The Last Innocent Summer Ch. 2

Story Info
Once adventure begins, what is there to stop for?
4.6k words
4.61
74.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
150 Followers

Thanks must go to all the kind readers who wrote me, asking for this part two. This story has been made up of many of the ideas you readers have sent in. If there is to be a part three, it will also depend on you, the reader, to say so. After all, how can we write what you want unless we are told what you want? You read; You decide.

* * * * *

When I awoke from my first love making, my body didn't hurt all that bad... No worse than if I had been ran over by a Mack truck.

Sherry was there, and the patch of sunlight on the floor was far enough into the room to tell me it was later than I was use to waking up, meaning my father was already long gone to work.

"God, I feel good," I moaned as I set up, giving Sherry a big smile.

"You sound it," she laughed back, shaking her head as her hair swung in a wide swirl as her head moved back and forth.

"We need to talk," I laughed out. "I told Dad... I mean, Dave, that he should take us up into the mountains for a week end."

"You mean, up in the fresh air with us two?" She laughed loudly, then added with a grin. "Maybe you'd better be careful, too."

"Hey, honey," I taunted back, "maybe we'd all better be careful. No telling what we might let happen."

"Let happen"? I looked at her. She had helped me over my greatest hurdle, even had made me think a lot about who I was. I looked at her boobs, the nipples poking hard against the thin blue material of her blouse. I now knew how great it felt to have a lot of lip attention being addressed to the breasts and, as I grinned back at her, I wondered just how it felt from the other end. For an instant I mentally sucked on her erect nipples, deciding that, what the heck, I had gone this far, why stop exploring the world inside me?

By two in the afternoon, Sherry had bundled me into her silver and blue Grand Am, and we were off down the road for her to show me something she just knew I had to see. After maybe an hour of driving, she turned right onto a narrow road, looking more like a driveway than a road, and guided the car up the deep rooted path.

"Look," she said softly as the car left the forest and entered a clearing that was covered with wildflowers. "Isn't this something?"

"Wow," I moaned, my eyes catching sight of what seemed to be countless butterflies winging their way from flower to flower. "I love it. I just love it. It is so beautiful."

We talked, giggled and openly laughed as we walked through the tall grass and flowers. The scent, carried on a light wind, kissed at us as she lead the way to a small creek at the far end of the meadow.

"Come on," she laughed, sitting down on a huge, flat rock, her skin contrasting with the rock's burnt rust color. "We can get a good tan here."

With that she had the blouse off and tossed aside. Laying back on the rock she closed her eyes as she put her hands under her head. My eyes were now drawn to her exposed breasts, moving almost magically with her breathing.

I slipped my tee shirt off, undid the bra and tossed it aside but, no matter what I tried, I couldn't just lay down and close my eyes, not with those fascinating nipples pointing to heaven above.

"Sherry?" I said softly.

What, Jen?" She replied in a half-whispering.

"I think I am going crazy of something."

"Why is that?"

"Won't be mad?"

"On a day like this? Come on. What's bothering ya?"

"Well... Ahh... I don't know. You know, you are so pretty and..." I couldn't say it no matter how hard I tried to force myself to admit what I wanted.

Sherry lifted up on her elbows, looked at me then, with a smile, looked at the gurgling brook. "There's no one around, hon. You can touch if you want."

I watched her lay back down and put her hands behind her head again only, this time, she moved her back around as if trying to get comfortable, making her boobs seem more like sun-kissed mounds of delight just waiting for my touch.

He right nipple felt hard between my fingers. He left nipple was equally as hard, as if I had expected one to be so unlike the other. Soon my hands were roaming over the first pair of boobs I had explored- other than my own- and finding the feel of them to be just as exciting as the feel of my father's manhood, resting in my hand.

I had never been with another female before, not that, truthfully, I hadn't wondered about it. My lips found her nipples, licking and sucking at them as I moved back and forth. They each had their own feel as they heaved under my attention. My tongue flicked back and forth over them until, with a deep moaning, Sherry took my hand and rested it on the top of her pants. I didn't need an explanation as to what she was thinking.

