The Last Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It was nothing, Babe. We were just playing around, to see your reaction,” Donny whispered.

“Yeah, right! So, now you need to take me home and fuck me, dammit,” I suggested, and tugged on his hardon.

“Sounds great to me!” Donny agreed, and squeezed my boob.

“Wait a minute you guys! We’re not done yet, are we?” Cried Cal, slurring his words.

“Come on Honey, she figured us out. It’s all over with now,” said Janet, trying to reason with her drunken boyfriend.

“I don’t think so. She needs to return a favor!” Commanded Cal.

“Come on Barb, let’s get going, OK?” Donny urged, handing me my clothes.

Cal staggered out of the room shaking his head and we started to get dressed. The three of us laughed at the foolish extremes we’d gone to, as we walked to the front door.

“I SAID, WE’RE NOT DONE!” yelled naked Cal bursting into the room, holding a handgun at his side.

Janet rushed over to him to placate him. He slapped her so hard it knocked her to the floor. He pointed the gun directly at me.

“Come over here you prick-teaser. It’s time to return my favor!” He said, motioning me to join him.

“Jesus Cal, don’t do this! It was just a game, you know?” Pleaded Donny.

“Yeah, well the game isn’t over ‘til I say it is, how do you like those apples, Don?” Cal cynically replied and cocked the handgun. “Now, for starters, what say we all get naked again? NOW!” He screamed, and Donny and I quickly stripped.

“Maybe if I just give him a quick blowjob, he’ll let us go?” I mumbled to Donny.

“If you think that would do the trick? I’m not so sure,” whispered Donny.

As we stood frozen in fear, I recalled Janet once alluding to Cal’s bad temper, but I thought he had dealt with that. Apparently the extra booze was working overtime. Donny helped a dazed Janet to her feet. She stood frozen with Donny and I, as Cal approached us.

Leading me by my arm, he walked me away from them a few paces.

“Don’t mess with me man! Your whore wife owes me a decent blowjob, and she’s gonna deliver, or else,” he blustered.

Standing next to him, I looked at the fear in their eyes and contemplated the only obvious solution. I conjured up a half-smile of resignation and knelt in front of the gun-wielding bastard. Without any pretense or foreplay I took his flaccid cock into my mouth. I concluded that there was no time for a long lingering display of my oral talents. Sucking his multi-veined meat hard and fast, visions of giving Donny a quickie back in the old days flashed through my head. Having sex just for innate pleasure of it was the normal back then. Closing my eyes to focus on that vision helped me relax. It wasn’t until Cal’s erection came to life and filled my mouth, that my brain seemed to waken. It woke to the reality that, as luscious as Donny’s dick was at 71/2 inches, Cal’s long, thick meat was at least two inches longer.

“Look how your whore sister gives such good head, Janet! Now why you suck cock like that? Maybe you just need some practice, is that it?” Said Cal grunting, as I sucked him harder. “Your brother-in-law has been trying to fuck you all night –why not practice on him?”

“Oh Cal, please don’t make me do that!” Begged Janet, in tears.

“You know I did my time in ‘Nam. I DO know how to use this,” he explained and held the handhun to my temple.

Through the corner of my eye, I say Janet’s teary expression. I was scared shitless for them and for myself. I blinked my eye in recognition and gave a short nod of approval to both of them. I needed to make Cal refocus his attention on me, so I put everything into the blowjob. Fondling his big balls in one hand, tugging on my tits with the other, I somehow relaxed and deep-throated his entire cock. I moaned and groaned like a common whore, and felt his precum lace the back of my throat. His grunts told me I had regained his attention, if only temporarily.

He made Janet and Donny line up in a 69 on the floor behind me. I was unsure of their proximity to me, until I heard slurping sounds. They must have been quite close, as the sounds of their oral lovemaking increased in rate and volume. Cal’s powerful pelvic thrusts forced his cock into my throat with every deep stroke. So much so, his momentum bent me backwards. I spread my knees farther apart and scooted back to gain better balance. In the process, my feet touched somebody’s bare shoulders. The mere idea of coming in contact with them somehow made this sick exercise suddenly quite erotic. When I heard the beautifully familiar sounds of my husband starting to climax, I started coming myself. Like some twisted conditioned response, I lowered my hand to my wet pussy and masturbated, while Cal’s throbbing rod spewed forth a full load of white, hot cum. My orgasm was instantaneous, as his sleek tool pulsed with another and yet another blast of gooey spunk. Sucking and swallowing as much as I could, I couldn’t take it all. A fair amount of his starchy cum backed up in my mouth and poured out, falling in long streams over my tits.

“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He asked, running the cold gun barrel over my cum–soaked lips.

