The Last Innocent Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
150 Followers

With my hips pulled up, it was easy to look down and watch the meat entering me. It was as if watching it happen to someone else, except the stinging pain reminded me that it was not sliding into anyone else, it was sliding into me. Instantly a thought came to my mind and I knew what I was going to do.

I lay there, watching the cock slide in and out of me as fingertips played against my clit. There was no thought now, only the ever present feeling of him as he moved in and out of me. I looked down again, seeing that he was buried fully in me, then lay my head back to the pillow as I felt a deep warmth creep over my body.

I felt everything about me. Felt my tiny tits bobbing with his thrusting, felt my pussy lips being carried in a little with each new thrust and, above all else, I could feel his fingertips reaching past my clit to become a soft, gentle touch in my mind.

The second real climax hit me like a ton of wet bricks. From that first sucking in of air, my hips seemed to move on their own. Pumping up and down at him, they soon were moving from side to side as both of his hands took hold of my hips, his thrusting now becoming much harder and paced.

I had only known a few girls anywhere close to my age talk about sex. The one thing they giggled about the loudest was how fast the boy would come into their tight pussies. I endured three climaxes thinking of their laughter, wondering what was wrong because he didn't seem at all ready to come.

After the third climax, he rolled me onto my belly, lifted my hips up and slowly entered me, the new sensations instantly taking over where the last climax had left off. I strained up to get on my elbows. My mouth opened wide as wet hair cascaded down on both sides of me, and his hands came around to grasp both my boobs. He sawed his cock in and out of me as I tried to gulp in air. His fingers played over my nipples as I felt a new, more intense climax being born in my mind.

I couldn't stay up on my elbows, he gently let me side down until my head was laying on the pillow, my eyes staring into the fire in the fireplace as my body felt his presence in every part.

My arms flayed around as my body quivered against him then, just as the climax exploded, I felt something I would never forget. His cock seemed to swell up as he slammed it deep into me, his grunts turning to one, high-pitched whine as the first rush of his semen exploded into me.

I opened my eyes, reality slowly coming back to me. Strange, I was laying flat on the floor on my stomach, but he was laying there beside me on his back, a cigarette pressed to his lips as he seemed to stare up at the ceiling through closed eyes.

"Are you okay?" he questioned, a strange sound in his voice.

"I think so," I moaned back, my voice sounding even stranger. "I need to pee."

Well, needing to go to the bathroom, and getting there were two different stories. By the time I did get to it, it was with his help that kept my wobbling knees from giving out. Passion was now fading, leaving in its wake a pain I had not expected, not even this first time.

He must have thought I was crazy as emotions overtook me. His hands stroked at my hair as I laughed, then cried and babbled out how much I loved him. I must have sat on the stool a full five minutes before I was able to compose my mind and get the wild shivering of my body under control. By the time I had cleaned myself up, I was only able to wobble back out to the quilt and collapse at his side.

I looked at the wooden floor, the flickering reflection of the fire in the fireplace seemed to be worlds away as my mind remembered the one thought I had been able to keep whole. Sherry could bed my father, but only under one condition, I wanted to watch!

I started to roll over and tell him how much I loved him, but sleep had its own ideas as a vision of Sherry, my father impaling her writhing body on his cock, her moans and screams echoing in my mind as sleep overcame me. Sure, she could bed him, but only if...

Should there be a part 2? Email me.

conz
conz
150 Followers
12