With her pants undone, my hand slid beneath the blue material, find that there were no panties standing between my touch and her wispy pubic hair. My lips now held her left nipple firmly, my tongue lashing out at it to get every new sensation I could. Sherry lifted up, pushed her pants down as far as she could and laid her butt back to the cool surface of the rock.

I could feel the warm sun on my back; Could hear the sounds of the wind in the grass as my fingers moved up and down Sherry's slit. The warm sun, the sounds of what was going on around me, it all made me know I was different, and had been different all along. I felt a woman being touched by me, another woman, and it felt as powerful as it did soft.

A woman does not need to learn what will please another woman-SHE ALREADY KNOWS! I had gotten myself off enough times to know what I liked, so I lay there, kissing and sucking at Sherry's breasts as I pretended I was doing myself. My finger found her clit, tickled at it then, as she gasped, went to work at pleasing me.

Sherry moaned, hissed and moaned some more. My fingers played between her clit and her wet depths until, with a loud gasping, she lifted her hips off the rock and came against my fingers as she tried to push my head down off her breasts.

"Do me," she moaned as I kissed my way down to her pubic hair, not stopping the kisses till I was positioned between her legs, my mouth kissing and blowing up and down her opening.

My tongue slid into her as my fingertips opened her even further. I found her clit, lashing out at it as fast as my tongue would go. Over and over I played at her until her moans were shrill little yelps of passion. Then, all of a sudden, I wrapped my lips around the swollen organ, sucked it into my mouth as far as I could and kept lashing at it as I not only heard her first lusty scream but, as her thighs banged against my head, thought it was the last thing I would ever hear.

Sherry bucked her hips as I played her. I could hear her labored breathing as her whole body seemed to move up and down with each breath. She was mine now, and I wanted her to become a part of my life. I sucked my spit into my mouth, forcing it back and forth against her clit, making it feel as if I had come against her.

"Get my bag," Sherry said between breaths when I stopped.

I got the bag and handed it to her, watching her open it while she still laid flat on the rock.

"Take your clothes off," she insisted, turning onto her right side. "Your ass is mine now."

"No," I protested. "I think it'll take a few days before its right. Ya know what I mean."

"Strip to your panties then," she said, laughter being emitted form her eyes.

I lay back on the rock, closed my eyes as she had told me to do, and felt her pull the panties to one side. Then next thing I knew sent me scurrying up the rock in total shock.

Sherry moved up to me again, smiled down at me as she pushed my legs apart, holding up the vibrator for me to see. "Never leave home without it," she giggled, slid to panties to my left and put the plastic dick against my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, biting at my lower lip as I felt the vibration run through my entire body.

Soon, as my own body was responding to the vibrator, Sherry was showing me just how far I could be taken without anything entering me. I screamed out now, not caring if anyone could hear me as the vibrator seemed to reach into my most passionate parts, pulling the demons of lust into being as she taunted me with what we were going to do with my father.

"He's going to own us," she hissed, one hand holding the toy; the other roaming over my pert breasts. "He's going to make me hold you down, just as the little slave you are, and then he's going to do you like never before."

Dirty talk was an adventure to me. A new adventure that had me self-submissive to her. She loved it, telling me more and more taunting details as I started begging out for it all to come true until, with a wild shriek I forgot everything around me, concentrating on only what was going on with my body and mind.

"You okay?" I heard Sherry giggling as I came down.

"No," I complained. "I want more."

She laughed loudly, putting her arm around me and pulling me close. "Guess old Dave will be in for it tonight," she said as our lips met.

I think Dad got the idea that I was horny the instant he walked in to find me wearing a red Baby doll. "Sorry, Babe, something's up," he said, looking me over from head to toe. "I have to take a shower and get back over to Doctor Thayer's place. Something big, Babe."

Feeling like the end of the world had come, I followed him into the bath room. He turned and gave me an odd look as I stood there then, shaking his head, he stripped off his clothes, set the shower water and vanished behind the frosted pane of the shower's door. Wanting to do nothing more than to cry, I sat down on the stool, watching the distorted image of him as he showered.

"I love you," I said loud enough for him to hear me over the sound of the water.

"I love you too, Babes." He said back softly. "Ahh, you sure you want to go on with last night? I mean, you don't have to. I'll still love ya."

