, and they both sunk their balls on the first shot. The women were forced to drink the beer in those cups.

The second attempt to throw the balls for the women did not go much better. Denise completely missed the cups, while Linda's ball barely grazed a back cup. On Evan's next shot he sunk the cup. The game went on for several more rounds, with neither one of the women able to sink a cup. Finally after several attempts, Linda was able to hit one cup. The two women were overjoyed as they hugged each other.

"You only hit one cup!" Paula screamed. "They need to hit two more shots to win." Practically before she could finish speaking, the sound of plastic hitting liquid occurred not once but twice. Both Evan and Rob hit their shots to finish the game.

"Ladies, you have to finish the beer in our cups too. That's the rule," Rob said.

Linda growled, "But you didn't explain that beforehand. And we already lost."

"Okay fair point. If you finish our beers we can call that game practice, and play another round," Rob replied. He found it humorous to get these mature women drunk.

The women guzzled down the remaining beer on the table. They were clearly getting tipsy having consumed so much alcohol in such a short period. The boys set up the cups for another game. Paula stood up, "This time I'm playing. No more messing around. Linda, have a seat."

Rob hit his first shot, but Evan missed his. Then Denise not surprisingly missed hers as well. The shocker came when Paula hit her first shot. The boys looked dumbfounded and chalked it up to beginners luck. That was until the next round when Paula hit her shot again, and the boys realized they had real competition. Even Denise managed to sink one of her throws.

The game went on for several more rounds until both teams had 5 cups remaining. Evan whispered something to Rob. Right before Paula was about to throw her ball, the boys turned around. They lowered their shorts exposing their bare asses to the women. Startled by what she saw, Paula missed the cups completely.

Linda jumped up from her seat, "That's not fair! You're cheating."

Evan countered, "We never said you couldn't distract the other team."

On the next round of shooting, Paula and Denise huddled together. Denise softly whispered something into Paula's ear.

"No, I'm not doing that!" Paula whispered back.

"Come on, Paula. You know we need that bedroom," replied Denise.

"Alright fine, we'll make it quick," Paula gave in.

Right before the boys were about to shoot Paula and Denise both lifted up their shirts exposing their bras. Denise's flat stomach looked even better than what they got a glimpse of the night below. Her smallish tits were well shaped, and sat in a blue and white lacy bra. Paula didn't have quite the body of Denise, but she was thin and proportional. Her bra was less sexy but with slightly bigger C cups it showed some cleavage.

The problem was that the boys both hit their shots. They were unfazed by what they had seen. After all, they had been on the beach all day seeing college girls in bikinis. An inebriated Linda yelled out to her teammates, "Come on you have you do better than that!"

Paula hit her shot, which meant the boys were still winning by 3 cups to 4. Before the boys next turn, Linda got up from her seat. She stood behind Paula and with both hands, pulled Paula's shirt over her head and unclasped her bra exposing her bare breasts. Paula was embarrassed and tried to cover herself up, but Linda reached around her to and cradled her tits in her hands while staring at the boys. She then yelled to Denise to remove her shirt and remove her bra, to which she complied. Denise's light brown nipples were erect.

Evan and Rob were flabbergasted and didn't really know what to say. It's one thing to see college girls in a spring break wet t-shirt contest, but these were mature older women in their hotel room. The distraction clearly worked as intended since both boys missed their next shot. The two women stayed partially undressed.

Denise sunk her shot to tie up the game. She looked over at Linda, who was still fully clothed. "Come on girl, help the cause."

Linda looked a little self-conscious at first. Her body wasn't as skinny as Paula's or as toned as Denise's. Linda was not particularly overweight, but she was definitely curvier and was carrying a few extra pounds. She was used to men staring down at her rather large bust. On this night, even in a simple blue cotton v-neck t-shirt, she was showing ample cleavage.

Finally after several trepid moments she decided to go for it. Linda yanked her t-shirt over her head. Everyone in the room was staring at her gargantuan breasts resting in a black bra. Denise nodded her head to indicate that the bra needed to come off too. Linda slowly reached behind her back to undo the clasp. Her large tits with rosy pink areolas flopped out.

Evan stood on the other side of the table holding the ping pong ball not knowing what to do next. Across the table were three women twice their age who were half naked. He could feel his cock getting hard inside his board shorts. Finally he shot the ball, which luckily bounced off on cup and into another. On Rob's shot, he barely missed sinking his ball.

Both Paula and Denise missed the cups completely. With only two cups left in front of the women, it looks promising for the boys to win the game. Denise, who was getting rather intoxicated, undid the button on her khaki shorts and let them drop to the floor. She stood in a blue thong that showed off her chiseled ass. Denise stood behind Linda, and wrapped her arms around to her front. She looked right at the boys while with each hand grabbed Linda's massive breasts and started to massage them. Denise's thumb and index finger pinched Linda's nipples, and she gently kissed her neck.

Paula watched in awe as her two coworkers were involved in this risqué behavior. She however, wasn't so innocent in all of this, standing without a shirt or bra with two young men staring across the way. Paula was married, but her husband had always been a jerk. She suspected he may even have cheated on her at one point with a younger staffer at his company. With all the beer running through her system, she didn't feel terribly remorseful at the current situation in the hotel room.

"Oh, hell," Paula yelled out. "I've come this far." She reached down to her knee length shorts, unzipped and pulled them towards the ground. She stood there in her green cotton panties and nothing else.

Rob missed the cup on his next attempt. But even with the distractions, Evan managed to sink his ball directly into one of the remaining two cups. With only one cup remaining it looked all but certain that the boys could pull off the victory. A collective "shit" was heard among the women, knowing that their fate would soon be sealed. Paula did manage to hit her shot, leaving three cups remaining but Denise missed.

"Time out!" Denise yelled. The three women huddled arm in arm in the living room so the boys couldn't hear. "We cannot lose this game!"

"That sofa bed gave me back pain last night. I can't do that again for two more nights," Linda scoffed.

"Well what are we supposed to do?" Paula asked. "We are already almost completely naked and it hasn't phased the boys."

sb69
sb69
136 Followers
12