I glanced up into his demented eyes, and back again to the cum-covered barrel. Some perverted part of me found his power over me exhilarating. Closing my eyes, I licked a big glob of fresh semen from the tip and then sucked in the barrel. I suppose it never occurred on me that he could have blown my head off right then and there. I switched from sucking the barrel back to sucking his semi-rigid cock, until both weapons were clean.

“Something tells me they’re having a good time too,” remarked Cal, motioning to Janet and Donny.

Still stroking Cal’s sizable organ, I turned to look behind me. There on the floor was my older sister, with her legs spread wide; deep in the throws of masturbation. With her Cosmo-face, covered with my husband’s sticky cum, she looked obsessed with having my husband’s cock. Donny knelt between her legs and frantically worked on reviving his erection.

“I think your husband means to fuck your sister, what do you think?” Cal observed.

I nodded and smiled at their lust for each other.

“But, I think he needs help priming the pump,” Cal noticed.

I nodded again and knew what he expected from me. I started crawling to Donny on all fours, when Cal stopped me.

“Why go the long way around, when all you have to do is lean over?” Cal suggested.

That would involve lowering myself over the length of Janet’s body. The idea of forming a ‘69’ with my sister revolted me.

“NO WAY! I won’t do it! That’s disgusting!” I insisted and shook my head.

“What a short memory you have, Barb. If I say DO IT –then you’ll do it!” He commanded and recocked the gun.

“God Janet, I’m so sorry. He’s making me do this,” I whispered, as I arranged my knees on either side of her head.

“Now lean down and hold her legs,” he said, and I reluctantly complied.

Donny inched forward with his semi-hard tool in his hand. I leaned my head down between her legs and took his cock in my mouth. Sensing his erection forming in my mouth, and feeling gusts of her hot breath on my pussy, I found myself aroused all over again. I bobbed up and down on his hardon faster and deeper; driven by the enticing scent of her needy pussy. My hanging melons and hard nipples inadvertently, and ever-so-lightly teased her tummy as I hovered over her. Donny moaned and gently lifted my forehead. His fully erect cock popped from my mouth and lined up perfectly with Janet’s waiting pussy. I pulled her legs and leaned back while his cock penetrated her.

For the first time, I heard my sister’s infectious cries of passion, as my husband’s cock filled her vagina. Whatever latent dreams he had about fucking my sister were coming true, and I was there not only to witness it, but to be part of it. I leaned back further to give him ample room to rhythmically deep-thrust fuck her. Sitting back and holding on to her thighs, her mouth was inches from my anxious pussy. Her head rocked back and forth against my thighs, as her muffled screams of orgasm vibrated my pussy lips. Her legs stiffened, Donny’s hands grabbed hold of my tits.

“OK Honey, if you have to fuck her, then let’s fuck her GOOD!” I demanded.

I let go of her thighs and started massaging her clit with one hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other. Suddenly, my pussy lips parted and I felt her tongue licking my clit. I gasped in surprise, as she masterly pleasured me. Donny’s cock started throbbing with an impending ejaculation. Too soon for that, I reckoned and tightened my grip to suspend it. He recognized the maneuver and let out a long breath to relax. As his need subsided, I loosened my grip and rimmed her rectum with my well-lubricated fingers. In turn, she griped my ass cheeks and ran her tongue inside my asshole.

Up until then, Cal was seemingly content to be a patient observer, sitting on the couch and watching us have at each other. I began finger-fucking Janet’s butt hole and teasing her clit, while Donny continued to fuck her pussy. Watching Janet delight in multiple orgasms got Cal off the couch. Standing next to our three-part undulating sex machine, he slapped my face with his big cock. I let him slap me with it several times, before catching it in my mouth. The up-close visual of seeing me suck another man’s cock was enough to send Donny to a rapid climax. Janet yelled out one last time, as Donny’s strained manhood erupted inside her. Donny retreated to the couch. Cal whipped his dripping meat from my mouth, and came up from behind me.

Totally exhausted, Janet collapsed beneath me. Staying on all fours, like a patient doggy, I now actually anticipated a nice long fuck from Cal. I glanced back and batted my eyes at him. With his gun in one hand, he spanked my ass with the other.

“And, what do YOU want?” He snapped at me.

“I just thought…” I started.

“You thought what?”

“I thought you were gonna fuck me!” I yelled.

“Well, you thought WRONG! First, you can clean your old man’s cum out of your sister’s cunt –then I MIGHT consider it,” he teased.

Had I really lowered myself to a bitch-in-heat? Was I going to let this domineering drunk dictate my morality? Was I really that hard up? Looking down at my sister’s dripping pussy, I turned my head around to see him shoving his cock into Janet’s mouth. He saw my hesitation and wedged the cold gun barrel between my pussy lips, thus making the decision for me. I lowered my face to her hairy snatch and began lapping up my husband’s familiar tasting cum, mixed with the new taste of her feminine juices. The satiny-smooth combination was surprisingly tantalizing. Soon, I felt compelled to lick and suck every crevice of her outer lips. She moaned and spread her legs, to make room for my exploring tongue. I felt her soft hands caress my torso, then reach down to massage my boobs. Her touch sent me into a feeding frenzy, and I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth.