All I could do was shake my head, strip off the skimpy baby doll, open the shower door and step in. The water, as usual for him, was far too hot. All he could do was stand there in front of me, a bar of soap in one had, the light blue wash cloth in the other.

"Listen to me," I said gruffly, taking the wash cloth and soap form him. "I made a decision last night, and it wasn't just a spur-of-the-moment thing, nor was it from the champagne," I lathered up the cloth and started washing his chest. "The way I see it, we have gone through a lot for each other and, frankly, I sure don't want to loose you. Okay, we made love... Had sex, or whatever you want to call it. The fact is, I love you and I have no intentions of stopping."

"You're something else," Dave said, running the backs of fingers along my right cheek. "Really something else."

"I washed my way down his belly, then cupped his tool in the cloth, rubbing at the head with my thumb, hearing him moan as I started to play at him harder. By the time I was on my knees, there was no protests from him as I ran the cloth up and down the now hard shaft.

Letting the water rinse any soap subs off for a few moments, I bent forward, slowly letting him slide into my mouth until my tongue found his head. Around and around it I played, flicking at the tiny opening as if trying to enter him. With a loud s, Dave reach down and rested his hands on my wet hair.

I may have been a virgin till the night before but, I had found out some years earlier that giving good head could go a long ways at keeping the horny, young studs happy. Frankly, I had been very proud of how fast I could get my dates off. The one thing I had never developed along the way was a taste for hot, male semen.

Deeper and deeper I took his swollen shaft into me, licking at it as it slide slowly into me. Back and forth I bobbed, using my lips to add pressure as I slid back along the shaft, all the time keeping my tongue busy with getting him up and going before he would have a chance to react.

As my hands started massaging at his testicles, his moans got louder as he leaned back against the light blue shower stall, his knees now seeming to shake a bit.

I knew the instant hr was going to come. I had worked fast and furious to get him here and, as he grunted out to the erupting climax, I pulled my head back, wrapping my hand around his shaft, jerking him off as I giggled to the sounds he was making.

Dave's semen shot from him, mixing with the shower water before it hit the floor. His hips bucked slightly as he arched his shoulders against the wet surface of the enclosure. Then, in an instant, it was all over.

"You sleep in my bed tonight," He said, as he dried off and I picked the baby doll up, looking it over for any major wet spots. "I don't plan of being over there too long as it is. Anyway, I think you need to be put in your place after that little exhibition."

"Sure," I laughed, now not feeling so depressed. "Promises, promises."

Before he left out the door, Dave pulled me into his arms. "I love you so much, Babes. You know that?"

"You're pretty special yourself, big guy," I replied.

"Jen," I heard dad whispering to me as his fingers touched my cheek. "I need to talk to you."

"What?" I moaned out sleepily, turning over on my back, my eyes watching the ceiling fan slowly turn in the dim light.

"You still want to go away for a week end?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Doc Thayer has a place an hour, or so away. He wants me to look at it and I thought maybe you'd like to go with me."

"Dad," I said getting up on my elbows. "I think there will be three of us."

"You sure?" He said, sitting down on the side of the bed. "I just thought we could spend some time together. Ya know?"

"I'm not jealous," I giggled, deciding not to tell him about Sherry and I. "I think it'd be good for you to take us little girls up there."

"You're sure an odd one," He chuckled, pushing his shoes off, and bending to take the socks off. "Where did you learn to give 'head' like that?"

"Does it matter? It kept me a virgin for you."

Getting into the bed naked, he pulled my close to him, his lips gently kissing at mine as his left hand ran down over my butt. "God, I couldn't wait to get back to you, Babes."

I snickered. "You? God, I've been wet the whole time. All I want is you inside me."

"Hmmm, a quickie?"

"Yes. I want to feel you doing what I saw in the shower... Only, this time I want it deep in me."

Okay, we had a quickie! In less than five minutes we were both moaning out lustily as he hammered his body into mine. I had thought about it until I feel asleep, not wanting to get myself off to lower my passions.

Incest or not, the one thing I adored him for was afterwards when, in the silence of the night, he would hold my close, touching me and kissing my hair, just as if I were a woman not connected to him in any way. I loved these post sex times. He was so different then. He was calmer, less manly and knew just what to say as, with me falling asleep, he would talk in an almost whispering of his feelings. I loved his expressing his feelings in words as much, maybe more, than his expressing then with passion-filled grunts and hard body hammering as he came. In his arms he was a man and I was a woman and, if sin is sin, I had to wonder if my sins were indeed any greater than anyone else's.

The next few days were hectic as Sherry and I sped about trying to figure out what we needed for a three day adventure. Dad laughed at us every moment he could as, knowing who would be laughing last, Sherry and I went with the flow. Yet, Dad, for once, kept what he was going up to the doctor's place for a total secret. Even with his secret kept to himself, Sherry and I came up with a secret all our own as we laughed, giggled and moaned late in the night as we took turns with each other.

Friday morning dawned, or should I say it came because "dawned" was not a good word to use as torrents of rain pelted down on the SUV as we made our way through the now gloomy landscape.

By noon we had arrived at an A-frame on top of a high hill. We could see the sky clearing far to the west as the peaks of the Rocky Mountains stood guard. By the time we were unloaded, a few spots of sunshine moved over the now lush-green landscape, as if chasing each other in some sunlit game only sunlight knew how to play.

"Well, I'm going to be gone for a bit," Dad said about two in the afternoon. "You two enjoy yourselves. Okay?"

We watched him disappear on the fancy dune buggy, his driving more like that of a young kid than an older man. I leaned up against the deck rail, feeling the wind play in my hair as I watched the dune buggy scurry up a distant hill, turn and race back down. I wiped a tear from my right eye... I had never seen him acting like this. For once he seemed to have a smile on his face every time I saw him and, sex or no sex, that was nice.

He was back about six, heading straight for the computer room, working furiously on facts and figures as Sherry and I kept taking him an endless supply of coffee, hoping to catch even the slightest glance at what he was doing.

"Dad," I said when he came out of the computer room, sitting on the couch as Sherry and I fought to start a fire in the huge fireplace between the equally huge sliding glass doors. "What is going on?"

His eyes moved from my chest to Sherry's then, with a deep breath, his stare found something beyond the doors. "Well, he wanted me to come up here and see what I think about making all this into a private resort."

"And?"

"I think he's got a good idea," Dad replied, bending forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"There's more to it," Sherry observed. "Isn't there?"

"He wants me to run it," he chuckled, shaking his head. "Think you guys are game to help?"

For the next few hours the three of us chattered back and forth about what it would be like to live way up here and not have to worry about the rest of this crazy world. As we talked, Dad on the couch and Sherry and I sitting on the floor, our arms wrapped around our knees, listening like little kids as he laid out his ideas.

"God, I love you," I said to him with a big smile, then turned to Sherry. "And I love you too," I said, bending forward to kiss her.

When I looked back to him, Dave had a sheepish smile on his face. "And I was worried you two wouldn't find anything to do?" He shook his head as he chuckled loudly.

It must have dawned on both Sherry and I a the same time that now was the time to lay our little secret on Dad. She got up and turned the lights off, letting the flickering firelight dance over both the room and our bodies as we slowly stripped each other, ever feeling Dave's intent watching as, inch by inch, our young bodies we opened up to his stare.

I felt Sherry pull me close to her, pushing me slowly back onto the thick quilt we had laid out on the floor. Her lips created a passionate need in my mind as they found my quivering lips for the first time in front of my father.

Sherry has a way with me, has had since our first time. His lips explored my body, searching out every hot spot I had as she worked her way slowly down between my wide spread legs. Her tongue didn't waste any time teasing me, it was inside my wet slit and making love to my clit before I realized what was going on.

My hands slapped at the deep quilt, sending a dull thud through the room. Again and again my hands lashed out as my body squirmed, squirming even more each time my lust-filled eyes caught a glimpse of Dave watching so intently.

I heard my screams echo off the windows, feeding both the fire in the fireplace and the fires of my mind. I was thrashing about the floor as Sherry worked over my clit like she had never done before. My hands found my nipples, and fingers worked out their own idea of a dance as my nipples seemed to become as erect as steel.

I felt myself being moved around. I found myself on my knees then, as my mind tried to recover, felt Sherry lowering me onto Dave's face, the first idea of what they had done erupted through my body as his tongue slashed out at my wet needs.

conz
conz
150 Followers
12