Hearing her lustful screams of delight, told me Cal had taken his cock from her mouth. He replaced the gun barrel in my pussy with his hard cock. I half-noticed movement on the couch, but thought little of it, as his long cock filled me up. His slow, but powerful plunges only made me want more of his meat. I sinfully relished those extra two inches he offered, and rocked my ass back hard into his crotch with each thrust. He must have put the gun down, because now he had a tight hold of both my hips, as he rammed his stiff meat into my drenched pleasure hole. His hideous grunts and my lascivious groans filled the air, until I heard Donny yell.

“OK YOU SILLY PECKERHEAD! You can stop fucking my wife now!” Commanded Donny, holding the handgun.

Cal stopped in mid-stroke, seeing the gun pointed at him. I, on the other hand, was on a mission to get laid, and kept rocking my whole body against his big cock.

“Uh Honey, you can stop now!” Donny shouted, sounding embarrassed.

“OH NO I CAN’T!” I answered defiantly, and tightened my vaginal walls to urge Cal to finish the job.

Janet realized the change in command and pulled herself from underneath me, to side with Donny. Never breaking my stride, I raised my head to see her.

“OK Sis, it’s time for you to do ME a favor! I don’t care whether you suck or fuck him, just get that cock of his ready for me. And, don’t be screwin’ around. I want both of them in me NOW!” I panted.

Donny was beyond confusion, as Janet dropped to her knees and took his limp cock into her mouth. Cal was back in full fucking mode, after a few long thrusts, but Janet was having little luck energizing my husband’s erection.

“Oh, bring him over here; we’ll both do him,” I said, between breaths.

Janet held a firm grip on Donny’s half-boner, as we took turns sucking it back to a decent size. When we had his rod ready and dripping with precum, I kissed Janet and thanked her for helping.

“Cal, you’re gonna have to make room for Donny now. He’s gonna fuck me in the ass, aren’t you Sweetheart?”

Quick, as a wink, Donny mounted me from behind. I lowered my upper body to give him an easy target. Thin Cal backed off enough to give Donny plenty of room, and still keep his long cock inside my steamy cunt. My husband slid between Cal and I and teased my asshole with his well-lubricated dick.

“Just stick it in my ass, Honey. I need both of you NOW!” I stated, sounding like a wanton slut.

“Oh God Barb, this is so gross!” Said Janet, in her disgusted, judgmental voice.

I ignored her evaluation, and felt my rectum give way to Donny’s slimy prick. Without hesitation, he hunched over me and drove his thick manhood all the way in.

“OH GOD!” I cried in pain.

At first, it felt like a red-hot poker splitting me in two. However, it wasn’t long before the pressure of both of them fucking me simultaneously gave me an indescribable feeling of utter fullness. My pussy and asshole were on sensory overload, as they pistoned their splendid cocks into me.

“OH GOD, it hurts… so GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!!! GODDAM IT, I CAN’T STAND IT!”

My body stiffened in one, super long climax, as the two studs rammed their hard cocks into me. I gave out one, last terrifying scream of lustful pleasure and everything went black.

The next thing I was aware of was cold water on my face and warm cum streaming from my ass and cunt. I was now lying on my back with my head in Janet’s lap.

“Wha- what happened?” I mumbled.

“You passed out, Barb,” explained Janet, soothing my cheek with her touch.

“But where are…” I started, looking around for the guys.

“They went to clean up. I’m sure they’ll be back soon,” smiled Janet.

“God Janet, did I do what I THINK I did?” I asked, pleading for alternate story.

“If you mean –did you make them fuck you like a common whore? I’d say, YES,” she admitted.

“That’s disgusting!” I shuddered, in my sobering conscious state.

“Oh Baby, you missed the totally disgusting part after you passed out! When you collapsed to the floor, the two of them kept humping you, until they both shot their rocks off inside you.”

“Why didn’t you make them stop?” I begged.

“Well, it was too late to stop them, at that point,” Janet confided.

“What about that God dam gun?” I worried.

“Oh this thing”, she said and nonchalantly waved it in front of me.

“Hey, be careful!” I yelled.

“Oh yeah, it just might go off… and start a fire!” She laughed, pulled the trigger, and out of the top popped a butane flame.

“Why that fucking asshole! He had the last laugh, after all,” I said, breaking down in tears of laughter.

Later that year, Janet broke it off with Cal. It turned out that he really was a two-timing creep. I could never bring myself to forgive Janet for what happened that night. Neither, could I ever thank her enough.

12